It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is in this picture?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It looks like a Mars artifact having sex with the space shuttle in the clouds.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Yet you could upload this photo? I smell something fishy. I think you photoshopped this and are posing it to be real.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This has been solved and proven a hoax (for those too lazy to read the thread).

Can we get some hoax tags and a move to the Billy Meier forum? (I mean hoax forum
)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
It looks more like a reflection or error with the exposure, interesting and makes you think but it does not look any thing more than this imo.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

proven a hoax? your a liar. no proven its a hoax, just really not able to prove its not.. i stoppoed replying because you guys were too hateful. i would have kept trying to prove myself, that i made no attempt to deceive people but you guys were too into puttin me down, so i dont have to prove anything anymore, you guys suck.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

except there are no defrost lines. not a back window. and thread is dun... see yas.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Why did you take a picture of the sky in the first place?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Defo double exposure with the original photo being of someone in a transformers/power rangers outfit!!! We're no dosers here matey!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

i have tekin a million sky fotos
sorry if i like sky

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Irishpaddy

and dude, im sorry but i wasnt hoaxing. however this picture came out, is how it came out. and im 100% i wasnt behind glass. with that said, i didnt try to pull one over opn anyone. whatever.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
You must admit it looks very suspect!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Irishpaddy

it does, thus why i started the thread to ask. i evenb mention in thread how im almost sure its camera malfunction. i think its coincidence that its look s as crazy as it does, but i think it was a camera problem.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well it does look like a reflection, but I can't figure out what it's a reflection of.

Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Definately looks like there's an 'o' and an 'l' in there. Thats bugging me, Im going to trawl through google until I find out what it is!

oo.. could say blades backwards.. assuming the o is a d.. and the middle letter is an a.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by digimixa

Thank you for your help. If its a reflection... would the lettering be in reverse, or like mirrored?
im trying to figure out what it could possibly be, if it were a reflection, what of mine would have lettering like that.. ? but i cant figure it out, and am leaning towards it not being on me, or of mine.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
I posted this in a dying thread, and no one really looked at it, so i wanted to start a new thread, since it is the craziest picture i have ever taken. Unfortunately it wasnt a good camera that took the picture, and unfortunately i no longer have the original nor the camera that took it. Even still I find this picture to be amazing. Look for yourselves and let me know what you all think.

I took this picture outside of a grocery store one day, and was just amazed when i looked at the picture later. I cant recall if i saw it in the sky before i took picture, or if it only appeared after.

It was NOT through Glass. *

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Myendica]

Holy cow!Look at that it looks though as if it was in a cloaking device!But if you take a look at the picture CLOSELY you will notice the cockpit looks like an airplane`s cockpit and the wings of course look like some fighter plane.If you ask me someone riped a G.I. JOE jet picture a paste it there using photoshop.Doesn`t look real enough.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
oh wow really really nice...maybe it is a ship it damn well looks like it. very nice pick btw!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Definitely looks like it was photoshopped in to me. I threw this together in a few minutes with a few images off of google. Not the best looking piece of work, but I don't use gimp all that much.

Just threw a render over the clouds, set it to addition, then just touched up a few areas with a bit of blurring and messed with the opacity.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Frightened_Inmate_2]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Frightened_Inmate_2

i asure you, however it got like that, it was not photoshopped. the only thing possible is the phone camera that took picture had a contrast adjustment, so if any altering was done it was nothing but contrast. this is how the picture showed up. so reflection maybe, photoshop, no.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Frightened_Inmate_2

i must say though, it looks very similar. though i did not photoshop. i thought it may have been an underexposed picture exposed over another, or a deleted picture that somehow is still showing through this picture, but not photoshopped.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join