It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anybody Here ever experienced a timeslip?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have been very interested in this topic for at least 5 years, when I first heard about this. In another post someone else made a reference to a timeslips. I was interested in How many of you here at ATS might have experienced this? It is the first reply at this thread that intrigued me to start this thread here. Here is the Original thread link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've never experienced this, but have read many stories about people's first hand accounts of these kind of events, the one's to a future time is the most interesting to me, but the ones to the past are great too. Either way I would love to hear people's stories of their own events like these. Also any take ATSers may have on what is the cause of such, is greatly appreciated!

[edit on 6-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I believe I had encountered a timeslip or something similar. I had posted this experience in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Ok, let me first preface this by saying that if somebody told me this happened to them, I wouldn't believe it, but this is my off the wall experience.

I have been commuting to work by train foe 25+ years now and this occurred about 10 years go.

I arrived at the train station near my place of employment as usual about 8:00 am like every other morning and was walking through the station with hundreds of other commuters with the usual hustle and bustle. Suddenly, without warning, it was like I entered another room. The air got thick and hazy and all of a sudden it was difficult to walk, like walking in mud. People on both sides and in front of me appeared to be dressed in attire from the early 1900's, some men in bowler hats and women in long period dresses. The interior of the station, which I know like the back of my hand, seemed different with unfamiliar storefronts where the usual coffee and newstand kiosks would be. As quick as it happened, it was like stepping out of that room, and everything went back to normal. I cautiously looked behind me and the usual multitude of people were walking behind me as normal. This only seemed to affect me.

Although I have an open mind I lean toward skepticism when it comes to time warps, interdemensional travel, etc., I have no other explaination as to what happened to me that morning. I wasn't daydreaming, hung over or anything else. I've had no experiences like that before or after. "

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Yeah I had read your previous post, very interesting indeed!!!

Where was this what country/state province etc? What train station?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I arrived at the train station near my place of employment as usual about 8:00 am like every other morning and was walking through the station with hundreds of other commuters with the usual hustle and bustle. Suddenly, without warning, it was like I entered another room. The air got thick and hazy and all of a sudden it was difficult to walk, like walking in mud. People on both sides and in front of me appeared to be dressed in attire from the early 1900's, some men in bowler hats and women in long period dresses. The interior of the station, which I know like the back of my hand, seemed different with unfamiliar storefronts where the usual coffee and newstand kiosks would be. As quick as it happened, it was like stepping out of that room, and everything went back to normal. I cautiously looked behind me and the usual multitude of people were walking behind me as normal. This only seemed to affect me.

Although I have an open mind I lean toward skepticism when it comes to time warps, interdemensional travel, etc., I have no other explaination as to what happened to me that morning. I wasn't daydreaming, hung over or anything else. I've had no experiences like that before or after. "

as of lately i thought the reason some people see or have expreneinced theses types of events is because they are or operate at a higher frequeancy .. just my opinion

Love and peace all

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I experience what perhaps could be timeslips. Every once in a while, as I listen to the radio at night, I will hear a news report about some celebrity who died that day. The next morning I tell my wife what I heard. In a few cases, there was no death of the person reported in any other media. But, a few weeks to a few months later, that person I heard about dies, just as reported in the news report I heard at an earlier date.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sell your radio on ebay quick!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There was one point in my life that a friend of mine and me both lost a half an hour.

We were younger, going to high school, when we got home we flipped on the tube anticipating the show we both wanted to watch. But a second latter the shows credits were rolling and they were showing promos for the upcoming show.

We looked at each other like WTF? We knew we came home on time, we knew we were ready to watch one show, but in a flash we lost a half an hour.

Still bugs me to this day that we lost that time.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Yeah I had read your previous post, very interesting indeed!!!

Where was this what country/state province etc? What train station?

Excuse the one line sentence. It happened in USA/Philadelphia, PA / Suburban Station.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

WOW I KNEW IT PHILADELPHIA...I love it the most haunted city I ever lived in!!!
That it was Philly I strongly felt this as I read your post!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Kyred- that is really creepy! I agree with Postmeme get rid of the radio!!!!
Whatukoo...wierd I would freak out if I had lost a half hour of time!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I don't know if these time slips are real. It seems like an impossibility. but who knows, I don't think physicist have researched time and space too seriously when it comes to the possibility of time travel/time slips.
I have a question: are there any reports of any one who fell in one of these time slips- but never came back?
So, if hypothetically speaking someone does fall in a time slip and ends up in 2000B.C.E., is it possible to stay stuck in that year?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

WOW I KNEW IT PHILADELPHIA...I love it the most haunted city I ever lived in!!!
That it was Philly I strongly felt this as I read your post!!!!

Indeed, at one time I lived in Center City Philly and agree that it is probably the most haunted of the big cities. People have had paranormal experiences in Independence Hall and Old Christ's Church to name a few with the Betsy Ross House having the most actvity.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yep ive gone forward's and backward's in time.

Just the other night i was whatching My name is Earl and bam i went back in time like 3 minute's.

I was whatching the same stuff that i had just been whatching knowing what was coming next.

I have also lost time well when i say lost it's just like someone clicking there finger's and 2hours just vanish.

Also i have experianced time just standing still and hearing chatter. Followed by a voice saying ok are you ready Lee and im like yep and whammo were moving again.

Seem's to be happening more often lateley.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 6-6-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by newworld
I don't know if these time slips are real. It seems like an impossibility. but who knows, I don't think physicist have researched time and space too seriously when it comes to the possibility of time travel/time slips.
I have a question: are there any reports of any one who fell in one of these time slips- but never came back?
So, if hypothetically speaking someone does fall in a time slip and ends up in 2000B.C.E., is it possible to stay stuck in that year?

Well, if they are stuck there'd be no stories about them because they wouldn't be here to tell them. However some in on the Philadelphia experiment were said to have been stuck in the past by those who did make it back in one piece, but that is all heresay the whole event is.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I experienced a timeslip, back in 1997. A friend and me working a night shift, just off the m25 in england. I used to get picked up at the end of my road at 2230. This particuliar night, my friend picked me up as usual. We got a couple of minutes down the road, opposite the local shops. Then the lights in the Kentucky fried chicken shop dimmed. The lights on the dashboard of the car also dimmed. My friend said to me "That was wierd, the lights just dimmed". I said " Yeah i noticed that." We continued to work as normal and encountered no traffic delays. It was a 20 minute journey, but it was not as normal when we got to work. No one was outside smoking or waiting to go into work. My friend said "where is everyone". I said " I dont know, all the cars are here". Looking at the clock on the dashboard of the car it still said 2232. I looked at my wrist watch which said 2355. Meaning we lost over an hour. We walked into work, and the boss said "You're late, no phone call?" My friend replied " sorry we got abuducted by aliens". The boss said " Well in 25 years ive never heard that one. Ill let you off". In the morning my friends car would not start, we had to get a lift home with the boss. He had to buy a new alternator, after that and the clock never worked again. It was just stuck on 2232.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by scorchio321
I experienced a timeslip, back in 1997. A friend and me working a night shift, just off the m25 in england. I used to get picked up at the end of my road at 2230. This particuliar night, my friend picked me up as usual. We got a couple of minutes down the road, opposite the local shops. Then the lights in the Kentucky fried chicken shop dimmed. The lights on the dashboard of the car also dimmed. My friend said to me "That was wierd, the lights just dimmed". I said " Yeah i noticed that." We continued to work as normal and encountered no traffic delays. It was a 20 minute journey, but it was not as normal when we got to work. No one was outside smoking or waiting to go into work. My friend said "where is everyone". I said " I dont know, all the cars are here". Looking at the clock on the dashboard of the car it still said 2232. I looked at my wrist watch which said 2355. Meaning we lost over an hour. We walked into work, and the boss said "You're late, no phone call?" My friend replied " sorry we got abuducted by aliens". The boss said " Well in 25 years ive never heard that one. Ill let you off". In the morning my friends car would not start, we had to get a lift home with the boss. He had to buy a new alternator, after that and the clock never worked again. It was just stuck on 2232.

Wow that's crazy!!!! But at least your boss had a good sense of humor about it! I wouldn't have known what to say, your freind was pretty quick in his response. And has a very good sense of humor, because I wouldn't even know what to think...I'd just be asking them to bring in the men in white coats lol!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Didn't some people travel through time in that experiment(philadelphia experiment i think) and only some of the crew came back, and some were embedded in the hull of the ship. Does anyone know any more about this?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yes, I have experience both time compression and expansion. A wonderful book about this anomalies is......www.amazon.com...

I have driven a normally 2.5 hr trip in 1.5 hrs. and the same trip has taken over 4 hrs with no stops. This trip goes thru the Malpies lava fields in NM. A very strange place.

I have also experienced some high strangness involving time in the San Luis valley of Southern Colorado.

paranormal.about.com...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Yes, I have experience both time compression and expansion. A wonderful book about this anomalies is......www.amazon.com...

I have driven a normally 2.5 hr trip in 1.5 hrs. and the same trip has taken over 4 hrs with no stops. This trip goes thru the Malpies lava fields in NM. A very strange place.

I have also experienced some high strangness involving time in the San Luis valley of Southern Colorado.

paranormal.about.com...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by whaaa]

Yeah I read that article the month they put it up. Told you I been into this kind a anomoly for a very long time. Never experienced it myself, probably because I want to sooooooooo bad.:\ I would love to get the books...calculating my budget right now!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by omg aliens are so real

This is what I found on the subject. I already posted about the Philadelphia experiment prior to your mention. But, if you're interested, here is a couple of articles on it.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

And this one:
www.think-aboutit.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join