It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Animals Of Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Dr. Flandern helped us look at Mars a different way. He make us think about the possibility of other answers to the formation of the universe. And of the surface of Mars. Although he has past away, others carry on the work. UFO Media Matters blog highlights photo from Mars of possible surface animals. All photos have been found by Skipper who's tireless research over at the Mars Anomaly Research Center" has produced form the Mars Rovers photos some stunning examples of possible Mars life.

Quote from below Youtube Vid.

Video 1 of 7

[edit on 9/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]

[edit on 9/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]

fixed vid

[edit on 9/6/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Star and flag for you.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Buddyweiser]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by whiskeypoet

I cant watch the video being as I access this site from my mobile phone. Reasons I can't disclose.
But I am very familiar with teh website you are referring to. there is many things on there that make you wonder as to whether there is life present now or in the past. Star & Flag

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

I would never want you to disclose why you have to come to ATS via mobile phone though you mentioning it makes me think you really really want me to ask...

I posted the vid only for it's "hmm..." factor. Interesting stuff, otherwise I would have made comments or asked questions.

I think D. Chappelle would be proud of your screen name thought... Skeet Skeet Skeet!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Man that guy on the video is an IDIOT fortress, glass tubes the only TUBE on the video was him.
None of those features are what he said glass tubes where's the GLASS, fortress
NOT, the quarry I think in 3rd set of pictures shown looked like an area rising above ground not into it like a quarry would be. You can see in the picture sunlight from left side so that area is rising above the surrounding area.
People like him should use their EYES not their IMAGINATION to look at pictures!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The videos

They are out of order and mislabeled.

There appears to be two sets on youtube, one is orderly, the other is out of order...

It breeds confusion.

Edit; Dr Van Flandern is on his game in this one. The presntation is top-notch - it is just the videos that have me annoyed

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by Exuberant1

IMHO I don't think the tubes are made of glass. I think it looks more like a creek running down a set of step rocks. Notice how the light reflects off the surface creating a ball like appearance. Might be water on mars.. IMHO
www.marsanomalyresearch.com
there is some very interesting stuff on there

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video of Dr.Van Flandern. I am very happy I got to see them.They were thought provoking and important discoveries. Spinning theories is all fair game with such limited info dribbled out by Nasa and mostly witheld. Here's an up to the minute example of non-disclosure.Spirit rover ran into a face that faces the sky,very human looking,even by MY standards.
Spirit will have plenty of time to investigate this humanoid face because it's stuck for at least a few weeks in that very spot while Nasa does 2 weeks of model trial runs of how to free Spirit from a pointed rock in the underbelly. Let's see if Nasa even MENTIONS this face you can clearly see,in the next 2 months.I'm betting Nasa won't mention the face.Any takers?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I gave you a star and flag
The idea of animals on Mars is quite exciting, isnt it?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I dont see nothing in there ... maybe its just me

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Are you on drugs every post seems to be about faces which are NOT REAL go get some help and stop wasting internet bandwidth.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Why so negative? you came here to learn,didn't you? I can show you faces on Mars,but it's up to you to see one or two out of the thousand I post or move on. Just accept that keener eyes do report seeing them with similar details and descriptions. It takes a certain openness to pattern recognition. Visually oriented people "get it". The others plod along like slugs,blindly accepting what nasa dishes out..."Gee whiz folks...we think we found water...."and similar stonewalling of info.They blacked out the face of this live animal(somewhat human-shaped though 6 inches tall). Doesn't that tell you Nasa is hiding the real info from the public ?
She moved between shots so she is alive.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by vze2xjjk]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Really amazing videos, defiantly something going on or was going on at some point on mars

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
Why so negative? you came here to learn,didn't you? I can show you faces on Mars,but it's up to you to see one or two out of the thousand I post or move on. Just accept that keener eyes do report seeing them with similar details and descriptions. It takes a certain openness to pattern recognition. Visually oriented people "get it". The others plod along like slugs,blindly accepting what nasa dishes out..."Gee whiz folks...we think we found water...."and similar stonewalling of info.They blacked out the face of this live animal(somewhat human-shaped though 6 inches tall). Doesn't that tell you Nasa is hiding the real info from the public ?
She moved between shots so she is alive.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by vze2xjjk]

You talk total BS mate YOU think you see a face so its true dont make me
.You see a pattern on a rock that looks like a FACE and to you its a real face of a person, alien or an animal GET REAL.
What your posts on her tell me is not that NASA covers things but you are DELUDED in the EXTREME! and on other posts even people who are not NASA supporters have told you as well!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have to agree with the above poster in message (though not tone). One must maintain objectivity, logic and maintain a modicum of "Agreeing to disagree"

Are there many interesting features on Mars and the Moon? Certainly. Some are stunningly anthropomorphic. Some (though not as many as you have sited in my opinion) do resemble statues etc.

Are these definitive examples of civilization? IMO, no. If I were an astronaut vying for a crew slot on the first manned Mars mission and I was shown these photographs as the raison d'être I was putting my life and relationships on the line, I would, as the kids say "bail dude".

Do they deserve a look (if they are in the area where said astronauts set down) yes, I believe they do. But if TPTB don’t set our spacemen down near any of the alleged megalithic areas, I would choose an area less arid with the highest chance of surface or near sub-surface water, not a squirrel-like rock.

To step on my soapbox for a moment, let's remember this is science. It's not a faith-based system. When people say "100% proof" or "I know because I am right" it lessens our ability to convince those who don’t feel this is worth their tax money or time. We come off sounding like zealots and fundamentalists. Maybe that's your bag, not mine. Cheers.

Keep speculating, guessing even. But don't forget the math.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

You're a very rude arrogant poster...

Never seen you contribute in a positive manner on ATS.

I don't see a lot of what this poster sees either - is that any reason to be so nasty to someone?

Even the most insane ideas can hold some merit - how do you know this poster you are so blatantly rude to, can see outside the spectrum we are limited to see?

wZn

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

True wisdom. I would applaud if I could.

Those truly insane ideas bring us wonderful things, not always, but I always say that those with the most home runs also have the most strikeouts; you have to swing.

Decorum however is always called for. I fall off the wagon once in a while myself, but I have no fear of climbing back on.

I'd like to see more of your zeitgeist infect the rest of our generation. Star.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

Thanks mate - it would be so much better if we didn't have to post like that about others - hopefully one day.

Back to topic - thank you very much that is a great youtube! And a lot to discuss there - amazing.
Also on the same users channel I noticed he has the last Ingo Swann interview - talk about rare as hens teeth! AWESOME!

thanks for making my day mate!

wZn

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I've been know to suffer a fool or two gladly and also to dose out fire and brimstone over spilt milk so... scylla and charybdis, No?

Thanks for sharing Ingo. I watched the first one and am saving the others for an upcoming vacation. “Rare as Hen's Teeth”? I'm stealing that idiom mate!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

You talk total BS mate YOU think you see a face so its true dont make me
.You see a pattern on a rock that looks like a FACE and to you its a real face of a person, alien or an animal GET REAL.
What your posts on her tell me is not that NASA covers things but you are DELUDED in the EXTREME! and on other posts even people who are not NASA supporters have told you as well!!!

wow
you are so nasty and horrible. -- why do you need to be this way?, -- can YOU post us some interesting information and pictures of Mars, -- nah , doubt it, you are too busy pinging your hate vibes at all and sundry.,,,

I feel sorry for people like you, as your life must be so full of hate, - I wish you luck in your endeavors, for you shall need every tiny bit of it

<<   2  3  4 >>

join