It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Professional Perspectives on Water Fluoridation" (new video - Must See!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
what do the professionals in the medical industry have to say about water fluoridation?? apparently nothing good!

Featuring a Nobel Laureate in Medicine, three scientists from the National Research Council's landmark review on fluoride, as well as dentists, medical doctors, and leading researchers in the field...

www.fluoridealert.org...

We are approaching an important milestone in our campaign to get professionals from around the world to sign the Professionals' Statement. The current total of signers has reached 2494 - just six more and we hit 2,500. Of course, this is only a milestone and we will need many more than this to shake the (largely English speaking) medical and dental establishment's belief in this practice. "Belief" being the operative word, because so many of the rank and file do not have the time to read the literature for themselves and simply take the assurances of the ADA and CDC at face value. In this case, not a wise thing to do!

It is a long process but one important way we can fight what amounts to a "betrayal of trust" by these authorities is to get more and more professionals to watch the DVD "Professional Perspectives on Water Fluoridation." It will be a shock to many of them when they watch these 15 highly qualified doctors, dentists, scientists and others explain how little solid scientific evidence actually supports the effectiveness and safety of swallowing fluoride.

- FAN Bulletin 1075: Stepping up the Professionals' campaign, 6/6/09

...on to the show!

...by the way, i was going to post this in one of the many anti-fluoride threads, but i felt almost certain that it wouldn't get the recognition it truly deserves, so i created a fresh thread for it!

thanks for viewing, and i pray all the time that the world will one day WAKE UP to the harms of water fluoridation!!

please let me know what you think of the video!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Haha, because of my recent discussions on fluoride I decided to keep my fluoride section in my 7 things that ARE killing YOU thread fairly short. There's so much abundant information on fluorides negative effects one has to wonder why we still send our taxes to poison an entire population.

These videos again reaffirm that question. S+F

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

yes, there are LOTS of horrible things out there that we ingest that are sooo harmful for us!

moreover, there's TONS of stuff on fluoride on ATS, if one were to perform a search - even a couple of threads about it in my sig!

speaking of my sig, click on the "Toxic Overload" thread, by "mopusvindictus", which is just like yours, except it has the largest list of things you don't want to ingest i've ever seen!!
...it's totally thorough - view as many pages in it as you can, because there's so much more to offer than just his first few posts! (at least check out pages 1 & 4!)

thanks for viewing the videos! by the way, what'd you think??

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Queenslanders can sign an e-petition about water flouridation here: www.parliament.qld.gov.au...
I encourage everyone everywhere else to get these petitions started with their local or regional water regulator or supplier.
Good luck

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

i do too!

but then there's ATS's policy on "action plans", where i just can't straight up tell everyone to go talk to their local congressman or city council and get them to cease water fluoridation in their home towns...

...then again, maybe i can??

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Well it's not so much an action plan as it is standing up for your rights imo. People become so complacent and wait for someone else to fix the problem (maybe that's what flouride does and why they put it in the water??). People on this site have so many opinions and some of them make a lot of sense. If more of us stood up for what we believe in instead of complaining on sites and forums such as these maybe change could occur. Stop the blame game and try to affect change. That's what I'm gonna do with the flouride issue.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I have been using Gold Colloidal Water for just a couple of weeks and feel amazing. Fluoride attaches to the gold and then can be easily excreted.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

i, too, believe that fluoride may very well be the root cause for many problems in today's society!

i think with it out of the equation, then we'd go back to having fuller lives, and at least we wouldn't just lay back and accept things for the way they are anymore!

everyone's lazy these days, and they just don't care about the REAL issues at hand - they want everything handed to them and they want to believe anything they hear because it's just easier that way!

...i think if water fluoridation stops then things won't be like this anymore - they can only get better!!

if anyone finds that hard to believe, then cease to ingest as much fluoride as you can for a few weeks, then tell me how much better and how much more active you feel... also, tell me how much more vivid and lucid your dreams are, too!

Fluoride Sources

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Here is a link with some very interesting history as to the uses of fluoride to sedate certain populations. Nazis seem to still be in control'
www.informationliberation.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

right on, thanks! i'll add it to the list!

here's some links that are a "must-see" if you wanna know the truth about fluoride:

www.mondovista.com...
www.nofluoride.com...
www.second-opinions.co.uk...
www.fluorideresearch.org...
curezone.com...
abclocal.go.com... (from my own state - ALARMING breakthrough news article!
)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I thought I might add this clip as well -

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
For the past 17 years we've managed to pick two towns to live in that don't provide any added fluoridation in the water system. We don't seem to been any worse for the wear. I think it's an extra expense that should be eliminated from public budgets in these hard times.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I have a filtration system that I just discovered does not filter the fluoride. I am shopping for a new system. My issue for a while has been how to get fluoride out of my body, it hangs out and causes all kinds of aging problems.

One of my sons discovered the colloidal water....he has used it for months and noticed leaps of improvement in his mood, energy levels, and clarity of thought.

I noticed after the third day that upon waking in the morning I felt chipper...something that never happens with me...I usually drag myself to the coffee pot and dread life for a good hour....no longer.

My dreaming is lucid, I make leaps and bounds as if I were 12 years old again. My imagination is up and running and coming up with all types of writing ideas.

I really recommend everyone look into the gold water...maybe the ancients understood the real importance of it.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Fluoride is still in our water today for 2 reasons:

1. Big pharma wants fluoride in your water, because it causes a number of diseases and symptoms which they can treat. If big pharma wants, big pharma gets. We are talking big money. 100s of billions of dollars in profit thanks to fluoride.

**side note: Nazi Germany put fluoride in the drinking water of the concentration camps. For the stated purpose of making the population 'dumb, docile, and obedient'.

2. The government finds fluoride in the drinking water convenient because it SEVERELY cripples the general population's critical thinking abilities and many other cognitive abilities.

Does this remind you of anything? A fascist dictatorship perhaps?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by elfie

well i'm originally from Arizona, and Flagstaff doesn't Fluoridate their water, so i'd LOVE to move there - it's so beautiful there, too!!

here's a list of U.S. cities that haven't Fluoridated their water since 1990:
www.fluoridealert.org...

Fluoridation status of the states:
apps.nccd.cdc.gov...

"how many nations Fluoridate their water?":
www.fluoridealert.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Oh yeah, Flagstaff is gorgeous. Thanks for the information and all of the links you have provided. S & F for you! Unfortunately it appears my state has gone in the wrong direction, but county budgets should help them reconsider.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

doesn't it piss you off when you read the box of a water filtration system?!

"LEAVES IN BENEFICIAL FLUORIDE!"

...gimme a break!

the only water filters that work and filter fluoride are the reverse osmosis systems

reply to post by elfie

and you're very welcome - i'll help any way and all i can when it comes to removing fluoride from water!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What I can't believe is that there is still some people arguing for flouride. Saying how beneficial it is and that it occurs 'naturally so it's good for you'. I haven't seen any of them in this thread yet but I'm sure they will arrive. And arrive with ZERO evidence to back their claims.

Thanks for the post. I have emailed and called my water district a couple times. This post reminded me to do it again. I keep sending them the VALID factual information about the drug they are pushing on my family. My son has flourosis and it's not fun. His teeth are virtually crumbling out of his mouth now and he's only 12. What a great life ahead of him because of these idiots that follow the leader instead of doing the valid research for the people on their own. Which is what any municipality should be doing every time something is added to anything that their population (the people they are supposed to be working for and representing).

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

i was just gonna say that - how can someone still support fluoridation after watching this video?!!

it's simply appalling and perverse!

who wants dental fluorosis?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77fba4fafe3e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6161ab5fe4f1.jpg[/atsimg]

what about skeletal fluorosis?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17d23c8d76e5.jpg[/atsimg]

...calcified pineal gland? anyone? it sure does the trick for dumbing you down and hindering your dreams!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c69d1db27cd.jpg[/atsimg]

...or how about a calcified thyroid gland, to make you lazy, careless, and indifferent?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce01d1471828.jpg[/atsimg]
..............................................................................................................................

anyway, they mention Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards in the video, so there's the link!

also, here's a very good article called "FLUORIDE FATIGUE: Fluoride Poisoning"

i hope you guys get a chance to check those documents!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

thanks for that addition to the thread!

and good for that guy - doing what's right and not caring what his bosses say!

we need many more people like that in this world in order for the paradigm shift of rejecting fluoridation to occur!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join