It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Would you happen to live in the UK? yes I am curious and very sus of your ability to predict these circles.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Nope I live in the subjugated United states. In Missouri. It just looked like an obvious evolutionary pattern to me. First cells gather into first major complex life. Jellyfish. Next major organization of cells would be insects. They started of in the water before they jumped into the air (shrimp, crab ,exoskeleton creatures) fish are internal skeleton creatures and the next Major organization of cells into complex life... Just follow the evolutionary ladder. next if their is a next would be either reptile or amphibian ie frog.

Frogs being the next major thing as air breathers and having an abundance of insects to eat me thinks frog....

FNORD

[edit on 9-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
People concerned about the "imperfections" should consider the medium.
All of these designs are made out of fields of crops. Just how exact can the final pictures be when they are made using growing organic material??

The fact that some are made by humans does not spoil the whole body of work for me. Many of the crop formations are of such a profound quality, and the images so provocative, I just do not believe there are that many talented farmers or students out there to have created them all.

Our huge fields of mono-crops make an excellent pallet upon which to portray a message, and from "above" this must appear all too tempting.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I appologise but I have not read all the posts on this thread due to commitments, and my post may be a carbon copy of others but we have a jellyfish problem worldwide todate and may be an insect one also?

I think the crop circles are there as a prediction/warning and past events also?

Keep well.

Regards BDU

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
In regards to the new fish crop circle. someone in another thread mentioned these hats:

xfb.xanga.com...

So I did a search in regards to Dagon and found this information:

ancienthistory.about.com...

Dagon is the God of the Philistines and the god of fertility and crops. The word 'dagan' actually means 'corn' or 'cereal'. The worship of Dagon is quite evident in ancient Palestine. He was, of course, the foremost deity in the cities of Azotus, Gaza, and Ashkelon. The Philistines depended on Dagon for success in war and they offered various sacrifices for his favor.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yes they are man made
The guys involved meet in a pub near the designs
The pub is called "The Barge" they plan all the stuff there
They see themselves as "Artists" more than anything and its a great tourest atraction

Quote "The 'Circlemakers' are a group of artists, including Brit artist Gavin Turk among others, who say on their website that they get together with other teams of circle-makers to create ambitious formations.

They even give first-timers tips on how to create a simple crop circle."

^^

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Sweevo]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
According to this Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation, these are more than likely representations of our ever-shrinking magnetosphere:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/182a211a77da.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cad374ba5bb9.jpg[/atsimg]

Both the interpretations of the magnetic fields and the pressure surrounding the Earth were brought to our attention (by whomever) using the only natural living objects on this planet that resemble these stellar phenomena.

[edit on 10/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The Australian scientists who predicted the impact of a solar flare on Earth around June 7th were correct.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

Oooohhhh! Do you have links?
I will do some investigating...please post here!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Oh wow...that second set of magnetosphere pics comparing the Dragonfly with the Pressure is uncanny! How in the world?

I had seen the first one...but not the Dragonfly!
Thanks for posting that...it seems to cement some aspects of these crop circles!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What a beautiful design! Nice job, those of higher intelligence! Thumbs up to you.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The crop circles appear to be pointing to the date of July 7, 2009 (not June) - this link has some detailed information about the Australian scientist and more photos/illustrations:

www.earthfiles.com...

Funny thing is that I found this link at the following website after doing a Google search:

www.policelink.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

Shoot, that was my mistake too.

I've thrown a couple extra monitors on my desk and I'm watching LASCO, EIT and RMS images pretty much around the clock. (I've been casually watching for years..)

Anyways, I tend to agree. The entire equatorial region of the Sun is experiencing some magnetic flux which can be a precursor to a CME. It kinda reminds me of the charging of a capacitor.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Crop circles have always fascinated me, what I'd like to know is if they are man made:

1. Why has no one ever been caught making them?
2. Why, have we not seen any circles that have gone wrong? bearing in mind
some of these circles/designs are 600/700ft wide/long.....can we really
believe that if they are man made, that the guys making them have never
cocked one up completely!
3. How the hell are they done in such a short amount of time?.....at this time
of year in the UK it gets dark just after 10pm and is light again by 4.40am
so just over 6 hours to make such an intricate design without getting caught
and without making a mistake!

Thought provoking stuff!

I too have always been interested in this mystery and referring to point 3 are these formations of a certain size etc ? I know I have seen over the years many differant patterns and formations but what I am trying to say is given the time they are done in (usually in the dark) and the time of year we are at why not make a pattern / formation over an entire field / area that would be either impossible in the alloted time or replicate without making a mistake that way surely the "makers" of such formations show their hand as it were.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
According to this Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation, these are more than likely representations of our ever-shrinking magnetosphere:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/182a211a77da.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cad374ba5bb9.jpg[/atsimg]

Both the interpretations of the magnetic fields and the pressure surrounding the Earth were brought to our attention (by whomever) using the only natural living objects on this planet that resemble these stellar phenomena.

So what is this?????

www.strangeunknown.com...

Maybe I don't want to know.

[edit on 10/6/09 by Evasius]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
this is obviously man made.. it looks like it was cut with a dull knife... the real ones are perfect! no wobbly sketchy corners or curves... nice try though... goes to show, when the jobless rate goes up so does artistic expression... afterall, who but the unemployed have time for this?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Alright skeptics, I've got one for you. A crop circle that advanced the knowledge of mathematics and provided a hitherto unknown theorem.

home.clara.net...
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

But a few links of many, just google it. Diatonic ratio's, new mathematical theorems...man made? What could possibly be the motivation for someone to publish this work via crop circle and not a reputable mathematics journal. As a musician I find the diatonic intervals inherent to these formations to be fascinating. Crop circles with new math, also linking in music. Seems like an awful lot of thought went into these "hoaxes".

Open your eyes!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

Many people will only look at the shapes and with their "senses" will roughly judge if the designs or man-made or not. They won't go further and will not try to understand all the complexity of it. Because it is very much to handle and everyone goes at his own pace. One cannot shift his reality too quickly, it is dangerous and we have all the psychological tools to prevent this. We should respect everyone's path and pace and I know you do

Very good and educational articles. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The magnetic data from some of the circles is interesting.

I believe that some of the circles being produced by an energetic force.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The only true crop circles are the round ones made by alien craft landing.Anything else is fake made by some clever humans.

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join