It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

af 477 abducted by aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
we all know that the debris they found was unrelated to the plane...so what we have here is a disappeared plane that registered electrical failing before it disappeared.

That and this:

Also, a Spanish pilot who was flying at high altitude some distance behind the doomed Air France jetliner said he saw an "intense flash of white light," according to his airline, Air Comet.

A co-pilot and passenger also saw the bright light, according to a report initially given to Spain's El Mundo newspaper and confirmed by AFP.

that comes from here

so i suspect a cover-up an minute now. or maybe i'm just being insensitive.

opinion?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Flight 19 part deux? One thing is for sure, if some alien mothership decided to snatch this Airbus, there would be no better place to do it while at the same time covering your tracks. The "bright flash" seen by the Air Comet pilot could be weather related, but I´m sure these pilots know the difference between cloud to cloud or cloud to ground lightning and what they saw. They would never have reported a lightning flash that was just a bit unusual. This flash must have been quite out of the ordinary packed with major WTF factor.

You would think those Air Comet pilots would have recorded their position, or at least the time, when they saw that unusual flash. This would provide some kind of cross data which could help with a search. I´m sure this has already been investigated by now...at least I hope so.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Also, a Spanish pilot who was flying at high altitude some distance behind the doomed Air France jetliner said he saw an "intense flash of white light," according to his airline, Air Comet.

A co-pilot and passenger also saw the bright light, according to a report initially given to Spain's El Mundo newspaper and confirmed by AFP.

"Suddenly, we saw in the distance a strong and intense flash of white light, which followed a descending and vertical trajectory and which broke up in six seconds," the unidentified captain wrote.

So, the most logical suggestion is aliens?

You know, I heard once "explosions" and the combustion of highly flammable things, like jet fuel, also make very strange phenomena. Often perceived as 'bright light'.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Originally posted by noonebutme

So, the most logical suggestion is aliens?

You know, I heard once "explosions" and the combustion of highly flammable things, like jet fuel, also make very strange phenomena. Often perceived as 'bright light'.

Please, this thread is of the up most importance and does not require debunkers and skeptics giving out quasi-scientific theories and coincidences
It obviously is the work of aliens and the flash of light observed was one of the tourists on the missing plane taking a picture of it.

Hey here's a thought: Was the plane anywhere near the Bermuda Triangle? Not heard a lot of that place recently!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

No, it was nowhere near the bermuda triangle or any of the vile vortices.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Duplicate thread found here. Please add your comments about these curious circumstances to the existing conversation.

[edit on 5/6/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
what were the weather reports @ time of incident - distant lightning diffused by clouds appears as a spherical flash viewed from altitude

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Maybe it was a time jump???

I'll have to do a little searching for the story but their has been a few cases of reported "Time Jumping" associated with bright flashes of light...
I half recall a story of a civil war era looking person ( wearing uniform and carrying a weapon) stepping out of a bright flash of white light during a storm... the story claimed he was polite and spoke in an odd accent... just walked away the next morning and no one knows what happened to him.

It was on that old TV show unsolved mysteries so maybe I can track down the source

[edit on 5-6-2009 by DaddyBare]

top topics

join