It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishy Crop Circle Arrives

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
But wait...there is another crop circle no one has mentioned that proceeded all the crop circles that are being talked about as being linked somehow:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/489d76bd9aaa.jpg[/atsimg]

Taking the above missed crops into consideration we have, in order (I believe), the crops that have turned up within just a week and even days of each other:

Yin Yang symbol
Jellyfish
Dragonfly
Bird?or Dolphin? (assumed patterns according to YouAreDreaming)
Fish

All within the same area.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by nunya13]

I see male and female being represented in this circle, both separate but also entwined.

To me 7 represents a body, the feet, legs, torso, arms, hands, neck and head.

The circles, that being the fish, dragon fly, squid, may be informing us of different species but with similar traits. Although we appear different, we share the same plane.

In all life's complexities.. I believe it's what we each can relate too in our daily lives? Forget the mathematics or physics of it all. Forget what one believes or what our faiths asks us to believe. Look to what we know now with what we see, hear, feel and touch. As this is our primary means of understanding our surroundings.

Unless one expects us all to dwell deeply in subjects reserved for those who spend a life time learning a field....

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Willbert]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Three cycles of seven for a total of 21 or numerology 3.

There are three fish. Fish share consciousness. There are three large versions of the planet.

One of those large versions has a planet overlayed which could be the moon, the other ones do not seem to have this.

I think it has something to do with shared consciousness. I think that the 21 - 3 points to something, July is seventh month, so July 3rd? 21 three is a powerful numerology reference.

It might involved three linked planets be they on separate dimensions, etc., and signify the start of a new conscious awareness spreading out to other planets, and the fish symbolically is also a Christian symbol for faith.

This is also a spiral. If you brought the smaller circles up in 3D perspective, far enough until the same size as the large ones, it would be a three pronged spiral, and it seems to me I saw a three pronged spiral before in another circle.

Anyway, that is all the confusion I can offer.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
reply to post by nunya13

uuuuuh ya....and you're an authority on interpretive crop circles how exactly? Don't you all love how every freaking poster here is an armchair authority. It's all subjective..there's no meaning as an exact science to these images.

Could you be any more confrontational? Sheesh...

I'm NOT an authority, by any means. Most seem to agree that these crops are related and have some sort of meaning. If they have a meaning then the explanations I provided SEEM to be the most likely since those meaning are ones that are carried over through several cultures and perhaps throughout the universe? I'm just trying to add to the discussion and possibly put things into perspective since threads have a tendency to have scattered ideas. Isn't that what we're supposed to do?

I think next time you should try adding something useful besides ridicule.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Hi titorite, I'll be the 2 or 3rd person to agree with you. I have a strong feeling it's going to be a frog. So go us!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Not sure if this new fish symbol is related to a thread that I posted
a week or so ago. But, check it out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also wondered if it was related to Pisces but the symbol for Pisces is 2 fish not 3. I did a basic google search for where the planets will be on July 7 (there is also a full moon on that date) but the only thing I found was that
Uranus will be in Pisces in the beginning part of July 2009.

I also found this when looking up Pisces and "3" info. I don't think it's related but I'm just throwing stuff out there to see if anything might be related.

n the 7 B.C something special accrued, a 3 double conjunction took place in the zodiac sign of Pisces. The planet Jupiter (the most important planet, THE HIDDEN ONE!) came very close to the planet Saturn (when two planets are at their closets, its called a ‘Conjunction’). But in the year 7 BC, not only one conjunction took place, but three conjunctions – a very special event!

historyofastrology.blogspot.com...

Of course, all this is interesting info only IF the circles are not man-made.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Looks like a fake.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by dntwastetime

Personally, I think this might have something to do with us destroying the oceans. We are over fishing the seas causing massive depopulation of hte fish. Global warming is also killing off the fish and causing jellyfish populations to rise. Alot of crop circles have been sea animal related.
I dont eat fish anymore because of overfishing.
Or possibly it could be visitors telling us to look to the seas for them. USO activity has been on the increase lately, I hadn't even heard of them til last year.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortal_Reiku

Hey, in the future would you warn people that you are linking them to a NAZI SITE! I don't give a crap about hearing a thing they have to say and really don't want my isp to show on anything like that.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by conwaylemmon

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Originally posted by JScytale

Originally posted by jouseroni

that crop circle liiks extremely "fishy" to me as well, for different reasons.

why would extraterrestrials represent fish the exact same way western culture does?

the tremendous variety of interpretations of the real world in two dimensions across human cultures already makes me think the way they interpret and represent a fish would be completely unintelligible to us.

just take a look at mayan art.

www.rainbowcrystal.com...
www.norulak.com...
www.adventure-inn.com...
www.tierramayaimports.com...

i was thinking the exact same thing. the fish looks like the fish on those snack cheese goldfish boxes. why would aliens just happen to represent a fish like that?

To make us understand that what they are representing is a concept of "fishy"?

Like we are mammals, maybe they are insects, fish or whatever.
Maybe all life created on earth is really just a copy of what we find throughout the universe.

7 is the divine number also. Would they be relating themselves as what humanity has called "God(s)"?

i find that unlikely. assuming we make the huge leap of faith that they have the same senses as us and sight is their primary sense, their brains will process a "fish" very, very differently from ours and they will, as a result, interpret it and represent it VERY differently. Look at the mayan art - their brains are wired the same way as ours, but modern archaeologists still have trouble identifying *exactly* what each object in mayan art really represents, and have truly no idea of the exact significance it would have to an ancient mayan.

if a bona-fide extraterrestrial stumbled upon a rudimentary human drawing of a fish, they would in all likelihood have absolutely no idea that it represented a fish even if they were holding one in their other hand (assuming they have hands, and two of them for that matter
).

But the point is that (if these crop circles are not hoaxes and truly something extra-terrestrial) they are probably messages from them to us, so it has to be something that we understand.

And going with the same mind frame it is obvious that they are much more intelligent then us and would not have any trouble to identify and understand our symbols.

"Men was made in the image of God". I don't know, just see a lot of connections...

and, don't forget, FISH LOOK LIKE THAT. maybe its not a symbolic message, but rather a picture of a fish. and FISH LOOK LIKE THAT. sorry for yelling.

fish look like that - TO US.
you are assuming the aliens responsible have eyes, and see things in the same narrow band of light as us, etc. even if they DID have eyes odds are a different sense would be their primary - like dogs with smell / hearing. a deaf dog is far more crippled than a blind one.

to a completely alien mind, our representation of a fish would look like some geometric shapes in an odd formation. it wouldn't immediately click that it was a fish. that would take a little time and luck.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

A witness, several years ago, described how a huge air-pillar appeared from "somewhere above"(It was night-time, so he couldn't see where it came from) with loud thunder, and started making patterns in the field.

So maybe, eh?

bolded for emphasis.
crop circles have yet to convince me. not one iota of evidence has led me to believe anything other than artists, pranksters and cult nutjobs / new agers are responsible. i dont discard the alien hypothesis - but its so, so unlikely.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
these fishy fish wanted to be spun

peace,
mikey

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My wife hates all my current hobbies I could just imagine if I came home from work and told her I wanted to take up making crop circles. Seriously where would you even practice? Maybe the beach? So the tide can wash away evidence of what you were scheming? IMHO I believe the crop circles to be man made.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by aclhemikey

i think your the first to raise the spinning of the pattern to complete the illusion. nice

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Do they do requests?

I would like cats!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by conwaylemmon

Originally posted by jouseroni

that crop circle liiks extremely "fishy" to me as well, for different reasons.

why would extraterrestrials represent fish the exact same way western culture does?

the tremendous variety of interpretations of the real world in two dimensions across human cultures already makes me think the way they interpret and represent a fish would be completely unintelligible to us.

just take a look at mayan art.

www.rainbowcrystal.com...
www.norulak.com...
www.adventure-inn.com...
www.tierramayaimports.com...

i was thinking the exact same thing. the fish looks like the fish on those snack cheese goldfish boxes. why would aliens just happen to represent a fish like that?

To make us understand that what they are representing is a concept of "fishy"?

Like we are mammals, maybe they are insects, fish or whatever.
Maybe all life created on earth is really just a copy of what we find throughout the universe.

7 is the divine number also. Would they be relating themselves as what humanity has called "God(s)"?

i find that unlikely. assuming we make the huge leap of faith that they have the same senses as us and sight is their primary sense, their brains will process a "fish" very, very differently from ours and they will, as a result, interpret it and represent it VERY differently. Look at the mayan art - their brains are wired the same way as ours, but modern archaeologists still have trouble identifying *exactly* what each object in mayan art really represents, and have truly no idea of the exact significance it would have to an ancient mayan.

if a bona-fide extraterrestrial stumbled upon a rudimentary human drawing of a fish, they would in all likelihood have absolutely no idea that it represented a fish even if they were holding one in their other hand (assuming they have hands, and two of them for that matter
).

But the point is that (if these crop circles are not hoaxes and truly something extra-terrestrial) they are probably messages from them to us, so it has to be something that we understand.

And going with the same mind frame it is obvious that they are much more intelligent then us and would not have any trouble to identify and understand our symbols.

"Men was made in the image of God". I don't know, just see a lot of connections...

and, don't forget, FISH LOOK LIKE THAT. maybe its not a symbolic message, but rather a picture of a fish. and FISH LOOK LIKE THAT. sorry for yelling.

fish look like that - TO US.
you are assuming the aliens responsible have eyes, and see things in the same narrow band of light as us, etc. even if they DID have eyes odds are a different sense would be their primary - like dogs with smell / hearing. a deaf dog is far more crippled than a blind one.

to a completely alien mind, our representation of a fish would look like some geometric shapes in an odd formation. it wouldn't immediately click that it was a fish. that would take a little time and luck.

wrong, you are assuming much more than I am. i'ts not a stretch to assume that an alien would have some sort of visual sense, and know what a fish looks like, especially if they are able to draw a darn fish in the grass. It is however a giant leap to say that: our representation of a fish WOULD look like some geometric shapes in an odd formation. it wouldn't immediately click that it was a fish. that would take a little time and luck.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
looks like 3 eclipses in the middle.

also if you have noticed..
there was one a few days ago of a giant dragon fly.
that end-days TV show earth 2100" had all these swarms of millions of dragonflies coming into the united states.

the one before that was a jelly fish.
there was a recent news story on here like 4 days ago that had this photo of all these giant jellyfish being caught in fishing nets and the article said that the reason they're flourishing is because the water was so acidic that all the fish were dying.. and the jellyfish were prospering off the carcasses i think?

end times i says!
and illustrated in the fields for your viewing pleasure!

-

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
interesting all the animals/insects coming through man made or et made jellyfish dragonfly now fish whats next mmh snake maybe remember you heard it here first

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Of all the crop circles created recently the jellyfish is the only one that has impressed me, mainly due to it's size but to my mind none of the designs seem beyond the capabilities of a small bunch of enthusiasts. If you picture the crop circles as being drawn by the same hand on a sheet of paper and then enlarged, they have the same style and limitation of ability/creativity.

A lot of interesting lateral thinking has been generated in these threads but my instinct says - not this time... I wouldn't be surprised if the next crop circle looked like a big sea horses ass...

cheers

berth

[edit on 9-6-2009 by badBERTHA]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't think they're any more "intelligent" than we are. I think they have more information to work with than we do.

That is a very big difference.

We are doing well, catching up, knowledge-wise, but until knowledge is equitable, many of us will believe they have a greater intelligence.

But the fact is, we are equals, sentient beings, all. And as such we might step forth and claim that as a whole.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by serin sister
interesting all the animals/insects coming through man made or et made jellyfish dragonfly now fish whats next mmh snake maybe remember you heard it here first

Go back to page two. I called frog. And I called fish and so did Extralien...

You say snake and snake it maybe... But I still say up next is frog... and I am looking for it to be on the 16th based on the pattern so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join