It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the U.S. occupation of Iraq & Afghanistan actually an attempt to locate the garden of eden?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
So now I'm wondering if all of the dis-information about the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan has merely been an attempt to buy the U.S. government time to toughly scout the region in an attempt to locate the garden of eden.

Genesis
2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

bibleresources.bible.com...

It seems to be fairly well accepted that the third river, Hiddekel, is the Tigris and the fourth river is the Euphrates in Iraq.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f140d5b8abb.png[/atsimg]

The second river the Gihon river might be the Amu Darya which is located in Uzbekistan and Afghanistan.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4aa0970f5f7.png[/atsimg]

Could the first river the Pison be the Syr Darya in Kazakhstan?

Syr Darya

In medieval Islamic writings, the river is uniformly known as Sayhoun (سيحون) - after one of the four rivers of Paradise. (Amu Darya was likewise known as Jayhoun, the name of another one of the four).

en.wikipedia.org...

So what's going on in Kazakhstan?

Kazakhstan - The Most Important Country on Earth?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have the Chinese elites played a complicit role by continuing to buy U.S. treasury bonds for fear that we would nuke Iran and stop the flow of their oil?

Have the Israeli and Iranian elites also played a role by thumping on the war drums in an attempt to keep tensions high?

Is it all an illusion to give the U.S. government time to locate the garden of eden?

Maybe they've all been played.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So what do we do if we find it?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Occupy it?

It's supposed to be the center of the universe right?

The place where god chose to create life on earth. There must be a reason why god chose that spot. Geographic center of the worlds oil deposits? Maybe He (It?) (They?) knew that the human race would concentrate on the region when we started to run out of oil.

There must be knowledge somewhere there that would lead us to a better knowledge of God I suppose.

Maybe he left us the keys to leaving this planet there.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Good post, I've thought about this often. I lean more towards a hidden ancient technology or knowledge in the gulf area, but, whatever it may be. It seems like there is more to it than just the oil...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

... a hidden ancient technology or knowledge in the gulf area ... It seems like there is more to it than just the oil...

Maybe the technology has been mind control which they have used to control us throughout time.

Or maybe there is an actual spaceship buried in eden.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
could be oil would make sense as to why so much of it persist in the ME but then why would their be any in the gulf of mexico or russia or alaska so that doesnt make sense, besides last I checked oil does not help plants and gardens flourish it has the exact opposite effect.

I am leaning towards crashed spacecraft or something else altogether maybe an element or compound that is a super fertilizer or something similar. Such that with a small sampling of it can make land much more fertile

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Without speculating on what God chose and with no supporting information that I am aware of Eden being the center of the universe (a nod to Copernicus, thanks for doing the math!) I would like to turn your attention to Gobleki Tepe (follow this link )

I have pointed you to a mainstream website (don’t crucify me here). You can Google it for a plethora of alternative links (and quite a few here as well I am sure).

That said, and with my diavolo avvocato hat on [devil's advocate] I would ask;

Should we not be invading Turkey instead? We have MOU's with Azerbaijan and Armenia for airfield usage, support Georgia in numerous areas, are allied with Greece, have a clear path via Iraq without mucking in Iranian airspace and have a 1.0 Carrier presence in the Med... In the immortal words of Yosemite Sam "We got you surrounded varmint!"

But that's just wearing my "che cosa se cappello" [What if? Hat.] I dont believe that mess... but it makes for good conversation. Star and Flag to you for wondering.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
could be oil would make sense as to why so much of it persist in the ME but then why would their be any in the gulf of mexico or russia or alaska so that doesnt make sense ...

I am leaning towards crashed spacecraft ...

So if you were a spaceship commander and you needed to crash land on a strange planet, where would you choose to crash land at?

Scanners say that the largest concentration of hydro-carbon fuels are located around the garden of eden, even though they are present in other parts of the world.

They knew that hydro-carbon fuels would allow them to rebuild their technology and leave the planet again. That is if they played their cards right. They probably knew that they would only have one chance at getting it right.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I've oftened wondered about another aspect of this occupation in the area. The Sumerian Tablets tell us how often the Anunnaki are supposed to return here to the same location they have used historically. Accordig to my mentor "they" are due to return very soon, within the next 4 years if her maths is correct. Given this possibility would it be more than probable that the U.S seeks control of the landing area for when they return? Makes more sense than warring for dwindling oil supplies.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The whole thing was about destroying certain Mesopotamian relics, documents, and clay seals at the Baghdad museum. Stuff from ancient Sumeria, Akkadia, Babylon, and so forth. Incriminating evidence. This was achieved the first week of the war, with the bombing of Baghdad in 2003. "Mission Accomplished." Everything since has been an epic hog-waller for the military-industrial complex, a reward for work well done...kinda like scratching the shaggy underbelly of the beast as it rolls over in thanks, as it were...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
The whole thing was about destroying certain Mesopotamian relics, documents, and clay seals at the Baghdad museum.

They just led you to beleive that stuff was destroyed. The real story is that it was looted. It's kind of like Osama Bin Ladin and wheres Waldo now.

A high priority step on the road to re-discovering eden would have been to seize key clues.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
... "they" are due to return very soon, within the next 4 years if her maths is correct.

Given this possibility would it be more than probable that the U.S seeks control of the landing area for when they return?

I would think that occupying and controlling eden by January 2013 would be a major directive.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If they want the garden of eden then I am sad to say that it is underwater and has been for a very long time.

The History Channel did a documentary on it and a satelite picture found two dried up river beds that had at one time met the tigris and euphrates river.

It was very convincing, the four rivers met just like the bible states. So whatever was there has been gone and will be gone forever.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Occupy it?

It's supposed to be the center of the universe right?

The place where god chose to create life on earth. There must be a reason why god chose that spot. Geographic center of the worlds oil deposits? Maybe He (It?) (They?) knew that the human race would concentrate on the region when we started to run out of oil.

There must be knowledge somewhere there that would lead us to a better knowledge of God I suppose.

Maybe he left us the keys to leaving this planet there.

It was probably comfortable for their species ( possibly our ancestors ) and there for the most correct place to start up a civ...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

could be oil would make sense as to why so much of it persist in the ME but then why would their be any in the gulf of mexico or russia or alaska so that doesnt make sense ...

I am leaning towards crashed spacecraft ...

So if you were a spaceship commander and you needed to crash land on a strange planet, where would you choose to crash land at?

Scanners say that the largest concentration of hydro-carbon fuels are located around the garden of eden, even though they are present in other parts of the world.

They knew that hydro-carbon fuels would allow them to rebuild their technology and leave the planet again. That is if they played their cards right. They probably knew that they would only have one chance at getting it right.

Hydrocarbons are some of the most inefficient and simple sources of energy, the key constituents of hydrocarbons can be found in abundance all over the world. Hydrogen in water, carbon in every single living thing and co2. They found everywhere around the world and where much easier to extract in texas than in the ME. As for your question on where I would crash if I was an et oil and gas would not be a concern since ideally would be well beyond this simple and basic dirty fuel.

There has to be something more exotic and rare than oil and gas. Something unique to this location. Which is why I come back to a very rare compound that is maybe superconductive at ambient temperature or maybe resonates in such a way that it allows for life to flourish around it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
If they want the garden of eden then I am sad to say that it is underwater and has been for a very long time.

The History Channel did a documentary on it and a satelite picture found two dried up river beds that had at one time met the tigris and euphrates river.

It was very convincing, the four rivers met just like the bible states. So whatever was there has been gone and will be gone forever.

Do you have a link?

The headwaters could be the caspian sea.

We don't know what kind of geological changes have occurred in the region in the last few thousand years. THe entire caspian sea region is a hotspot for earthquakes. Rivers can change course and elevations can change due to earthquakes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/435285c88d13.jpg[/atsimg]

Genesis 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

www.ldolphin.org...

This isn't from the history channel but it does show the satelite photo I was talking about and a before and after picture of that area.

It shows that the Persian Gulf waters flooded the area.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by In nothing we trust

www.ldolphin.org...

This isn't from the history channel but it does show the satelite photo I was talking about and a before and after picture of that area.

It shows that the Persian Gulf waters flooded the area.

I suppose the only way to really find out would be to get some boots on the ground and gather some intel from the region. Geological, botanical, ariel, lingistic, and archaelogical surveys, satalite imagery of the region and talking with the locals in the region.

I'm not convinced that the garden of eden lies at the bottom of the persian gulf. Water flows downhill, towards the ocean, not the other way. And the seismic region is around the caspian sea not the persian gulf.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Hydrocarbons are some of the most inefficient and simple sources of energy...

There has to be something more exotic and rare than oil and gas. Something unique to this location. Which is why I come back to a very rare compound that is maybe superconductive at ambient temperature or maybe resonates in such a way that it allows for life to flourish around it.

Or drive a hyperdrive engine capable of light speed.

Perhaps the high concentration of oil in the region is a co-incidence. I just don't think it is though. Maybe there is another rare element in the region that is conducive to the future.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The area has been under constant attack and change of powers many times in history. So I would have to say the answer is no more than all of those were.

It's all about the oil and has been for quite awhile. Iran for example was a democratic nation in the early 50's. Then they decided to nationalize their oil fields. They were all owned by foriegn companies, so to nationalize the oil is for the country to take ownership away from the foreign companies. Well, that is when they no longer had a democratic government and they got a dictator. That ended in the late 70's with a backlash on the US.

Saddam was also put into power by these same powers and so on. When a leader decides not to go along anymore, they are dealt with.

Before we got involved the British had it all(why foreign companies owned the oil fields). But had to give alot of their empire back after WW2 or couldn't afford it anymore, thus the events in 1953 shortly after.

Hitler was of course well known for trying to get artifacts and stuff. But I think this was all about the resources/money/power/control.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join