It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
sungodfollower - Sounds like your making good progress

Just keep taking little steps and your experiences will gradually become much more deeper and meaningfull. I've experienced allsorts of things during the onset of sleep and during OBE's over the last 10 years but there's always something new to take from my experiences each time.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Clarky

Im glad to hear this is progress. My fiancee has beem trying to astral project for a long time and can never do so. I cant seem to understand why it is happening all of a sudden however. Also i keep feeling like im being watched when im by myself. I once astraly projected r yrs ago but can not say why because my post i put up here about my experiences was deleted due to it. What i can tell you is that, how i projected was induced and that ive been drug free for over two years now

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: flowofmysoul
Yes conscious OBE is real. I have huge experience on this subject, here are few thoughts on it.

* OBE is just a tool(name) to describe your dream, both lucid and non-lucid.

* You may think you OBE in exact copy of your waking world, but it is very rare to OBE in exactly similar world as your waking reality. Most of the time you OBE in your own version of waking reality. You might think its the same reality, but as soon as you get more advanced you will find more and more difference between your OBE world and waking world. Same for remote viewing.

Want to check this out? Start by looking at your self in mirror in your each OBE, then wake up and recall if you look the same in waking life, if you got same clothes, same hair style.

Doesn't that mean it's not "real"? I mean we are just inside our own heads dreaming, whether lucid or not? If we aren't actually experiencing the real world, than isn't it all just a lucid dream?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure where to put this, but considering I cannot make a thread yet, I thought this was the best place.

2 years ago I once had an out of body experience. I was quite interested in astral projection and meditation that time. However, It happened not completely consciously.

I was in a grey room, it looked like a bit of a concrete bunker. I was laying on a shiny, steel table. I was completely paralyzed.
I saw a woman, with black hair and black eyes. She came to me and I was utterly terrified by then, still paralyzed. She sat on me with her torn clothes, white skin and dark eyes. Then, suddenly, out of an open ventilation shaft in the left wall (if I remember correctly), there was a green orb of light. The women turned her head, as she was still sitting on me. The orb came nearer and nearer, the nearer it came, the more terrified the look on the woman's face became. When the orb entered the room, the woman screamed and disappeared. The orb came nearer to me and started hovering above my body. Suddenly I was in my real room again, away from this concrete room. The green orb of light was still hovering above me. The feeling I felt, I could only describe as overwhelming happiness and comfort. It took all fear away. Than I felt all the weight of my body falling away, and I became as light as a feather. I felt myself floating. The orb started moving upwards and it pulled me with it. Slowly, it moved to the ceiling, and so did I, still being pulled by this green orb of light. I was flying above our house, and could see the outside. The orb went hovering above our shack, and it went higher and faster. Than it stood still above the shack. It pulled me faster towards it and I felt complete awe, well being and comfort. I went inside the green orb and than I woke up.

Afterwards, it felt like a dream, and not like an experience, where I was fully conscious, more half conscious, so to speak. However, it seems to have a lot of similarities to out of body experiences, that's why I post it here.
edit on 21-12-2014 by Velom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Velom
I'm not sure where to put this, but considering I cannot make a thread yet, I thought this was the best place.

2 years ago I once had an out of body experience. I was quite interested in astral projection and meditation that time. However, It happened not completely consciously.

I was in a grey room, it looked like a bit of a concrete bunker. I was laying on a shiny, steel table. I was completely paralyzed.
I saw a woman, with black hair and black eyes. She came to me and I was utterly terrified by then, still paralyzed. She sat on me with her torn clothes, white skin and dark eyes. Then, suddenly, out of an open ventilation shaft in the left wall (if I remember correctly), there was a green orb of light. The women turned her head, as she was still sitting on me. The orb came nearer and nearer, the nearer it came, the more terrified the look on the woman's face became. When the orb entered the room, the woman screamed and disappeared. The orb came nearer to me and started hovering above my body. Suddenly I was in my real room again, away from this concrete room. The green orb of light was still hovering above me. The feeling I felt, I could only describe as overwhelming happiness and comfort. It took all fear away. Than I felt all the weight of my body falling away, and I became as light as a feather. I felt myself floating. The orb started moving upwards and it pulled me with it. Slowly, it moved to the ceiling, and so did I, still being pulled by this green orb of light. I was flying above our house, and could see the outside. The orb went hovering above our shack, and it went higher and faster. Than it stood still above the shack. It pulled me faster towards it and I felt complete awe, well being and comfort. I went inside the green orb and than I woke up.

Afterwards, it felt like a dream, and not like an experience, where I was fully conscious, more half conscious, so to speak. However, it seems to have a lot of similarities to out of body experiences, that's why I post it here.

That is beautiful. Love and light beats all darkness. Although I haven't yet managed to have a conscious oobe, I do have a very good understanding of the concepts, and if you ever get terrified by these illusions again all you need to do is simply imagine yourself covered in bright light illuminating love all around you. I can imagine it's also possible to call forth for a divine being to help you out too..

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: toxicspikes
Love and light beats all darkness.

Beatiful indeed but in my oppinion love and light does not fight,if it appears as it does, then it is not love.

I learned that light only dispells the dark : it shows only that the darkness is not there.
As the Sunlights does not replace the night, they only shine on something that was covered for a while.

... there was a green orb of light.

it has been said that green is the color of the Archangel Raphael. Maybe it was him who helped you
. Give thanks to god.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
16/1/15

Fell to sleep about 1am and woke up at 5am, 3 hours before my alarm was due to go off. When I woke up at 5 oclock, I got comfortable laying on my back, head slightly raised, cover just slightly covering my face to try and avoid dry mouth and arms across my chest on top of my cover resting lightly. After a few minutes, I felt the sinking sensation and then the ringing/howling in my head. It kept coming in short bursts and would disappear for a moment then Id let go and it would come back and this repeated several times. Eventually I managed to get it to build right up and I felt a pressure in my head and then it disappeared. I tried sitting up astrally and managed it but it felt stiff and such an effort but I managed to get out eventually and just hoped Id not get starttled by something, return to body and have to start again. I went through the window and dropped down to the wet grass outside like usual. I was on my street and everything looked the same apart from the powerlines and this time there was more of them. Usually theres a couple of sets every 10 metres or so running across the street and I always have problems working my way through them but there was more this time making it almost impossible to fly through them without getting caught on them, getting the stinging sensation which gets more and more intense causing me to will myself back to my body. I've absolutely no idea what these are but in every single OBE Ive had that takes me onto my street, theyve always been there. I've tried putting my intent on going to the other side but unless I take myself there then I can't seem to do it. My favourite part of projecting is this sight that greets me when I fly up above my house as I can see in all directions and can pick where I want to explore. A lot of the areas are becoming very familiar now and I know what to expect when I head in certain directions. For example if I head north east from where my house is, everything drops down onto blocked levels going lower and lower into a kind of valley which is full of hotel like buildings surrounded with cleverly designed pooled areas and water features. This spans out as far as the eye can see and everything is in close proximity of each other and neatly designed it seems. South east of my house seems to look just like the physical and moving further seems to give me an uneasy feeling and I dont usually head over there. South West is the same and North West seems to keep changing but for the most part resembles the North East but things are more spaced out and theres a lot of church like buildings and domes etc... I always head to the hotel area now but try my best not to land on certain areas which resemble a sort of neon grid like material that gives me that stinging sensation I get from the power lines and is hard to pull away from as though its slightly magnetic. Theres been numerous occasions too where I'll fly above an area and recognise areas and buildings that I've seen before during other OBE's. Things tend to stay as they are in one area where as in others they'll change slightly. So this time I was frustrated as I couldnt get high enough to take in the view so I headed to the bottom of my street and then onto the next one which was also full of these powerlines so I flew down the street and noticed gangs of people outside some of the houses but I'm not sure if I was noticed. I managed to accelerate my flying and shot straight down the street heading North and as I approached buildings I squinted my 'eyes' slightly before going through them and started going through a fog for a while. Then things got strange and unnerving as a face started coming towards me through this fog groaning and screaming. I put my hands out in front of me and it felt disgusting and I had to return to my body. My heart was pounding and I got up and eventually drifted off to sleep. One other thing that I've noticed in my last few OBE's is that its been snowing a little and theres been a slight covering of it on the ground but its not as dense as in the physical and is more like a semi transparent foam that disappears when walking on it.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Aren't these experiences just hallucinations, something created by your mind?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xelor

Hallucinations? No. well, if you call the Real life an hallucinacion, then maybe yes.

When you experience Future events,knowingness of things in the waking state and other effects you will start to think differently about it.
edit on 24/1/2015 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Doesn't that mean it's not "real"? I mean we are just inside our own heads dreaming, whether lucid or not? If we aren't actually experiencing the real world, than isn't it all just a lucid dream?

It depends on who you talk to - There's several camps as to what OBE is, and what it isn't.

From my perspective as a person that has been projecting since an early age, this is the concept for each of the terms that I tend to agree with.

It's true that on the surface a lucid dream and an OBE/Projection appear to be similar: Both have similar steps to attempt having one or another. Both tend to take place when you are in a relaxed state of mind, and both can sometimes have the same outcome.

There are slight differences though - In an OBE, my belief is that you are doing something "external" to your physical body. I have had experiences leaning in favor of this (for example, I have had a conscious projection where I spent the time learning to control moving myself around the room; I was able to see the position of my physical body while this was going on). Also, for me, the "awareness" is different in lucid dreams vs astral projections. In a lucid dream, I am actually "foggy" in my thought process (I tend to want to give up control of the dream, aka make it a normal dream) ; in a projection, I have clear thoughts, but no direct thought process (in other words, I don't know what to do once I am out; my destination will change from location A to B, unless I put out considerable effort to stay at A).

In short: Based on what I have experienced so far in my studies - the phenomenon is quite real.

Hallucinations? Not quite. Although they can sometimes be a precursor to a projection/OBE, they aren't the experience. It also cannot explain how it is that I was able to see what a friend's house looked like, and a brief glimpse of her room looked like (why I picked that destination...well, let's just say teen hormones got in the way at the time
). Keep in mind, at the time I never knew where she lived, or saw the interior prior to my projection.

-fossilera

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

There was an experiement where someone goes into an out of body experience inside an MRI, and they scanned their brain and found out that it was the brain that was causing it, nothing more nothning less.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

But does the local make it any less real.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xelor

There was an experiement where someone goes into an out of body experience inside an MRI, and they scanned their brain and found out that it was the brain that was causing it, nothing more nothning less.

Ill try to explain this reply in this way:

"God says there is no death"

Mr.Unknowing ask scientist to prove that there is no death.

Scientist does something bad and tells Mr.Unknowing that Death exist and is real.

so who is right ?

i mean really, who is right ?

Ok to reply to the Quote:

If you are a Mind, which thinks that it is the body, and suddenly goes out and discovers things outside of it, and even experience something out there. How can a simple Brain activity scan, (brain - which reacts to a dream anyway) prove that the experience is real ?

edit on 5/2/2015 by Hombre because: spelling errors and changed soul to mind

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I agree. And I think that brean does not stop working during the experience. I think that brain is just a body part which is always turned on and working no matter what. Because it is like a motherboard for the body - there a lot of different process to work on even during sleep. And the spirit is hm...maybe like electricity? if we take analogy with computers.

Anyway you have to try it and do it to, there is no other way. Science fails for metaphysical stuff. So if anyone is interested but does turn his head away because of some science experiment, then he is a fool for me. There are a lot of people all over the world who can do OBE or astral travel and to think they are all just hallucinating - even though some of them are encountering different beings which you can interact with.

I just had, like a week ago my first OBE experience and it was awesome feeling. I was in my room and looking at my body. Then when I tried to go out the room I just slammed right at the door. Then I am thinking OK, that is unexpected, it was even funny for me. Because before OBE I had two lucid dreams in unknown location where I could fly all over the place...Anyway then I tried to go out of the window and again - just slammed in it, haha

Than in OBE I am thinking to myself. What know? And when I though that, some black circle-ish being emerged out of the ceiling. And I didn't feel any bad or good vibes from it. It was just trying to come near me or smth, because when I "stepped" away, it just flew right towards me again until it was right at my face. And It was unpleasant for me - I was not sure what it wants. So I said to it in the mind. Go away or something along those lines. And it just went back from where it came, to the ceiling.

After that I looked very closely at the spot from where it emerged and disappeared and it looked very weird. Like some portal or something. It was a circle of blueish grass or somthing along those lines. And after that I blacked out and do not remember anything

I was very happy that this finally happened to me and I hope there will be many more OBEs to come!

edit on 1423145073204February042042815 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

edit on 1423145129205February052052815 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What are the top 5 methods some of you prefer to use when entering the OOB state?
(For a first timer)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Thanks for the reply, I've had four astral projections so far, and I BELIEVE they are different. I still don't have definite proof it's different than a lucid dream. I've had countless lucid dreams and I understand perfectly what you mean by the different levels of awareness.

When Astral Projecting I feel fully conscious, maybe more so than I am now. When Lucid Dream I know i'm in a dream. It's just something you can't explain unless you've done it. I understand that part. Currently I'm trying to prove to myself it's real by ways of having my wife hide things, and going to see it than proving it's real to myself. Of course you know the difficulty of Astral Projecting and it's not an "on Command" thing, just yet. Though it is becoming easier.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Try this, try and imagine that the "other person" is actually yourself from the future trying to pull you out. Make a time and then later on pretend that you are visiting your past self, and go to your bed, and pretend to pull yourself out.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Same on my end - I cannot say with 100% certainty that what I am experiencing is external to me (I'm at 95% certain though). There are a couple experiences though, that while disturbing, had the potential to prove that a projection is something "more" than a basic lucid dream (anyone reading can PM me for details if you want - It's not that I'm trying to be mysterious, but rather that these are a bit...much to be posted in public; I found one highly embarrassing).

Back on topic, just like with anything, the more you get used to the experience, and the more you work with it, the better the odds that it will happen more often. I've noticed that I'm getting close to the separation state more and more if I keep working on the nightly projections.

And the test you are doing is probably the best way to prove this - I once thought of trying something similar, only problem was that the ex girlfriend wasn't into any of this.

-foss

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: fossilera

Thanks for the reply, I've had four astral projections so far, and I BELIEVE they are different. I still don't have definite proof it's different than a lucid dream. I've had countless lucid dreams and I understand perfectly what you mean by the different levels of awareness.

When Astral Projecting I feel fully conscious, maybe more so than I am now. When Lucid Dream I know i'm in a dream. It's just something you can't explain unless you've done it. I understand that part. Currently I'm trying to prove to myself it's real by ways of having my wife hide things, and going to see it than proving it's real to myself. Of course you know the difficulty of Astral Projecting and it's not an "on Command" thing, just yet. Though it is becoming easier.

i will try to explain why you cant prove it as real, well at least why isnt working.

the steps you are doing are this:

you go into astral with the intention to prove that something is real.
you get out, dont get the expectet result.
come out and judge it as not real.

what is happening is basicaly this:

You get out to prove something that is NOT real is real.
You find out that what is not real is as well not there.
you get out and judge the reality as unreal and unreality as real,
and so, the experience as unreal.

instead of going "out" to prove something, do this:

go out to find that the things which your wife has hidden are there.
(your wife may be wrong here, say the wife of the person called "yourname")

or even better, go out to find, what things are at that place at the time you are now.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Guys, I want to try this out too. Any suggestions from the experienced ones?

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join