It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
How many more times people?
It aint gonna happen!
Get over it!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea
How many more times people?
It aint gonna happen!
Get over it!!

Let's all wait till tomorrow, shall we? Then you can gloat all you want and tell us "I told you so".

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

Lol if only i were the gloating type!
I'd have a field day

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well,

If the NWO is looking for an excuse to put Martial Law in place I think that they got it. Today the WHO placed the Swine Flu silliness to Pandemic Status. So, you already have the sheeples who are freaking out about the sky falling from Swine Flu. Throw in the information about aliens existing, and perhaps even a false invasion and you create chaos.

And what better way to deal with chaos than by by imposing what?

Ah yes... Martial Law and supreme power to a select elite....

edit: grammar

[edit on 6/11/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I was very optimistic about it, now i just think it wont happen

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I've sent Mr Cohen an email yesterday, but he hasn't responded yet.
And i wasn't even rude

But still no news from France, The Netherlands or Germany.
I would love for it to happen by tommorow, but i am not holding my breath.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A race of otherworldly intelligent aliens have actually been living on this Earth for roughly 1 Billion years now. Some call them the Annunaki and other various names.
I prefer to call them Nibirians. Nibirians came to Earth about 1 billion years ago.

They are realistically about 300 years ahead of today's humanity in terms of knowledge and understanding in general. There is a long story that explains why the Nibirians came here, but I do not want to get off topic here. My long winded point is that instead of looking to the stars why not take note of what alien species are living on the earth now.

Some of these long term stay aliens, are sick of being secretive with humanity and want to disclose their existence to humanity. Even if the information is only a bit at a time. It is something at least. I'm just going to come out and say I am one of these Nibirians called Enki. I may get a lot of flack from some of my kind who are against disclosure. Nisaba in particular will no doubt be very disappointed that I have even mentioned her name.

Now if there is any truth to this France disclosure (Which I seriously doubt in my opinion) then it may been triggered by an imminent deep space currently unknown alien species that has been detected making it's way here. It was discussed that this alien group at this point in time will arrive here on Earth sometime in October. Although There is disagreement between the arrival timeline. It could be sooner or later. As advanced as we are we don't know everything that goes on in the universe.

But we have reached agreement in one area at least. If this Alien group intentions become hostile towards Earth we will use all our collective power and knowledge to help humanity face this potential threat. I also wish to disclose what knowledge we have. I will do my best to answer any questions, if you actually believe anything I just said. That was another issue Nisaba stated to me. That humanity will not listen to you anyway, although again I disagree with her. Oh well I can only try at least. I would have hard time believing what has just been stated if I were in your position.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moderndayenki

now this is just me but if you are here for so long why keep secret? we could have evolved and be used to you already. why?
dsclosure wont happen we all know it wont

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
As I did send Mr. Cohen an email as well. I have been dong some research on this writer and found a couple other related stories, which to no surprise, has not revealed anything. A few things to think about here people.

France time zone is 6 hours ahead of me(eastern)So by Friday morning, there day should be well on the way......

First , I really hope this is true and will happen too.

Second, Have you thought about what the U.S government's position would be if France really did come out with all this? They would(sooner or later) have to follow suit and that in turn would bring out the 60 years + lying they have done.
This would hit hard for the U.S. government. It would cause alot of headache for them,which is why I think they will resort to number 3.|
V

Third, I would not be surprised if the Gov has not already put a hit out on whoever had the balls to do this in the first place. I am sure there has been some kind of strong arming already or something to that extent.

Lastly, I can't wait to hear from all of you on Friday morning....

See ya

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayenki
A race of otherworldly intelligent aliens have actually been living on this Earth for roughly 1 Billion years now. Some call them the Annunaki and other various names.
I prefer to call them Nibirians. Nibirians came to Earth about 1 billion years ago.

They are realistically about 300 years ahead of today's humanity in terms of knowledge and understanding in general. There is a long story that explains why the Nibirians came here, but I do not want to get off topic here. My long winded point is that instead of looking to the stars why not take note of what alien species are living on the earth now.

Some of these long term stay aliens, are sick of being secretive with humanity and want to disclose their existence to humanity. Even if the information is only a bit at a time. It is something at least. I'm just going to come out and say I am one of these Nibirians called Enki. I may get a lot of flack from some of my kind who are against disclosure. Nisaba in particular will no doubt be very disappointed that I have even mentioned her name.

Now if there is any truth to this France disclosure (Which I seriously doubt in my opinion) then it may been triggered by an imminent deep space currently unknown alien species that has been detected making it's way here. It was discussed that this alien group at this point in time will arrive here on Earth sometime in October. Although There is disagreement between the arrival timeline. It could be sooner or later. As advanced as we are we don't know everything that goes on in the universe.

But we have reached agreement in one area at least. If this Alien group intentions become hostile towards Earth we will use all our collective power and knowledge to help humanity face this potential threat. I also wish to disclose what knowledge we have. I will do my best to answer any questions, if you actually believe anything I just said. That was another issue Nisaba stated to me. That humanity will not listen to you anyway, although again I disagree with her. Oh well I can only try at least. I would have hard time believing what has just been stated if I were in your position.

dont eat more cornflakes they are flaking your mind

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
NASA
O_TN
T--RS
---AW
--_IE
-_-TR

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
About the original sobject, like many I would like it to happen but I know it won't. And btw wjy all say friday when the timetable from the title is until 14th of july.

To moderndayenki, you said been here billions of years ago.. but only 300yrs technologically advance then us? Darn, kinda slow don't you think.

My question to you is: what do you wait to disclose if you are "alien".. and what stop you to tell your other buddy to do the same.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Humanity knew about us over the last 10000+ years as various perceived Gods. Such as Apollo for example. We only now are returning to our immortal state after trialing Reincarnation whilst retaining our memories and collective knowledge for the previous 5000 years.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

no wait you are going to say something spiritual... why, why do people always talk about spirituality when it comes to aliens?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I don't get it. Why putting importance into that story when you know it's from: al*new*web website .. these ppl are plain entertainers.. not investigator, reporter or journalist.

For me it killed it when I noticed it was from that crappy website.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by kor01]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Oh I'm sure you're getting some kicks from watching people take you seriously. If in 100 years, the television, microwave, computer, etc. were invented, there could be tons of other new inventions 300 years from now. With a simple camcorder and the availability of YouTube, you could present one of your advanced technologies and prove to us that your words are true.

But you won't do that, and that's why I don't take you seriously.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by kor01

To moderndayenki, you said been here billions of years ago.. but only 300yrs technologically advance then us? Darn, kinda slow don't you think.

My question to you is: what do you wait to disclose if you are "alien".. and what stop you to tell your other buddy to do the same.

Humanity has almost caught up to us technologically. Although your level of understanding still needs improvement. It's not the case that we are slow to learn. Our drive to learn is not as great as humanity at the moment Assisting the people of Earth. is more important to us right now than what we may want.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i dont understand why we are looking for disclosure and alien they are already there in ATS...talking and explaining to us why they don't disclose
this guy is done, burn, he is going to blow and make a small BOUM ! to many things in the fire here in france the pandemic flu , the air crash without answer, the economies... maybe tomorow a craft heat the eiffel tower why not, i should make my prediction , everybody could make a prediction, if this guy are not afraid to do it , we can also do it and and trow all this disclose in the garbage...be creativ make you prediction

it's just insane...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
We Earthlings are on the verge of destroying not only ourselves but the world along with us. The only thing that is going to stop us from destroying ourselves and the world is intervention from an otherwordly source. IMO.
Not even this so called maitreya is gonna help us.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

We Earthlings are on the verge of destroying not only ourselves but the world along with us. The only thing that is going to stop us from destroying ourselves and the world is intervention from an otherwordly source.

I dont know that might be true but there are still many here among us who might make a difference if we get together.

All we need is a spark.
It would still be nice if aliens came and stopped us from blowing ourselves up first though.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join