It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan has a spaceship, the Genesis 6:4 Mystery.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Many religions, and followers of religion, would call this heresy. Many Christians are blinded through their teachings, but still others whom believe the word of God, and let God interpret His own word.

I am a Christian and believe what is written in His word, regardless of the label I may be given.

I agree with most of what you have written, and have known this for many years. Not from research, but from my own experiences with "alien beings", and later in life, becoming a Christian, and seeking His truth, from His word, not what religion says is the truth.

The sons of God, whom took the daughters of man as wives, where fallen angels, also referred to as "the watchers". Job 1:6, verifies who the sons of God are.

The greater mystery to understand and verify what you have written to be somewhat true, starts in Genesis, starting with the Adam and Eve, and the "apple".
When they ate this "apple", they noticed they was naked, and hid from God. They felt shame and guilt, and it wasn't from eating an apple.

And what did God say when this "apple eating" happened? He then adressed satan saying:
Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

and continues the next verse:

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. 2 different seeds?

Wow, God was talking to Satan, and spoke of his seed. Seed=Offspring, children. Those 2 seeds was Cain and Abel.

One satans, Cain, a tiller of the ground. Interesting!
One Adams: Abel, a keeper of the sheep. Interesting.

God said: Abel I loved, Cain i hated.

You will also notice that Cain, whom killed Abel, is not written in the genealogy of Adam.

Anyway, we get to Genesis 6, as you have written, and the fallen angels did as Satan did, with the daughters of man. They populated the earth with this unclean seed, the nephilim (giants). So God destroyed the earth with the flood, and saved Noah and his family, as they were perfect in their genealogy. But the problem was that somehow there was some nephilim left after the flood.

My point is in relation to "aliens" being those fallen angels without human DNA, but they seek our DNA to try and create offspring with souls. This may be true with the abduction cases saying the "aliens" take seaman and ovum.

Satan was cast out of Heaven because he wanted to be God.

And here we are today. But God said, as in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the end. Why did God destroy those in the flood?

Just something to think about. Just my 2 cents worth.

peace!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by DarksDeception]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
hey, i really hate to be a bubble buster , but me and and probly 1 million
other people could've written every word of that.as for myself i could have
done it ten years ago. where you been? fyi

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Lynn Marzulli has actually made a pretty decent case that the UFOs being seen are all part of a grand deception. That the "aliens" are in fact the nephilim referenced in the Old Testament as well as the Book of Enoch. He wrote a fiction trilogy based on his theories, as well as a fairly convincing non-fiction book. At the very least his ideas are worth a read, I certainly found them thought provoking at the very least.

You can probably do a quick google search and find his website and blog relatively easily if you're so inclined.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by swordprince

Yes, the book of Enoch goes further into the happenings of Gen 6 1-4. Its a very incredible, spiritual book and should of been in the Bible I believe, as it was in the early gospels of God.

Enoch was mentioned many times in the Bible, and his writings gives a greater understanding of the possible connection of the fallen angels (watchers) to aliens: Enoch video

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Possessed and wicked/evil aliens???

If I remember correctly, wasn't it Lucifer who showed Adam and Eve the fruit on the Tree of Good and Evil ( Tree of Knowledge ) which the LORD was so strict about keeping secret? Isn't it the LORD who talks about heaven and all of his followers SERVING him there for all of eternity? Or of the eternal judgement that awaits those who refuse his rule.

I wonder who is the true tyrant here, according to your thesis: YHWH or Lucifer?

I looked at your site too . . . wha?? Why do you claim Jesus and not some older manifestation of the messiah to be the protagonist?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

If we read the bible as an 'fairytale' it will not makes much sense as it portraits the events and figures like beings with wings and super powers.

If you think of this events in an moderday scenario with planes and dna/gene engineering, you would come to the conclusion that is not that wierd of a tale. Who knows, in 2000 from now, maybe after an 'flood'like catastrophe, WE are the ones in a new bible, going up to the heavens and having 'great wars in the skies'...

I do not know if any of you here are familier with the Terra Papers, but I'm gonna quote some lines for you.Terra Papers

With the birth of a new star system was born, the Sirian King was quick to claim it. As the Sirians began to exploit its resources, this new system became an outpost for both the Ari-An and Sirian Empires, and the power and wealth for both continued to grow. But eventually war broke out again, this time among rival Sirian kings. In the end, Ari-An forces joined King An. Entire worlds held by the opposition were totally destroyed, including their moons and colonies.

Much later, King An sent his son Prince Ea and daughter, Princess Nin-Hur-Sag (both genetic scientists) to rebuild the destroyed world of Eridu and once again tap into the valuable and much needed resources found there. They successfully restored the atmosphere; refilled the seas with life; recreated plants, trees and flowers; and hybridized many different kinds of creatures. The planet Eridu (Earth) was reborn.

The battle lines have been drawn for a coming galactic war for the domination of planet Earth. As long as mankind seeks salvation "out there," he paves the way for beings vying to become his Overlords. But mankind has another option.

Though born of beasts and bred to serve, mankind was created by the genetic scientists, Prince EA and Princess Nin-Hur-Sag using their own DNA and their own royal blood. This royal line of Sirian Blood entitles mankind to claim Earth its own. This is the story that has been suppressed, the truth that was kept hidden.

As long as mankind accepts Overlords and Gods, we accept an existence of servitude. When we finally remember that our own kingdom has been taken away, when we finally look to ourselves as our own Overlord or God, then and only then will we be free of extraterrestrials.

The author asks the reader to investigate for himself the information presented here. Accept none of it, challenge all of it. Decide for yourself if the words of Bek’Ti are true.

( Created by Sasha Lessin, Ph. D. )

based on Study of Zecharia Sitchin's 2002 epic
The LOST BOOK OF ENKI: Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"At the end of days a Day of Judgment there shall be.
The Earth shall quake and the rivers change course,
and there shall be a darkness at noon and
a fire in the heavens in the night,
the day of the returning celestial god
[Nibiru, the far-orbiting 10th planet of our solar system] will it be.

And who shall survive and who shall perish,
who shall be rewarded and who will be punished,
gods [astronauts from Nibiru] and men alike,
on that day it shall be discovered;

For what shall come to pass by what had passed
shall be determined; and what was destined
shall in a cycle be repeated,
and what was fated and only by the heart's will
occurring for good or ill shall for judgment come.

The record read, the Past remembered,
the Future as prophesy understand,
Let the Future of the Past the judgment be!'

These are the words of Enki, Firstborn of Anu of Nibiru"

( From The Lost Book of Enki: Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God, by Zecharia Sitchin )
Enki Speaks

I think these people fits the 'story' in the good book, and if they had/have the capability to travel here, they most surten has the capability of creating EArth suited beings as us. We create new life in Laboratories and we are a few thousands of years behind .

'' In 2024BC, Nergal and Ninurta carried out Earth's first nuclear attack. Purpose of the attack: stop advance of Marduk and his son, Nabu, on the Sinai Spaceport. Enlil and the Anunnaki Council on Earth had ordered the attack; only Marduk's father Enki dissented. But even Marduk's grandfather on Nibiru, King Anu, approved the strikes on Sinai and Canaan.

Ninurta and Nergal fired nuclear missiles Enki and Abgal had, long ago, hidden in Africa. Abagal had secretly betrayed the missiles' locale to Enlil when he took Enlil to exile in Africa (for rapingSud/Ninlil). Abgal had actually shown Enlil the missiles. But Enki didn't know Enlil knew where they were. ''

From Africa with plutonium

In 1972, a French analyst named Bougzigues working at the Pierrelatte nuclear fuel processing plant detected a small but significant change in an important ratio between Uranium 235 and Uranium 238. The proper ratio is well known and well established in that field so that the change indicated that something way out of the ordinary was going on.

The initial suspicion was that someone had included spent fuel in with the recently mined ore. This was quickly ruled out because there was no radiation signature associated with the mystery uranium..

The mystery uranium was eventually traced back to the Gabon mine at Oklo. You need to understand that what was so incredible was that a nuclear reaction had occurred such that plutonium was created and that the nuclear reaction itself had been “moderated”! This means that once a reaction is initated, if you want to harness the power output in a controlled manner, you had better be able to keep it from exploding and releasing all the energy at once. .

This particular group of reactors was, incredibly moderated using --water. The first modern nuclear reactors used graphite and cadmium rods to moderate their reactions. .

At that time, people were speculating about aliens and advanced ancient civilizations. Some months after the discovery rocked the scientific world, someone came up with a somewhat dubious explanation which over time has taken on the patina of absolute certainty. It was a natural reactor which occurred billions of years ago. .

There are at least six zones of depleted uranium (usually means mined)with plutonium as a by product! You've got to really be trying to manufacture plutonium--its a complicated process.

Yet,scientists studying these zones have A Prori of course, decided not to consider that man was involved.

1)They place its occurrence safely "billions" of years ago. 2)They assume that a breeding reaction could occur naturally when no such evidence of that exists and creating a breeder reactor was once a technological holy grail which was diificult to achieve on purpose 3)They theorize that although it must have happened naturally in the distant past, that we need not worry about it occurring now, as conditions differ.4)Nature designed the reactor such that its spent fuel and dangerous byproducts were "contained".

I dont want to fall of the edge here, but we do have 'claim of the story of ancient nukes' , and we do have evidence of it 'could be the fact' also ..

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Nice
david icke talks a lot about what u have written.
Great stuff

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
what do you think of the idea that fallen angels or cast out angels where really alien spaceship pilots who where abandoned here on earth for mating with the humans here that they where sent here to study..
what if the heaven people talk about was the name of the mothership ....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Great post ive been researching the links between demons/aliens myself and have come up with many of the same connections.

Try checking out these.

Google Video Link

Also try seeking out the Arrivals series here
www.wakeupproject.com...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by kayne1982]

[edit on 7-6-2009 by kayne1982]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
man, people will really cling on to anything for a sense of meaning in this life.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
sorry man but your 100% wrong

Satan and the Demons (and any other angels) do NOT USE SPACESHIPS!

they have WINGS! and can fly on their own volition

they are completely different things altogether

1)demons fly with wings

2)aliens and humans fly with aircraft

New American Bible - Luke 10:18
Jesus said, "I have observed Satan fall like lightning from the sky.

Luke 10:18 King James Bible
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Hehe, what if.. HE.AVE.EN ..

Can add this though:

The Annunaqi are those beings who Anu (The Heavenly One) sent from Heaven (Illiyuwn the 19th Galaxy) in passenger ships called shams (meaning "up there" in sets of 50's to Qi (Ki) Ge Earth.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
sorry man but your 100% wrong

Satan and the Demons (and any other angels) do NOT USE SPACESHIPS!

they have WINGS! and can fly on their own volition

they are completely different things altogether

1)demons fly with wings

2)aliens and humans fly with aircraft

That would be assuming they had no need to present themselves to the human population as aliens from outer space.

However if using deception they would need the craft to fool the majority of mankind. Needless to say chances are they could just create the visual and sensory illusion of one and when it disappears just tell mankind that it has a sophisticated cloaking device so no one can steal it.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Im thinking that the 'Fatima 1912 appearence of Virgin Mary' is such an encounter, an holographic image too 'spike' and get us to 'remember' that they are still around...

THE ANUNNAQI ELOHEEM are those beings who were sent down to the Planet Qi (Earth), known to you as angels.

The word Anunnaqi means ?those who ANU sent from heaven to Earth.? They are called NETERU, meaning ?guardians? by the Egyptians.

The Anunnaqi Eloheem are the ?mighty ones.? In Ashuric/Syraic (Arabic) the ?mighty ones? are referred to as Jabbariyns. In Aramic (Hebrew) the ?mighty ones? are referred to as Gibboreem.

The very elite among the Anunnaqi are called the DINNEER, or the DINGIR, meaning ?the righteous, or divine ones of the rocket ship,? or ILU, meaning ?the lofty ones? in Akkadian.

The Anunnaqi, Eloheem, were acting as intermediaries between Earth and NIBIRU.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Is there any benefit, any benefit at all in real life or even on the internet you get from hopelessly trying to translate religious myths? Any at all?

Satan didn't have a spaceship.

Come on

top topics

<< 1   >>

join