It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Animals Of Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I_want_the_truth, if all the pictures are doctored, that includes the ones being used as evidence for the pro Mars life argument. You can't have it both ways. Those Clementine pics are just glitches, if that's the best the NWO can do to blank out a picture then we have nothing to worry about. Also, a lot of those spots are visible from Earth and the size of the splodges means that a good telescope could easily spot them. Have a look, there is nothing there, it's just a glitch I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

Can we maybe share the history of this guy for members (like me,lol) who do not know?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Billy t Hill

I believe a lot of the photos are "doctored" for the pro life argument on mars. Not necessarily the ones on this thread, but most I believe to be tampered or manipulated in some fashion or another.

Also...who said anything about the "glitches" on the clementine photo's" to be stationary? Or permanent so to speak. (IMO I strongly disagree with that-but that is not the purpose of this thread).

Are you saying that all Nasa and military photo's are genuine and free of any image manipulation or tampering? Thats what it sounds like to me,(which is fine) as long as you stay the course.

However, if you accept that even 1 photo has been altered in any way then you must open your self up to the possibility that there may be more.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm not saying there are no doctored photo's, I'm paying devil's advocate if you like. What I was trying to say is that, logically, if all photo's are doctored then they must all be suspect. I was making a logical point I guess. The Clementine photos, I'll be brief because as you say it's off topic, just have a look through a a telescope. They aren't there, so either they have moved or they were never there and were just a glitch, which is what they appear to me to be.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Here is what I was given. (Just the "facts" as told by u2u without revealing the source.)

Amongst his (vze2xjjk ) claims.....

1. He designed the Mars Rovers!
2. He designed the Mars Global Surveyor!
3. He named the Mars Global Surveyor!
4. He invented the Ferengi species for Star Trek!
5. He was also a ghost writer for Star Trek!
5. He works for NASA!

Here's some links....

Designed Mars Rovers:

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
I designed the rovers 1987 and was hoping to find a lot less than was actually found,except that wisely the nasa folks knew where to land near where the water was,so a much better sample was was taken for 4 1/2 years than your average spot on Mars. (also in link under next example)

Named & Designed Mars Global Surveyor:

They landed Spirit and OP near where the water IS/WAS with the help od MGS,Mars Global Survewyor which I named and designed in simple form with the then new feature of swept wing(adjustable) solar panels to aid in guidance.
above top secret

Ferengi Creator & Star Trek Ghost Writer:

I invented the Ferengi species for Star Trek as a ghostwriter 1987.
above top secret

(Note by W.P.: he discusses in the above post the etymology of the word which is in clear conflict with the Wiki that states

"Ferengi" and similar terms are Arabic names for European traders, or for Westerners in general. Both the Arabic word and the name are similarly pronounced..."

Could the guy be telling the truth about anything? Sure... but delusions of grandeur and cries for attention make all posts suspect in my opinion, hence my apology (though not condoning the delivery) to wmd2008.

[edit on 17/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

But what does that member have to do with the guy in the video? Am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Blimey, he must be a genius. That or a nutter...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

duh... sorry. I thought you were talking about my apology to wmd_2008.

I'll dig you up some background when I get home (unless someone beats me to it) as I have a limited network where I am not and can’t access YouTube etc.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It'd be delightful to find unnatural structures on Mars. I imagine it would equate to the Tutankhamen interest that swept the world in the 1920s and 30s. It'd arguably be more historically significant than Armstrong's "One small step.." speech and would realize a childhood dream of mine....but...

The pictures have been analyzed many, many times on ATS and elsewhere. The 'glass tubes' are Arthur C Clarke's 'Glass worms' and have been explained as being concave not convex and the 'ribs' are simply sand dunes blown by the wind along gullies. I recall Phage explaining the process on a much older thread (maybe a Mike Singh 'mars anomaly' thread?). Armap and others have provided the originals and sources to Nasa libraries so folk can look for themselves. It's been demonstrated time and again that excessive magnification causes pixellation. Neither source or reference points appear in the video.

Some members have amnesia and marvel at the same images with equal enthusiasm no matter how many times they see them explained. There are still some images that puzzle me (at Living Moon), but having seen so many others explained, I imagine they have natural explanations too.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
wow
you are so nasty and horrible. -- why do you need to be this way?, -

Give him a break... isn't it obvious that he suffers from the same condition that many others here that can 'only see rocks' have?

The term originally referred to a condition following acute brain damage, but recently a congenital form of the disorder has been identified, which is inherited by about 2.5% of the population.

prosopagnosia

It seems that those "2.5% of the population" hang out here at ATS and tell us how crazy everyone else is who sees something because they cannot

So show a little sympathy

Love that word... now I have a scientific answer for the skeptics they CAN'T debunk

Next time someone throws Paredolia at me I can toss back

PROSOPAGNOSIA

Oh yeah... life is GOOD

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/161628391b16.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I may look like I'm laughing but I'm really crying. All my life I was different... now I know... I'm prosopagnosiac!!!

No wonder I can never save face!

[edit on 17/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KandinskyThere are still some images that puzzle me (at Living Moon), but having seen so many others explained, I imagine they have natural explanations too.

I would value your opinion on these

Fossils on Mars - A Collection of Evidence
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Paredolia and prosopagnosiac aside... if people cannot see those... well euthanasia comes to mind

[edit on 17-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, Really makes you think eh

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If you can see fossils in those you are either a genius or a fool. Enthusiastic ameature's is one thing but please, these are just rocks. Oh no, I can only see rocks! I've caught it to

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Although, I found the Martian pasta most interesting, perhaps the outflow of the local Pizza Hut?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by KandinskyThere are still some images that puzzle me (at Living Moon), but having seen so many others explained, I imagine they have natural explanations too.

I would value your opinion on these

Fossils on Mars - A Collection of Evidence
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some interesting images on the thread. Just looked through in a hurry. Like most people, the Martian meteorite 'fossils' have remained interesting to me. I'll have a closer look tomorrow because a couple caught my eye. If there's anything that'll add to the thread, I'll post on there and bump it. I'm open-minded but hard to impress!

You might have noticed that the 2016 ESA Mars Mission to look for life is to be co-financed by your favorite NASA due to the recession and limited budgets. It was on BBC earlier. I'm hoping it's just finance so only one unit of measurement is used...no leagues, cubits, inches and centimetres mixed up. At least ESA knows how not to incinerate their samples...gulp...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Now I'll be slavishly searching for more Ingo Swan material. Remote viewing seems very interesting,and as he said came with a price as far as the police work effecting him so negatively...sensitive man. I can understand that,and have heard/read psychics who complain that finding dead children is so disturbing it caused them to burn out from the emotional pain. It'sinteresting also that he mentions "seeing/remote viewing" artificial lights,buildings plants and water on Mars,yet no people,which he infers are there,yet doesn't state outright. ////// Imaginne human style heads that spend their lives at ground level with caterpilar or snake bodies.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
You might have noticed that the 2016 ESA Mars Mission to look for life is to be co-financed by your favorite NASA due to the recession and limited budgets. It was on BBC earlier.

Yes I have that
What I want to know is if NASA is strapped for cash why are they giving 11 million dollars to Wheeling Jesuit University
and why is the National Technology Transfer Center, the org that decides who gets the benefits of tech, have their home office in Wheeling Jesuit University

Nosy people need to know

NASA Funds WJU Center to Develop Astronomy, Earth Science Courses

WHEELING, WV — A grant of almost $750,000 will allow the Center for Educational Technologies® at Wheeling Jesuit University to develop online courses on astronomy and Earth science for high school students.

The grant is one of nine proposals NASA is funding for a total of $11.5 million over two years, the space agency announced this week. The selected proposals illustrate innovative approaches to using NASA-themed content in support of secondary-level teaching and learning, with a particular emphasis on high school education.

www.wju.edu...

NTIC

National Technology Transfer Center...

This is the organization responsible for, as the name says... the transfer of technological information

The National Technology Transfer Center (NTTC) has entered its 20th year of providing technology transfer services for federal facilities of our nation. Our work has provided clients with technical and market research expertise dedicated to meeting the complex needs of technology transfer organizations, while providing close support focusing on customer service. NTTC is inspired by the technologies developed at our federal R&D institutions, and is proud of our work commercializing and disseminating federal innovation for the betterment of our nation's economy.

www.nttc.edu...

©2009 National Technology Transfer Center, Wheeling Jesuit University

At least ESA knows how not to incinerate their samples...gulp...

Landing a rocket then finding spent rocket fuel (perchlorates) when you scrap the ground beneath your rocket is hardly surprising

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billy t Hill
Although, I found the Martian pasta most interesting, perhaps the outflow of the local Pizza Hut?

I normally don't respond to childish comments like yours, but that thread is very serious and at least THREE of the examples are DIRECT from NASA scientists themselves. And so are the 'Blueberries' thus named by NASA

Now go back and play in the sandbox before you continue proving who is the fool

[edit on 17-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Wow I'd like to dispell the myth before it gets legs.I never was employed bt Nasa.I never was hired,or courted or contacted in 1987 by Nasa,and am still unknown and uncredited by Nasa. I gave my material freely for Mars exploration,since I was so curious about life on Mars,inspired by watching Carl Sagan.That's why Pathfinder site is named after Sagan.April 1987 my request was that Pathfinder target dtae to land was July 4 1997,and upon the deathof Carl Sagan the name of Pathfinder site would become the "Carl Sagan Memorial Station". Sagan,himself was alive when it took off I believe but just barely,dying of cancer at end of 1996 if memory serves. I have no way of knowing if someone told him this memorial station was HIS. I was pretty confident in the success of the mission for reasons that have to do with forward remote viewing. I designed the JPL logo and saw that they had used it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join