It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
essentially all i'm saying ... is anything that is a metal especially as a heavy metal as gold is ... is something to be very wary of .... so be careful next time you buy or consume that ORME or white-powder-gold ...
when the mind/body/spirit is not in harmonic resonance .... with sudued
anger ... hatred .... what you term negative emotion ..... residues of
whitepowder gold can become lodged in the grooves of the pineal gland ...
shortcircuiting the neural cells ... the shortcircuit effect can at first
bring on states of high awareness or euphoria .... as the gold locks into
the receptor cells ... not releasing them and keeps them firing until they
burn-out ... so what may appear at first to be a state of higher effect ...
eventually will lead to a sub-optimal pineal gland .... unable to
connect/interface on all strands of the light-body-matrix .....
now the danger aside from what i believe ORME/gold will do to your pineal
gland (shut it down) ... is the below ... everyone is jumping on the
ORME/gold bandwagon and selling their potions .. liquids ... health products
touting pure monatomic gold ... when in fact it is really ionic gold and/or
colliodal gold .... same goes for ionic / colloidal silver ....
ionic gold - A solution consisting of water and gold ions (dissolved gold)
usually in the form of Au+3 ions, with chloride being the companion anion..
Contains no gold particles and does not exhibit a Tyndall Effect. Ionic gold
has been reported to be neurotoxic which means it is toxic to nerve cells.
Gold (III) chloride (ionic gold) is potentially harmful to humans if
ingested. See the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for gold chloride for
more information on toxicity. Ionic gold should not be confused with
colloidal gold which consists of metallic gold particles and is not harmful
now what we term heavy metals (toxic) free radical forming are things like
Cadmium, Mercury, Lead ... these metals are damn heavy and damn dangerous in the body ... the bind strangely and accumulate themselves in glands / chakra points ...
so on the scale of things .... Gold is very heavy and not something you want
to have accumulate in your body ... as will be hard to expel / chelate out
if it accumulates ...
suffice to say when taking white-powder gold pls make sure it is authentic
and is actually really white-powder-gold ... pure monatomic ...
the recluse biochemist friend also advises against ingesting any form
of gold .... however he does concurr that monatomic elements are very
powerful ... but rather than ingest them he suggests the following .... let
your body make it naturally .... he suggest feeding ORME/ORMUS to
plants/vegetation .... fruit/vegetable crops ... he says somethign to do
with photosynthesis and clorophyl ... takes the ORME and makes the plant
grow larger/bigger/better with very bio-active nutrients (resonance) ...
that will assist the body much better than if one were to ingest ORME/US.
.... he told me Aloe Vera grown in soil from volcanic ash ... will
exhibit/contain elements for monatomic particles including some gold ...
further to this he told me that chlorine/chloride reacting with ORME/SU will
de-activate its high state spin ... that is knock it down an octave or two
which will then transform into a metal (possibly heavy metal) .... like the
old alchemist of old ... tinkering with mercury ... if it doesn't work out
right then can become heavily lodged in the body rather than transform ...