It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama at the Pyramids: "No evidence aliens actually built this"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina
I guess if Obama has said it, then it must be true! Personally, I've always been on the fence on this one, whether or not aliens actually built them. But I do think there is a connection. So much for disclosure from the President, or is this just to warm us up. After all, he didn't say anything about there not being an alien connection. I did see the picture he was talking about that looked like him, but I cannot find it, but the resemblence is rather striking!

news.yahoo.com...

Re the underlined above

He didn't mention anything about cooking good Italian food does that also mean he is a secret Pasta Chef? NO!! you people want to get a grip on reality!
Now its seems that if someone DOESN'T mention something that means there is a link GROW UP!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hey Darth thanks for the article.

It's strange the way they titled it and yet in the body of the article there is no further explanation of the statement itself or the context in which he made it.

Weird.

Originally posted by Darth Lumina
I guess if Obama has said it, then it must be true!

Well...is there any evidence that "aliens" built the pyramids?
I didn't think we had any concrete proof to verify that claim.

He's right.
At least from the stand point of the general public information.

There could be secret proof somewhere but how would we know about it?

So much for disclosure from the President, or is this just to warm us up.

I really wouldn't look too much into this statement. It almost seems so irrelevant that I wonder why they chose to make it the title of the article. It isn't even thoroughly detailed in the article itself. I was kind of hoping for more elaboration but the only part of the article that deals with his statement IS the very title of the article. Perhaps this was to gain attention? I don't know.

Anyway, it sounds sort of off the cuff, and not part of some sort of complex plan.

Keep in mind though, the beginnings of the disclosure of governmental proof of advanced "alien" life doesn't have to even include this subject at all. I think if aliens built the pyramids and this was hidden that would be a "detail" of the disclosure but simply verifying that "aliens" exist and are a part of this world and it's technological/cultural evolution throughout history is enough to get the process going.

After that, then we can go throughout history and make the connections to their alleged influences.

It would be kind of a roundabout way to disclose the fact that "aliens" built the pyramids THEN explain who the hell the "aliens" are.

Then again our leaders do some wild junk from time to time so who knows how they will let the Martian cat out of the Venusian bag.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa

Pharobama?

That is pretty cool, they do look a lot like those two.

Who is the female supposed to be?

- Lee

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Hmm, the Egyptians, or a more powerful race?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Perhaps both?
The pyramids are pretty amazing.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Didn't the egyptians keep record of practically everything BIT the building of the pyramids?????

If they built them there would be drawings of how they did it, just like drawings of there day to day lives etc....

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
what if it was neither humans NOR aliens who constructed it??

what if the pyramids are actually a natural formation created by perhaps a very elaborate earthquake ?

hey they are found all over the world after all

/joke

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by spellbound

Did aliens build the Colosseum as well?

the colosseum is no where near as impressive as the pyramids in any sense.

the colly required far less materials,
was not built in an astronomically significant way,
was built LONG after the pyramids,
and it will become non existent LONG before the pyramids meet their fate.
They are not even comparable.

Frankly I'm getting more than a little tired of the constant chant that brown people can't stack rocks. Which is, if you were blissfully unaware, exactly what the origins of "Aliens / atlanteans / ancient european travelers had to build this stuff!" hypotheses.

this goes a bit beyond stacking rocks, and far beyond skin color . . .

The pyramids were built over the course of a few decades by a rotating seasonal labor force who were paid in beer. Sort of like what you can find outside a Tuscon-area Home Depot.

In my opinion a few decades is not a lot of time considering what was built.

well . . . if that's the case, those drunken builders were top notch nifty masons.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I think you guys are missing the point totally.

The President of the United States has said there is no evidence to suggest the Pyramids were built by Aliens.

He did not say Aliens don't exist.

In my opinion, read between the lines, he is admitting he at least thinks Aliens DO exist, if you are the most powerful man in the world and have access to this kind of information, if Aliens were NOT real, why would you even reference them?

Read between the lines.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Dude, I gave you a star on your post just for your signature line...cracks me up!

As far as this goes, I don't thing Obama will be the disclosure president any more than the rest of them.. I mean, why unite the world peoples in peace? That would just make it harder for TPTB to kill us

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks aliens, and not men made the pyramids should watch this.

Its called man moves huge stone.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The amount of workforce needed to build the pyramids would be triple what we imagine..their life expectancy was much lower, 30 was old.
Plus they were not as well nourished as we are and would have sucummed to exhaustion very quickly.

The guy recreating Stonehenge, had to use modern transport to take his building blokes to his site. The Stone used in the building of 'Henge' came from Wales 240 miles away.

There is a theory that they arrived to Salisbury Plain by a glacier..it is ony a theory.

Link
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel 3

Yes and to add, no discussion of the Pyramids on ATS would be complete without the mention of Ed Leedskalnin and his Coral Castle. Fascinating:

www.crystalinks.com...

Regards...KK

[edit on 5-6-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You know Zaheed knows more than he is letting on.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Personally i think past civilisation built the pyramids, in giza. One that we do not know about, and the giza complex is older than we really know.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
He really said that?

So he HAS heard that theory.

He's just a temporary employee in Washington. The powers that be are not going to tell him what's really going on. Bill Clinton even said so.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The only "ALIEN" word in that article is in the title.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am so glad Obama told me about it! I can finally sleep well tonight as this issue is now solved by Obama!
)
LOL, being serious, I think presidents should start a statement with " I believe that " or "in my opinion...". I am myself an engineer, still think something is not right with the piramids. Whoever is dealing with large structures as profession will understat the challenge to build the pyramids with the ancient technology .

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
We cannot reproduce those ancient building with current technology.

And I saw that the most powerful machines for lifting (can't remember the name in english) we have today , are not able to lift some of the one piece statues that were found , very far away from where the supposed boulder was taken from.

Look up Nassim Haramein and what he has to say about pyramids , he has good information with numbers wich I lack here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join