It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i always say this... if the US won't do it, China will! anything that you think is a big conspiracy, is not. there are other countries that have universities which are govt or donation funded to do research on cancer.

there are hundreds of thousands of medical researchers (with real diplomas, not ATS "scientist") who would kill to get the Nobel prize for curing at least one type of cancer (cure = 99% survive disease and treatment). you can't shut them all up!

if there were one simple substance that "can't be patented" that cures cancer, it would already be known and generic drug makers would supply it. any drug company would love to put its name on the cure, even if they can't patent it. imagine the publicity and the stock price the next day! don't forget you still need doctors, needles, correct dosages even if the cure were to grow in your backyard. unless of course you want to give yourself a shot of your own concoction... and end up in the morgue!

the cure for cancer is not hidden, it's just not yet known. smart people are searching hard for it. plus if they cure your cancer you live longer and you'll eventually get sick of other diseases which need more medication. more people = more profit!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by DarkSecret]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
The American Pharmaceutical and Medical industries are completely out of control. They are domestically what the military industrial complex is abroad. They literally flood our streets with drugs worse than the illegal ones, and do whatever they can to get people hooked. What's the worse drug on the street right now? Not coke, smack, or black tar heroin... no it's oxycontin. What is oxycontin? Synthetic #ing heroin. People get hooked on Oxys accidentally or through legit use, can't afford to pay the exorbitant prices for it anymore, and then switch over to the legit heroin. I've seen this happen time and time again in my area. That stuff has destroyed the lives of many people I know. It's no surprise to me these corrupt evil people who run these companies would do their utmost to suppress legit medicine and cures (look how hard these pigs medicinal marijuana, it's a joke) I'm convinced it's all just a revolving game.

Great post. It brought to mind that the only real junkie that I know is completely and 100% hooked on prescription meds. She doesn't take anything "illegal" and therefore feels like she's doing the right thing by herself. She's broken both of her ankles due to being completely messed up on her meds, has fallen numerous times. Has OD'd countless other times. Every time her family calls the paramedics to haul her carcass to the hospital from taking too much, they release her the next day with pamphlets on responsible medication taking. That's it. Pamphlets.

Who is she? She's the mother of my stepdaughters. I've raised my stepdaughters since they were 9 and 6 yrs old (they are now 21 and 18). She couldn't do this herself because of the prescription meds. Why the all the meds prescribed? She had surgery on her back and they were started on her to help control pain. Never any referrals to pain clinics or rehab afterwards. I firmly believe these meds have turned this woman into a very pathetic human being. To be honest, I didn't like her personality much before the addiction. But now... she's intolerable for most to be around. Sorry to have gone off topic but this caught my attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

don't forget you still need doctors, needles, correct dosages even if the cure were to grow in your backyard. unless of course you want to give yourself a shot of your own concoction... and end up in the morgue!

Wrong. Dont need any of it. 1 tsp per boiling cup of water.
1 capsule with a meal. Easy stuff, anyone can do it.
Either works or it dont, right? Needles, wtf?
Ya, that'd be real smart.....
Needles are for junkies.
Thats why they make so much money off prescrips.
It pays for them to keep a dark secret from you.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Just google 714X or Dr. Gaston Naessens of Canada.

or link to this site: alternativecancer.us...

Does it work for every cancer, no it does not, but it works for many. If you see what happened to his wife at a routine hospital visit (lethal antibiotic overdose) and to those who have worked with him (lost medical lic.), you realize a cure for cancer is not going to come out to the mainstream. Cancer is healthy for healthcare supply companies. The average cancer patient is worth aprox. $150K in profits before they are released from care or become deceased. If you are a VIP you get the care, otherwise good luck chuck. Under Government healthcare this would increase many fold as the choices for alternative treatment are criminalized. The recent FDA warning to Kellogg's is only one example where the claim was not in question over health benefits of the cereal but the Govt. had not given it sanction.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
The American Pharmaceutical and Medical industries are completely out of control. They are domestically what the military industrial complex is abroad. They literally flood our streets with drugs worse than the illegal ones, and do whatever they can to get people hooked. What's the worse drug on the street right now? Not coke, smack, or black tar heroin... no it's oxycontin. What is oxycontin? Synthetic #ing heroin. People get hooked on Oxys accidentally or through legit use, can't afford to pay the exorbitant prices for it anymore, and then switch over to the legit heroin. I've seen this happen time and time again in my area. That stuff has destroyed the lives of many people I know. It's no surprise to me these corrupt evil people who run these companies would do their utmost to suppress legit medicine and cures (look how hard these pigs medicinal marijuana, it's a joke) I'm convinced it's all just a revolving game.

You blame the American Pharmaceutical and Medical industries for producing drugs like Oxycontin - but is it their fault when:
* people abuse it
* people get around prescriptions by ordering drugs off the internet
* doctors don't warn patients about its addictive qualities

Do you blame gun manufacturers when people use their products to kill others? How about knife manufacturers? How about the auto industry?

Cocaine is a naturally occuring "product". Who are you going to hold responsible for its addictive and lethal properties? God? Mother Nature?

Nice job being a "champion of the people", as the sub-line in your avatar states. All you're doing is grossly misrepresenting people by encouraging consumers not to take responsibility for their own actions.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

don't forget you still need doctors, needles, correct dosages even if the cure were to grow in your backyard. unless of course you want to give yourself a shot of your own concoction... and end up in the morgue!

Wrong. Dont need any of it. 1 tsp per boiling cup of water.
1 capsule with a meal. Easy stuff, anyone can do it.
Either works or it dont, right? Needles, wtf?
Ya, that'd be real smart.....
Needles are for junkies.
Thats why they make so much money off prescrips.

once again, there is no proven cure for cancer, natural or lab created chemical, at least no cure-all. there may be some things that work for some types, in some people. but then chemo also works in some people while not in others.

needles and catheters are necessary to administer the medication directly to the tumor so that it won't mess up your body, your liver which is the first entry point of food from your intestine into the blood. have you heard of the latest "naturist" medication that killed by liver damage? Hydroxycut - one of the many billion dollar "natural" medicines sold without any supervision of what they really contain and what concentrations. at least Tylenol says "there's a chance of liver damage if you take it too long or drink". what does your average health food "medication" say on the package? "statements have not been reviewed/approved by the FDA".

who are the real drug pushers? those that are heavily regulated and need to account for each single case of side effects (i'm talking about pharma) or those who brew their stuff in the back of their garage and bottle it with a label calming some miracle cure while at the same time saying it's not really proven (aka the health food industry).

don't get me wrong, i would probably decline chemo or radiation if god forbid i ever got cancer unless there is a survival rate over 60% or so. but i wouldn't trust the other side either with their anecdotal unproven evidence.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
goodness wow. sarcastic i font care if they found a cure for cancer they got cancer for a reason and its because of the way they lived and the way their ancestors lived, curing this is gonna be bull# because most wont even be gratefull and they probably deserved the cancer, but anyways the cure of cancer wont last for to long because because the cancer cells will change and the victory will be short lived, 100 years down the road after they say they got rid of cancer a super cancer will probably come out and they wont be able to fix it and 90% of the population will die, well more than likely anyways

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Whatever, no prob. But I think you are getting things mixed up.
Yes I understand the needle thing for delivery of the only drugs you seem to know about, but I also see its somewhat pointless to continue this
discussion and honestly I appologize for bringing it out in the first place.
I am only relaying what worked for me, take it for what its worth.
When you have given up on other "cures" and are desperate enough to try something else, only then will you be excited when you find other
things that actually work for you. And you'd like to share them.
Out of compassion I want to share my experiences to possibly help others.
Am I asking them to buy my book and send me money?
Of course not, unless I'm Jethro Kloss. And I am not I assure you.(He's dead)
I think you are also mixing up true natural remedies found in your yard,
(once again free in cost, um, yes that means costing zero amount of dollars to anyone)with "concoctions" found on the internet or out of some salesman's wagon like the old days. Geez nevermind, you dont seem to understand that man didn't invent most of these substances, God did.
In other words, 99% of the time they are already perfectly designed for us. No need to let someone rape your bank account for the same "cure".
I dont advocate doing away with sound medical advice of course,
but some willingly let the doctors do whatever they want with their bodies. Thats suicide. You are a guinea pig the moment you sign the form.
Then you say this:

don't get me wrong, i would probably decline chemo or radiation if god forbid i ever got cancer unless there is a survival rate over 60% or so. but i wouldn't trust the other side either with their anecdotal unproven evidence.

and I realize you are really just rolling the dice anyway.(with "either side")Good luck with that. Hope you got good insurance.
Ever wonder why one pill costs a a hundred dollars?
Criminal if you ask me and possibly unjustifiably horrible, don't you think?
For what we spend, you'd think we wouldn't have to roll the dice...
And people keep playing it (like the lottery) anyway.

I'm really truly thankfull for the experience and knowledge to heal myself.
I cant tell you how many times these "concoctions" have worked for me
and it feels totally reassuring to have this knowledge under my belt.
The chinese have a pretty good handle on natural "cures" also.
Ever hear of Tai chi? Or Reiki? You like needles so much?
Try accupuncture. Theres more to medicine than something out of a needle or a pharmacy, is the point I am trying to make here.
I thank you for reminding me how blessed I feel and how grateful I am
to the person who showed me that there is another way....
Peace and good health to you!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hope this hasn't been posted, but this was in the MSN with Glen Beck

[edit on 11-6-2009 by personal stalker]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by personal stalker]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i guess unless the cure is instant no one will care

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Let me add up some spice to this tread by writing about my father. He is a retired anesthesist who is also into alternative sciences, so he haves both the mainstream knowledge and the less known ones.

Among the things he knows is something called fingerpuncture, which is a variety of accupunctury that uses only finger pressure instead of needles. During his medical career, he applied those techniques to patients who were willing to experiment and found out that using those ancient knowledge it was possible to stop pain and sensitivity at will, with a fully-conscious patient. Obviously, by not applying drugs there were shorter post-operation recoveries, no risks of addiction, and no side effects at all.

This would be a blessing for the entire medical comunity, specially in those empoverished zones when hospitals are struggling to find funds. Can you imagine how expensive anaesthesia machines are? How delicate and costly their maintenance is? How complex they are? How much money pharmaceutical companies earn just by supplying those vital chemicals?

Imagine for a second a world where medical schools teach accupuncture as a valid form of treatment. Suddenly, things such as cardiac diseases, chronic illnesses, glandular problems, and again, major surgeries, would be addressed in a more economical way for both the doctors and the patients.

BUT... corporations rule the world. And western pride won't ever accept a technique that has proven to be effective during centuries.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
www.newdawnmagazine.com...

www.curebum.com...

[edit on 14-6-2009 by transistence]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Wow, I check back later and my thread has exploded! Thanks everyone, I have a lot of catching up to do. =)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Not sure if someone has added this in their reply to the OP, yet, but there is one simple reason why the big pharm won't pick up on a lot of the methods for aids and cancer cures I've seen posted in this thread so far.

And that is simply this: You can't patent a naturally occurring drug for sale and treatment. Whether or not it shows 100% rate of cure, big pharma won't pick up these naturally occurring remedies, because they didn't actually invent it... it's just a part of nature... Now... If they were to spend their time extracting/combining/mixing/re-mixing this naturally occurring cure with a concoction of chemicals/elements, THEN they would have their own patentable 'drug' formed FROM these natural remedies/cures, which they would sell to us, the public, after 20 years of testing to see what other side effects their newly 'discovered' "cure" for these diseases will cause...

And then, it's on to the next big killer disease/infection.

I just hope they invent the 'zombie infection' as the 'next big thing'.

It'll be more interesting, and THAT would be a REAL epidemic, AND a great formula for population control.

J

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Regardless of what they say i believe they have a cure for cancer and other diseases, but are just not realeasing it to the public. if your look at the advancements in pharmaceuticals technology, and biochemistry in the past 50 years it would make one question of the validity of the research. Billions if not trillions of dollars are raised every year for cancer research and yet to not avail. ???. to me this just raises a red flag

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Saw this article about the same subject as well:
hubpages.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice

www.disclose.tv

Be sure to watch this video first!:
www.disclose.tv...

It sounds almost too good to be true: a cheap and simple drug that kills almost all cancers by switching off their "immortality". The drug, dichloroacetate (DCA), has already been used for years to treat rare metabolic disorders and so is known to be relatively safe.

It also has no patent, meaning it could be manufactured for a fraction of the cost of newly developed drugs.(visit the link for the full news article)
www.newscientist.com...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by oconnection]

Great find! S&F OP. This guy is from my home town!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

The MMS was tested and forms bleach when it reacts with stomach acid, its not safe for consumption. A teenager in the UK bought some and alerted the tv programme 'Watchdog' who tested it. It's dangerous and is not suitable for a medicine/foodstuff.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sn00daard
It's truely sickening. There have been cures around for some time now but none of them can be patented. No money == no drugs.

That's why capitalism in the pharmaceutical industry should be forbidden. These malicious bastards suggest that they cannot fund their research if the pharmaceutical industry would be nationalized. Well, I think most people would gladly pay a little extra for honest health care. Besides, plenty of diseases would finally be cured with cheap medicines and natural remedies already existent. Right now, they waste money while they already have the cures in their saves. Thingy is, most of these cures cannot be patented, meaning that there's no blockbusters and hence, no huge profit margins = not interesting.

If you think of it, it is sick that the pharmaceutical industry aims to generate the highest possible profits and at the same time should our health at their best interest. These two don't add up as it's much more profitable to keep and make people sick than to keep them healthy. That's why almost no one knows that we need to supplements ourselves with vitamin D-3 and the like. We are the cash cows.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
"Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice"

let me guess, it's not profitable?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join