It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

"Everybody remember where we parked!" -Jim Kirk

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Several new crop circles are also in the animal theme...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad49f4e72d3b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09fe49fb40c2.jpg[/atsimg]

There are possibly some similarities with the Zoroastrian bird symbol to be found in this crop formation. Zoroastrianism is the oldest of the revealed world-religions, and it has probably had more influence on mankind, directly and indirectly, than any other single faith. There are also important elections going on in Iran today. Persia being the geographic area where this belief system was formed.
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
And this one is new also...a phoenix
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adfe95825bda.jpg[/atsimg]

This enormous design below the Hill Fort of Barbury Castle appears to be a direct representation of the 'Aztec Spirit Bird'. The Aztec's most important Gods were represented as Birds, and were right at the top of their pantheon of gods! Quetzalcoatl himself was also a (Bird - god) and is thought to return in 2012. Once again we have another powerful symbol within the fields with ancient connections.

THE FARMER HAS STATED THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS
TO THIS CROP CIRCLE ON HIS LAND.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This was added recently to the Jellyfish page on cropcircleconnector.com

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/015324c70063.jpg[/atsimg]

Alex McDowell wrote:

First time in ten years following Agroglyphs that I need to disturb you, sorry. But I cannot give up to say some interesting thing: The ship from Mr. Spock in the actual Star Trek movie (2009) is called "The Jellyfish", the bearer of the strange and dangerous "Red matter"!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Seems like there is only 1 planet we have discovered that has life on it.

These guys are truly artist, and I applaud them for taking the time out of their schedules to do this for all to see. Truly beautiful art in an unusual way, and indeed done by humans.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Cds4344]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
New diagrams have also been added for the Dragonfly...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dab34a1bb19d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6fb6cd4783b.jpg[/atsimg]

Appendix. Fine details within the tail of that “dragonfly” seem to match various images
of planet Earth as seen from space, when viewed approximately from the distance of lunar orbit

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
This was added recently to the Jellyfish page on cropcircleconnector.com

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/015324c70063.jpg[/atsimg]

Alex McDowell wrote:

First time in ten years following Agroglyphs that I need to disturb you, sorry. But I cannot give up to say some interesting thing: The ship from Mr. Spock in the actual Star Trek movie (2009) is called "The Jellyfish", the bearer of the strange and dangerous "Red matter"!

When I first saw the jellyfish crop circle it briefly made me think of the same scene in this picture.

Except, if I remember right, that picture is from "Encounter at Farpoint" in Star Trek The Next Generation

[edit to fix sentence]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Anyone notice the image on Google today?

It's supposed to be in reference to Igor Stravinsky.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Since I am not a Star Trek trekkie...I wouldn't know...
I found the mix interesting...

reply to post by RuneSpider

I noticed! It looks like a phoenix bird...what is the connection?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus_Unknown

That doesn't sound goofy at all. I was actually thinking the same thing! It looks like a rotating planet, not necessarily our own, that is either getting closer or getting further away.

This is way out there, but could it be symbolic of planet X approaching?

EDIT: burntheship's recent post lines up better than the planet X theory.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by letheravensoar]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
These crop circles are getting bigger and more intricate. I can't believe that these are man made , unseen and for what purpose ? There are messages within these circles and as long as we debate if their origin is man made or not we totaly miss the message.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

One of his major works was called Firebird. It may be coincidence, or maybe whatever designed these works was familiar with his works.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Makes complete sense...I noticed the Google art right away...and the name. Very Interesting...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
lol Crop circles are rad. I love how you guys are trying to decode them.

I read somewhere that they're made with gamma rays.

The "phoenix" one is tight!

[edit on 18-6-2009 by theneoilluminati]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Well now, I hope my remembering that one episode doesn't make me a trekkie, lol.

It's always fun to see everyone's ideas come to play in threads like this... great way to come to some interesting conclusions. But ya know, I sure wouldn't mind us getting some proven facts once in a while... I'm getting old here, lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

I watched Star Trek a fair amount, though like you did not get caught up in it....
your memory serves you better...

Have you seen the burnt stalks and charring back a few pages? There were some good pictures.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
reply to post by impaired

I think it has something to do with the planets. There use to be eight, but then they decided that Pluto was not a planet.. So then technically there are only 7 planets now.. But, I don't know if whatever made these crop circles also believe that Pluto is not a planet.. Its really weird though, whatever the reason

7 is releveant to the 7 chakra system, the seven subtle energy forces, the seven layers/vibrational planes of reality.

www.solashealing.net...

Note we also have this concept mentioned as the & layers of Hell.

Observe the staff of Hermes and its relation to this circle.

www.oswego.edu...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Huh? There are 8 planets. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus.
There are many objects like Pluto on the outer edges of the solar system, which is why Pluto's status was changed.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Huh? There are 8 planets. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus.
There are many objects like Pluto on the outer edges of the solar system, which is why Pluto's status was changed.

But to the ancients there were the five naked eye planets, then the moon and the sun.

Esoterically it makes sense as Pluto is not a relevant heavenly body and there is conjecture that one is not meant to be here. Possibly Saturn(Satan). Its interesting to note that that this is the sixth planet, we also have this fun hexagon on Saturn...

2.bp.blogspot.com...

apod.nasa.gov...

We also have the idea of putting a "hex" on someone.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

wow-that-is-a-work-of-art!

no-clue-what-it0could-be-meanng-though?

peace

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join