It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google trying to tell us something?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This grain of rice on my floor is watching me, it has a camera. I bought it from the supermarket, the supermarket is owned by illuminati, it must be bad since the store has an iron fist on the sign!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I just thought it was trying to tell me how horrible their graphics already were, and now they have become even worse....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
doesn't look like anything is suspicious.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
it represents the world economy !

To play the world economy is like tetris. One must build up as much blocks as possible, then score on destroying them all by the solid architechture of the buildup.

If my memory is correct, this game was conceived in Russia.
Could it be a game played there to get the concept of capitalism familiarized that whatever economy goes up, must come down, in order to succeed to the next level. It is worth pondering about.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If there are massive conspiricies and cover ups for various things, wouldnt it kind of defeat the purpose to give away hints and clues in things like google logos?

I guess the Illuminati etc are having little in jokes with themselves. See who can hint at the biggest secrets, in the most obscure ways and see who figures it out.

And of course, once someone figures it out, then theyve got to make them dissapear, but thats the price you pay for a laugh I guess.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Wait a minute! Tetris is a pile of blocks. What else is a pile of blocks? The pyramids! What did Obama say the other day about the pyramids? Something like, "There's no proof that this was built by aliens." So if you put the two together, maybe Google is trying to tell us that there isn't going to be any disclosure? Maybe once the final block falls into the google logo, our hopes will be shattered like the four rows?? What do you think?

Sorry. I tried!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Google regularly change's its logo to represent something relevant to a famous person/event's anniversary.

We have a variety of logos commemorating holidays and events.

Link: www.google.com...

Sorry to burst your bubble OP, it's a nice way of thinking but as people have already said; not everything is a conspiracy.

I thought it was common knowledge for any literate internet user that Google changes its logo's.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join