It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

why do people always say that if aliens come religion will be down? the pope said they are one of the creations of god so whats wrong? the aliens wont (i guess) say that god doesnt exist, if you were to show yourself to a planet would you randomly start saying religion is fake? i dont think so.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I was looking for related stories, so I went to Italian air force website, and off to the left, it says Avvistamenti UFO, translated - ufo sightings. This is an Italian government website. I don't speak Italian so I didn't investigate further. Here's the link: www.aeronautica.difesa.it...
Looks like they take the subject seriously in Italy.

I hope everyone comes clean. I am so sick of being lied to by the U.S. government and treated like a mental patient. I can't wait to YELL " I freakin' told you so !!!! "

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Originally posted by Itzamná
And if this is a fabricated hoax by Michael Cohen, why the hell would he risk his reputation?

Haha ok. But uhm, how is his life going to be any different if his "reputation" is destroyed, when nobody had ever heard of this guy before yesterday?

Well, he runs and openly writes for a site thats ranked 102,618 on the internet based on Alexa.com. Thats actually not that bad at all compared to some of the sites I would think get loads of traffic, like aquafina.com, which has a rank of 413,719. i know thats a bad example, but you get the picture. There's a site that I always visit called realufos.com, and it's ranked at 8,993,443.

So I think he would be losing a significant amount of traffic if this turns out to be false, because he's presenting this information as a definite fact. Not to mention, people would remove him from their Twitter feeds. Who knows though. We shall see.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

can you just tell me where are we going now ? we are in the CHAOS, do you think in 2 or 3 years we are going to live in peace world, no i'm sure, you are smart and you see how the world goes, now just tell me how we can be more in that mess then we are, because more for me it's the end,now we are next to a wall, what are we goind to do now ? and the GOV of many nation are not dumb, they are just next to us in front of that wall, they are just thinking how they can escape from that,now it's just to know who are the man or the women who make the first step, because they are all runing for being the savior of this world

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can see where France is coming from. They do not want to keep letting the people think they are liars. That ship has already sailed for US governments.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hey, new here.

So, I am trying not to have doubts in Friday and use the will of the universe to force disclosure out of them.

I tend to find conspiracy in everything around me (paranoid?), but I can't help but think that this disclosure thing is being brought up time and time again using a "boy who cried wolf" strategy. Causing it to eventually becomes so unbelievable to us that we lose interest in the subject entirely. Sounds plausible does it not? I can only say, for you believers out there, don't give up hope disclosure will come eventually. Until then, though, you don't really need it. We just think we need it.

I dont know if anyone is feeling the same shift I've been feeling the past few days? The world is kind of starting to wake up. 9/11 Truth is coming out - UFO's have been on the forefront of a lot of peoples minds recently. I know some of you think she's bollocks but even Blossom Goodchilds channelings make more sense as of late.

CoastToCoastAM has over 4Million listeners. Which is only a Small percentage of the population but 4 Million people is a lot of people. It grows all the time. The more people awake the more people to force out disclosure/take down corrupt governments. V for Vendetta style.

Just my $0.02.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
HERE WE GO AGAIN! lol.. so its for real this time eh? Actually this is one of the things i love about ats! An exciting thread with big promises! Sure they never come to fruition but its still fun... Lets not forget the hours and hours of thrills twists and turns the blossom goodchild prediction brought. or the history life changin event! (stupid monkey) the odds are not great for this to pan out but its still fun! Its interesting (im not sure if its related) that friday is also the day analog signals are shut down... hmmmmm . it will be a fun next couple of days so regardless of the outcome lets get all hyped up and excited and just go with it and enjoy it... I mean seriously how much better are these threads then reading about swine flu?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Please note this article has been posted already, Please use this already ongoing thread for comments

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

This thread is now closed

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join