It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google trying to tell us something?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

The pieces are not exactly like Tetris pieces and we can hardly read "Google".

The pieces may not look like Tetris pieces because they're trying to give the impression that the game had been played for for a while.

In any event, no conspiracy here.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here :

Google is celebrating 25 years of the Tetris video game on June 6, 2009, with a specially designed logo.

Tetris (Russian: Тетрис) was originally designed and programmed by Alexey Pajitnov, created on June 6, 1984, while he was working for the Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of the Academy of Science. The name comes from the Greek numerical prefix “tetra-”, referring to the four segments in each of the game’s pieces. Pajitnov went on to create a number of games, including Welltris, Faces, Hatris, Knight Move, El-Fish, Wild Snake and Break Thru!.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Seriously... It is only a clever graphic designer changing the logo to fit a theme. As someone else said, the green block isn't a hidden message... It's the "L" in "Google". There are no cryptic messages hidden in the hex code... They have used the standard Google colors to create the image.

To further illustrate the point, take a look at these other "unreadable" logos Google has used in the past to celebrate an anniversary.

(I've never linked to images here before, so I apologize if I am doing it wrong)

Here is one celebrating Samuel Morse's Birthday

Mark Chagall's Birthday

Walter Gropius' Birthday

Louis Braille's Birthday

You can spend your time trying to ferret out a meaning through mathematics all you want but it seems like an awful waste of time. There are plenty of other viable conspiracies floating around on this site. No need to make one out of a clever logo...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
1. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b2d47b481d6.jpg[/atsimg]
2. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2f524156ba2.jpg[/atsimg]
3.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82189758c771.jpg[/atsimg]
4.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a7489353176.jpg[/atsimg]
5.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c04eff3e7d42.jpg[/atsimg]
6.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca415dcaac66.jpg[/atsimg]
7.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1df71a98164.jpg[/atsimg]
8.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99b650759589.jpg[/atsimg]
9.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/411d7f34ac65.jpg[/atsimg]

Take that to town!

There are also different color shades to give it a 3-D effect but I haven't included that. Only the major ones are included.

unless...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Looks like these are the stock colors of google, but at least you know the RGB codes of it.

hopefully there are savants who can figure out this message

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yep, if you print it out and hold it up to a mirror the message is quite clear, and yes it has to do with disclosure.

Google could have made it a bit harder than that.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by Silk

Exactly, it's nothing.
I swear some of you people on here try to turn every little thing into a conspiracy.

Isn't that the whole point why we're here, to look beyond the obvious????

I agree though, there is nothing to the logo...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5d0edd43bae.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Yep, if you print it out and hold it up to a mirror the message is quite clear, and yes it has to do with disclosure.

Google could have made it a bit harder than that.

I didn't see any clear message by holding it up to a mirror.
Could you be more explicit on that?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
And once again we have a post about something wierd on google.

I remember when they were celebrating morse code. I believe that thread got up to 6 pages, all because they had typed Google in morse code.

They were supposedly trying to tell us something then to.

Its tetris guys, the missing piece is the L in google. They show that piece coming down, because that is what happens in the game.

I'm sure this is really messing with the color blind and the really paranoid.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't want to send anyone on a wild goose chase
but messages have been sent by stranger ways.

count how many cubes there are, count how many cubes of an certain color, the meaning of that color, placement of said cubes, etc...

you could have a message, or it's just nothing, a random generation.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No i dont think its some message i think its exactly what it is... a tribute to tetris.

Goggle changes their logo thing or whatever on their main site all the time.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Okay. I can't believe I am going to actually post this....but here goes.
I have probably been higher on Tetris than any living being. Even higher than my nephews. So this is what is so interesting..... for you who have played it, I want you to know I have so I'll break it down....

This is after the end of each round, depending on how many points you get:

At first you get band members. Playing a song. For every level you go higher, you get another band member.

Then, after you get all the band members, you get a nice "damsel" coming out on a balcony, waving her kerchief.

As you get higher, you get a rocket ship. On a launch pad, just like we have today. It's small at first, then gets bigger. After it gets really big, it launches. Okay. I don't know anyone who has gotten past the launch. Even my nephews thought it ended there. It doesn't.

After that, on the way, way, high levels. You see the launch pad. There is no rocket ship. Just an empy launch pad. Then, from the top of the screen comes a (okay, here goes).....a flying saucer. It flies around the launch pad.

Then......the highest I ever got was the flying saucer, and the last thing I saw was it had two aliens in it. I'm trying to remember, I think this is getting up towards 350,000, to 400,000 points.

I still have the game in a box somewhere, but i could never get that high now. Don't want to try. That's been a couple of decades ago. Played it on a Nintendo.

It went even higher, but I finally kicked the habit. lol.

Anyway, here is something for your conspiracy theory. Can't imagine why you thought of that. i would never have thought about the google logo from that perspective.

But this is true. Jeez. Can't believe I remembered that. I wonder if there is a way to google Tetris, to see what the end level is. I'd be curious to know.

I will just add that although what i have stated is true, I don't believe it means anything. It's just an interesting coincident. Sorta funny, really.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Most I could find was spoilers from the Unofficial Gameboy Tetris page, but it stops at the shuttle. I never got past that as far I can remember ..

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jouseroni
No i dont think its some message i think its exactly what it is... a tribute to tetris.

Goggle changes their logo thing or whatever on their main site all the time.

Wouldn't that be a really perfect way to pass on secret messages to A LOT of people? Google has smart people and I believe they are eager that people wake up. I have seen some videos of some really cool lectures (regarding meditation and Buddhist principles) for people that work for Google. I think Google has really good intentions and good ideas, something this corrupt society is lacking nowadays.

I just think it's possible that they are using ways to tell us things that the authorities are keeping from us. Kinda like they are spying for us. We know that the guys behind google have great minds, I believe they could be using the rules of the system to break it down!

How cool would be that?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I believe there is a hidden message that proves unbridled disclosure is imminent in as little as 30 minutes from now. The designer obviously was unknowlingly channeling this message via a galactic being possibly somewhere in the Orion cluster px47. The blue clearly represents the circle of life that is broken, the orange completes the circle and represents our galactic brothers and sisters. I'm afraid I can not divulge more but if you want to purchase my new book "Google Logo Rising" it is available to ATS members for only $49.95

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hey Guys! I found the ending to Tetris. It's on You Tube. I'm so sorry I can't post a link for you. I don't know how. Sadly.

But the name of it is "Tetris Ending", if anybody wants to find it. I googled "Tetris Ending", and saw the link to You Tube that way.

But it jogged my memory. I did get to the end two decades ago on Nintendo, (but didn't know it).

The ending on You Tube is this:

The flying saucer is now in the launch pad. To the right of it you see the
Kemlin. Instead of the saucer blasting off, the Kemlin does.

The End. Tetris Master. That would be me.

Kinda neat.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ummm, if you ever did any kind of web work over a period of time, I seriously doubt anyone is going to take the time to put in hidden meanings in an image. You just want to get an acceptable version done and be done with it/move on.

I wish I had the kind of time to sit around and put in hidden messages in things like that.

It's obviously possible that someone could do such a thing, but I couldn't imagine someone having/taking the time to sit and do such a thing. I guess it's different for all companies, but the general rule of thumb is get it done asap.

If it was just someone's private/hobby site, then I could see it being much more possible. But a company site? Highly unlikely. And if there was a hidden meaning in it, I don't think it's the one mentioned in the OP. That required alot of additives/personal bias to get.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Here's the morse code (or barcode) thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by Silk

Exactly, it's nothing.
I swear some of you people on here try to turn every little thing into a conspiracy.

Isn't that the whole point why we're here, to look beyond the obvious????

Sorry to burst your bubble, but everything on earth is not a conspiracy.

Wait, now your going to say that there is a conspiracy behind bubbles.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
OP, I really like you, you have got a GREAT vibe.

I have no idea of there is a hidden message, but I wish the one person who said there was would translate it instead of just saying there IS one, lol.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join