It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Animals Of Mars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiskeypoet

I'm curious Zorgon, given your extensive knowledge on the subject, if you had to pic one single anomalous mars photo for it's evidence of civilization, what would it be?

That is easy Inca City

The following images are from Malin Space Systems. Nasa named it Inca city and it has the full attention of SETI

www.msss.com...

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Towards Lunar Archaeology
Dr. Alexey V. Arkhipov
Institute of Radio Astronomy, Nat. Acad. Sci. of Ukraine

Archaeological Reconnaissance of the Moon: Results of SAAM Project
Dr. Alexey V. Arkhipov ([email protected])
Institute of Radio Astronomy, Nat. Acad. Sci. of Ukraine
spsr.utsi.edu...

Here is what they believed was a crater on Earth... turned out to be a fortress buried

This is waht the Assyrian ruins looked like before excavation from an aerial view

[edit on 20-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here are a few of my favourites:

*This first one reminds me of your Assyrian Ruins
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa33dacd0977.jpg[/atsimg]

A buried wall at Arabia Terra?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/929bc321e92a.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4aeaf1127bff.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/988315beaf11.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23d3c9e10a8c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f9df6cc4b5d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f92c6a10dc6e.jpg[/atsimg]

And zoomed-in:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e28dddd9650.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cec394c3e659.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e0330909b38.jpg[/atsimg]

Here are some Amazing pictures of Martian Ruins that were recently found and posted by Mikesingh:

*Note the interesting features that have been identified by Mike in the second image

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Thats the real point!

Well quite frankly I would gladly take his posts over yours any day.

All I have seen from you is off topic personal attack posts that add ZERO value to a thread. A quick look at your profile tells all

Threads Started: 1
Total Replies: 8
Applause: 0

If you cannot add anything of value and your only purpose appears to be comments of personal attack. one wonders why you are here?

It would get pretty boring around here if everyone had the same view of things

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,

How do you feel about the THEMIS image that was BAMF'd to Keith Laney?

Is the file that Laney downloaded real or was the image data manufactured?

It just seems to good to be true....

This one:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71e4fe076488.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I believe that we are not given accurate data with regards to the composition of the Martian Atmosphere.

Perhaps it is not dissimilar from our own upper atmosphere, at altitudes where life is still present.

Here are some of may favourite pics of the Martian Atmosphere, with low-lying cloud cover.

This looks like a place that could harbour life:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/090d50f4f0f0.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99d8aee6d18d.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8071f899292.gif[/atsimg]

Maybe it is snow in them clouds...

Heavy Frost, or Snow. Deposit at Viking Lander 2 Site (Viking Lander Image 211093).
Courtesy: Spherix Inc
This image was posted by mikesingh .

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Hi Exuberant, if you will take a serious look above again at the Viking II Lander image 211093 you will see a shiny vehicle that looks like a geometric in design rock to the right edge middle of photo. The vehicle again that looks like a rock is totally different in composition and color of the rest of what looks to be rocks in the background.

Toward the back left of this geometric designed vehicle that looks like a rock is an intelligently designed stabilizer tail used when flying. Most will not believe what I am saying but look above the stabilizer tail wing you will see a Sandmarie, tiny humanoid, named by Rikriley that use to be on ATS, showing it's head looking straight at you riding a tiny cart with a face.
Take your time it will take your eyes a minute to focus on the Sandmarie being 1 inch and @ 80 degrees above the middle of stabilizer tail. By the way there are plenty more anomalies in this pic.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by amari]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

i9.photobucket.com... i9.photobucket.com... i9.photobucket.com... i9.photobucket.com... i9.photobucket.com... Ok let me emphasize the Mars woman if you find it too vague and pastel.There are men beside her,and a snake-looking creature near the left of her head.I outlined that in bottom frame-right. Last pic here is many overlapping faces from Phoenix lander to illustrate how much they do overlap and crowd each other outand stare directly at the machine/lander/rover/as a curiousity."CUROUSITY" is the name chosen for the next Mars rover.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by vze2xjjk]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Thats the real point!

Well quite frankly I would gladly take his posts over yours any day.

All I have seen from you is off topic personal attack posts that add ZERO value to a thread. A quick look at your profile tells all

Threads Started: 1
Total Replies: 8
Applause: 0

If you cannot add anything of value and your only purpose appears to be comments of personal attack. one wonders why you are here?

It would get pretty boring around here if everyone had the same view of things

AH THE USUAL SELECTIVE QUOTE for your point of view I did say I see the things he claims are faces, now if YOU like him beleive they are real beings then YOU need help as well.

PS what about the mars RAT!
:????

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

PS what about the mars RAT!
:????

Cute isn't it

However in this case... I am knocking on the door, but no one is home...

I tried

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

It's easy to show negativity.Where are your positive contributions ? Where are your pics to present? What evidence have you assembled ? Writing a few put-downs takes almost no time and effort at all...and that's about how much value you get.What discoveries can we credit to wmd? Maybe I missed them,so won't someone please post his "FINDS" ? Flat tire?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk

It's easy to show negativity.Where are your positive contributions ? Where are your pics to present? What evidence have you assembled ? Writing a few put-downs takes almost no time and effort at all...and that's about how much value you get.What discoveries can we credit to wmd? Maybe I missed them,so won't someone please post his "FINDS" ? Flat tire?

Connecting dots to makes faces and claiming they are REAL living beings do you honestly think thats constructive YOU hijack threads with your STUPID and that is the only word to describe them pictures which actually show B*GG*R all of any interest to anyone.

I joined this place in the the hope that some really good pictures or videos would be on it that really would stun me but NO all you get is the over enthusiastic believers who will use the mearest glimmer of hope to convince others of martian cities,ufo's etc YOUR efforts certainly dont do it mate!

I mean look at zorgons Mars rat at least thats was interesting for about 2 mins until you look at the site it come from keithlaney.net all you see is more ramblings like john lear.
Then when you look at the rat pictures it can be seen the rat didn't move and disappear bacause its part of the rock and if keith laney is an expert at that stuff
and couldn't spot that well what can I say!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk

Connecting dots to makes faces and claiming they are REAL living beings do you honestly think thats constructive YOU hijack threads with your STUPID and that is the only word to describe them pictures which actually show B*GG*R all of any interest to anyone.

I joined this place in the the hope that some really good pictures or videos would be on it that really would stun me but NO all you get is the over enthusiastic believers who will use the mearest glimmer of hope to convince others of martian cities,ufo's etc YOUR efforts certainly dont do it mate!

I mean look at zorgons Mars rat at least thats was interesting for about 2 mins until you look at the site it come from keithlaney.net all you see is more ramblings like john lear.
Then when you look at the rat pictures it can be seen the rat didn't move and disappear bacause its part of the rock and if keith laney is an expert at that stuff
and couldn't spot that well what can I say!

Ok, I'm going to have to stop you right there.

Here at ATS we dig up information.

If you search the site you will find information on anything political, scientific, Political and paranormal. This place is basically a massive data base. On this site we contain a complete history of this phenomenon and others, which does not only include the paranormal.

Anyone opening up a thread with the word "Proof" in it is eaten alive by skeptics digging up good information and wielding its awesome power (evidence is a better world lol)! There are a ton of regulars that come here that share your views and skepticism. To be honest we need people like that.

You know what the difference between you and them is?

THEY ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING!

Thank you have a nice day..

P.S. This is how you sound in a nut shell.

"You are a dummy head because you think a positron reaction will destabilize my particle accelerator."

See how silly you sound.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Interesting post NOT!

RE this is how you sound you said this

"You are a dummy head because you think a positron reaction will destabilize my particle accelerator."

Not ME!

Have a look at the rat picture post DO you think I an right in what I say about that picture I think its pretty constructive as it shows Keith Laney was WRONG!

[edit on 23-6-2009 by wmd_2008]

[edit on 23-6-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hi

Re the Inca city and this picture below

Looks a lot like this

or this

Rectilinear joints in rock no builders no spacemen a natural occurrence thats seen on earth should mars be any different?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Have a look at the rat picture post DO you think I an right in what I say about that picture I think its pretty constructive as it shows Keith Laney was WRONG!

The only person WRONG here is you

How conveniently you ignore this line from Keith's own page on the 'rat'

" Of course it could just be a rock, that has a outward facing surface that looks absolutely rodent-like but disappears when you look at it from another vantage point." - Keith Laney

This is clearly sated IMMEDIATELY below the closeup of the 'rat'
www.keithlaney.net...

Your personal biases blind you and you call me out on selective quoting?

Seems to me a retraction is in order in this case

There is also this work..
Free the Apollo Images
www.keithlaney.net...

And this...

"I ’m privileged to have been able to point Mars Global Surveyor 94 times via MSSS’ MGS MOC Public Target Request program. I’ve collated the resulting images here. Enjoy!

www.keithlaney.net...

At least he has provide hard research in the field... so forgive me if I don't consider your contribution of much value

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Why does he show the RAT at the wrong position on this gif then the RAT nose should be at the RED arrow not the blue he shows.

Look at the pic below

Nice gentle slope up to rats nose (red arrow) you can see the change in colour you can even see it from the rear view

Look at red arrow again!

Look at this picture

The area he CLAIMS is the rock the so called rat was on is a ROCK futher in the background!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm writing this laying on the deck of my boat on one of the lesser Great Lakes and greatly enjoying my vacation. Not only have I consumed quite a few scotch and waters I'm also typing on an iPhone, so forgive me if I spell your names wrong.

Zorgon, you cryptic master of double entendre and data mining skills, thanks for providing the choice pics I requested. And as always, a quality product.

Same goes to Exuberant1. Great stuff. I look forward to getting back to a pc and a decent connection to view them all properly.

I'm torn. My only problem with V(etc) [sorry, can't look back to see all the letters] is the huge pics covered in grafitti and the claims of massive differentiated wildlife. Remove the grafitti, and I care not what the claim is. Just don't clog the post.

For WMD, though his style is full of rancor and down right mean, he represents the critic. Show me the critic who wrote the great work, or composed the heart moving aria. There are none.

Critics provide the Emory with which we hone our great works, smoothing them into the truth that binds us and brings light to darkened spaces by throwing open the blinds.

But he is mean

I've had enough scotch. Neptune says it's taps. Night fellas. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ah Zorgon the selective quote yet again, lets see you are right KL does say this

" Of course it could just be a rock, that has a outward facing surface that looks absolutely rodent-like but disappears when you look at it from another vantage point." - Keith Laney

Then again after it he says this

Of course it could just be a rock, that has a outward facing surface that looks absolutely rodent-like but disappears when you look at it from another vantage point. When we take both images and scale the rocks to approximately the same size, and then cut the so-called-Rat out of the rover image, mirror it to simulate reversal of position and place it onto the image of the Mini-Matterhorn taken from Pathfinder, the result is that the top of that bare rock is apparently not the same shape, or size. Now I'd like to show you two original optimized images of the so-called-Rat, in which it has moved slightly from original position as the Rover got closer to it. Check the differences between the position of its snout and the angle of its profile.

He uses this animated gif again!

Yet again he STILL cannot see he is looking at the WRONG area!

Also the other two images next to the gif which he claims show movement ,Well i would think a SO CALLED imaging expert would
realise a change in position of the camera would cause what looks like the apparent movement!

link bottom of page

www.keithlaney.net...

[edit on 24-6-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Rectilinear joints in rock no builders no spacemen a natural occurrence thats seen on earth should mars be any different?

Interesting geological feature.

Your example is similiar in form to what found at Cydonia and Hydroate Chaos.

But you are forgetting that the fragments in your examples range in size from inches to a couple of feet at most.

What we see at Cydonia is subsurface and the "fragments" would have to be several hundred meters to several kilometers in length...

Similiarly formed features can also be observed through a microscope - this does not mean the structures at Cydonia are microscopic in size.

Geological Feature On Mars?- Or Ancient Civilization on Earth? - Or Dirty Bismuth under Microscope?

I apply your twisted logic to our planet:

Since you found that feature on Earth, this must mean the ruined building and cities from ancient civilizations on this planet can now be dismissed as geological features along with any potential ruins or archeological sites we may discover from satellite photography; Geological features are far more numerous than ancient ruins...

- Occam's Razor, Right?

The existence of geological formations similar in appearance to terrestrial archeological sites does not preclude the existence of those archeological sites.

*Your geological features exist on Earth. Ruins from ancient cultures also exist here.

The two can co-exist on the same planet - The precedent has been set.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This photo has changed my mind about many of the photos I previously thought were evidense of life.

I found it here yesterday..

Nine Mars Photos

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join