It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
ALL ABOARD,

I quit my job and dumped my girlfriend after hearing this news. I can't wait until Friday!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

ok i made a call to the geipan here the answer

my question :

since a week there a rumors about disclose in france is it true?

answer:

i know, it start from a ufo site, actualy the geipan are not aware about
that, but we had send an e mail to that person to tell us more about it and
his sources but we did not have any answer until now.

and she finish at the end to say

"if there a disclosure u can be sure it is not comming from the governement but from outside"

i also noticed that the 19 june we gonna have a meeting we call it "The Bourget"

www.salon-du-bourget.fr...

it's about plane and space it's just an idea but the coincidence is funny .

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Tomorrow is the day Mr Cohen!

[edit on 11-6-2009 by digitalwarrior]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If there is no disclosure tommorow Mr.Colon or what ever he is called will be getting a very very long email from me.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Im not to confident about anything happening on friday, the op's source stated it could happen between the 2nd june and the 14th July
Which means we could have weeks of waiting.

Also M Cohen stated it would happen BY NO LATER THEN friday. Seen as though he made this statemant on sunday and give a 5 day window for this to happen, and its now thursday Then time is running out fast.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by spragology]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
'Mr Cohen's hoax has been a great success, congratulations to him. I will never post in a Disclosure thread again because it's all BS.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
'Mr Cohen's hoax has been a great success, congratulations to him. I will never post in a Disclosure thread again because it's all BS.

One day a real Disclosure thread will be made with 1000's of replies and stars and flags.

Cya there

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
There seems to be an awful lot of expectation riding on this guy who has yet to offer one single shred of evidence. Why not start a thread stating France is ready to disclose what Jesus will be wearing to the Mothman's Super Sweet 16 - NO LATER THAN FRIDAY!!!!

Feel free to crucify this Cohen tool when absolutely nothing happens.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
As much as I would love to have Disclosure about EBE's and UFO's ( Go Frenchies) I cna't help but think it won't happen, the US will put the mockers on it all to keep their dirty little secrets hidden from the public, that includes Aliens and back engineered technologies.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This feels exactly like that Blossom Goodchild... well mess I suppose you could call it. I'd actually bet some of my most favoured posessions, or a significant sum of money, that NOTHING official is going to happen on the suggested date. For me, the fact that nothing will happen AGAIN is a more thoroughly tried and tested method than the alternative.

Although I cannot see into the future and don't know this as an absolute certainty I can use sound logic and deductive reasoning to come to such a conclusion. Therefore, in my opinion I will be more correct than this Mr. Cohen guy, who once again jumps on the band wagon to correlate ET disclosure with some "space" themed event Le Bourget - which interestingly commences in 3 days.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Cohen's site is now reporting Jennifer Aniston has refused to comment on the alleged break up of "Brangelina".

On a supposed UFO site breaking the biggest story in the history of mankind.

Pretty much tell's you everything you need to know about this guy. Sharpen the pitchforks and light the torches.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Iremonger

Interestingly, a lot of people are putting a lot of responsibility on this guy. At the very least this report is HIS opinion and at the very best this report is fact. Obviously, the reasonable assumption comes down to it being his opinion.

What's that saying again (that even George Bush couldn't get right...)? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
just finished reading "france will disclose" thread elswhere and its been closed now and redirecting everyone to this thread just in case anyones interested...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

just a few more hours to the french ET disclosure weekend

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Originally posted by cripmeister

One day a real Disclosure thread will be made with 1000's of replies and stars and flags.

Cya there

There will be no disclosure by any government. You will have a long wait with no reward.

The world will be made aware of aliens when they present themselves to us.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hello.

Since childhood I've felt the Universe to be alive with life, not just Earth. I was brought up to follow the Roman Catholic Church (Mums side of the Family.) Strict Doctrine.

I welcome disclosure and hope that by this weekend France will have admitted knowledge of races other than Human. I carry with me through my life a very deep respect for the sayings of the Carpenter, Jesus. For me when he spoke about "In my Fathers House are many Mansions" well those mansions contain many rooms, each designed to be used for different things. I can't see why a builder of many, many houses would create such a staggeringly vast number of addresses and only put one small family...in just one room...with windows to look out (locked) but no doors to get to the other rooms.

In my opinion the Truth of Life is starring us in the face...the Planets are the rooms and the Mansions are Galaxies or even Universes. As above so below, the smallest thing a reflection of the biggest. Looking out to Stars, Planets and Solar Systems like looking into the world of Atoms and Electrons etc.

I earn a living washing and vacuming cars, not much I know. But in the end it's who you are deep in your Soul that matters, what you do (actions, not job) will be a reflection of the true you. When I wash the cars, the film of water often traps little insects...their wings gripped by surface tention. Every one I spot I help out, I can't be any other way. A muslim would do the same thing and so would an Atheist or Agnostic...if that deep respect for Life is glowing deep in their Soul.

Many would put a label on me and call me Christian but inside I feel free to put my arm around any other member of the Human Race and Races born on other Planets and know they are my Family and I theirs. For one of our Countries here on Earth to finaly...now...admit knowledge of Races other than Human this would kick start the change of direction we need to make. I'm not expecting all sweetness and flowers, far from it. Many will want to remain locked into their pre-focused lives.

Despite feeling the way I do (my Dad used to tell me as a lad "Son, by all means have your head in the clouds but keep your feet on the ground") I can see how we can all end up being disapointed if this is just another hoax. I wont be devestated but will keep looking for the right signs and hope that things change for the better. Disclosure when it comes will be only the begining.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

There will be no disclosure by any government. You will have a long wait with no reward.

The world will be made aware of aliens when they present themselves to us.

And if the governments of the world are run by aliens???

Then you're both right....

-----------------------------------

I'm new here but I say we dump this lame topic and focus on the real news...

"BRANGILINA!!!!! OMG THEY BROKE UP!!!!"

hahaha..

Wow, how quickly that mundane story would be shelved if aliens were actually disclosed to the mainstream world.

"Brangelina what..?? THERE'S 'EFFIN ALIENS!!!!"

Think about it.. nobody is disclosing anything, we have too many people making big bucks off of us knuckle draggers and our obsession with trivial garbage.

American Idol, All you can eat buffet and Disneyland don't exist in a world with aliens..

Its an instant global perspective shift. A brand new paradigm that none of us will like.

hahaha.. Look at us, clamoring for disclosure while still planning that "awesome trip to the dominicans" this summer.

HAHAHA..

Kansas is going bye bye.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Think i might have found Cohen's "source".

www.youtube.com...

Watch from 6:00 onwards to see what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueGlow

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
this the statement from a previous reply with a link to a youtube video. Just thought i would copy it onto hear for easier reading.

Michael Cohen [email protected]
I have been researching the UFO phenomenon for around four years although lately it has become something of an obsession. Lately I have been doing a fair amount of radio interviews on the topic concentrating specifically on what I know and have discovered. I thought writing an article outlining my findings for All News Web readers might be a good idea.
Firstly I would like to briefly talk about where I get my information.
Basically the UFO cover-up isnt what it used to be. Have you ever noticed the way every second scientist that ceases to work at NASA comes out admitting that the organisation is covering up knowledge of UFOs yet the organisation itself knows nothing ? The UFO cover-up is an in-joke at NASA and other government departments studying the phenomenon. Everyone working there on a scientific level is well aware that UFOs exist but also understands that the official line is we know nothing.
These days if you are willing to take the time to develop contacts with such organisations you will get the information you want. The agents of the Cover-up have come a long way in the last few decades and have come to realise that as long as Barack Obama doesnt get on TV and say We are not alone they have little to worry about.

All News Web constantly receives emails from various government departments asking for further information on the various sightings we report worldwide. One story we published received no less than fifteen emails from various Government departments around the world. Often we are also given information regarding UFOs by the parties who send us such emails
My information comes largely from such emails and a good few senior-level informants within such relevant departments.
So here is what I know:
Unmanned surveillance discs that are about a meter in diameter are travelling to earth using some kind of vortex or set trajectory. The exit of this vortex moves around earth from time to time but currently appears to be located somewhere in Brazils mountainous district.
These small silver discs are coming from a civilization located in another galaxy, they essentially function like web-bots using artificial intelligence to move around and survey our planet. They have no particular interest in planet earth and are conducting such surveys of thousands if not millions of planets. Governments around the world, from the US to China, are well aware of these discs and are studying them intensely.
The discs use earthly energy sources such as electrical lines to stay afloat, essentially electro-magnetically surfing the planet. The discs also use cloaking technology to stay invisible but this sometimes fails in the event of electrical interference. The discs often show up in photos, particularly digital ones, and this is of great interest to governments (one of the questions we are often asked by government agencies is what type of camera a witness was using when they accidently captured a UFO image).
The discs communicate and send out messages which are currently being deciphered by various Pentagon/NASA think-tanks. These messages can be picked up by receiver equipment mounted on aircraft that chase the discs.
The messages contained have been deciphered to some extent
To be continued.

Not long now Mr. Cohen, i hope you are rite for your own sake m8!!!

peace

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join