It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Jews Spew Racist Anti-Obama Rants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
THAT was hilarious!. "All I gotta say is I want p....!" Come on, very unprofessional stuff.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
From an ethnological standpoint this is typical human behavior. When people divide by choice or by birth and then accepting that choice into tribal groupings they seek affiliation, identity, validation and safety in numbers in you are going to see this type of behavior in any sociological or ethnic grouping.

I imagine a group of techno nerds are sitting somewhere critiquing athletes for their lack of technological savvy in unflattering ways and some group of jocks is sitting around lambasting nerds.

Now having said that, most Americans because of the country’s immigrant roots have dual affiliations and loyalties and sometimes place a primary allegiance on something like the Irish Republican Army, or the Jewish Defense League, can you imagine the soul searching an Irish, homosexual, Jewish American must go through in trying to figure out where and whom to spend his Saturday night at?

I bet where ever it is he isn’t getting drunk, no telling what beans might spill out of that pot.

There are lots and lots of very valid reasons to limit the involvement of American’s in government who have an ethnological primary allegiance to a foreign nation.

This video of drunken kids is not one of them.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

I think your bias/smear of me may be coming from a fundamental blind spot.

Zionism is a racist, vain, impractical and demoralizing movement,
much like Bolshevism, Nazism, and Apartheid.

now reread my post...

Sure write these chosen-punks off as being irrelevant... never mind that they are walking in the footsteps of their fathers and zionist forefathers.

As for the outraged inflamed arab community... all you need are pictures to understand.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's pure ignorance, honestly. You have to understand that this war against Jews vs Muslims / Isreal vs Palastine has been going on for millenia now. So when someone tryings to come in and make peace between the two, one side will obviously still have hatred for the other side. Isreal has never liked Obama, even in the runnings, because he was born from a muslim father, etc.. Shows one sides true colors IMO (obviously not the whole country, but the people of the country), someone comes in trying to make peace, and one side says '#&^$ this hell no' as if they want to continue going at war with them. Probably because they are superior and/or are winning the "battle", but still, this is pure ignorance.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
IF and when the United Nation or N.A.T.O. or E.U. decide to stop patting nations back and themselves stop allowing higher super powers to manipulate them, that is the only time that this form of hatred will ever stop.

Its not that difficult to do but it is almost impossible to achieve since they organizations who created this problem are not willing or do not want to alter anything. For if and when they do, then its the end of time's as we know it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So, these are the great "Chosen Ones.". Like stupid children. Care about us, care about us, care about us or we'll hate you. Why don't you care about us? You must care about us!

Like a group of spoiled arrogant brat. Geez. How did they survive the last 2000 years?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by ShadowIntelligence]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It would be fair to say that youths like these exist in every nation, although many do tend to hide them or never report them. Although i am surprised that the video has not been taken down yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

You know when a group of European young ones are doing the same, some when they're drunk and saying the same about the Jews, they're prosecuted immediately and thrown to jail, sometimes for years. Also the media is intending to ruin the life of those people for a lifetime. So, we should... no, no, no. We MUST handle these guys as they're handling us. This is the only fair way. We shouldn't make any difference and we don't have to at all.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowIntelligence

Well i know of a lot of extreme right wing groups throughout europe who actively protest and often enough they are used by the political powers to sway public opinion or to provoke unrest. But rarely are they jailed unless they perform acts of vandalism or violence.

Within these groups there are leaders who use there brain and have the connection to hold their position and then there are the soldiers who are expendable and can be found at any time without any difficulty.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

These guys are deserve the same what other extremists are used to get in the E.U. Police surveillance, being on the list of the suspected terrorist elements, continuous surveillance, etc, etc... No excuse, no difference. That's what they deserve. Also the media is not going to ring the bell in this case. Why would they do that? These morons are "Chosen people". Are they can freely go in and out from one country to another one? Definitely. While other extremists or even humble normal civilians are used to be prosecuted, data used to be gathered about them... well. People are bored about these double standards. I'm also bored about these double standards.

Also in the European Union, regardless what you hear from the news, the right wingers are the only normal people around here as they're willing to do something against the lies and against the corruption what is in the E.U. thanks to former commies and zionists. I never thought that I'm going to say that, but unfortunately that's the fact; the ring wingers are the only normal groups in Europe. The left wingers are commies and zionists. So if I should chose from commies and zionists or the patriot right wingers, I choose the second one. At least they're not intending to sell my country, rather help it. Also the know right wings are far away from this sort of savage group. I believe you don't have a clue what is going on in Europe. Check the elections on Sunday, because there is a chance that only extremist patriots will get into the EU parliament and all commie and zionist party will be thrown out for a lifetime, along with their great country and culture destroyer liberal ideals.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

As i said earlier, these types of extremists are important, they do what we call the dirty work for political powers. Its an old method and will never be dealt with. Consider them an unofficial police force who's purpose is to sway political views and sentiment.

These cells exist in every nation and its part of every society.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have to say after watching that video and listening to those young Jewish people that if it were not for all the yarmulke on their heads and the obvious Jerusalem street setting for these revelers this could have been an after meeting party of a bunch of stormfront kids.

If you were listening to this video with your eyes closed and heard this you might think it was the ranting of a bunch of drunk skin heads or something.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Oh. In this case they'll have a nice cell near their politicians. Perfect. You know Europeans also hate the politicians and want to see most of them behind the bars. We're tired about politics, we're tired about lies, about these sort of people. Put all of them to jail for a lifetime where to they belong. Fry them if there is not enough space. I don't care. Also I don't care if they're "important" because of the politics. These people MUST BE threated on the very same way as we're seeing with other groups. I don't simply care whose puppets are they. If they're working as a hire-an-extermist, the authorities must deal with them.

Consider them an unofficial police force who's purpose is to sway political views and sentiment.
So, they're illegal. Illegal police forces can't exist on a democratic land and everyone who is working on this way is violating the constitution of that country. In this case, these guys are simple criminals, so they should go to jail. All of them. One by one.

These cells exist in every nation and its part of every society.
That's why I don't really consider myself as a citizen of any country, rather as someone who born on this planet and it's my home. I'm bored about politics. I'm bored about lies. I'm bored about delusions. And here is the newsflash, not I'm the only one who think on this way.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
reply to post by Djarums

I think your bias/smear of me may be coming from a fundamental blind spot.

Zionism is a racist, vain, impractical and demoralizing movement,
much like Bolshevism, Nazism, and Apartheid.

now reread my post...

Sure write these chosen-punks off as being irrelevant... never mind that they are walking in the footsteps of their fathers and zionist forefathers.

As for the outraged inflamed arab community... all you need are pictures to understand.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

Sigh, this is when you start to lose credibility my friend. The Zionist movement sought to establish a homeland for Jews, that is the original goal and what most Jews feel it represents. Yes there are extremist Zionist Jews who do evil things, but this is a small proportion of the population.

I find it quite comical how people boldly state that "Zionism is a racist, intolerant ideology...etc." Just where do they get these concepts from? (It is either fabricated from thin air, or they base it off a definition from "The Protocols").

There is no Zionist charter that calls for the destruction of Palestine, no Official declarations that Palestinians should be exterminated. No "fatwa" calling for Jews to drive out and kill Muslims wherever they find them. This is simply a weak argument that anti-Israel advocates use to turn public opinion against Israel and garner support for Palestinians.

Israel is not blameless by a long shot. Besides their defiance of various UN resolutions, there is also documented proof that they have responded to attacks against them using disproportionate force.

However, it is fair to ask why do they respond in this manner? Why do they have such severe block aids in place in high Palestinian population areas? What drove them to assemble a wall that borders Israel? Why is there so much security around popular tourist attractions?

If you ever visited the land before the 2nd intafada, you would know that these things did not exist or were much less severe. It was after the 2nd intafada that Israel began to respond with such force.

So many people use the argument "well what would you do if you were oppressed, blocked out from resources, treated like prisoners whenever you crossed from land to land?"

There are at least two sides to this issue. But so many people want to wilfully ignore what lead to these conditions and the current situation.

P.S.: One picture will always tell a thousand words when it is only reflective of one side and perspective. Should I create a thread with the same title, and show endless slides of Hamas militants with AK47 and headbands, followed by bombs, buses and shopping centres after a suicide bomb has detonated? And then claim: "This is why Israel responds with such severe force when it is attacked."

[edit on 6/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
The Zionist movement sought to establish a homeland for Jews

Yes true, now look at how they went about it. As for the zionist being a small portion of the jewish population, true again, now look at how many jews blindly follow the zionist agenda. On the pictures, note one side has tanks and bulldozers to meet their objectives the other side has to make due with home made explosives... also note who has the money and the upper hand... and as a result who gets to parade their pictures/story all over the pro-israel press.

The Palestinians have lost almost everything to the Israeli occupiers ... this alone should tell you something significant about the situation.

In sum, your perspective is simplistically myopic... because you believe all the garbage the israel lobby dishes through the MSM. Show some humanity and dig a little deeper and you might just find your heart and head have been conned.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I

The Zionist movement sought to establish a homeland for Jews

Yes true, now look at how they went about it. As for the zionist being a small portion of the jewish population, true again, now look at how many jews blindly follow the zionist agenda. On the pictures, note one side has tanks and bulldozers to meet their objectives the other side has to make due with home made explosives... also note who has the money and the upper hand... and as a result who gets to parade their pictures/story all over the pro-israel press.

The Palestinians have lost almost everything to the Israeli occupiers ... this alone should tell you something significant about the situation.

In sum, your perspective is simplistically myopic... because you believe all the garbage the israel lobby dishes through the MSM. Show some humanity and dig a little deeper and you might just find your heart and head have been conned.

At least I am trying to look at things with a balanced view. You just condemn Israel and its supporters and paint anyone who does not agree as heartless and gullible. I wonder whose view is really "myopic."

It is you whose heart and head have been conned. This anti-Zionism propaganda has impeded your ability to look at things objectively. You are so convinced that Zionism and Israel are directly responsible for every evil facing the world, and especially in the ME, that no amount of evidence or rationality can convince you otherwise.

Take a look in the mirror my friend and question who really is the one being conned.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

At least I am trying to look at things with a balanced view

So by means of going out of your way to make a grossly inbalanced conflict appear balanced that your adopted position is some how accurate? Talk about self-delusional... in an effort to fool oneself and in the process others.

I need the mirror do i? Here i am taking the details of past and present into consideration in this situation and can clearly see as the majority of the world can see... a racist bully pushing around, beating up and killing off a by far weaker people militarily and economically... all the while crying alligator tears to justify their means of abuse and violence. There is nothing balance about this sinister game being played... to think otherwise is simply a sign of ignorance... now to go out of your way to perpetuate the disinfo ... that stance goes beyond ignorant and should be considered criminal.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

That statement comes from the mouth of an extremist Zionist Jew. The vast majority of Jews would be absolutely appalled by that statement and sickened that it is somehow being linked to Judaism. Even though Jews believe they are the Chosen Ones (which is not a concept exclusive to Judaism), they are commanded by God that the loss of one innocent life - no matter the race/religion/ethnicity - is equivalent to the death of all humanity.

A couple of questions for you if you don’t mind friend, how would or do you know what the vast majority of Jews would say about the young adults in this video?

Do you conduct scientific opinion polls or is this simply what sounds good to you? I am not saying you are correct, or incorrect in your assumption, but without some hard data to back up your supposition it is simply an assumption that sounds good to you.

I have to be honest and relate to you I have met some middle aged and elderly highly educated and financially successful people from Israel whom I will not even shake hands with or dine with because of the verbiage they use in describing that Palestinians who are indigenous to the region.

I doubt your assumption could be born out by hard researched numbers my friend.

Second question is I take it you have never read the Talmud or Jewish Encyclopedias.

You may want to as both books state clearly Jews can murder non-Jews without offending G-d as long as someone else who isn’t Jewish is either hired to do the killing or tricked into doing the killing.

The appeals you are making are purely emotional one’s friend. The reality on the ground and in books and in history books belies your assertions.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Everyone at some point in their lives was at this age, shooting their mouths off. What is arrogantly ignorant is to write off what they say because they are 'kids' and/or 'drunk'.

When you see a five year old kid kick a dog or shout out profanities... do we say "never mind he's just a kid"? If we really genuinely cared about the situation we'd ask ourselves where did s/he learn to do and say such things? ... or do we just conveniently ignore what this inquiry would reveal? ... and then try to insinuate anyone who does care to investigate is a bigot?

Seems to me that this is exactly what took place here in this thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Oh. In this case they'll have a nice cell near their politicians. Perfect. You know Europeans also hate the politicians and want to see most of them behind the bars. We're tired about politics, we're tired about lies, about these sort of people. Put all of them to jail for a lifetime where to they belong. Fry them if there is not enough space. I don't care. Also I don't care if they're "important" because of the politics. These people MUST BE threated on the very same way as we're seeing with other groups. I don't simply care whose puppets are they. If they're working as a hire-an-extermist, the authorities must deal with them.

I see your point but that does not change the way world goes round.

So, they're illegal. Illegal police forces can't exist on a democratic land and everyone who is working on this way is violating the constitution of that country. In this case, these guys are simple criminals, so they should go to jail. All of them. One by one.

If you take a look at your own country's history you will also see an identical process, it may vary, but the process is always the same.

That's why I don't really consider myself as a citizen of any country, rather as someone who born on this planet and it's my home. I'm bored about politics. I'm bored about lies. I'm bored about delusions. And here is the newsflash, not I'm the only one who think on this way.

Sure i understand, politics is a dirty business, so is capitalism, but hey, you can't have one without the other

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join