It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has never been punished for their crime against the crew of the USS Liberty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Israel has never been punished for their crime against the crew of the USS Liberty

www.examiner.com

One week from today will be the 42nd anniversary of a ruthless, unprovoked and as yet, unpunished attack on an American warship in international waters which resulted in a tremendous loss of life and left many sailors permanently injured. The attack was perpetrated by a country which our government labels a staunch ally, though the men who survived the attack know a different story.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Will be interesting to see if this is even covered by an news media service.

As hard as it is, the truth is always more ugly than what the lies being told throughout the world. There are so many articles on this that they always fall on deaf ears.

So why was there not a public apology for this incident as im sure most of the new teenagers either are unaware of this incident.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I could only read 1/3 of the article until my blood started boiling. Thats all Im gonna say.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This is why you probably will not hear anything

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Lyndon Johnson was as guilty as the Israeli's in that crime. He could have given the order to destroy those attacking Israeli forces and chose not too.

Dead men tell no tales but it was clearly a false flag orchestrated at the highest levels of the American and Israeli Governments...

Just like 9-11. The Hollucust is going to end up looking like a tea party when the truth of what Israel has been up to finally comes out.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Indeed this could possibly be considered as treason in today's day and age, although there are identical but not so evident atrocities that have been committed in our recent time.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Indeed this could possibly be considered as treason in today's day and age, although there are identical but not so evident atrocities that have been committed in our recent time.

The USS Cole, the embassy bombings and 911 I believe were carried out by the Mossad/CIA, which I believe are one and the same. They have VERY similar agendas and both get their paychecks from the same account, the US government.

History repeats itself; They got away with the USS Liberty and assassinating JFK, what worse can they do?

It's balls to the wall once you know you can get away with attacking an American ship in clear view and/or killing the president in a public place, and they have got more ballsy in my opinion.

The same power, that was able to order israel to attack the only country who gives a rats ass about israel and the only country that keeps israel from literally being wiped off the map, is still in control of both countries.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I remind AIPAC as much as possible... we are coming... there is a ass whipping gonna happen.... but we got bigger problem at the moment the international Jewish bankers..... they are extracting control of the planets resources and finances as well as holding real property title to foreclosed properties ... here is the math... 1 yr. interest on a 30yr, fixed is about 520% the first year... you put 20% down.... the county bumped your taxes.... your job cut your hours... and the car cost twice as much as it did 10years ago, not to mention the price of fuel, insurance and maintenance... these muthas are going after a landlord share cropper situation... after all they control the value of money... and they are turning iit to doo doo after they just came off 20years of illegal activity... the system broke, so they fixed it by doubling down instead of stopping the criminal activity... so this is the stuff Revolutions are faught over.... and it would not surprise me in the least... these muthas have a secret weapon, to control us with... because I think we are going to pop and when we do.... it will be way too late....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Both the Israeli and American governments conducted inquiries into the incident, and issued reports concluding that the attack was a tragic mistake, caused by confusion about the identity of the USS Liberty. The conclusions reached in the inquiry reports remain controversial, and some veterans and intelligence officials who were involved in the incident continue to dispute the official story claiming Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty remains the only major maritime incident in American history not investigated by Congress.[12] In May 1968, Israel paid US$3,323,500 as full payment on behalf of the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969 Israel paid a further $3,566,457 in compensation to the men who had been wounded. On 18 December 1980 Israel agreed to pay $6 million as settlement for the U.S. claim of $7,644,146 for material damage to the Liberty itself.[13]
On December 17, 1987, the issue was officially closed by the two governments through an exchange of diplomatic notes.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Remixtup

You do know that the flag was flying and it was in NEUTRAL waters..!

So if the same thing happens at the current hot spot known as N.Korea, would the U.S. retaliate ?.........I think so..!

The issue is not the money here, its that the fighters were recalled from the White House who were on an intercept mission upon the fighters who were attacking the ship.This is just one of the many examples of how treason was performed, or is it perhaps that the gun boats did not recognize the U.S.N signature or that it had its Nations Flag raised.

Which part don't you understand ?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
even if it was a mistake... which it wasnt... you do not scrafe men in life boats unless you want your country to glow like a self lighting parking lot. because I have no mercy for such acts.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Maybe we should tell them that they need to apologize or we will bomb them.

Seriously, this was 40+ years ago. How long are the anti war people going to hold this grudge?

I keep seeing that we need to all live in peace, but as soon as something derogatory comes out about Isreal everyone jumps on them like a pack of wild dogs.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Should we just overlook the fact that Israel is no friend of the U.S. while we continue to unconstitutionally give them billions of dollars every year?

Yea, that makes more sense.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalGearDepot

Thats not for me to decide. I'm not sitting in the meetings our President and their leaders have. My personal opinion is that once we finish up in Iraq and fully turn it over we should bring every military serviceman back to the US and have us at every port entry and on both borders. Give those on the borders an order to shoot illegals crossing on site and a very strict port entry protocol for our ports.

But my post didn't concern that. Let me rephrase it for you.

When it comes to Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran everyone wants peace, love and understanding. When it comes to Isreal everyone wants blood.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Considering Israel poses more of a threat to us than Iraq or Afghanistan, who could blame someone for wanting blood

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalGearDepot

Ok you are missing my point. I can't explain it any better then my last post so I will just leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Maybe we should tell them that they need to apologize or we will bomb them.

Seriously, this was 40+ years ago. How long are the anti war people going to hold this grudge?

I keep seeing that we need to all live in peace, but as soon as something derogatory comes out about Isreal everyone jumps on them like a pack of wild dogs.

Hello,

40+ isn't really a long time, since there are nations in the world who are at a state of war with their neighbors for well over 40+, try a few hundred.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

That has what to do with us?

Aren't we suppose to be better then the other countries? I keep hearing that as well when the topic of torture comes up.

The hypocrisy still continues.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by tristar

That has what to do with us?

Aren't we suppose to be better then the other countries? I keep hearing that as well when the topic of torture comes up.

The hypocrisy still continues.

Hello,

Its not about hypocrisy, its just this world is a very complicated, with many black area's in politics which were and will be conducted on the expense of human life. This is what makes the world go round.

What has and is and will be the biggest most important and most expensive commodity on earth is the human race itself, for without the human race itself none of all this could have ever been possible throughout the human species. Wars must be conducted to sustain the evolution cycle of the human race.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join