It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishy Crop Circle Arrives

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Your all wrong its not what you think.
What's it really? A Giant version of animal crackers,

Its earily.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

There have been entire teams devoted to doing nothing BUT studying this for the past thirty years. And their findings rarely ever get published or spoken of in mainstream media.

Must be a reason...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
that crop circle liiks extremely "fishy" to me as well, for different reasons.

why would extraterrestrials represent fish the exact same way western culture does?

the tremendous variety of interpretations of the real world in two dimensions across human cultures already makes me think the way they interpret and represent a fish would be completely unintelligible to us.

just take a look at mayan art.

www.rainbowcrystal.com...
www.norulak.com...
www.adventure-inn.com...
www.tierramayaimports.com...

I can see your point in this, many cultures use different styles of art to portray animals and such.

But the pictures you've used as examples are anthropomorphisms of animals(ie anmials that have been given human characteristics). Those pictures are representing Gods in animal forms. The ETs might not be trying to represent Gods as fish, they may mean just fish.

They may also be trying to paint a picture that we can understand.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Actually, the fascinating things about these crop circles is that the stalks are not damaged -- nor are they broken. (after people start walking through them this changes of course.)

Here's a link to show you how the stalks are literally bent to the ground at almost a 90 degree angle:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

and

Scroll down towards the bottom of both pages to see the thumbnails of the stalks.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
its a stargate. Sirians are delivering a message to us.
A conecal design to it depicts exactly what i posted about yesterday.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Originally posted by Amagnon
Another fake circle - I hope we get something that at least looks like the real thing soon.

How do you know it is fake?
What does the real thing look like?

I don't know who or what made the circles, but the artwork is pleasing. Maybe most of them don't really have a message to convey.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
its a warning. it wasnt made by aliens, but by the second smartest species on earth. Dolphins. or, maybe there saying "So long and thanks for all the fish".

No but really, i think it had something to do with aliens actually living in the oceans instead of in space like most poeple think. Maybe thats what there saying, Hey, we are in the ocean, stop searching space.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic

Assuming fish as a symbol of regeneration, transformation or creation, it could be that in the near future, regeneration, transformation, comes through water (a point linked with point 4, sequence)

2) The circle itself is an ever rotating wheel, cyclical, with regeneration, change and transformation at the end of each cycle, symblised by the fish.

3) The seven circles ( planets?) could represent our solar system as part of the cycle as indicated in an earlier crop circle after regeneration (not completely sure....cross checking, will post back), through water.

4) The sequence from earlier circles, pointing to water being the medium for regeneration.

Just my two rupees worth!

Cheers!

I'd have to agree with most you've said here, from the glyphs shown, I'd would not only say progression, or transformation, but I would also go for and age of pisces.

For me, it's the fish and the 7 circles again and the circle. I brought it up briefly in the Dragonfly thread about the 7 'circles' showing some sort of progression, I suggested it could be the 'stages' of Earth's development, from the smaller upwards.

With this one, that just reaffirms it for me.

-The 7 circles again show progression at its basic from, from smaller to larger. The fish was a bit confusing to me at first although I'd say an animal of some sort was expected.

-I agree that this could very well be a reference to progression, change, not only that, but as you say, the overall shape being circular, to me, suggests a cyclic, eternal 'clue' should we say.

-The Fish's mouth connected to the smallest circle suggests the start of a 'cycle'.

-I didn't even think of the age of Pisces, but I'd say that is a stronger guess, what confuses me is there being 4 fish? if I was trying to get 'this' message off succesfully, you'd show 2 previous ages, a current age and the next age in succesion, this way there would be no doubt.

EMM

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jouseroni

why would extraterrestrials represent fish the exact same way western culture does?

the tremendous variety of interpretations of the real world in two dimensions across human cultures already makes me think the way they interpret and represent a fish would be completely unintelligible to us.

just take a look at mayan art.

www.rainbowcrystal.com...
www.norulak.com...
www.adventure-inn.com...
www.tierramayaimports.com...

i was thinking the exact same thing. the fish looks like the fish on those snack cheese goldfish boxes. why would aliens just happen to represent a fish like that?

To make us understand that what they are representing is a concept of "fishy"?

Like we are mammals, maybe they are insects, fish or whatever.
Maybe all life created on earth is really just a copy of what we find throughout the universe.

7 is the divine number also. Would they be relating themselves as what humanity has called "God(s)"?

i find that unlikely. assuming we make the huge leap of faith that they have the same senses as us and sight is their primary sense, their brains will process a "fish" very, very differently from ours and they will, as a result, interpret it and represent it VERY differently. Look at the mayan art - their brains are wired the same way as ours, but modern archaeologists still have trouble identifying *exactly* what each object in mayan art really represents, and have truly no idea of the exact significance it would have to an ancient mayan.

if a bona-fide extraterrestrial stumbled upon a rudimentary human drawing of a fish, they would in all likelihood have absolutely no idea that it represented a fish even if they were holding one in their other hand (assuming they have hands, and two of them for that matter
).

But the point is that (if these crop circles are not hoaxes and truly something extra-terrestrial) they are probably messages from them to us, so it has to be something that we understand.

And going with the same mind frame it is obvious that they are much more intelligent then us and would not have any trouble to identify and understand our symbols.

"Men was made in the image of God". I don't know, just see a lot of connections...

and, don't forget, FISH LOOK LIKE THAT. maybe its not a symbolic message, but rather a picture of a fish. and FISH LOOK LIKE THAT. sorry for yelling.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by conwaylemmon

i'm trying to picture the scene on the alien home world.

Pilot: ok commander zork let me get this straight. You want us to use our fantastic technology and traverse the vast distances between the stars goto that little yellow star, find the little blue planet, go down onto that blue planet and carve graffiti in their wheat?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

So the fish god "Dagon" will come back in 2012?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Because the Extraterrestrials have been a part of Earth's history since dawn of Man and seen fishes close-up?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
no seems to really have touched on it too much, but are 3 fishes not a direct reference to jesus Christ and the holy Trinity?

What are these aliens trying to tell us?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

There was an article on cnn yesterday - it discussed how fish are being fished to extinction. The fish crop circle happened to appear on June 8th, the same day as world oceans day.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I agree, my gut said fake when I first looked at it. Somebody took an older circle and combined it with fish. I would like to see more photo's of this circle to see if that changes my thinking. You have to remember as well, crop circles come with an energy about them as well as visual stimuli. This circle to me seemed to be lacking that energetic component.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No other sources on this? I'm calling this one fake. Good try though.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

There is some new information posted on cropcircleconnector.com - they stated that the circles appear to have circular board marks in all of them:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

actually the number 7 would represent may not july. back you calender up 2 months. october or oct means 8 and dece means 10 as in december. The spring equinox starts the first day of the new year and passover would fall 14 days after that around the first of april. the new year started in the middle of march.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join