It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 things that Are Killing You!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+147 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
At one point or another I have commented on some of these topics. Every once in awhile a thread will be made that talks about one of the issues im about to discuss. I felt need for a single (albeit, long) thread that covers 7 of the (arguably) most harmful things we poison ourselves with. If you already know about the issue, just scroll to the next one. If you know about none of these, then I could be saving you a lot of pain and hardship later on in your life.

Without your health you literally have nothing, and there's no need to be disabled and live with discomfort when you don't have to. At first, the information could be overwhelming, but as it's committed to your subconscious you will notice yourself making beneficial changes without having to think about it.

WARNING: THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN, ALONG WITH ENDING THE INTENTIONAL POISONING OF YOUR BODY COULD LEAD TO ANYONE OF THE FOLLOWING ADVERSE REACTIONS: CLEARER THINKING, BETTER MEMORY, LESS SORENESS, MORE ENERGY, HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS, LESS CANCER, LESS DISEASES, LESS SICKNESS, LESS PAIN AND DISCOMFORT, IMPROVED ORGAN FUNCTION, A LONGER MORE ENJOYABLE LIFE SPAN, AND OVERALL BETTER HEALTH.

You have been warned. Let's continue.

Prescription and over the counter Medication

Is it mere coincidence that the drug industry is a billion dollar industry, and that the US just happens to be the most medicated population on earth? In the U.S. , prescriptions have increased over the past decade to 3.4 billion annually, a 61 percent increase. Retail sales of prescription drugs jumped 250 percent from $72 billion to $250 billion, while the average price of prescriptions has more than doubled from $30 to $68. Source

One only needs to turn on the TV, to practically any station to see Drug advertisements. We're told to ask our Doctor, since we are definitely so educated on the topic after watching 30 seconds of old people frolic and listened to 25 seconds of side effects.

Ironically enough, Ads will often tell you one of the side effects of the product is what it actually supposed to treat. And if you get that side effect, you'll likely have numerous others as well.

In 2004 it was stated that on average, each month 40 new side effects or adverse reactions were added to drug warning labels after they had already been approved and were being consumed by customers. Source.

In one of the longest delays in changes, widely used Demerol a common pain reliever got a new warning in 2003, 70 years after its introduction. The change? Demerol was passing straight into mothers milk, being passed on directly to suckling babies. A powerful pain reliever being consumed by a baby is terrifying, who knows the full extent of the health consequences of that problem.

Another example would be the product Pletal, which in February of 2004 was given a battery of new, terrible side effects.

FDA.GOV
The following adverse events have been reported worldwide since the launch of Pletal in the US. Pain, Chest pain, hot flashes, cerebral hemorrhage, angina pectoris, hypo-tension, hepatic dysfunction/abornmal liver function, jaundice, vomiting, thromboctopenia, leukopenia, bleeding tendency, paresthesia, hyperglycemia, pulmonary hemorrhage, interstitial pneumonia, pruritus, skin eruptions including Stevens-Johnson syndrome, rash, increase BUN, and hematuria.

The following adverse events occurred OUTSIDE the US prior to marketing of Pletal in the US: Pulmonary Hemorrhage and Stevens-Johnsons syndrome.

That last line means “Massive bleeding of the heart, and excruciating, disfiguring skin reaction that sometimes kills you”. They knew all of this, before they happily made a fortune selling it to us.

How we got over medicated
As you'll soon read later on in this thread, the issue is that we are being slowly poisoned by so many things daily that we essentially are permanently sick. Leading to a variety of different symptoms, then through the million dollar marketing campaigns are convinced to go ask about a drug that promises a quick fix for all these ambiguous symptoms.

But, not only do they cause as many issues as they solve, but could literally kill you in the process. All given to you legally from your local, helpful doctor. Who by the way, made a killing giving you that prescription. The perscription drug industry is able to pull all this off, thanks to its investment in lobbyists.

Source.
The top twenty pharmaceutical companies and their two trade groups, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) and Biotechnology Industry Organization, lobbied on at least 1,600 pieces of legislation between 1998 and 2004. According to the non-partisan Center for Responsive Politics, pharmaceutical companies spent $900 million on lobbying between 1998 and 2005, more than any other industry. During the same period, they donated $89.9 million to federal candidates and political parties, giving approximately three times as much to Republicans as to Democrats. According to the Center for Public Integrity, from January 2005 through June 2006 alone, the pharmaceutical industry spent approximately $182 million on Federal lobbying. The industry has 1,274 registered lobbyists in Washington D.C.

What the Statistics say

Modern medicine kills 750,000 people each year, that's a 16,400% increase over terrorism. The equivalent to crashing 6 fully loaded jumbo jets daily. Source.

Adverse reactions alone claimed approx. 32,000 people in 2000. Source.

Non-Steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as Aspirin claimed 7,600 people in 2000. Source.

In contrast, all illicit drug use both directly and indirectly claimed only 17,000 people in 2000. Source.

Prescription pills are absolutely UNNECESSARY and should be avoided at all costs, unless it is a life or death situation. And, if such an event were to come about, you will be glad you are not already resistant to the drug that could ease great pain in a life or death situation. The negative effects are substantial, and as mentioned, could kill you. It's worth noting I have taken one prescription in my quarter century, it was for an ear infection when I was a child. I could also count the amount of Tylenol and Advil I have taken with my fingers. I have not been sick in approx 8 years, and I have never experienced a head ache. I do not believe this to be due to my lucky nature, rather the fact that I do not medicate.

Fluoride

Some people may already know about fluoride. I have talked about it several times on this forum, as well as others. But since we come in contact with this poison daily, everyone should be educated about it's toxicity and the illogical way it came to invade our daily life.

For those who haven't already, I suggest reading my thread about tooth sensitivity and it's apparent association to Fluoride, I suggest reading it as others have found the information useful.

So what is Fluoride?

Source.
The 1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products lists fluoride as more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It has been used as a pesticide for mice, rats and other small pests. A 10# infant could be killed by 1/100 of an ounce and a 100# adult could be killed by 1/10 of an ounce of fluoride.

So, just slightly less lethal than lead, and not quite as poisonous as the infamous arsenic. Doesn't that sound like something you want added to your body daily? Some people who feel that fluoride is a less of a threat then it is perceived to be, like to use the argument that the amount is so small.

If we were only speaking of 1 single, tiny dose daily, then perhaps that could be the case. But, even if that were the case, why would anyone want a chemical known to be more toxic to humans than lead, ingested at all?

If video is your thing, learn all about it in 10 minutes at this YouTube link

How it has invaded our life
The reason it's such a great threat is the fact that it bombards our life daily. One of the main ways we ingest Fluoride is through our drinking water.

Almost everywhere in the continental US undergoes fluoridation of their water supply.

Source.
The fluoride used in our water supplies is industrial grade fluoride called Hydrofluosilicic Acid which contains harmful contaminants such as arsenic, barium, cadmium, lead and mercury. It is a byproduct from the phosphate fertilizer industry. Water fluoridation is a cheap way for industry to get rid of their waste and consumers pay the price.

We then drink the water, cook with the water, and bathe in the water. The compounding effect ramps up the levels in our body quickly. Water is essential to a humans survival, so it makes sense that ingesting clean water will improve overall health. If you haven't already, you should seriously invest in a Berkey water filtration system. Around $200 you can have a complete system, and if you're currently purchasing bottled water, this pays itself off quickly, but better yet, could save your biggest asset, your health.

Continued, Next post.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by king9072]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Having a good water filtration system also allows you enough water to cook with. Additionally, even if you are not concerned about the health benefits, it will be extremely useful during any sort of situation X where water supplies could be compromised. Berkey filters specifically can use practically any water source and turn it into beautifully clean, healthy, drinking water.

Additionally, there are products that you can attach to your shower head so the water you use to clean yourself, isn't doing more harm than benefit.

Fluoride For Teeth

As far as fluorides use for dental care, I suggest reading my thread linked above. More and more information is coming to late that is challenging the orthodox thinking of the use of fluoride. Dental fluorosis is a devastating problem that has resulted from mass fluoridation. It is a lot like natural decay, using something to treat a problem, that it itself creates, is an illogical thought process that needs to be changed.

Nazipedia – Dental Fluorosis
Dental Fluorosis Pictures – Look familiar?

Source
In a number of small villages in Sicily, Turkey and India there is naturally occurring fluoride in the water ranging from 0.7 to 5.4 ppm. Here the villagers and their livestock are chronically ill, while neighboring villages with no fluoride have no such illnesses. Premature aging is the overall effect. Children have brown decaying teeth; young adults often have none. Young men are bent over and crippled with pain in their joints and hips. Their skin is wrinkled and they look 60 at age 30 to 40. There is premature hardening of the arteries, loss of appetite & sex drive by age 30. The rate of stillborn miscarriages by 4 months is extremely high.

Google: Fluoride – Educate yourself, then those you love.

MSG

Monosodium Glutamate, or MSG as it's more commonly referred to is another substance that has covertly invaded our lives, primarily due to the profit motive. It was first manufactured commercially in Japan and was introduced to the United States in 1947, as a “Flavor Enhancer” Source.

I could list the foods that contain it, but I only have 10000 characters here. Small rule of thumb, almost all processed food, fast foods, junk foods such as potato chips, condiments, and prepackaged foods. Unless you are actually vigilant, you are most likely consuming MSG at least once in your day. I suggest going into your pantry and cupboards and reading ingredient lists. You will most likely be shocked to find it in almost everything. It's also worth noting that MSG sometimes hides under a variety of other ambiguous names such as “Spice” and other equally misleading names.

If you shop at stores such as Safeway, Wal-Mart, Costco, etc etc. You are definitely buying food every visit that contains MSG.

Why is it so prevalent?
The reason for it's prevalence is because of it's addicting quality. There's a reason why once you pop, you can't stop, and it's name is Monosodium Glutamate. It's salty nature is where it gets the “Flavor Enhancer” title, cause it does do that. But the fact that it is addictive by nature is the main reason it has invaded our food supply.

It is listed as a Safe Food additive, so why as a company would you not want to add it? Makes garbage taste fantastic, and gets customers addicted to the product. Does that not sound like a miracle ingredient for food manufacturers?

It's also worth noting that it is utilized in sit down, formal restaurants as well as fast food. A simple way to find out if they are using MSG is to ask the waiter, and tell him that you are highly allergic. If they do use it, they wont. Or if they are selling you packaged garbage, they will redirect you to something different on the menu.

MSG Sensitivity
As I already briefly stated, the addictive quality is bad news for a society that has grown to contain epidemic levels of obesity. The relation of the introduction of MSG and the growing percentage of Obese Americans since, is quite obvious.

MSG Sensitivity is a problem that some may not even be aware they are suffering from. Instead attributing the problems to different issues. Check out a list of Symptoms. It's estimated that potentially upto 30-40% of our society is suffering from MSG sensitivity without even knowing it. Leading to more prescriptions, and poor health. It's also worth mentioning, that although it is listed as a safe additive, society as a whole actually ingests more daily than even they regard as safe. Source

People should eat foods because they enjoy them, not because they are chemically addicted. There's no rocket science analysis skills needed to understand that the prevalence of this ingredient and the nature of deteriorating health in Americans, as well as obesity, are linked. Check sources for expanded information on MSG.

Artificial Sweeteners

Artificial sweeteners come in a variety of household names Aspartame, Splenda, NutraSweet etc. This is another thing, that unless you are conscious of, are likely ingesting almost everyday. They are essentially, all the same garbage with different names.

Source
Look for the ingredient aspartame. This artificial sweetener was approved by the FDA in 1981. It is packaged under the brand names NutraSweet, Equal and Sugar Twin. It is used in over six thousand products and is usually listed as aspartame in the ingredients list in products like diet soda.

Coincidentally, it was good ol' Rumsfeld who did the pushing of this toxic product. In January of 1981, Rumsfeld, at the time CEO of Searle, announced at a meeting that he was going to push to have Aspartame approved within that year. He argued that his pull in Washington would mean more than science, and that's exactly what happened.

There are 92 Known Side Effects of Aspartame. Again, this leads to falsely diagnosed “conditions” and leads to an over medicated society.

Each artificial sweeter has it's own uses based upon the properties it yields. Some perform while under heat, and are used for baking. Others such as aspartame, are used highly in drinks, especially “diet” drinks. The zero calories, are in no way worth the damage that these chemicals inflict.

Ironically enough, many studies have actually found that those who consume diet soft drinks are over 30% more likely to gain weight. Which seems to defeat the purpose to begin with, and then of course you get 92 other potential reasons why it was a bad choice. Source

If video is your thing, learn all about it in 10 minutes at this YouTube link

GMO Foods

Genetically modified foods could well turn out to be one of humanities most devastating blunders. In 2003 scientists announced that the gene sequence of the inserted genes in GMO foods, had actually changed their order. Thus the genetic inserts are not only unstable and changing, but are changing in an unpredictable fashion, which is extremely dangerous. - Esoteric

GMO Crops were given to us by arguably, one of the most diabolical companies on earth, Monsanto. And if you don't already know about Monsanto and their crimes against humanity please take a few minutes to watch some short film pieces.

The World According to Monsanto
The Genetic Conspiracy, Monsanto

There are a variety of detrimental health effects directly related to the use of GMO Crops. I could write an entire thread on this topic alone. Some problems of GMO Crops, tens of thousands of deaths and debilitating disabilities as well as near deaths, Direct Cancer and Degenerative disease links, Super Viruses, Antibiotic threats via milk, Antibiotic and pesticide threats via plants, Birth defects and shorter life spans;

...The experience of actual GM-fed experimental animals is scary. When GM soy was fed to female rats, most of their babies died within three weeks—compared to a 10% death rate among the control group fed natural soy. The GM-fed babies were also smaller, and later had problems getting pregnant.

Other problems include, soil toxicity, extinction of seed variety, super weeds, plant invasion, terminator trees, super pests, poisonous to mammals, destruction of self sufficient family farming, terminator technology, dependancy issues etc.

Source: 50 Harmful Effects of GMO crops

SAY NO TO GMO CROPS.

Plastics

Plastics are another common item we deal with practically every single day. The obvious pollution issues need not be discussed as it's common knowledge what this wonderful material we love does to our landfills.

Source
In addition to creating safety problems during production, many chemical additives that give plastic products desirable performance properties also have negative environmental and human health effects. These effects include
Direct toxicity, as in the cases of lead, cadmium, and mercury
Carcinogens, as in the case of diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP)
Endocrine disruption, which can lead to cancers, birth defects, immune system supression and developmental problems in children.

Continued, next post...

[edit on 8-6-2009 by king9072]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Chemical Migration from Plastic Packaging into Contents

Source
People are exposed to these chemicals not only during manufacturing, but also by using plastic packages, because some chemicals migrate from the plastic packaging to the foods they contain. Examples of plastics contaminating food have been reported with most plastic types, including Styrene from polystyrene, plasticizers from PVC, antioxidants from polyethylene, and Acetaldehyde from PET.
Among the factors controlling migration are the chemical structure of the migrants and the nature of the packaged food. In studies cited in Food Additives and Contaminants, LDPE, HDPE, and polypropylene bottles released measurable levels of BHT, Chimassorb 81, Irganox PS 800, Irganix 1076, and Irganox 1010 into their contents of vegetable oil and ethanol. Evidence was also found that acetaldehyde migrated out of PET and into water.

Recommendations

Source
Find alternatives to plastic products whenever possible. Some specific suggestions:
* Buy food in glass or metal containers; avoid polycarbonate drinking bottles with Bisphenol A
* Avoid heating food in plastic containers, or storing fatty foods in plastic containers or plastic wrap.
* Do not give young children plastic teethers or toys
* Use natural fiber clothing, bedding and furniture
* Avoid all PVC and Styrene products
Buy food in glass or metal containers
Avoid heating food in plastic containers, or storing fatty foods in plastic containers or plastic wrap
Do not give young children plastic teethers or toys
Use natural fiber clothing, bedding and furniture
Avoid all PVC and Styrene products

Disinfection products and others

At one point or another, I am sure almost everyone has had an encounter with one of these products. Be it sanitizing wipes, Purell hand gel, cleaning products etc. For a while the media was on a big push to convince us that germs were our number one enemy and that they must be crushed at all costs.

This leads to over-zealous mothers who feverishly fight the battle on a daily basis. Through knowledge I have come to have over my life, I have noticed that it is most common for the child who had a mom running around sanitizing everything to be the person who is unhealthy most often.

Logic dictates that if your immune system is never given a chance to naturally learn to fight harmful germs, and later on in life you are in an unsanitary environment you are much more likely to get sick. For what it's worth, me and my brother grew up getting into everything two young boys could get into on 10 acres. Constantly dirty, neglecting our hand washing duties and our mom never wiped down anything for us. Ironically enough, we fit the exact opposite of what society recommends, yet were sick very seldom.

Additionally, I personally have not be sick in approximately 8 years. I attribute that to not only my life style selections, but also the fact that I have a very rugged immune system that has been battle hardened through the years of germ fighting.

It's also worth noting that since the disinfection campaign started, there has obviously been a rise in a variety of child hood diseases. Though links between the two are rarely drawn.

Sunscreens

Since it's summer time, I figured I would add this cause it's important as well. Products like Sun Screen may actually not be all that the doctor ordered either.

Most sunscreens only block UVB rays, leaving UVA rays to do damage. Because people believe they are protected, it causes people to stay in the sun too long. And interestingly enough, it's UVB rays that make us burn. So our natural warning signal is slowed, and instead of us beginning to burn and realizing it's time to go inside, we stay in the sun far too long.

Furthermore, UVB is how we get Vitamin D naturally. Vitamin D, interestingly enough, is known to help prevent some cancers, most notably, breast and colon. If all this weren't bad enough, keep in mind that when you are lathering yourself up with lotion, you're smearing chemicals all over your skin. Some of those chemicals are toxic, and your pours drink them up and shuttle them all over your body.

Source: Cedric F. Garland. “More on Preventing Skin Cancer”. British Medical Journal, 2003:327:128 (22, November). Thompson, Larry. “Sunscreen, Skin Cancer and UVA”. Healthlink (Medical College of Wisconson), 26 July, 2000. Mercola.com website of Dr. Joseph Mercola

Conclusion
Again people, your health is your number one asset. We only get one body to use on this ride, so unnecessarily poisoning it is unwise, and detrimental to your survival as well as your families. I hope if you already knew some of this information, it has reconfirmed things in your mind. If you've learned from even one topic above then you are better off this moment, then before you read this thread. I hope that through the education of yourself, you will propagate the information to those you love. And hopefully, in time, we can change the general consensus on some of these issues so that we can end the intentional poisoning of humanity.

I have done my best to correct any spelling and grammatical errors, but this thread was several hours in the making so please forgive any that I missed.

Feel free to add anything else to this thread you feel needs attention. And keep in mind that all topics I covered today have killed exponentially larger people than Swine Flu, and it isn't breaking news, and had never and likely never will get the amount of attention that the swine flu did. So ask yourself, where does the logic come in?

Take care.

EDIT: FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY, THANKS FOR HANGING IN WHILE I FIXED FORMATTING ERRORS FROM COPYING IT OVER FROM WORD, I AM FIXING IT AS FAST AS I CAN. THANKS

[edit on 7-6-2009 by king9072]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
S&F !

Thanks for posting this info !

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am not sure if I agree with everything there, but very nice, and well compiled post.

I thought Fluoride was simply part of the water treatment process. That the Fluoride used was a type of bleach for killing certain bacteria. Is that the case or not? I find it sort of funny that the phosphate industry is big in Florida, yet to my knowledge we do not have fluorinated water, at least not in my area.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
S & F! Very valuable info! Thank you for the hard work that you put into making this thread! My husband and I both get irritated with the drug commercials, where the list of possible side effects are far worse than the ailment they are meant to treat! Also, a doctor told me once, that one of the first things they are taught in med school is that all medication is poison, its just poison with hopeful beneficial side effects!!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I am not sure if I agree with everything there, but very nice, and well compiled post.

I thought Fluoride was simply part of the water treatment process. That the Fluoride used was a type of bleach for killing certain bacteria. Is that the case or not? I find it sort of funny that the phosphate industry is big in Florida, yet to my knowledge we do not have fluorinated water, at least not in my area.

A google search will yield the answer pertaining to water fluoridation in your area.

The public reasoning behind it has nothing to do with cleaning the water, it's publicly stated that is done for the protection of our teeth.

Though I didn't mention it above, Fluoride breeds docility, and thus is a wonderful addition to a water supply by those who wish to rule those who consume it. I suggest reading all of what I have written, then delving into the wealth of information that can be found via a google search for "Fluoride".

Thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yeah I have the same question as the above poster about flouride. Is it a does more good than harm thing?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Fantastic!!!

I have looked all over for this information and couldnt find it, at least not in one spot.

I would give you thousands of stars and flags if I could.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I just realized the Poison I was talking about doesn't necessarily follow the OP...

[edit on 6/7/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

After a quick search it looks like you are absolutely correct. I don't recall were I read/heard that it was used as a chlorinating product in the water, but it looks like that was incorrect information.

Edit to add:

I might have gotten it from here:
Chlorine Fluorides

But that appears to be a man made compound, most likely so its easier to do both at once.

[edit on 6/7/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
Yeah I have the same question as the above poster about flouride. Is it a does more good than harm thing?

It's a "does more HARM than GOOD thing" actually. And it is stated scientific knowledge that it is more lethal than lead. So again, to any fluoride supporters, why ingest poison for any reason?

To Chapter29, I completely agree with you. And if you read my posts on this forum, I am definitely with you on that topic. The only problem is that when talking about religion, you can never accomplish anything because you're arguing about imaginary people and imaginary stories, thus no one can really win.

It is without a doubt that religion, and especially christianity has been the cause of death for hundreds of millions, no exaggeration. Regardless, people do not like having their beliefs of a loving god thrashed on, and refuse to answer the resulting question, "Where was god while his followers were murdering hundreds of millions? Some, innocent women and children?"

They tend to skip that when replying.

But, on topic again, without challenging someones beliefs, here are 7 things that are likely making people sick, and to change your ways, is entirely up to you. Those who plant the seeds will delighted with the yield.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Excellant post king9072! We all know these things are bad for us but most tend to just ignore it due to convenience of the products and our laziness. It is nice to see it in print to remind us that we are allowing the poisning of ourselves and our children.

I would like to add one other item to the list if I may. Soft drinks. I believe that these are the biggest part of the Type 2 diabetes outbreak in the U.S. today. It is not the only cause but I believe it has been one of the biggest contributors to the illness in my opinion.
I have type 2 diabetes, I am not obese and am pretty active.I controlled it by diet and no medicines. I refused the drugs and corrected my diet. No soft drinks. After 2 weeks of cutting them out my sugar levels are now normal and I feel so much better for it.

Please, if you drink these, and especially if you let your children drink them everyday, consider this. Nothing wrong with one every now and then for a treat, but they are sweet poison and do nothing but dehydrate you, make you fat, and poison your system.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply and wanting to hear it from you personally...why is flouride used then? What is the reasoning?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Good list. All foods contain poisons. The liver is there to try and filter the poison from the useful part of the food. However, the modern world seems to be deliberately introducing more and more products that are almost pure poison. This over works the liver leading to a general decline in health and a weaker immune system. Soy is a major poison. Soy oil is in almost every bread these days and even when freshly purchased is almost always rancid. If soy isn't properly fermented it is poisonous to the body. The over use of herbs in the society is another common poisoning method. Herbs are serious drugs. Natural and helpful in moderation, saturating the body with herbs is poisoning the body.

GMO products, as you mention, are usually poisonous. I believe Taco Bell sold customers some taco shells that where a GMO product. The corn had been altered to act as an herbicide to the insects that most commonly live on corn. Some of the customers eating these taco shells died.

Perhaps the greatest real danger from tobacco is the smoke itself. The smoke over works the liver.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing

Thanks for the reply and wanting to hear it from you personally...why is flouride used then? What is the reasoning?

Well, like I said, it all depends on who you choose to believe when you ask the question "Why is it in our water?"

As I noted, the governments official reasoning is that it's for the health of our teeth. Nationwide, tens of millions are spent (minimum) to fluoridate the water, additionally, the fact that it is so poisonous should set some alarm bells off in everyone's head.

But, speculation abounds due to it's obvious detrimental health and mental effects that it is used by TPTB as a way to slow human population growth, make us weaker, and also make us more docile.

If you look at what Fluoride actually does to humans, and then reject the illogical reasoning of "dental care", I think the true answer reveals itself.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
S&Fed!!

Thank you for this very interesting thread. I'm too tired at the moment to finish reading the entire thing, but I WILL finish reading this tomorrow because I was completely unaware of all of the ones that I've read thus far. I appreciate your insight and the heads-up on this one!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Excellent thread, S+F!

And think about how we carelessly toss these poisons into the landfills or sewers, putting them into direct contact with our water sources and wildlife.

It's no wonder autism is on the rise.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Americans have long been in a position to lead the way in healthy living, healthy, clean industry, quality water supplies, and well-funded testing of virtually all ingredients allowed into our food supply.

The fact that we have not done so, makes us deserve whatever we get. People don't even know what fluoride is, how it's produced, or how it came to being in our water! I haven't heard anyone actually question the toxicity of artificial sweeteners since my childhood in the early 80's.

This thread actually just kind of makes me sick; those who aren't sheep seem to become wolves de facto, either because it's just so disgustingly easy to destroy for profit, or so disgustingly hard not to. "They'll buy anything!"...yes, we will - we always do.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngoogs
S&Fed!!

Thank you for this very interesting thread. I'm too tired at the moment to finish reading the entire thing, but I WILL finish reading this tomorrow because I was completely unaware of all of the ones that I've read thus far. I appreciate your insight and the heads-up on this one!

You're the exact type of person I wished to get across to in this thread. Some people are going to come to this thread and already intimately know about every topic I brought up. This thread wasn't really for them. The impact of this knowledge on your life will no doubt be profound when stretched across your entire life.

To Blackmarketeer
Yes autism and a million other 'diseases'. Isn't it odd that after most likely trillions in spending on health care, and millions of man hours, we suffer from more things, more often than ever in history. Though they have lengthened our life, but that has a variety of causes not just the fraudulent drug industry.

To Maus80
Ha, same way I feel about it too my friend. Every opportunity to actually create a literal utopia where the environment, our health, and our way of live is protected, rather than systematically destroyed for profit.

I originally intended for 10 things, but due to the length it already was I cut it short. There are other issues I will soon be writing about too, which need to be learned about so that their illogical reasoning and poor results can be outed, and real progress can be made for humanity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join