It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has never been punished for their crime against the crew of the USS Liberty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I'm not anti war.

I'm showing the hypocrisy shown by those who are.

Everyone gets a free pass except for Isreal. Everybody is for peace and love, but when it comes to Isreal they want blood.

Also, please stop starting your post with "hello". I read that and I picture a 15 year old cheerleader who is trying to debate me. It is hard for me to take your posts seriously.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by tristar

I'm not anti war.

I'm showing the hypocrisy shown by those who are.

Everyone gets a free pass except for Isreal. Everybody is for peace and love, but when it comes to Isreal they want blood.

Also, please stop starting your post with "hello". I read that and I picture a 15 year old cheerleader who is trying to debate me. It is hard for me to take your posts seriously.

Hey,

For the record, i find it hard that a 15 y/0 cheerleader would have a full grown beard something like the zz top band and own his own jet.

But do not get me wrong, Israel has performed many mistakes which refuses to acknowledge, but on that note it has also performed very well on other issues. I guess this can apply to all nations.

A prime example would be if we look at Libya, Libya was a sworn enemy of the U.S. which actually did bring down a jet liner over the U.K. Libya now is a trusted friend of the U.S. for the pure reason of oil. This is what i was trying to get across. Politics is very dirty and who ever has more commodity to barter with then he is the strongest.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Ok, I picture a 15 year old cheerleader with a zz top style beard.

Ever taken your jet to Augusta GA?

on topic.

I understand the meaning of your post. I just can't rap my head around the hypocrisy on ATS when it comes to Isreal. Thread after thread of people bashing Isreal is common here at ATS. A thread showing Iran and others in a bad light gets those same people defending them.

I just can't understand it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Yes, i have posted a thread were people thought it was pro Palestine and anti Israeli, but as i continued to show who ever was interested on that thread was that both sides are at fault when it comes down to Palestine and Israeli politics. Too much hatred all channeled through fanatics then filtered through to soldiers and you have just baked a cake itching for people to eat and kill.

Obviously there are shady deals being done which fall directly on the innocent soldier regardless from which nation he is from. Its just that some nation's are doing it more openly and others more secretly.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

If you believe the whole story, the Israelis were under order from their commanders who were asked by American command to do what was done. So, there are Americans who should be punished for this. The Israeli pilots did not even want to do the job and were threatened.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

While I wouldn't say everyone, I agree with you. It's all peace and love unless we are talking about Israel. Most people here think they all deserve to die. Most other countries talked about, if there is something wrong, we must blame their government but not their people. Israel should be wiped off the map completely. They are all to blame.
It is very interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

look boss ... you appearently have never been in a situation in which you could be killed in.... you trimble deep inside... something goes Kaboom... and you look around and your buddy is mass of meat... gushing and squirting red stuff all over you... so, war is hell... dead people dont talk. and as near as I can tell... somethings are worth more than money. Life is one of them... but these rich bastards... call us usless eaters... human resources.... I am what I am... I am an American Fighting Man. My job is to keep my nation safe, free and no one is above the Law... at least the ones we founded the nation under... the rest well most are illegal. but that doesnt stop them from enforceing them anyway... so this revolution in my opinion should have happend in the 70's... now they are using mind control... drugs.... you name it... to keep us from revolting... and well that in itself is a reason to revolt.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Israel says: "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood."

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by really

There is always an option, its called defecting..!

In all respect, it was treason and thats that.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It was bad enough knowing what Israel had done,
but to think an American President could call for the slaughter of a shipful of loyal American servicemen just for an excuse to nuke a peaceful country - it shows how evil and insane our leaders can be.

( - two American bombers armed with nukes were sent off to bomb Cairo, and only recalled when it became obvious the deception had been witnessed.)

It makes you wonder how many other "terrorist attacks" are just false flags the bastards got away with.

The concept of nuclear winter was not understood back then. They could well have exterminated humanity once Russia started defending Egypt.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Israel arn't the only ones to commit terrible acts under the guise of mistaken identity and then not apologise for such acts. It's disgusting and terrible, but things like this happen... we can hope that it was a mistake, once the shooting started I doubt anyone would've tried to check again... but even if it wasn't and Israel knew what they were doing, the same could be said the this US crew.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Dead men tell no tales but it was clearly a false flag orchestrated at the highest levels of the American and Israeli Governments... Just like 9-11. The Hollucust is going to end up looking like a tea party when the truth of what Israel has been up to finally comes out.

The problem is that the truth will never come out, because Israel will continue to scream anti Semitism and our law makers and press will continue to kiss their butts.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It has been documented that both the U.S. President and the Israeli command had full knowledge of what their actions would involve.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
reply to post by jd140

look boss ... you appearently have never been in a situation in which you could be killed in.... you trimble deep inside... something goes Kaboom... and you look around and your buddy is mass of meat... gushing and squirting red stuff all over you... so, war is hell... dead people dont talk. and as near as I can tell... somethings are worth more than money. Life is one of them... but these rich bastards... call us usless eaters... human resources.... I am what I am... I am an American Fighting Man. My job is to keep my nation safe, free and no one is above the Law... at least the ones we founded the nation under... the rest well most are illegal. but that doesnt stop them from enforceing them anyway... so this revolution in my opinion should have happend in the 70's... now they are using mind control... drugs.... you name it... to keep us from revolting... and well that in itself is a reason to revolt.

Boss??

Been in many scraps overseas, seen some bad things that I don't generally talk about. Got the news earlier today that I will most likely be going back in about 3 months. So you can save your hero speech for someone who will be impressed, like the pimply faced 15 year old standing at the corner of the 7-11.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
These websites say it all....

www.gtr5.com...

www.ussliberty.org...

The USS Liberty was flying the holiday ensign, which is much larger than the usual flag. There is no way the Israeli's mistook the Liberty for another ship. They also reconned the area for 9 hrs prior to the attack.

They knew exactly what they were doing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join