It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Animals Of Mars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

Thank you Whiskey, ... That video was amazing, and so very interesting, -- Im glad you posted that, -- I was totally unaware about such activity on Mars, it fascinates me that there was once life there, and yeah, its being hidden...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Thanks for the kudos. I for one am still on the fence in regards to advanced life, but I say let the individual decide with the evidence given.

Off topic, I'm with you in being a little sick and tired of rudeness. If someone isn’t up to your level of "knowledge" either educate them or pass. But don’t waste everyone else’s time flaming them.

I could take my own advice and ignore the rude posts, but I haven’t risen to that level yet

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by wmd_2008

You're a very rude arrogant poster...

Never seen you contribute in a positive manner on ATS.

I don't see a lot of what this poster sees either - is that any reason to be so nasty to someone?

Even the most insane ideas can hold some merit - how do you know this poster you are so blatantly rude to, can see outside the spectrum we are limited to see?

wZn

Well when people come out with the pictures he posts and photoshop to the extreme to show a face on a rock well YOU do the maths!
Sometimes you have to tell people things straight , plain and simple like I say If you look at all his posts its the same BS and like I say even others on here who are into all the SO called anomalies on Mars think he is being stupid!
Well as for the see outside the spectrum comment well you probably know what I think of that!
I use my eyes to look at these pictures NOT my wants or imagination he should as well!
As for the animals of Mars video just because this guy says he sees Glass tubes doesn't mean they are especialy when they look like a geological formation,these guys think that you can blow up pictures like CSI you cant!
Some people seem to want this stuff to be true and I think it totally clouds their judgement, I do believe out there somewhere adavanced life is around has it been on mars or moon, no real evidence to prove that and someone joining dots in photos and then colouring them in on a photo or with their imagination doesn't change it!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You know, I'm intrigued.

I say, add, educate or ignore (the latter I have had trouble with lately)

But I just don’t understand rudeness.

You remind me of another poster on another thread who has a similar writing style, no flags, one thread posted and he/she registered within 6 days of you seven months ago.

Similar friends, similar posting times (off by a couple of minutes)... as I said, similar. The main difference is you have -1602 ATS points... he has a few. I have a vague feeling you have been rude before.

Makes me wonder; are you the same guy playing ATS from two sides, except both sides are rude and detract from posts?

Do us all a favor, if you don’t think you can help the situation, shove off. No one needs ignorant rants or rudeness here. It doesn’t teach, it doesn’t push the envelope, and it only makes you look like a simp. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Great post! s&f for you.

As for there possibly being an ancient civilization on Mars..... why not? our solar system is how many millions or billions of years old. Maybe there was life there at one point millions of years ago but was wiped out much like how the dinosaurs were wiped out on Earth.

Although sure, there has been no undeniable proof, there's just too many things/features about Mars that just don't seem natural. Not to mention that NASA and The governments of the world for the most part can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything.

As for the rudeness of a poster..... you know, you can disagree and explain why without being rude or resorting to name calling. There are a lot of topics I may not agree on but at least I can remain civil towards others while presenting my arguments in a logical and mature manner. What's the point of being rude and obnoxious?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Can someone "mirroring", in this position, the right half of The Face?
I'm only courious...
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
Can someone "mirroring", in this position, the right half of The Face?
I'm only courious...
Thanks.

Greetings Taymour.

Here are some neat mirrors of the 'face' at Cydonia (My favourite rorschach-type test):

A lion?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b18b5573d093.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f55cf9bf992d.jpg[/atsimg]

A pregnant woman?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a8f50604e33.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is our terrestrial precedent for this sort of art:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8bac472730b.jpg[/atsimg]

Have you seen the Mars Sphinx on Hoagland's site?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29744e4cdcc8.jpg[/atsimg]

Neat.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Better yet; Here is a thirty-frame animation of the Mars face done by Maxtheknife.

Choose the face you like best!

Courtesy: MaxtheKnife

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ad50439eb31960a3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/876ff9834ca25b3e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ad50439eb31960a3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/876ff9834ca25b3e.jpg[/atsimg]

THE FIRST ONE.......

Thanks.

But can you mirroring exactly in the same shape and proportion?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Taymour

Better yet; Here is a thirty-frame animation of the Mars face done by Maxtheknife.

Choose the face you like best!

Courtesy: MaxtheKnife

GREAT!!!

Can you post each image? I'm very courious about one of them...

Thanks

-Tay

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You really are a funny guy taymour.

You are going to have to do that yourself...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

You really are a funny guy taymour.

You are going to have to do that yourself...

How can do that by myself?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
On the grid on Mars I have seen patterns of bears, elephants, camels and lions from satellite photos. You can tell a little about what the heirarchy was on Mars with images of beautiful humanoid Kings and Queens with crowns on their heads.

The Mars Beings left 3D images of themselves on the surface grid from their past. A few photos have slipped thru the cracks for we on Earth to realize the truth that Mars once contained life and still does to this day.

I am very thankful to one former NASA employee that released approved photos that I feel got passed the censors. We on Earth will come to the realization that we have been lied to when it comes to the fact life exists on Mars and it is a crying shame that NASA will not come clean about life forms existing on the surface of Mars.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ya from the hundreds of photos of Mars I'd have to say that Mars is indeed thriving population planet with a multitude of life. /Sarcasm

Come on people sheesh, it's a barren wasteland. There is no life forms on Mars.

Source: Hundreds of photos from Mars Missions

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Taymour,

So, what does the face have to do with your supposed clients supposed photos of supposed proof of supposed alien civilization on an alleged undisclosed body taken by an undisclosed source on a date you just cant tell us?

Have you been bitten by the bug? Or just making up stories all along?

Let me use my amazing skills of deduction and prescience; you will say:

"I cant tell you, I haven’t been paid yet..."

or

"No one has answered my questions and I refuse to give any evidence to support my claims, please take me on faith and give me more attention!"

I was very cordial to you on MysterE’s forum as were other members. You claimed to have came to ATS to aid your "client" in disclosing undeniable proof of ET civilization. You lied and got catty when we wouldn’t take your b.s. anymore.

I for one am insulted. You’re bunk mate, and as of yet have only served to sensationalize generic pictures of unidentifiable terrain. If you want pictures of the face, go to Hoagland’s site or search old threads, but don’t patronize people. You’re bunk mate, your 15 minutes is up. My politeness chip just burned out for your drivel.

[edit on 17/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Interesting video, I don't know what to make of those tubes and the apparent connections with already peculiar features. Good find!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Have I hit a nerve or something its simple I cant stand BS this guys posts are a waste of space prime example below.
Pictures blown up like CSI but he doesn't seem to understand it doesn't work, As long as he sees 2 dots on a picture with a dot below that then another below that its 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth so its a face

RE this post I really like the bit at the bottom 2 set of animals really. I'll crack the jokes!
He really has no idea what he is doing when it comes to looking at pictures he has an over active imagination or mental issues.

SEE the example below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'm gonna give you a rare public apology. I was clued in by another member via u2u the history and claims of the guy you flamed and I now understand your venom.

Mea Culpa.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Can we get something clear here....All photos we see have been doctored,tampered,inspected before released to the public. You see what "They" want you to see.

To say (Not pointing the finger) that you "trust your government, and what they are telling you and showing you in images" Is complete ignorance.

ATS ...."Deny Ignorance"

**Fact** Nasa and the U.S. military DO tamper and air brush images...

Navy's own website...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9eaba94e706f.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54bcb23423b6.gif[/atsimg]

All I am saying is that just because the government and the government run NASA tells you one thing, try to think for your self people. Ask questions,Think for yourself, Deny ignorance.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join