It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Animals Of Mars

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerocd
This photo has changed my mind about many of the photos I previously thought were evidense of life.

It should not.

The existence of a geological formation similar in appearance to certain biological organisms does not preclude the existence of those biological organisms with a similar appearance.

If one finds a geological formation with an appearance similiar to trees or biological organisms when viewed from above - this does not mean all potential life must now be geological formations.

To begin to dismiss potential evidence because you have seen a geological formation which reminds you of it is to engage in Reductio ad Absurdum...

Check out this thread - You will like it:

Fossils on Mars - A Collection of Evidence

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Lets see the ruins on Earth we know ARE ruins we have PROOF of that
its you who is using a twisted logic.
The pictures of Mars could be of ruins due to how they look BUT they as I have shown could be geological in nature, someday we will find out IF your right I will say sorry BUT if I am right I will expect the same!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Believers will come out and tell you that photos of Mars show proof of past life some say current life, skeptics come out and state that there is proof that there is no past or present life on Mars, but the only truth is there is no proof either way. Until we have a manned mission that sets down on Mars, or possibly not till we start to do archeological digs on Mars, will we know the truth about past or present life on Mars.

Where I am not a supporter that there is current life on Mars, I am a supporter that there has been previous life on Mars, to what extent, I don’t know, I have seen interesting pictures from a thread Zargon started that show interesting fossil like things on Mars, are they really fossils, can’t be sure but I would like to think that is a good possibility. Who know how life would have developed separately on another planet, it could be possible that bipedal humanoid like creatures exist elsewhere, for all we know our life could have originated on another planet such as mars, no one can be certain for sure. Skeptics will say “no it is not possible”, believers will state the opposite but neither side really knows the truth. I hope we do find the answer in my lifetime; I am only 35 so it is possible but not likely.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

We shouldn't have to keep on scrolling through these Stupid posts of faces everywhere that vze2xjjk Continually posts on just about any thread!!!!

Wake Up ATS MODS.

Zelong.

[edit on 24/6/09 by Zelong]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hey zorgon

What about RATY is he real or a rock , which will make image expert Keith Laney wrong
still waiting for an answer from you to the previous post re his pictures!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Even though I agree that no real evidence of life on mars has been shown here (other than the unprovable structures) It doesn't mean you have to be rude to people just because they are reaching. All that does is make you bring yourself under their level. Perhaps if you would have commented in a little bit nicer way, people wouldn't be attacking you for being an A-hole.

I actually have seen some pretty good evidence of life on mars. None of it was shown in this thread which is kind of disappointing. (give me a sec and I'll link the thread for you)

As far as the underground structures go before you flame them for those too, you need to understand that mars could have been colonized by something at one point in time. It's possible, but it doesn't mean those "things" where native to mars. Billions of stars, someone happens along our quaint little solar system, and grab the red planet because the blue one was occupied. Kinda like a johnny on the spot. Sure it's far fetched, but definitely possible.

Actually Exuberant linked one of the threads I was talking about. Now I just gotta find the other.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Was my post above rude I just asked for a reply!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

This whole debate is about Life on Mars.So what
are you afraid of faces from life on Mars for ? You want to just never be told that YES there exists life on Mars without PROOF ? Sure it's only PHOTOGRAPHIC proof that cost the taxpayers billions of dollars to produce. We deserve to know the truth.We paid for it. The truth is witheld,and you don't complain about that? You complain about independent researchers presenting evidence when Nasa turns a blind eye,so as to control info tightly and deprive the rest of the world,so schools keep teaching the same misinfo since the 60's? I knew then that I was lied to before the Moon landings because UFO's were denied OFFICIALLY and TRUTHERS and EXPOSERS were discredited,harrassed,lost their JOBS,their careers,and some extreme cases their lives while mainstreamers remained complacent and easily conned with ENTERTAINMENT(bread and circuses). I present a Mars Man face and you whimper? Make him stop.He's scaring meeeeeee. Please stay open minded.
Present your counter-evidence.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

VZ Jerry, nice work on enhancing this particular Viking photo and bringing

it to life. Remember the pioneers take most of the arrows but get most of

the land but in this case recognition. ^Y^

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wow,amari,you're scaring me,because you're just one of the few who "gets" it. I guess the squeeky wheels are on the negative side.Thanks for your continued support and criticism,plus points of information.Keeps me on my toes.You are TOP BANANA in my book.LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join