It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

This reminds me of the drone stories. Seems like the drones were always around power lines. I pretty sure the drones were debunked. Maybe it's a spin on the original drone theme?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
"If they choose not to disclose by the end of may and wait. Maybe they want June, maybe July. Or whatever is convenient. There is a very real possibility. I believe about 50-50 that another nation will in fact act preemptively - not preemptively. Proactively on their own and disclose the extra terrestrial presence. And they will wake up and they will pick up the Washington Post or the Washington Times and the headline will read "President Sarkozy France today will tell the french people about the confirmation of an extra-terrestrial presence and provide evidence from the french military files." And we will follow and they will lead."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
well if MR Cohen is not right i have found a website with his phone number, and a map to his office lol

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spragology
well if MR Cohen is not right i have found a website with his phone number, and a map to his office lol

sweeeeet! keep that handy, it could be like an old villiage mob about to take out frankenstein!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueGlow

Nice Post..

The original writers of the bible meant the starry sky as well, when they spoke of mansions and houses.

Jesus was born in the "House of Bread, Virgo", with translates in Hebrew to "Bethlehem".

Its easier to start wars and promote a dialectic when you personify the sky. You can always argue over the story of a man, not the story of the sky.

Speaking of sneaky Christians... the Vatican has openly admitted that they would view E.T's as a brother, not as a threat to their religion.

Not that there story should be threatened in any way, they just tell us sheep that they had meant stars and sun worship the whole time. I mean, its not like the "Holy Bible" doesn't translate to "Helios Bible or Sun Bible".

An alien presence on Earth will be an easy transition for the Vatican, they just pull back the curtain and all of a sudden the silly stories all make sense.

But....... it would suck if you thought the silly stories were real.. or maybe the stars are lying.

I'm putting my money on the stars holding the truth.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DiscloseExpose]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I usually ignore these "disclosure" threads, but enough is enough.

First of all, do I believe that aliens exist, well I'm not sure, but I tend to think that it's pretty silly to believe out of all of the galaxies, planets and stars in the universe that we're the only intelligent beings that exist.

Now that being said, UFO's do they exist, yes of course they do. People see objects flying all the time that are not identified. Are they alien or from another world, I must say, probably not. I think 98% of them are man made either for a hoax attempt or secret government aircraft.

So this whole disclosure thing. Does our government or any government know of alien existence, I don't know. What would they gain by disclosing it to people?

I don't think we'll ever have disclosure by any government, period.

The only way disclosure will ever happen is when an alien craft enters our atmosphere, lands on earth and the alien being comes out and says hello or destroys us all.

Sorry folks, thats it. It's time to accept whats real.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I actually think that if France disclosures no one will care, people will just say the french are crazy! If they actually made advertising about an important statement then people would believe but damn like this? no one will believe the french except us that already know the truth!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Danna

and nobody will believe the french because...???they are not respectable?or what?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Again, people are assuming that disclosure is something we control. Disclosure may be forced by actions by any visitors. We may have no choice to disclose, even if governments do not want to.

That said, anyone think that this guy might be part of a disinfo campaign? Many countries releasing UFO files. Sounds like a good time to make a fool of everyone.

I like dates like this though. Can be proved or dismissed quickly, and this guy either wrote off as a hack, hoaxer or disinfo puppet, and move on.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

because they are a single country it would be better if they disclosure with other countries actually saying they are right
a good example is if the french say anything america, germany or others could state there is nothing about alien on earth and that the french just wanted attention and control

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Danna]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

The only way disclosure will ever happen is when an alien craft enters our atmosphere, lands on earth and the alien being comes out and says hello or destroys us all.

That's the same backwards mentality that has people thinking that one day we will fly to the stars by.. "flying to the stars".

Given the immense proof that we live in a fractal universe containing a neverending microcosm/macrocosm duality, anyone with an iota of intelligence and reasoning should come to the conclusion that distance/space/time are an illusion. An illusion that provides us with the ability to experience "the everything" not all at once, but locally and linearly.

The illusion helps us find food, clothe ourselves and fight our neighbors.. but it will only act as a barrier in traveling between the stars. Ultimately if we can't "lose the illusion" than we will kill ourselves in our technological undertakings.

Watch "Secret Life Of Plants" with Stevie Wonder, and then tell me if you think we already aren't in constant contact with "the everything". Actually screw it, you keep your eyes peeled on the white house lawn, and I will expand my horizons internally.

Lets see who makes first contact.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Danna

i dont think the french want any kind of control or attention.they dont need it. but if it happens its welcome cause others are bound to follow.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This thread reminded me to go look up the flight A447 Timewave Zero Correlation thread started by ATS member Evasius. He posted a small timeframe graph that luckily includes June 12th, but looking at the graph it seems to be a pretty uneventful day. There is, however, a significant break on June 13th that I pointed out in red. Could it be that disclosure will happen on saturday instead of friday?

Source: Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

The timewave is accurate, but difficult to use in our current time period. Too many newsworthy events are occuring at the same time, making it harder to distinguish "this from that". Thousands of years ago it would've made for a much easier undertaking. Newsworthy events happened maybe once every 50 - 100 years so pinpointing "said event" is easy when its not surrounded by a sea of events. As we approach 2012 "timewave zero" will lose its relevancy in regards to everything with the exception of the omega moment.

Back to the french aliens.. Its interesting that Rael (Claude Vorhillon - Raelism Religion) was abducted by his Elohim entity in France. I'm pretty sure they are building a spaceport in France as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I thought when line goes down or ''Goes South'' thats when something bad happens, just like the plane crash?

Tsom87

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

The TW-Z event on the 13th could be a ton of different things. It could represent the worlds reaction to Swine Flu level 6. It could appallingly represent the worlds reaction to the Brangelina break up, it could represent a massive suicide bombing...

Throw a dart, pick an event.. TW-Z is always right.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

after all post i've seen about timewave zero i still dont get it
how do you get the graphics, how do measured it etc...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

As tragic as Air France was, wouldn't disclosure of ET life cause far more of an emotional response - considering that ? Or am I not reading TW-Z correctly? My understanding is the rise depicts the increase of emotional response and the fall depicts the "people getting bored and going back to normal" response?

Considering ET disclosure has never happened before - I would think that it is reasonable to assume the world would never be the same again... although given the infinite capacity of human boredom, maybe not.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well guys, I'm far from being a TW-Z expert. Everything I know is probably what you all also know from reading Evasius's threads and watching the youtube videos he linked to. I just thought it would be interesting to see if there was a significant line break around this date, that's all.
It would be nice if Evasius chimed in this thread and gave us his insight regarding a possible correlation between the french disclosure and timewave zero.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This was added to that guy's (Michael Cohen) Twitter:

"Will france disclose? The UFO world awaits as the week goes by.
about 5 hours ago from web."

What the hell? So now it's just a question, no longer a certain fact? What a crock. I think this guy's full of sh*t.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join