It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by moderndayenki

Humanity knew about us over the last 10000+ years as various perceived Gods. Such as Apollo for example. We only now are returning to our immortal state after trialing Reincarnation whilst retaining our memories and collective knowledge for the previous 5000 years.

So it was you who crashed that huge battlestar into our sun?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't want to be saved. I only want the reality of what is out there plain and simple and I do believe that if it would become FACT that Ets exist and are here too - we might just might stop or less fight amongs us for puny reason spcially religions and borders.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kor01
I don't want to be saved. I only want the reality of what is out there plain and simple and I do believe that if it would become FACT that Ets exist and are here too - we might just might stop or less fight amongs us for puny reason spcially religions and borders.

I agree. Only the truth can help us and thats all we want.
Let us hope this time we get it.
we will find out soon enough though.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by raptorinvictus

I couldn't agree with you more. I really believe that there is a majority of US that want a better world and because a majority of us want a better world the powers that be will not be ALLOWED to destroy the world or enslave us. I know in my heart we have the were with all to make this a better world but something is keeping it from us. Call it the Illuminati or NWO or whatever but the technology to make this a better world is being kept from us because it's just not profitable for the powers that be.
We need an alien intervention to wake us up and shift our way of thinking. Can you imagine what a different world this will be when the 'cat is finally let out of the UFO bag' so to speak. I hope with all my heart it happens real soon.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Originally posted by kenton1234
We Earthlings are on the verge of destroying not only ourselves but the world along with us. The only thing that is going to stop us from destroying ourselves and the world is intervention from an otherwordly source. IMO.
Not even this so called maitreya is gonna help us.

We've never actually heard of Maitreya. By not knowing of this entity it is not our place to judge it.

We already have intervened. Only about a month ago we very subtly intervened in the ability of the pakistani army against the taliban. World War 3 was going to begin there if the taliban were able to take control of the city of Lahore. We all collectively gave the pakistani army a slight advantage over the taliban forces. Just enough to tip the balance of power to alter the near future. We debated over the intervention as to whether it was ethical or correct to do so. We still are divided on the issue

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayenki
Originally posted by kenton1234
We Earthlings are on the verge of destroying not only ourselves but the world along with us. The only thing that is going to stop us from destroying ourselves and the world is intervention from an otherwordly source. IMO.
Not even this so called maitreya is gonna help us.

We've never actually heard of Maitreya. By not knowing of this entity it is not our place to judge it.

We already have intervened. Only about a month ago we very subtly intervened in the ability of the pakistani army against the taliban. World War 3 was going to begin there if the taliban were able to take control of the city of Lahore. We all collectively gave the pakistani army a slight advantage over the taliban forces. Just enough to tip the balance of power to alter the near future. We debated over the intervention as to whether it was ethical or correct to do so. We still are divided on the issue

My god. I would hate to meet you in person, seeing as how the Annunaki typically look like this:

i42.tinypic.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kor01

Are you ever going to show yourselves to Humanity so the sheep can wake up?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

Amen to that!!

But the sad thing is everytime i read something like 'alien presence to be revieled' i think 'right....if only that were true'
Let us see where this one goes.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kor01

My mistake, that reply was to modernday.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Right.
Now i do not wish to discredit you or your theories but since there is so much poodoo floating around the net i would really like to see some proof.
At this moment your theories are no different then millions of others on the net.
If you can change that we are all for it but until then i want proof of some sort. Not because i am incapable of faith but only because there are so many like you out there i dont know who to listen to.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Reply to: moderndayenki
What a coincedence! I just happen to be looking for some ocean front property in Arizona.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by kenton1234]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We actually never looked anything like the entity in that picture. We looked more like Humans. Which makes sense if you look up who Enki was in Sumerian mythology. The description on wikipedia is satisfactory. We have always been a somewhat flawed race of beings that is why humanity is flawed. We are to blame to for that. We are constantly watching humanity like nervous parents wanting to constantly pick you up every time you fall. But if we never let you fall, you would never learn from your mistakes. We only intervene without your knowledge when you risk causing your own extinction. We cannot allow you to cause your own extinction that is when we are forced to compromise your free will. There will be no end of the world in 2012. It will be just another interesting year. I have difficulty understanding the reasoning as to why some people on this earth actually become disappointed when doomsday prophesies do not eventuate.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If there is one thing i can agree with you on it is this

I have difficulty understanding the reasoning as to why some people on this earth actually become disappointed when doomsday prophesies do not eventuate.

that being said, i would still like to see a real starship before i believe you are an alien.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

how did we never detected you like in radar, radio transitions or even tv signals...for example dont u use the internet? how do u pass for ''invisible''?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well I can see this thread went way off topic. Good luck with the alien. I'm out of here.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayenki
We actually never looked anything like the entity in that picture. We looked more like Humans. Which makes sense if you look up who Enki was in Sumerian mythology. The description on wikipedia is satisfactory. We have always been a somewhat flawed race of beings that is why humanity is flawed. We are to blame to for that. We are constantly watching humanity like nervous parents wanting to constantly pick you up every time you fall. But if we never let you fall, you would never learn from your mistakes. We only intervene without your knowledge when you risk causing your own extinction. We cannot allow you to cause your own extinction that is when we are forced to compromise your free will. There will be no end of the world in 2012. It will be just another interesting year. I have difficulty understanding the reasoning as to why some people on this earth actually become disappointed when doomsday prophesies do not eventuate.

I am Lord Peckerheadron from the Council of Intergalactic Relations presiding from the inter sanctum of Antares B, and I have decided to wipe your memory and banish your soul to Pluto. Be gone, inferior one, be gone!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Itzamná]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Itzamná

well said still i want to know what excuses he would say to my questions

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Has anyone heard anything yet? I am still researching this and will continue to through the night.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
"One more day! Will France disclose?about 2 hours ago from web "

so now he's back tracking and turning it into a question.
yup - he's full of horse manure.

hoaxer folks. he's just a HOAXER

[edit on 11-6-2009 by netron]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by netron]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
We wish we had a starship so we could go back to our homeworld and check to see if the news about Nibiru destroyed are incorrect. We hope it is just false alarm. Earth isn't the only planet under threat.

Now if I were to meet any of you in person which is probably unlikely you would instantly say "you are not an alien, you are just some weird guy" Now that is how we are invisible. We look human, but we are not. Our souls are very different too. I am 36 Billion years old. You probably say that is impossible how can you be older than the big bang? Well for a start, the big bang occurred more like 18 Billion years ago. Humanity is also older than it realizes. The first Primitive human came into existence about 250 million years old. We don't really age due to our cells that constantly regenerate. Although I do feel very old.

We have no desire to prove ourselves or to worshiped or idolized. It didn't work out well in the past. You became too dependent on us for everything. So that is why Adam and Eve were sent out of the garden of Edin. Not to punish but to give your own independence, sense of self worth and free will. There are many other similar creationist stories that are similar to this in other religions. Although I am quite certain many of you are probably already aware of that.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join