It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by add alone

the dragonfly does look a lot sloppier than the jellyfish. when i first saw it my first reaction was man made.
I do believe that some crop circles are made my something other than humans because of all the unexplainable things that go with some of them like genetic mutation of the crops, quick time frames, iron samples, radio activity, unbroken stalks and no sign of human activity in the circles etc..
I believe that something with advanced technology can do a better job than the dragonfly.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
... They are probably looking for aliens instead of people, but I can assure you that they would certainly notice flashlights in the dark countryside of England. Especially with the number of circles appearing. And no, I don't believe they pay off all those people too.

Keep in mind, the same darkness you use to hide them, they would need light to see in it. Which makes it very visible.

I'm not saying its aliens. However, I am saying that it is not groups of 20 - 40 people as you've said night after night.

I live in a very rural area and star-gaze. Half the time you don't need torches to see as the background light from the moon and stars is sufficient. Also, night glasses are now cheap as chips.

Can anyone point me to a credibly independent and proper scientifically conducted study which can conclusively state that crop circles are NOT man-made.

Regards

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I call a vote. Enter a reply and simply say whom you think crop circles are made by:

People
Government (this includes military lasers, etc.)
UFO / Alien
Other - feel free to say whom you believe "other" represents

I'm curious what the concensus is.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Although I know that some are obviously man made (there is no denying that fact) the remaining true crop circles cannot be explained and there is too much scientific proof that humans did not go into fields and create these with simple tools. As far as the crop circles that fall into the category of the unexplained, I am still not ready to place my belief on one cause or creator. Regardless of who or what they amaze and intrigue!

Here is a great website that discusses the different theories and sciences behind crop circles: www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Really makes you question who or what made these..and I'm not even talking about aliens.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, there is only one person who could possibly be responsible for these crop circles.

Primary suspect:

[edit on 7-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philanthropist.Paul
Really makes you question who or what made these..and I'm not even talking about aliens.

I think if we find the answer to "why" we will find out "who".

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Hazelnut

Great Link! Thanks for posting that!

Here is an awesome video about 2009 Crop Circles

Also THIS site has dozens of awesome VIDEOS! Dont miss this! I have never seen such footage...it seems impossible for these to be made by men on the ground with planks and ropes!

www.osfa.org.uk...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by burntheships]

It probly refers to raising our vibes...."good vibes"...raising our vibrational frequencies....

www.youtube.com... here is the link, I give up...lol, I tried probly 10 times to just embedd it... oh well! lol

[edit on 7-6-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Man made me thinks ... Notice the dragon fly is not to scale... so... the size and time adjustments were made... the jellyfish too .... the barly field ying yang .... interesting ... the complexity ... geometry ... maybe... lets just say its high detail gives it a quality that puts it in the maybe collum.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5fafc3809b2.jpg[/atsimg]

This is my take on it after looking at it again for a while,

So lets take a look...

A. Take a look at this circle, its barely circular compared to the others, and some of the others are a bit iffy aswell.

B. Take a look on the right hand side, the it comes in at a weird angle rather than curving into the tail like the left hand side, looks totally different.

Another example, look to the left of the 2nd circle from the top, near the bottom of the circle, not a very curvy...curve for lack of a better word.

So yeah, i still believe it is man made, i would of thought beings supreme enough to create something like this in a blink of an eye would be able to create a symmetrical image.

There was several other problems i saw but that could be down to the angle of the photo so i didnt bother pointing them out, they are not hard to see though, just take a closer look.

Its a very pretty and impressive piece of art, but thats all it is.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Concept X]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genus_Unknown
As goofy as this may sound, the abdomen on the dragonfly one looks like a planet rotating and getting closer to the observer, with land masses visible...

beautiful work though, whoever made them!

[edit on 6/4/2009 by Genus_Unknown]

Very good observation....I kinda thought similar, like the wings are the energy shift into a new vibration like what the new agers call ascension etc....

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
Man made me thinks ... Notice the dragon fly is not to scale... so... the size and time adjustments were made... the jellyfish too .... the barly field ying yang .... interesting ... the complexity ... geometry ... maybe... lets just say its high detail gives it a quality that puts it in the maybe collum.

Do you honestly believe aliens traveled to earth to put a ying and yang symbol in a field? How can someone see crop circles that are known to be created then say silly things like thats to complicated only aliens could have made it but see one mistake you automatically atribute it as a fake this logic escapes me. Here was a crop circle compitition look what they were abled to do in 1 day!

I like to call this one our message to the aliens.

Crop circles have all the hallmarks of hoaxes, They are concentrated primarily in southern England where known groups live such as circle makers,They've become more elaborate over the years (indicating that hoaxers are getting better at their craft); and their creators never allow themselves to be seen.

Heres a funny story Operation White Crow was started to catch a crop circle being made They got volunters from there websites and friends It was an eight-night vigil maintained by about sixty cereologists in June 1989. Not only did no circles appear in the fields chosen for surveillance but-although there had already been almost a hundred formations that summer, with yet another 170 or so to occur-not a single circle was reported during the period anywhere in England. Then a large circle-and-ring formation was discovered about 500 yards away on the very next day!

Weird isnt it they let people know they were doing this nothing happened but the day after it ended somebody decided good time to make a crop circle. So either ET is checking out there web page or the people that make them do in order to check opinions about there crop circle which one sounds more likely.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Concept X

Just to throw out an explanation i read on another site -

It was interpreted as the evolution of the Earth from the beginning until now. Which is why, so says this guy, that the top circle is more perfectly round.

Here's the link and explanation:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Also - keep in mind that the Earth is not a perfect circle either. So I would think anyone trying to depict the Earth would NOT make it perfectly round.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
AWESOME!!!

I want to chat with who or what is creating these designs,they are truly fine-art!

I wish I could see one for "real..." WOW!
Right. There are some very talented college students pulling these creations off or verified pros plying their trade.

Just type professional crop circles without quotes in Google and you will see many of the CC's people insist couldn't be done by people.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Come on people.... Of course crop circles are man made. It is not rocket science! Just some bored farmer, with nothing better to do who is waiting for his crop to ripen.

If aliens wanted to send us a message, why would the just not commandeer the airwaves or make themselves visible en masse. We are ready for them aren't we?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

I definatly feel like good times are ahead...I feel like enough people are waking up, and taking action in POSITIVE ways like self sustainability, compositng, and caring for the environment, starting to grow their own food etc.....

It is like world war 1 and world war 2 are finally comming to enough of a conclusion that people can get their lives and independance from the system back....

Like we have reached the critical mass for positive change finally.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Jellyfish, dragonflies and peace symbols now! With pirahna fish? Hummm....a new crop circle has sprung up...

Bishop Cannings, nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 8th June....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c2f7c84c894.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef3bb004c380.jpg[/atsimg]

This circle was reported by passers-by driving along the A361, from where the circle is clearly visible. As we were flying to photograph the recent Chiseldon formation, we took the opportunity to check the reports out. The formation appears to be 250-300ft in diameter.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

wow this one is almost cartoony.

I think that the dragonfly one is great. And I love how some question the roundness of one of the circles. Look at a real dragonfly tail. There are no circles.

media.photobucket.com...

clearly who / whatever made this, can do circle if they want to- they could have just done squares to be realistic. or maybe it was an alien in training
If there is a mistake, we say they're only human, but maybe we should rethink that... who says aliens can never make a mistake?

But I don't think it is a mistake, it's symmetrical - it's just that the row makes it look off - since it isn't round.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

Wow that is a good picture of a dragonfly! So close up you can see the body and all the markings on it!

What is interesting is the body on the crop circle matchs the uneven markings on the real dragonfly!

I think "they" studied it...(real dragonfly) first. It is obvious after comparing...also they incorporated the earth/continent image in it...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join