It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishy Crop Circle Arrives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dae

thank you and yes, I said if it was human I would have no idea what to make of it. That would be a skipping of several evolutionary steps and more indicative of a dire warning from up above to us down below.... But it wasn't ... twas merely fish.

My guess would be that we are being told an evolutionary story and somewhere along the line I expect an alien surprise.

I hope I get the date right next time. Gosh I am still amped about getting such a strange thing right..

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Not to knock your glory, but you may have been reading my posts

The first is on page 4 of the same thread where yours is on page 7;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I then again said similar in this post on the 4th too;

Either way, we may be onto something here...

I even created an entire thread to compile this 'coincidence'

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Can anyone answer my question:

Has anyone actually studied these formations? ifso have they reported that the crop stalks are broken with the inside liquid secreted out i.e evidence of treading down?

I am still sticking with man made AGENDA for the time being.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

Not to knock your glory,

With all the informative and well constructed threads you have put out recently you can afford to give a little Extralien.

Dae

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Ahh you're very right! You both predicted it, score 2 for the ATS members

So what's next, frog, dolphin or something else to tie it in?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

Not to knock your glory, but you may have been reading my posts

The first is on page 4 of the same thread where yours is on page 7;

Now I have to change my sig because you beat me too it... Nah man I just had the same evolutionary idea as you. I never read pages 1-7... too many for my taste.. I just saw the images and had a thought.... then I posted about it.....

NOOOOOOO why did you have to beat me too it :S

Off I go to change my sig back to the way it was.... knocked down a peg back down to my humble earth... I am still the first person to say next up frog right???

I better click those other two links I have not clicked yet.

Edit to add a thank you too DAE

Yes we were both right.. I feel better now.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by titorite]

[edit on 9-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Of course...

My intention was not to knock anyone down.
I think it's great that more than one person has predicted a fish.

The more info we collect and place together as a whole is beneficial to everyone.

Keep up the great work all

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Again with the number 7!!! What the hell is up with that??!

This is awesome stuff...

I realised a few days back there was a link with the number seven. I thought the circles could be moon phases, and the seventh being the full moon. Also the seventh month is July. Turns out the full moon in July is on the seventh. Coincidence?

www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by CaptainCharisma]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Yes you are still the first to say a frog..

It will be very interesting to see what is next..

You'll find my next predictions here

I'm still waiting for a Trilobite
that would really be something..
Mind you.. all that we are getting already is something... way beyond ...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I like these new cropcircles maby they were wating for an a reply to the over copcircles and they new we couldent work them out so they changed the way they do them.Or there is some very talented artists running around in darkness but i do not buy that.Someone whould have seen someone make at least one.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Had another look for information regarding Aquarius and the number seven, as I think it is to do with moon phases, this coming July ( seventh month ), there will be a new moon solar eclipse on the 22nd.

It will be the only annular solar eclipse this year. The last was on 7 February, 2007, and after Monday, the next one will be on 15 January, 2010. The big event for eclipse junkies this year is on July 22, when a total solar eclipse will be visible from India and China, the world's two most populous countries.

www.zimbio.com...

Whatever the message is, this is quite interesting.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by CaptainCharisma]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The overall sign looks like the sign of ecology and with the fish theme it could represent a message of pending problems with nature. Look to biblical prophecies, it does have reference to the fish. Just a thought.......

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
that crop circle liiks extremely "fishy" to me as well, for different reasons.

why would extraterrestrials represent fish the exact same way western culture does?

the tremendous variety of interpretations of the real world in two dimensions across human cultures already makes me think the way they interpret and represent a fish would be completely unintelligible to us.

just take a look at mayan art.

www.rainbowcrystal.com...
www.norulak.com...
www.adventure-inn.com...
www.tierramayaimports.com...

How many variations of a simple fish can there be? I agree that there is plenty of variety when it comes to certain interpretations, but I don't think a 'standard fish' falls into that category. If you draw something fictional, it could represent anything because it was created from imagination. If you look at a basic fish and then draw it, chances are it will look pretty similar to the fish everybody else have drawn; like a basic fish.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
One thing I noticed was that the mouth of the fish is in between the small circle and the large circle, which also reprsents the end of the large seventh circle and the beginning of the smaller first cricle. The only way I can think of interpreting this is that it represents our transition from Pisces to Aquarius - the beginning of a new age possibly... as for the numerological significance, I'm stumped on that one.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Water-based animals are becoming extinct faster than land animals.
Fish and Dragonflies are only 2, water-based animals, that are endangered.
The jellyfish are over populating because their natural predators are
diminishing in population.

What ever is next inline for crop circles, will undoubtly be water-based.

No matter who is making the CCs, they are trying to get a message through homo sapiens thick-skulls.

I reciently posted a thread about the Blue Fin Tunna being fished into oblivion and almost no one batted an eye.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Again with the number 7!!! What the hell is up with that??!

This is awesome stuff...

Number 7 also signifies the seven relations of the persons of the Trinity (Father, Son, Spirit, Father-Son, Father-Spirit, Son-Spirit, Father-Son-Spirit). Read the Urantia book for more information.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I agree, they may be trying to tell us to stop destroying our oceans and the life in them! There is certainly a theme here. Haven't any of the so called professional crop circle people given any thoughts to this?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have an idea how to see if this could be a hoax- find the locations of each of these crop circles, plot them on a map, and see if they arent all within a certain area- like the general living area of the website owners/ people running it, a university, ect. A good clue is if they are in a circular pattern to a central location- means they drive out, do their thing, drive back, and have a certain radius they want to cover.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I have an idea how to see if this could be a hoax- find the locations of each of these crop circles, plot them on a map, and see if they arent all within a certain area- like the general living area of the website owners/ people running it, a university, ect. A good clue is if they are in a circular pattern to a central location- means they drive out, do their thing, drive back, and have a certain radius they want to cover.

Seems like you could be correct!

Locations of the three crop circles

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
another awesome discusion. Who doesn't love this art form (Unknown/Alien or not).

Everyone is talking 7, but what about 21? There are three cycles of 7, and 21 is the solar cycles of our sun. Could have been mentioned as the Sun is always mentioned as we know some sort of CME is going to affect the Earth's Geomagnetic field at some point.

Back when the Jellyfish circle occured I noticed yesterday on Spaceweather.com that the "sprites" of lightnight also looked like the Jellyfish and so does our magnetic field for the most part.

Tidal currents are also affected by the gravitational tidal pull of our moon. My feel is something megnettic and how it will affect the animal kingdom first and foremost.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join