It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishy Crop Circle Arrives

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Adding to the nature theme recently.

This circle was reported by passers-by driving along the A361, from where the circle is clearly visible. As we were flying to photograph the recent Chiseldon formation, we took the opportunity to check the reports out. The formation appears to be 250-300ft in diameter.

I will be anxious to see the Circle that appears between Aug 15-18 this is usually the most intricate Circle of the year. Nature theme is my bet.Fishy Crop Circle

cropcircleconnector.com link

[edit on 8-6-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Age of Aquarius/pisces? I know One of those has something to do with fish.

Or has something to do with this?

[edit on 6/8/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm thinking ELEPHANT will arrive soon in the crop circles if we all want one that is

Awesome stuff !

wZn

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
that crop circle liiks extremely "fishy" to me as well, for different reasons.

why would extraterrestrials represent fish the exact same way western culture does?

the tremendous variety of interpretations of the real world in two dimensions across human cultures already makes me think the way they interpret and represent a fish would be completely unintelligible to us.

just take a look at mayan art.

www.rainbowcrystal.com...
www.norulak.com...
www.adventure-inn.com...
www.tierramayaimports.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

Maybe fish are originally from 'out there'?

I noticed the circle is right next to a road - you'd think at least 1 person might have seen something to report if people were there?

wZn

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Would these recent crop circles with animals be representing the "kinds" of aliens that we are soon to meet?

Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Again with the number 7!!! What the hell is up with that??!

This is awesome stuff...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

This is awesome stuff...

In this crop circle it looks like there are 7 cycles in an eternal cycle.
Maybe it's a reference to an universal pattern? Maybe it can relate to timewave zero? I don't know, I'm just throwing some ideas.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

or the 7 chakras!

wZn

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Or July.
The number 7 represents the month of July.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

why would extraterrestrials represent fish the exact same way western culture does?

the tremendous variety of interpretations of the real world in two dimensions across human cultures already makes me think the way they interpret and represent a fish would be completely unintelligible to us.

www.norulak.com...
www.adventure-inn.com...

i was thinking the exact same thing. the fish looks like the fish on those snack cheese goldfish boxes. why would aliens just happen to represent a fish like that?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

This is awesome stuff...

what do you mean by that? please explain if you don't mind ..

[edit on 9-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jouseroni

www.norulak.com...
www.adventure-inn.com...

i was thinking the exact same thing. the fish looks like the fish on those snack cheese goldfish boxes. why would aliens just happen to represent a fish like that?

To make us understand that what they are representing is a concept of "fishy"?

Like we are mammals, maybe they are insects, fish or whatever.
Maybe all life created on earth is really just a copy of what we find throughout the universe.

7 is the divine number also. Would they be relating themselves as what humanity has called "God(s)"?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I'm thinking ELEPHANT will arrive soon in the crop circles if we all want one that is

Awesome stuff !

wZn

Mickey mouse maybe? Circle ears cricle head, good crop circle I would think!

But seriously these crop circles are probably being made by the same "beings" humans or alien that's for sure. Similar art style, same topic about animals etc

[edit on 9-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

www.norulak.com...
www.adventure-inn.com...

Maybe all life created on earth is really just a copy of what we find throughout the universe.

7 is the divine number also. Would they be relating themselves as what humanity has called "God(s)"?

thats true i didnt really think of it like that... thanks.

if they are going to use symbols and things to try to show us something obviously they'd use symbols we recognize... i didnt think of that at first hehe.

i still don't believe crop circles are aliens though... i think some are man made and some are some kind of earthly phenoma.. just my opionon though.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

www.norulak.com...
www.adventure-inn.com...

i find that unlikely. assuming we make the huge leap of faith that they have the same senses as us and sight is their primary sense, their brains will process a "fish" very, very differently from ours and they will, as a result, interpret it and represent it VERY differently. Look at the mayan art - their brains are wired the same way as ours, but modern archaeologists still have trouble identifying *exactly* what each object in mayan art really represents, and have truly no idea of the exact significance it would have to an ancient mayan.

if a bona-fide extraterrestrial stumbled upon a rudimentary human drawing of a fish, they would in all likelihood have absolutely no idea that it represented a fish even if they were holding one in their other hand (assuming they have hands, and two of them for that matter
).

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
In this crop circle it seems like each fish head represents the start of the circles that then gets bigger and bigger.

Makes me think of a clock, maybe it's something to do with time? hmm

Could it be possible that the website owners are making these crop cricles?

Are they always the first on the scene?

[edit on 9-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Another fake circle - I hope we get something that at least looks like the real thing soon.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

www.norulak.com...
www.adventure-inn.com...

i find that unlikely. assuming we make the huge leap of faith that they have the same senses as us and sight is their primary sense, their brains will process a "fish" very, very differently from ours and they will, as a result, interpret it and represent it VERY differently. Look at the mayan art - their brains are wired the same way as ours, but modern archaeologists still have trouble identifying *exactly* what each object in mayan art really represents, and have truly no idea of the exact significance it would have to an ancient mayan.

if a bona-fide extraterrestrial stumbled upon a rudimentary human drawing of a fish, they would in all likelihood have absolutely no idea that it represented a fish even if they were holding one in their other hand (assuming they have hands, and two of them for that matter
).

But the point is that (if these crop circles are not hoaxes and truly something extra-terrestrial) they are probably messages from them to us, so it has to be something that we understand.

And going with the same mind frame it is obvious that they are much more intelligent then us and would not have any trouble to identify and understand our symbols.

"Men was made in the image of God". I don't know, just see a lot of connections...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Another fake circle - I hope we get something that at least looks like the real thing soon.

How do you know it is fake?
What does the real thing look like?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join