It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is in this picture?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Looks like a reflection to me folks. And maybe then it was photoshopped or something to make it more visible.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
when i first saw it, it felt as if we were on a laptop of computer screen of someone driving a vehicle. you see a face in top left that looks like its wearing a glass helmet, and their arm swings down to the bottom and right holding a shifter. and the "lettering" looking stuff is behind him on the wall of his vehicle. that is how i first perceived it before trying to be skeptical.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

I see the letters ANT, that probably form GIANT, the name of the shop. If you rotate the picture it looks pretty clear.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
except their signs are 60 feet in the air and bright orange. so a reflection would be orange. it does not say giant. that is hardly a T, more like an upside down backwards L. i agree it may be lettering, but it isnt a reflection from glass. if its a reflection, it is from the lense itself. though it isnt giant. i dont know what it is. i looked through all my belongings and i have a zoo york hat that is black and white but does not look like this.

my apologies, i feel i sounded mean after i had posted it.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Whatever it is I'm convinced it's not a UFO or any other kind of paranormal occurrence, so I'm not going to put anymore time into it.

Good luck to the rest of ya.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This may sound crazy, but has anyone reported or done studies on WiFi effects on atmosphere or clouds? after taking many pictures of clouds and of the sky, i feel as if wifi somehow manipulates the fringe of the clouds and the sky and it tends to mimic the information that travels through it. does anyone comprehend that? or think it is possible that our waves of information could manipulate the nature that it passes through?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
I posted this in a dying thread, and no one really looked at it, so i wanted to start a new thread, since it is the craziest picture i have ever taken. Unfortunately it wasnt a good camera that took the picture, and unfortunately i no longer have the original nor the camera that took it. Even still I find this picture to be amazing. Look for yourselves and let me know what you all think.

I don't see any EXIF data in your picture wich tells me it was intentionally removed.
Can you explain this? If not then it's clear the picture has been manipulated.

Can you tell the brand and model of your cellular phone and also the lnk or name of that
thread you claim was the old one you presented this picture?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

i dont understand some of what you are asking but here goes. the camera phone is a nokia, without the box i couldnt say which one. i will try and find a link on the web. it appeared on the phone like this. it is still on the phone like this.
similar phone.
the original thread was started by marsorbust pertaining to aliens in his photos of trees. i posted the image on page 6 of the thread, and by that time the thread was continuously mocked. so i then started this thread for this picture.

edit for link

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
uhhhhh window reflection ??

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't have the software, but could someone flip the image (mirror immage)? that might clear up what the words are.

OP, thanks for being patient and not claiming this a giant space ship. it is a bit fun to see the detective work first hand.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Just my two cents, it looks to me like a photo taken through the sunroof of a car and that is a reflection in the glass... so technically, I guess you could say that you were outside

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

thank you for your cooperation in this whole process. i cant really say its definitively anything to be quite honest. just perceptions.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It looks like....100% authentic alien space craft that is invisible to the naked eye and your camera must have had some sort of modification, perhaps by someone trying to expose the truth..OR....photoshop. What's even more strange than the picture itself is your possible memory loss..perhaps the ship sent down a beam or is there another reason is that you don't remember photoshopping the picture.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

maybe because i never did photoshop the picture. i am not a duper. i dont try to play games. i am not claiming the picture is of anything in particular. my title clearly states, what is in this picture? if i had photoshopped it, i would know, thus once again negating my reason to post it in a thread. i am sincerely curious as to what may have caused such a picture. i was not behind glass, i was not hypnotized and photoshopped it. and you arent very understanding and seem to be a disturbance.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Is this what the sign looks like outside of the store you were at??

Can anyone compare the image and the sign and see if its a reflection or something?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

yes it is. and it is orange, so if it were reflected,

• the sign would have to be infront of the camera since i was not behind glass, the reflection would be from lens.
  • the reflection would be orange since the sign itself, is orange.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Don't get upset. You posted it and asked for opinions. IMO, it looks like a reflection. I was just curious as to weather or not that indeed was the sign for the store.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It is not a double exposure. It was taken inside a car through a sunroof, t-tops or glass panel (mostly probably scenario as I see it). If you look closely in the upper-left quarter, it looks like some letters, possibly "OML", reversed. In the lower right corner, the framing of the glass is visible.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
it looks like optomus primes head is in the clouds.... wierd

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

my apologies, my post before that may have lead to my irritation, its just i answered a lot of the same questions. i am sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join