It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

I will tell you why.

Look at all the attributes of the Maitreya.

Now look at all the attributes of the Antichrist.

It fits perfectly.

Edit: Made it easy for you Scroll to the graph about 1/3 down the page.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by xxpigxx]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Convincing someone to have faith is an impossible task. Those who do not have it or understand it seek to belittle it and are afraid of it. I too used to hold the view that the Bible was fiction and nothing more than a masterfull tool of the Church used to control the people.

However, once one takes the time to study the Bible and the mind boggling interconnected nature of items over spans of hundreds and hundreds of years it becomes harder to refute. Part of the problem lies in a comfort that we have with technology today, it's easy to forget just how primative things were back then, which makes the writing all the more evident as being the divinely given.

To the people who have professed fear at some of these Christian views, comparing the people who hold them as being akin to terrorists. Fear not. We know that there is a plan, and harsh actions such as what a terrorist would do are not part of it.

Our part is to repent and brings others to accepting that Jesus Christ is the son of God, who gave his sinless, and faultless life to pay the debt of man's original sin to God. There are many ways to bring this message to people, it doesn't have to be extreme, it doesn't need to be a caricature of what you might expect a street preacher to be.

More than any of the speculations about who the antichrist is, etc. is the fact that Israel regained control of Jerusalem which was the one piece not yet in place after the the state of Israel was created. These are two huge portents that should raise concern for any end times understanding.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by inval

aaahhhhh...thanks for clarifying! my bad...i just see the Obama is anti-christ thing so much, i guess i jumped to quick.

the whole obama/anti-christ thing seems to be the trend around here lately.

happy to see this isnt part of that nutty train.

thought it was well presented btw. so, to be clear, the op does not know who the anti0-christ is but is saying prophecy says it will come somewhere north/ northwest of israel such as germany??

To those christians in contemplation of such events...

just to throw in there, every generation since the last 2000 years have believed and predicted the anti-christ and the subsequent return of "Jesus Christ"" will return in their lifetime..fortunately for the world their has been a 100% failure in every one of those predictions...

if you are a christian and believe in jesus and him being the "son" of yahweh I think you should concentrate on other spects of that particular belief set. there are some excellent lessons to learn from the Bible and its main characters.

I believe fear and hyping what you dont know is not one of them. Besides, the church has done a good job in those areas.

try not to concentrate on the unimportant aspects.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

I will tell you why.

Look at all the attributes of the Maitreya.

Now look at all the attributes of the Antichrist.

It fits perfectly.

Edit: Made it easy for you Scroll to the graph about 1/3 down the page.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by xxpigxx]

The problems begin when we start to think of groups such as Share Intl as proper sources for information on religion and comparative religion.

The Maitreya, the Future Buddha, as he is within the actual Buddhist tradition holds nothing in common with the Anti-Christ. It's an overzealous attempt to demonize and synchronize.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lupus Yonderboy

it's easy to forget just how primative things were back then

im sorry, this is a mis-conception. our ancestors were quite intelligent and have accomplished feets that have only been duplicated in recent history, and some still have not been duplicated.

their knowledge of astrology and math and correlating topics is quite extraordinary. they were very smart, and not at all primitive.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

So then what are the attributes of Maitreya?

Even before Shared Intl, I have read those attributes for him, and was highly disturbed, as it is the same as the AC.

So if they are different, please share.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
. . .

To those christians in contemplation of such events...

just to throw in there, every generation since the last 2000 years have believed and predicted the anti-christ and the subsequent return of "Jesus Christ"" will return in their lifetime..fortunately for the world their has been a 100% failure in every one of those predictions... . . .

One big difference, though. None of them have ever had most, if not all of the pieces of the puzzle in play, as we do now.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Interesting points brought up OP
, I will follow this thread for developments...

Personally I find the whole numerology game to be a little too interpretive as it is easy to fall into preconceived ideas when you stumble across data that seems to fit into your notion of what you hold to be evident.

However, and I may be falling subject to what I am warning against, but I did find it strange that it was not posted here that Barack Obama was elected into a National position of power with a term set to begin in 2005 as Senator. Before this time he was relatively unknown and then became a grandiose figure of public admiration, much like the traits described of the end days. Now there is all the hype about 2012 and the end of everything... Simple math, 2012-2005= what's that?

7 years...

With all the emphasis placed on the number 7 by the OP in a Biblical sense toward the revealing of the Anti-Christ I found this detail to be if nothing else intriguing. I'm not hinting that this is the case just merely a coincidence.

My apologies if this has been a topic of debate/discussion in the past as I was unable to find any clear correlation made on either ATS or an excerpt on Google Search.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowshining
actually the antichrist and beast are TWO diff. things.. Antichrist is the Devil and His followers, the workings, etc.., and the BEAST is AGAIN a KINGDOM, NOT A PERSON.....

I can tell you RIGHT NOW-that you are deceived.... If you are looking for anyone in the political office, in gov. right now for THIS Ruler - u will NOT find Him...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by nowshining]

you say this as if this is the truth?? what?? you are argueing about the description of mythical beings??? i mean really?? are you kidding?? i have as much credibility as saying the beast is a bunny rabbit and the devil is a butterfly.!!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Except that you are not chock full of prophecy that has not had a failure.

You were not written by many different men over a very long period of time . . . and you can't be proofed using Algebra.

Yeah . . . I would prefer the Bible over you . . . thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

im assuming you mean the return of israel to a nation. in all reality israel is just a name. a more appropriate name would be judeah...

also still no 12 tribes..plus many other aspects that dont match.

i assure you no prophecy has been filled. there will not be an armageddon or an end times scenario. i dont have the knowledge to explain it, but those that take a subjective stance and search for the truth find much of what you see as prophetic fullfillments as misleading and false.

like i said, if you are of a christian faith, there are many other tangible things to focus on rather than unimportant, uncontrollable fantasies.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

The attributes of Maitreya that you have read before Share Intl were the teachings of the school of the Ascended Masters. The theosophical movement etc. It has no basis in Buddhist literature.

A good source for Maitreya info would be this book:

Chinese steles
By Dorothy C. Wong

which has a good chapter on the Maitreya faith.

The Maitreya has more in common with the second coming of Christ.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Really?

www.therefinersfire.org...

I will take a gander . . .. thanks!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Yeah..I agree with you on Obama..to a certain point..I wonder what the prophets said about jesus in the 10's of thousands of years before he walked this planet? It very well could have been the same thing...or even worse!! The thing is that with all of this fortelling...it is no more accurate than a horoscope..nor is it more precise...everything in life is vague until it happens to us..but...yeah when we really want to believe something or tell someone else about our experience..then it becomes more "truthful"..Whether it is a gardener selling you magic beans or an insurance company telling you that you do not have roadside assistance.. Well we thought we did ...but we never really took the time to delve into it..we just took someone else's word for it.. The truth is the bible is just a book of stories..just like DR.Suess ...I would wager a bet that even exalted Jesus had read stories....and had studied religion..and the diversity of the ones at the time were mind boggling....almost as mind boggling as the fact that today countless 10's of millions of people still support a religion whose purveyors molest children on a daily basis...but they seem to overlook that... BRAINWASHED ANYONE LATELY???? If you are any modern religion then you can answer yes to the last question

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stumpy1

Except Dr. Seuss did not use tens of different people over hundreds of years to write a book that is so perfect, that it can be proofed using an Algebraic formula. Nice try, though.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The Antichrist is the Pope who belongs to the Stout Horn, which is the Roman Catholic Church. There is no speculation to be had here, the church has already fulfilled every Biblical description of the beast and antichrist. The only mystery is the second beast of Revelation. See my thread which no one seemed to notice here: www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Gdc934]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

dont you think its odd that most jews themselves do not believe it is the end times?

i could just plain flat out say your wrong and have history and evidence (without selection) on my side or i could post links that contradict everything that link mentions.

but its not important to me.

so, you can believe what you like my friend.

it is of my opinion though, that for someone with your beliefs, it is a waste of time contemplating these sort of things. dont you think you could be doing more than worrying, thinking about something you know u have no control over?

not even prayer of the most condensed wishes on a massive scale could alter your version of the future. i think you have better things to do than trying to proselytize.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Not to mention that the bible and any other "scripture" was written by MAN....and is only a lie designed to control sheeple like you guys....but this whole thread is nothing but Obama hate mongering/threatening...
hence im reporting this thread to the FBI

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Whoa, slow down "Jumps to Conclusions", I didn't say christianity sucked...

My beef is with religious fundamentalism, regardless of religion! I don't think it should be overlooked or okay for christians to espouse these crazy fundamentalist outlooks that involve overtly bizarre and bigoted ideas, when others are persecuted for them.

Fundamentalism leads down a narrow minded path that disallows the views of others to be recognized. It causes fights on both large and small scales that can ultimately lead to hate crimes, and wars, therefore it should be rooted out of all nonsecular belief systems.

If you can't concede to that as a valid point, then there is no hope for you, and I don't have the time, energy, patience, desire, or concern enough to enlighten you. Either you'll grow up, or you won't...so be it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
EXCELLENT!!! Thank you so much for the post. I have been praying for an answer as to how the Rothschilds, Israel, Britain and the US fit into the Antichrist and Revelation... That is because he will come from this LINE of DESCENDANTS.. Seeing that The Rothschild's are from Germany and own 80% of Israel. MAKES COMPLETE SENSE NOW!!
Thank you for answering my prayers.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join