It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Why are you telling me what I know already? The Lord is coming again. We all know and we all fear God. We all should fear Him, but never be afraid of His courteousness and forgiveness and compassion. He will dine with those who will dine with Him when He comes face to face.

In fact I'm sure He will even share a drink of wine with us.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by watchtheashes

The Hebrew transliteration of Hitler’s name ALSO adds up to 666, as do the square roots of his father and mothers name. AS IN NOT USING NUMBER PLACEMENT BUT VALUE.

??? How do you get that?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
He used the addition of 1 for every letter. So it totals 111 and then he multiplied it by six.

That is how he came to that conclusion but interesting results come up with that form of Gematria as well.

EDIT:

I would like to point out as well that Satan loves to copycat God in wrong ways so numerology is not the same as Gematria.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

We will phonetically equate the English letters of ‘Adolf Hissers’ (Hebrew transliteration of Hitler’s name into Greek equivalents) with their associated numerical values. The first letter of his name was an H. This is equivalent to the Ηη in the Greek such as in Hotel. H = 3. Continuing on, the second letter of his first name was an I = 10; then SS = 100 ; and the final ers = Σσς in Greek = 20. His second name began with a A δ = 300; then Δδ = 10; Θ = 40; Ι = 80; ζ = 30. His given name began with B = 2; then E (phonetically equated with the seventh Greek letter 8); L = 30; L 30.

Cutting Edge

[edit on 6/10/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Very very intriguing and well thought out post. Star and flag for you.
I think Nobama is the Antichrist IMHO.
all the signs are there, Blindly followed, great speaker, promises peace, etc.
I think this is the basis for the whole 2012 prophecy. Someone is going to open the 9th gate releasing all of hell upon the Earth. And the antichrist will have a hand in this. Perhaps CERN will be what opens that gate?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

We will phonetically equate the English letters of ‘Adolf Hissers’ (Hebrew transliteration of Hitler’s name into Greek equivalents)

Hebrew alphabet

Greek alphabet

[edit on 10-6-2009 by miragezero]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Your point being? The Hebrew of Adolf Hitler's name into Greek and then into readable English is as I presented.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

My point is why are we using the double s when both languages have a phonetic and written T and L so far as I can tell?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You need to learn Hebrew spelling with vowel place holders. Any Hebrew letter such as Aleph, Bet, Gimmel, et, et, el can carry a vowel mark location; when followed by Hey that follows a Qamets or Patach, it functions not as a consonant, but as a vowel letter. Called a consonantal or mixed vowel. Hence the ‘ss’ transliteration.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So have you accepted the fact that people these days can prophecy too?

Maitreya will come.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Prophecy is of no private interpretation, if it does not have Biblical scriptures that clearly back it, it is not from God.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Seriously, the only dang thing I've ever heard about this "Maitreya" is what some weird web site tells me about him. I don't know who ever came up with the coming in a UFO bull and what not, but regardless, it is getting tedious.

As for the OP, I'm still weary to understand it. If THE Adolf Hitler were to return, obviously the world would be shocked but for people to follow him? I don't even thing Neo Nazi's would think of doing something like that, they would be so blown away that they would run in fear.

Now, when you say he returns, I can only assume that it would be in a different form. I mean, while Adolf Hitler may have very well been the antichrist, and 7 and 8 are the same, that wouldn't necessarily prove they would be the same being, rather, just the same ideals and teachings no?

So if Hitler did return in a new form, those who believe would obviously be set off to something, while those who are misguided would start praising him, following his ways, and following his ideals to whatever end, perhaps even calling him a "God" or "above God"?

Forgive me if I am leaning towards the masses here, but would this not seem like Obama? After all, it was a realization towards Obama which ultimately lead to my recall on my faith, my belief that he was the antichrist. Of course, having found here I realize I was not alone haha.

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You need to learn Hebrew spelling with vowel place holders. Any Hebrew letter such as Aleph, Bet, Gimmel, et, et, el can carry a vowel mark location; when followed by Hey that follows a Qamets or Patach, it functions not as a consonant, but as a vowel letter. Called a consonantal or mixed vowel. Hence the ‘ss’ transliteration.

I'll get back to you on that but I just ran it through starting with german (or english) hitler a translator

and get היטלר as the hebrew and making that to greek becomes Χίτλερ. Just to double check that greek into english it is in fact "Hitler".

Additionally I do not understand the numbering system... like H in greek being 3 for example.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by miragezero]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Nice post Sarge!

S&F.

If Netanyahu is not the AC . . . I think he has a mighty big role to play in the coming events.

That guy creeps me out almost as much as Obama

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There are a lotta great posts here, and they show much thought has went into them, but one thing I feel has been overlooked, and that is when Jesus gave his sermon on the Mount of Olives, or better known as the Olivet prophecy.

He (Jesus), plainly stated that the apostles and all believers of God and Christ should not allow themselves to be deceived in the last days. Well, if one goes duck hunting or deer hunting, do you dress up like a coyote or a wolf to capture your prey?

In revelations, I can't remember what chapter, but it says that God knows all about those jews who are not really jews, but are fake! Okay, that chapter and verse I was referring to is chapter 2, verse 9. Now, the only way the jewish people can be deceived is going to be if one of their own does it.

Well, the only jews capable of this would be those Rothschilds, who are ashkenazi jews, converted back in 740 ad. Another thing I believe relevent here also is that the Rothschilds acquired palestine from britain via the "balfour declaration". This is why you'll never see peace in Israel because the Rothschilda can create a crisis any time they wish!

This is why I believe that the coming anti-christ will come out of europe, and most likely germany, for germany is formerly known as "assyria" biblically. And I also believe that the main antichrist will come right outta the house of rothschild, and his false prophet will be somebody he grew up with because he (the anti-christ) will need someone he thinks he can trust not to betray him.

I just received a book I ordered called, The rise of the House of Rothschild, by Count Egon Caesar Corti. It covers the years from 1770 to 1830, and is one of the original 1928 printed editions. The info in it so far has been absolutely astounding to read. This book so far, shines out a bit of prophecy it'self, and seems to somewhat corelate to biblical prophecy.

Not sure of who actually is or will be the son of perdition, just thought I'd add my two cents worth for others to ponder upon!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero

The Hebrew transliteration of Hitler’s name ALSO adds up to 666, as do the square roots of his father and mothers name. AS IN NOT USING NUMBER PLACEMENT BUT VALUE.

??? How do you get that?

Yeah I know!! How crazy is that???

SgtCHas:

While the possibility of historical miseinterpretaions exists ( I too thought papal rome, because of "the" blashphemy, was the guilty party), something as simple as the names of hitler's parents is hard to hide, disguise, or misinterpret.
So, how DID you get that????
awesome thread btw.

Also, if youdon't mind, i'd like to ask what your interpretation of the "two witness" is, in your opinion. Did they use the correct "posessives" for them to be individuals, or is it up for grabs? Maybe they represent counries? Ideals?
would love to hear your thoughts, if only speculative.

.......anyone else's sword feel a little bit sharper?

[edit on 10-6-2009 by heyo]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

"So now, we have the seventh beast that is also the eighth that comes out of the abyss (hell) after a nice time cooking. When he arrives on the scene, you might think Adolf would be instantly recognized and sent right back to hell, but because man has refused to listen to God and thumbed their collective nose at the Savior He sent them, He is going to let them have what they have longed for; a perfect progressive statist. So just to make sure they don’t miss out: 2 Thessalonians 2:11. “And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, 12. so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, might be condemned.”'

This is pretty plainly stated. I have no idea why you should not understand it - God sends a STRONG delusion so the unsaved should believe a lie. If your unsaved you'll think of him a a type of 'Christ', if you know Jesus you will not buy the lie.

Remember that the Antichrist MUST fulfill all prophecies that speak of him. Obama is certainly NOT ASSYRIAN.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You are attempting to translate into CLASSICAL Greek, not Hellenistic Koine Greek. What you are missing is that this is Hebrew INTO Hellenistic Greek transliterated INTO ENGLISH.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

"Revelation 17:8 “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to ascend out of the abyss and go into perdition. And those dwelling on the earth will marvel, those whose names were not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” See also: Revelations 11:7; 13:3; 13:4, 12, 14."

Study of that in the Koine Greek will open your eyes right up. Sort of a trumpet blast to wake the dead as you would have to be stupid to mistake WHO this is talking about. Who has face recognition the WHOLE world would know and marvel at once God's deluding spirit is removed? Who else would they say "Who is able to make war with the beast" about while in shock at his arrival from the dead?

The two witnesses have the same appositive ‘him’, that cannot be an ‘it’ or ‘place’, but they do have the aorist verb usage in the sentence structure which can mean they are still alive BEFORE showing up on earth. This is the classical Church application, and I agree with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
well, i'm not sure about any of this, but i've heard that the anti-christ will be a Spaniard...

...and no - i asked - it's not the new "Black Pope", General of the Jesuits, who just happens to be a Spaniard...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join