It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Jews Spew Racist Anti-Obama Rants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
Everyone at some point in their lives was at this age, shooting their mouths off. What is arrogantly ignorant is to write off what they say because they are 'kids' and/or 'drunk'.

When you see a five year old kid kick a dog or shout out profanities... do we say "never mind he's just a kid"? If we really genuinely cared about the situation we'd ask ourselves where did s/he learn to do and say such things? ... or do we just conveniently ignore what this inquiry would reveal? ... and then try to insinuate anyone who does care to investigate is a bigot?

Seems to me that this is exactly what took place here in this thread.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

No we correct the 5 year old and punish them.

You want to fly to Israel and put them in time out or you want to treat them as young adults who are drunk and acting tough?

I perfer to treat them as young adults who are drunk and acting tough. If you stop paying them any attention then they lose steam and stop trying to show off to their drunk friends.

Everyone who ever went to a kegger while in High School knows thats how you deal with a loud mouth drunk.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If anyone is surprised by these comments, they're living in a vacuum.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I am not at all suprised by their comments or behaviour. Is it really so suprising that young Jewish people might have a chip on their shoulder? Maybe they carry the horror that is their forefather's living nightmares with them, maybe they think they have a reason to be Jews against the world, the world hasn't been too kind to them historically.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
People have been getting drunk since the beginning of time, even Jesus turned water to wine.
Alcohol is a truth serum so we should hear what they have to say.

What is most disturbing about this video is not the slurs, but rather the fact that this is coming from the mouths of the youths from a country that is our ally.

If our allies think Obama is a wuss, what do our enemies think?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Dark Ghost

A couple of questions for you if you don’t mind friend, how would or do you know what the vast majority of Jews would say about the young adults in this video?

Many of my childhood and teenagehood friends happened to be Jewish. My family were and still are quite friendly with a few Jewish families. They have no desire to murder Palestinians and wish there was peace for both Israel and Palestine in the area. Through these friends, I have also met several Israeli jewish citizens who are all friendly, helpful individuals. They have their negative qualities, but this is comparable to other cultures and people.

Many of these people have also expressed concern at the responses of the Israeli army in recent years (both in Lebanon and Gaza earlier this year).

In almost every one that I meet, they always mention the safety and happiness of their family as their greatest wishes and desires. Emphasis of the family and family friends is strong.

Yes, a few people hold extreme views, but isn't this common in all peoples of the world? And by extreme I don't necessarily mean hateful.

Have I met every single Jew in the world? No I have not. The same as I have not met every single Buddhist or Shinto follower. I base my opinions on the sample of the populous that I have met and exchanged thoughts and ideas with.

Do you conduct scientific opinion polls or is this simply what sounds good to you? I am not saying you are correct, or incorrect in your assumption, but without some hard data to back up your supposition it is simply an assumption that sounds good to you.

I would be careful going down this road my friend. If you want to start asking me to prove with scientific evidence every claim I make, I might return the favour. I make my opinions judged on the people I meet and their responses and ideas about these issues. I am not an enlightened individual who knows everything and everyone.

I have to be honest and relate to you I have met some middle aged and elderly highly educated and financially successful people from Israel whom I will not even shake hands with or dine with because of the verbiage they use in describing that Palestinians who are indigenous to the region.

Yes, I have been unfortunate to meet similar individuals myself. However, now you are interchanging "Israeli" with "Jew" which is an ignorant assumption. There will always be bad people in all religions/cultures/ethnicities - this is not exclusive to Jews.

I doubt your assumption could be born out by hard researched numbers my friend.

Are your above comments about Israeli millionaires based off of hard researched numbers? Have you been to Israel and conducted surveys confirming that most Israeli's loathe Palestinians and wish to exterminate them?

Second question is I take it you have never read the Talmud or Jewish Encyclopedias.

You may want to as both books state clearly Jews can murder non-Jews without offending G-d as long as someone else who isn’t Jewish is either hired to do the killing or tricked into doing the killing.

Actually I have. At my high school, I was forced to do a "religious" based subject in my final years. I had to choose 2 additional religions to learn about, and one of them was Judaism. The Talmud is basically commentary of various rabbis (spiritual readers) on the nature of oral law. The English translation of the texts has been purposely mistranslated by a number of anti-Jewish groups, who use this as a means to attack Judaism and the plausibility of its teachings.

Secondly, real Judaic commandments are based off of the written old testament. These are seen as the direct words from God and contain no opinions from those other than the word of God himself. Nothing in the talmud is considered official because it is not from the mouth of God. So yes, extremist Zionist rabbis who advocate Talmudic teachings as "God's will" are liars and a thorn in the spine of Judaism. They are the ones who cause trouble for Jews and non-Jews.

The appeals you are making are purely emotional one’s friend. The reality on the ground and in books and in history books belies your assertions.

That is your opinion. Invariably everybody bases their opinions on emotional reactions from time to time. I have no vested interest in trying to strengthen the reputation of Israel or Jews in general. I just get angered when I see people express opinions that are based off of exaggerated lies. Then other people who join them trying to make it seem more believable. Then seeing these same people label anyone who does not share their opinion as a part of the conspiracy or disinfo agents.

You know the saying: the bigger the lie, the more believable it is.

Now a question for you. If you truly believe that the citizens of Israel are involved in a systematic, concealed effort to eradicate Palestinians, why has the number of Palestinians increased over the last 60 years? (Read PEOPLE, not settlements.)

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
People have been getting drunk since the beginning of time, even Jesus turned water to wine.
Alcohol is a truth serum so we should hear what they have to say.

What is most disturbing about this video is not the slurs, but rather the fact that this is coming from the mouths of the youths from a country that is our ally.

If our allies think Obama is a wuss, what do our enemies think?

Yea I heard the myth of that a drunk doesn't lie.

I have never seen it proven to be correct though.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Time will tell if Obama turns out to be a wuss.
Bush may have been called a lot of things that never panned out, but he most certainly was never called a wussy by our own allies.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by jd140

Time will tell if Obama turns out to be a wuss.
Bush may have been called a lot of things that never panned out, but he most certainly was never called a wussy by our own allies.

Oh he most defianetly is a wuss. Most Democrat polititions are when it comes to armed conflict. I could have told you during the election that he was a wuss.

President Obama is more intellectual then President Bush was. Bush would try the diplomatic approach for only so long, but he was definatly not afraid to mix it up.

President Obama is someone who feels the diplomatic way will solve all problems. I think he is afraid to show force because all during his campaign he was for peace and love. If he used force now it would most likely cause him to lose the next election.

Then again, President Obama is still new in the White House. I have a feeling his view of the world has changed alot from when he was just a Senator.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
[...]
So by means of going out of your way to make a grossly inbalanced conflict appear balanced that your adopted position is some how accurate? Talk about self-delusional... in an effort to fool oneself and in the process others.

By balanced I don't mean trying to make a "grossly inbalanced [sic] conflict appear balanced." What I am asking you to do is look at the issue from more than one perspective (i.e. not only from the anti-Zionist view.)

Obviously the fact that the USA gives Israel aid and support angers you from an emotional level. This does not mean the conflict is unbalanced though. Israel is a country surrounded by enemies that has and will continue to need to defend its region.

Do remember that since its inception, Israel has had threats directed at its existence, often by more than one nation at once. These threats were not based off an attempt to help Palestine or Palestinian individuals, or to address Israel's supposedly inhumane actions. It was to prevent the stability and flourishment of a Jewish country in what these countries thought should be Arab or Muslim only land.

If surrounding countries did indeed care for the concern of Palestinians, they would permit a greater number of Palestinian refugee immigrants. Instead, certain countries use the Palestinian cause as justification for their desire to see Israel condemned and destroyed.

I need the mirror do i? Here i am taking the details of past and present into consideration in this situation and can clearly see as the majority of the world can see... a racist bully pushing around, beating up and killing off a by far weaker people militarily and economically... all the while crying alligator tears to justify their means of abuse and violence. There is nothing balance about this sinister game being played... to think otherwise is simply a sign of ignorance... now to go out of your way to perpetuate the disinfo ... that stance goes beyond ignorant and should be considered criminal.

You need a mirror because you are demanding conformity to your own view of reality, and getting annoyed and intolerant when other people (whom share different opinions to yours) ask for the same in return.

So now I am apart of a disinfo agenda that borderlines criminality? Sigh, well I guess sometimes all you can do is laugh.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Now a question for you. If you truly believe that the citizens of Israel are involved in a systematic, concealed effort to eradicate Palestinians, why has the number of Palestinians increased over the last 60 years? (Read PEOPLE, not settlements.)

I know the amount of their land holdings has radically decreased over the past 60 years.
As far as the census data on the numbers of actual Palestinians I wouldn’t know which source if any could reflect those numbers accurately.

At the risk of assumption most humans breed like bunny rabbits!

This though is a conspiracy perpetuated by Cuban cigar manufacturers and not any other group!

That is your opinion. Invariably everybody bases their opinions on emotional reactions from time to time. I have no vested interest in trying to strengthen the reputation of Israel or Jews in general. I just get angered when I see people express opinions that are based off of exaggerated lies. Then other people who join them trying to make it seem more believable. Then seeing these same people label anyone who does not share their opinion as a part of the conspiracy or disinfo agents.

As I pointed out to my original post in this thread I wouldn’t commit my nation’s military to something a bunch of rowdy drunken under 26 years of age males whose frontal lobes are still misfiring have to say!

I don’t wish to be contrary but obviously you do have a vested interest as you are investing your time to that proposition.

I too sometimes get confused as to whether I want to wear sandals or tennis shoes!

Secondly, real Judaic commandments are based off of the written old testament. These are seen as the direct words from God and contain no opinions from those other than the word of God himself. Nothing in the talmud is considered official because it is not from the mouth of God. So yes, extremist Zionist rabbis who advocate Talmudic teachings as "God's will" are liars and a thorn in the spine of Judaism. They are the ones who cause trouble for Jews and non-Jews.

George Burns and John Denver are both dead! I have no idea where anyone ever thinks they have the direct words from G-d.

It is highly circumspect when you say things like thorn in the spine of Judaism, is the thread about the politics of Israel or religion?

Personally I think it works better when Church and State are separate, Israel itself claims to be a secular country and government but clearly it’s not by anyone’s stretch of the imagination who isn’t saying foolish things just to see if there are fools in the audience!

Actually I have. At my high school, I was forced to do a "religious" based subject in my final years. I had to choose 2 additional religions to learn about, and one of them was Judaism. The Talmud is basically commentary of various rabbis (spiritual readers) on the nature of oral law. The English translation of the texts has been purposely mistranslated by a number of anti-Jewish groups, who use this as a means to attack Judaism and the plausibility of its teachings.

This is interesting, a group of revered and esteemed Rabbis spend a couple centuries debating and formalizing what G-d really meant, since they are presumed intelligent enough to understand that the Old Testament like the New Testament is written as vaguely and confusingly as possible to be used as a political versus a religious tool, and once they translate it, it’s lost in translation!

You are having trouble seeing where some people might see you as a disinformation agent? Do you actually read Hebrew? Or just the English that loads your pens and lips to make such poorly substantiated accusatory statements aimed at minimizing the true extent of the perversions and arrogance that flow out of the Talmud and the Jewish Encyclopedias.

There is a huge difference by the way between the ‘American’ person who says ‘oh yeah I am Jewish, I never really go to the synagogue or read the books or observe the festivals’ and the Zionists who might in fact be Christian as often or not as Jewish and in the case of the founding Zionists who inserted the Israeli State in to the region, agnostics and atheists.

Hebrew Law is very real my friend, and even here in America there are Jewish Courts to deal with discrepancies and accusations amongst Jews when it comes to business and personal affairs.

Can you think of any other class of American Citizen that has a separate Court System just for it, beyond the First Nation’s peoples? (Indigenous American Indians)

Are your above comments about Israeli millionaires based off of hard researched numbers? Have you been to Israel and conducted surveys confirming that most Israeli's loathe Palestinians and wish to exterminate them?

As I tried to mention yours is not a scientific study but personal opinion therefore by extension mine is not scientific either.

I did not use the word millionaires but financially successful.

Why would I have any need to go to Israel when all Jewish roads lead not to Rome but Miami Beach where I live? Isn’t it great when the mountain comes to you?

Yes, I have been unfortunate to meet similar individuals myself. However, now you are interchanging "Israeli" with "Jew" which is an ignorant assumption. There will always be bad people in all religions/cultures/ethnicities - this is not exclusive to Jews.

Actually no I am not; this is something you are doing though in exchanging them.

My ancestors are from England, Ireland and Poland; I hold no allegiances to those nations and do not consider them a cultural, spiritual or ethnic homeland.

I will state no matter how controversially if a person is a Zionist, regardless of their ethnicity or religion then they need to get their butts over there, stay there, and deal with being a nation just the same way someone like Pol Pot of Cambodia has to when everyone the world over says “Hey it’s embarrassing how many people you are killing, time to kill you, we don’t care about the history of the Cambodians, we care about the morality of what you are doing”.

I would be careful going down this road my friend. If you want to start asking me to prove with scientific evidence every claim I make, I might return the favour. I make my opinions judged on the people I meet and their responses and ideas about these issues. I am not an enlightened individual who knows everything and everyone.

Then how do you know whether advancing your opinions so authoritatively is a service or a disservice to others?

Were you a big fan and supporter of the Khmer Rouge too?

Many of my childhood and teenagehood friends happened to be Jewish. My family were and still are quite friendly with a few Jewish families. They have no desire to murder Palestinians and wish there was peace for both Israel and Palestine in the area. Through these friends, I have also met several Israeli jewish citizens who are all friendly, helpful individuals. They have their negative qualities, but this is comparable to other cultures and people.

I have had Jewish and Israeli friends and lovers. Most of them though did have a real confusion at the very least on how to view Palestinians whether they were American Jews or Israelis. A fair percentage were simply fluxed as to why they disliked them and considered them a true aggressor and belligerent, some of them though made no bones in spewing racially motivated garbage and crass and self-serving and vile dismissive assumptions.

For the record there are lots of Americans who don’t agree with killing Iraqis or Afghanis but they aren’t loosing any sleep or taking any time off of work to stop it. Does this make them innocent to the carnage while their tax dollars pay for the killing?

Many of these people have also expressed concern at the responses of the Israeli army in recent years (both in Lebanon and Gaza earlier this year).

In almost every one that I meet, they always mention the safety and happiness of their family as their greatest wishes and desires. Emphasis of the family and family friends is strong.

Yes, a few people hold extreme views, but isn't this common in all peoples of the world? And by extreme I don't necessarily mean hateful.

When a recent poll claims 51% of Israelis favor attacking Iran, a country that has not aggressively attacked another nation in centuries, I do have to say the number ‘few’ is a bit…well…BS!

Have I met every single Jew in the world? No I have not. The same as I have not met every single Buddhist or Shinto follower. I base my opinions on the sample of the populous that I have met and exchanged thoughts and ideas with.

Back in the day when I sold cars for a living it was people like you I prayed would walk into the showroom!

Visit CIA.org and go to their online library and peruse the documents released under the freedom of information act starting with 1946.

Not only is Israel a very real threat to the sovereignty of the United States of America which separates Church and State when the Christians and Zionists aren’t busy crying ‘no we don’t and weren’t supposed to despite what the constitution, supreme court and treaties with other nations say’, and you will see there is something truly rotten in Denmark!

Hey isn’t that where the House of Rothchild is from? If I was a Rothchild da-da-de-da-da-dum.

[edit on 7/6/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
By balanced I don't mean trying to make a "grossly inbalanced [sic] conflict appear balanced." What I am asking you to do is look at the issue from more than one perspective (i.e. not only from the anti-Zionist view.)

Yes i have, and the Israeli's list of excuses for their behavior is insulting to the collective intelligence of the world.

Obviously the fact that the USA gives Israel aid and support angers you from an emotional level.

Financial support, is only one of many reasons this issue angers me.

This does not mean the conflict is unbalanced though. Israel is a country surrounded by enemies that has and will continue to need to defend its region.

The conflict is clearly unbalanced to suggest otherwise is being willfully ignorant. As for israel's need for defense, they have been fueling the flames of this conflict ever since it's inception and as long as they keep feeding this fire they are going to need to protect themselves.

Do remember that since its inception, Israel has had threats directed at its existence, often by more than one nation at once. These threats were not based off an attempt to help Palestine or Palestinian individuals, or to address Israel's supposedly inhumane actions. It was to prevent the stability and flourishment of a Jewish country in what these countries thought should be Arab or Muslim only land.

Of course, the land rightfully belongs to the Palestinians.

If surrounding countries did indeed care for the concern of Palestinians, they would permit a greater number of Palestinian refugee immigrants. Instead, certain countries use the Palestinian cause as justification for their desire to see Israel condemned and destroyed.

If someone destroyed your home and stoled your land, you too would desire the same fate for your enemy.

You need a mirror because you are demanding conformity to your own view of reality, and getting annoyed and intolerant when other people (whom share different opinions to yours) ask for the same in return.

So now I am apart of a disinfo agenda that borderlines criminality? Sigh, well I guess sometimes all you can do is laugh.

Your 'opinion' is nothing more then misinformed misguided misdirected intent. Obviously spewing such spin/bull will annoy anyone who knows better. It amazes me that anyone buys this garbage... it truly shows how self-absorbed and intellectually lazy people are.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I was raised Jewish and I love Obama, but I'm not religious. At all.

My cousin is very religious and despises the man. I just thought it was her personally but meh, maybe not.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I know the amount of their land holdings has radically decreased over the past 60 years.
As far as the census data on the numbers of actual Palestinians I wouldn’t know which source if any could reflect those numbers accurately.

At the risk of assumption most humans breed like bunny rabbits!

This though is a conspiracy perpetuated by Cuban cigar manufacturers and not any other group!

So you can claim as fact the number of Palestinian homes and buildings which have decreased, but you cannot see that the Palestinian population has increased in the last 60 years? What makes you so sure your sources are reliable and accurate?

As I pointed out to my original post in this thread I wouldn’t commit my nation’s military to something a bunch of rowdy drunken under 26 years of age males whose frontal lobes are still misfiring have to say!

Your statement is full of ignorance. Again you take a video showing only negative views and bad behaviour to reflect the youth of a whole country. Ever wondered what Egyption teenagers think about Obama and the USA for that matter? Egypt receives a lot of aid from the USA too. Why not do a documentary there and see if you get a more favourable reaction?

I don’t wish to be contrary but obviously you do have a vested interest as you are investing your time to that proposition.

Do you really not understand how logically flawed that statement is? Seriously, are you trying to bemuse me? If I have a vested interest in improving the reputation of Israel and Jews in general, then you HAVE a vested interest in deriding the reputation of Israel and Jews. One only has to look through your past posts to see a pattern and agenda at work.

George Burns and John Denver are both dead! I have no idea where anyone ever thinks they have the direct words from G-d.

It is highly circumspect when you say things like thorn in the spine of Judaism, is the thread about the politics of Israel or religion?

Personally I think it works better when Church and State are separate, Israel itself claims to be a secular country and government but clearly it’s not by anyone’s stretch of the imagination who isn’t saying foolish things just to see if there are fools in the audience!

You were the one who first interchanged Israelis/Jews, as I pointed out before. Have a look again at this thread's title. The OP has made a direct reference to young Jews, accusing young JEWS as stating racist anti-Obama views. If you are still not aware that many non-Jews holiday and some even immigrate to the state of Israel, they do! Many non-Jewish Americans go to Israel because the culture of partying and night life is similar. Many religious Christians and Muslims go to Israel because it is a region with highly significant religious institutions.

I agree that Church (synagogue, mosque, temple) and State should be separate. Again you have shown ignorance in your statement. According to Orthodox doctrine, many young Jewish Israelis are breaking commandments often. Eg. Many of the youth do not honour the Sabbath, and do things on the Sabbath that is not permitted under Law (like going out and drinking excessively, using electricity etc..)

Many Israeli Jews do not celebrate the most holy day of the year, and eat pork and bacon on it instead. Many don't celebrate or honour passover. Are these not actions of a secular society? Just because they believe they have the right and freedom to a homeland does not mean they are not secular.

In addition, Israel has a large population of homosexuals. Homosexuality is forbidden by Jewish Orthodox doctrine.

This is interesting, a group of revered and esteemed Rabbis spend a couple centuries debating and formalizing what G-d really meant, since they are presumed intelligent enough to understand that the Old Testament like the New Testament is written as vaguely and confusingly as possible to be used as a political versus a religious tool, and once they translate it, it’s lost in translation!

No argument there. No piece of writing from over 2000 years ago will be in its raw, directly accurate form. Also, hasn't civilisation changed quite a lot in the last thousand odd years? Is this not true also of Christianity and Islam? You don't believe that spiritual leaders in these two religions of have done the same, if even worse, manipulations and distortions?

[continued]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You are having trouble seeing where some people might see you as a disinformation agent? Do you actually read Hebrew? Or just the English that loads your pens and lips to make such poorly substantiated accusatory statements aimed at minimizing the true extent of the perversions and arrogance that flow out of the Talmud and the Jewish Encyclopedias.

I do not read Hebrew, but I have friends who can. According to them, translation from Hebrew to English is troublesome (English to Hebrew they state is much more simple). The language structure, verb tenses, gender specification and formal word structure is considerably different. As an example, my friend showed me a passage from a prayer book. He told me that the English translations of the text is significantly more formal and authoritative than it is in its original Hebrew form.

Yes, there are passages in the Talmud and Judaic encyclopaedias that assert a sense of Choseness. But it does not go to the extreme that you are implying. I have only seen these in the English translation, and cannot comment on their original meanings.

There is a huge difference by the way between the ‘American’ person who says ‘oh yeah I am Jewish, I never really go to the synagogue or read the books or observe the festivals’ and the Zionists who might in fact be Christian as often or not as Jewish and in the case of the founding Zionists who inserted the Israeli State in to the region, agnostics and atheists.

Glad to see you are aware that there is a difference. But are all Zionists proponents of the extreme doctrine of a select few? As your buddy conceded earlier, Zionist extremists constitute a small minority in those who believe in a homeland for the Jewish people. You do not have to be Jewish to agree that they are entitled to a homeland (e.g. myself).

Hebrew Law is very real my friend, and even here in America there are Jewish Courts to deal with discrepancies and accusations amongst Jews when it comes to business and personal affairs.

Ignorant statement. Those "Jewish Courts" you speak of are there to assist Orthodox, religious Jewish disputes only. They exist only to ensure fairness and equality for RELIGIOUS matters involving Jews who live in a secular society. These courts do not serve as a means to be above the law of non-Jews like you are implying. Jews facing criminal charges are not "moved" to Jewish Courts to decide their fate.

BTW there are also Islamic courts in Western countries. They exist for the same reasons - the secular society in which they live do not have a judicial system that pertains to their religious needs. However, they are NOT trialled for breaking the law in these courts!

Can you think of any other class of American Citizen that has a separate Court System just for it, beyond the First Nation’s peoples? (Indigenous American Indians)

Again you are attempting to push a lie as truth. Jewish courts do not have superiority or authority over state and federal courts. I would also assume there are Islamic courts, Christian courts and Catholic courts that exist too. You just don't take note of them because your focus is on illustrating how Jews apparently receive special treatment.

Why would I have any need to go to Israel when all Jewish roads lead not to Rome but Miami Beach where I live? Isn’t it great when the mountain comes to you?

Why should I travel to Asia when 70% of those who use public transport come from this region? That is the fault of Multiculturalism, not Judaism. You are showing religious intolerance by stating that Jewish culture is everywhere and in everything done in USA. What about the Greek district, Italian restaurant trip, Mumbai street etc.

Hell, what about the Buddhists from Thailand that have their very own statues of Buddha in open display? Same as in Japan many Buddhist statues and temples exist openly and freely, even though the population is mainly Shinto.

I will state no matter how controversially if a person is a Zionist, regardless of their ethnicity or religion then they need to get their butts over there, stay there, and deal with being a nation just the same way someone like Pol Pot of Cambodia has to when everyone the world over says “Hey it’s embarrassing how many people you are killing, time to kill you, we don’t care about the history of the Cambodians, we care about the morality of what you are doing”.

Can't this be said for so many other cultures though? Multiculturalism is the real perpetrator here, not specifically Zionism. I actually agree with you on that front. It would be a much more pleasant world if every religion, ethnicity, or other non-nation group of people were entitled to only live in one region, of which the same area of land and fair and equal resources existed. Yes that would be fantastic!

It would be win-win for everyone because those who dislike the culture and rules of other people being enforced on their own country, would have nothing to complain about. Everyone would be happy, and no conflicts or religious wars would be fought.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

So you can claim as fact the number of Palestinian homes and buildings which have decreased, but you cannot see that the Palestinian population has increased in the last 60 years? What makes you so sure your sources are reliable and accurate?

Not just there homes and buildings but their land holdings. According to my records they are entitled to 52% of the land and have about 20% of it.

Because of the high number of Palestinians who live in exile and the fact that many of the pre 1946 Palestinians were nomadic herders I don’t know if there is a way to illustrate if the population of Palestinians within Palestine itself has increased or decreased.

Your statement is full of ignorance. Again you take a video showing only negative views and bad behaviour to reflect the youth of a whole country. Ever wondered what Egyption teenagers think about Obama and the USA for that matter? Egypt receives a lot of aid from the USA too. Why not do a documentary there and see if you get a more favourable reaction?

So if I decide to rob a bank all I have to tell the judge, is well other people have robbed banks and other people are planning to rob banks, so…it’s no big deal?

Do not quit your day job to become a defense attorney.

Do you really not understand how logically flawed that statement is? Seriously, are you trying to bemuse me? If I have a vested interest in improving the reputation of Israel and Jews in general, then you HAVE a vested interest in deriding the reputation of Israel and Jews. One only has to look through your past posts to see a pattern and agenda at work.

You were the one who claimed not to have a vested interest. I made no such assertion myself.

I have a clearly defined, straightforward and upfront agenda. It’s called get Israeli politics out of Congress and the Whitehouse, let Israel pay for it’s open weapons, fight it’s own wars, and stand on it’s own in the United Nations.

As an American I have an inalienable right to voice those opinions based on what I feel is in America’s best interest.

You were the one who first interchanged Israelis/Jews, as I pointed out before. Have a look again at this thread's title. The OP has made a direct reference to young Jews, accusing young JEWS as stating racist anti-Obama views. If you are still not aware that many non-Jews holiday and some even immigrate to the state of Israel, they do! Many non-Jewish Americans go to Israel because the culture of partying and night life is similar. Many religious Christians and Muslims go to Israel because it is a region with highly significant religious institutions.

Having lived in Manhattan, West Hollywood California and Miami Beach I think I will be passing on that ‘lively’ Israeli night life. Too funny!

By the way I owned a Travel Agency for ten years, Israel was not that popular of a destination compared to places like Hawaii, Australia, Italy, Paris and London. Mostly religious extremists and Jews and not in big numbers. I would have starved to death selling tickets to Israel.

In fact to tell you the truth if it weren't for Hitler, I don't think the Zionists would have gotten that state off the ground period no matter how many sprinklers they installed.

I agree that Church (synagogue, mosque, temple) and State should be separate. Again you have shown ignorance in your statement. According to Orthodox doctrine, many young Jewish Israelis are breaking commandments often. Eg. Many of the youth do not honour the Sabbath, and do things on the Sabbath that is not permitted under Law (like going out and drinking excessively, using electricity etc..)

Wow this sounds like a real Shakespearean tragedy you got going on here. Question, why would I care?

I think it's adorable by the way they tell you to pretend not to be Jewish!

Many Israeli Jews do not celebrate the most holy day of the year, and eat pork and bacon on it instead. Many don't celebrate or honour passover. Are these not actions of a secular society? Just because they believe they have the right and freedom to a homeland does not mean they are not secular.

There is a most holy day of the year?

I get the Israelis have a fascination with Fascism but they should drop the genocide twist against the Palestinians and stop murdering and stealing.

Israel is a pariah and rogue nation that does not honor its treaties or accords.

In addition, Israel has a large population of homosexuals. Homosexuality is forbidden by Jewish Orthodox doctrine.

As I have mentioned I have had quite a few Israeli girlfriends over the years. Please don’t quit your day job to go in to advertising either!

No argument there. No piece of writing from over 2000 years ago will be in its raw, directly accurate form. Also, hasn't civilisation changed quite a lot in the last thousand odd years? Is this not true also of Christianity and Islam? You don't believe that spiritual leaders in these two religions of have done the same, if even worse, manipulations and distortions?

I believe in Puff the Magic Dragon who lives by the sea in a land of make believe!

It’s real simple, Israel gets no U.S. aid. Israel pays for its own weapons. Israel does not get the latest advanced technology ones either but on par with everyone else when they pay full market retail value in their own hard currency. Israel and its lobby stay out of American politics. Israel stops flying planes in to U.S. buildings. Israel fights it’s own wars, and if it gets in trouble with the United Nations for how they do it and why they do it, they deal with it on their own.

What part of this aren’t you getting friend?

I do not read Hebrew, but I have friends who can. According to them, translation from Hebrew to English is troublesome (English to Hebrew they state is much more simple). The language structure, verb tenses, gender specification and formal word structure is considerably different. As an example, my friend showed me a passage from a prayer book. He told me that the English translations of the text is significantly more formal and authoritative than it is in its original Hebrew form.

Now isn’t that special! Boring!

Yes, there are passages in the Talmud and Judaic encyclopaedias that assert a sense of Choseness. But it does not go to the extreme that you are implying. I have only seen these in the English translation, and cannot comment on their original meanings.

Max Hardcore and Ted Bundy would have trouble morally with some of those passages in the Talmud and Jewish Encyclopedias.

Maybe you just shouldn’t comment at all then?

Glad to see you are aware that there is a difference. But are all Zionists proponents of the extreme doctrine of a select few? As your buddy conceded earlier, Zionist extremists constitute a small minority in those who believe in a homeland for the Jewish people. You do not have to be Jewish to agree that they are entitled to a homeland (e.g. myself)

Zionists are all bent on some obscene ritualistic, spiritualistic, moralistic, hypocritical and pathological power trip.

My buddy conceded earlier? I get it the conspiracy on ATS is just against your “the people of Israel can do no wrong” propaganda?

Could you do me a favor and tell me who 'my' buddy is and when their Birthday is so I can at least get them a card?

I am thinking Siberia, does Siberia work for you?

Ignorant statement. Those "Jewish Courts" you speak of are there to assist Orthodox, religious Jewish disputes only. They exist only to ensure fairness and equality for RELIGIOUS matters involving Jews who live in a secular society. These courts do not serve as a means to be above the law of non-Jews like you are implying. Jews facing criminal charges are not "moved" to Jewish Courts to decide their fate.

Another thing you picked up during your ‘forced’ high school project on ‘another’ religion?

I implied no such thing.

I stated that they have a separate court system to handle disputes amongst themselves.

The relevance is this is where the Talmud in part does come in to play.

Again you are attempting to push a lie as truth. Jewish courts do not have superiority or authority over state and federal courts. I would also assume there are Islamic courts, Christian courts and Catholic courts that exist too. You just don't take note of them because your focus is on illustrating how Jews apparently receive special treatment.

Once again I said no such thing; I said they have a separate court system to handle disputes between themselves. Was this something I was supposed to keep secret? My bad!

Assumption does seem to be your forte!

Why should I travel to Asia when 70% of those who use public transport come from this region? That is the fault of Multiculturalism, not Judaism. You are showing religious intolerance by stating that Jewish culture is everywhere and in everything done in USA. What about the Greek district, Italian restaurant trip, Mumbai street etc.

I believe what I mentioned was that I live in a place that exposes me to enough Israelis that I encounter a wide enough variety of them to gauge certain shared perceptions amongst them.

Your suit of armor is wearing like a sieve friend! Don’t quit your day job to become a blacksmith!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Hell, what about the Buddhists from Thailand that have their very own statues of Buddha in open display? Same as in Japan many Buddhist statues and temples exist openly and freely, even though the population is mainly Shinto.

Yep I have dated a lot of Asian women too, let’s see is their a powerful Asian lobby in congress? No! Lets see do we always veto United Nations Security Council Resolutions against Asian nations? No! Lets see do we give Asian nations our latest state of the art military technology? No! Well, do we give them 3 billion in cash each year? No!
Do we let Asians have dual citizenship and serve in the U.S. Government? No!

I don’t see a parallel here friend.

Don’t give up your day job to become a publicist!

Can't this be said for so many other cultures though? Multiculturalism is the real perpetrator here, not specifically Zionism. I actually agree with you on that front. It would be a much more pleasant world if every religion, ethnicity, or other non-nation group of people were entitled to only live in one region, of which the same area of land and fair and equal resources existed. Yes that would be fantastic!

Once again it’s real simple, keep your religion out of politics, and keep your nation’s politics out of U.S. politics and don’t clutter up the halls of Congress looking for handouts, charity and favors. American’s for America and I don’t care if your from another planet, have 5 eyes, self reproduce, smell funny, and leave a slime trail and worship a 22 armed giant squid. Keep it out of U.S. Politics and the U.S. Government.

What part of that aren’t you getting?

It would be win-win for everyone because those who dislike the culture and rules of other people being enforced on their own country, would have nothing to complain about. Everyone would be happy, and no conflicts or religious wars would be fought.

When in Rome I highly suggest you do as the Roman’s do. Your whole tact is about the damage control of Israel trying to enforce too much propaganda on America.

Hey maybe that’s why all those nut jobs cry at that wall…they can’t read the writing on it!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Actually, I am now done with this thread. It seems two people in this thread have a desire to assassinate my character, dismiss all of my facts, disagree with all of my statements, ridicule me for defending what I believe in, and show a general disrespect for all of my opinions that don't fit their ideologies.

No doubt this will bring a smile to both of your faces, as you think you have attained victory and silenced your opposition. I really do hope there are other people around you who can bring you back to reality and direct you to the help you need.

Peace to all ATSers, peace to the ME and peace to the whole world.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It's a shame you look at it that way. All we are trying to do is set the record straight. You have bought into a notion about the world that is not accurate or correct. As i had said earlier on in this thread, dig a little deeper then what is being spoon feed to you and you will see the deception we have been talking about.

If you care more about finding the Truth in this matter, then defending what you have assumed to be the 'truth'... i highly recommend starting with the following documentary.

Google Video Link

[edit on 8-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Actually, I am now done with this thread. It seems two people in this thread have a desire to assassinate my character, dismiss all of my facts, disagree with all of my statements, ridicule me for defending what I believe in, and show a general disrespect for all of my opinions that don't fit their ideologies.

No doubt this will bring a smile to both of your faces, as you think you have attained victory and silenced your opposition. I really do hope there are other people around you who can bring you back to reality and direct you to the help you need.

Peace to all ATSers, peace to the ME and peace to the whole world.

the rantings of a conned... but proud mind ...deperately trying to remain ignorant...yet believe their opinions and beliefs are "solid" and thus... unfairly attacked ....in a attempt to stay true to the propoganda that fills the mind........but you can find comfort and even strengthen your ignorance because there are many others that swallowed the same propoganda

but hey ......we are only human.......and ignornace is not all that bad.....everyone has a little bit of it.....

I am not that alarmed by the video however.......

Pt and Allseeingeye very intelligent well thought out answers....too many times i see harsh ......silly

[edit on 10-6-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This thread proves only one thing...

There are allot of Politically Correct Highly Emo Furries hanging around on Ats...

Ever seen an Anti US or anti Israel Rally?

Those freaks are SOBER and still... I have a basic education in Psychology that includes group behavior and the dynamic of crowds and I know... most of them are nice people when they get home lol

and

gosh...

Anyone at a BAR for SHOCK and AWE?

I was... it was pretty darn ridiculous... and there wasn't even a reason or cultural issue or... any reason to be fighting there...

They cheered for 9-11, we cheered while they burned too... particularly the drunks lol

I've seen beatings thrown at Ball Games over... rooting for another team lol, violent terrible beatings...

I've seen rock concerts that turned into violent spectacles over... lol bad lyrics...

Oh Noes.... they are cursing Obama, and talking tough while drunk... they must not be a bunch of 300 lb Emo Sissies who talk all day on the internet but can't function in social situations except around other 300 lb (or anorexic) emo furries

GET LAID

[edit on 10-6-2009 by mopusvindictus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join