It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It happened!!! I had a conscious OBE!! Yesterday I was have the rushing sound that you get prior to having an out of body, all darn day, well from about noon until about 5pm.

I decided to lay down and try to take a nap in hopes of having an OBE, the wind like sound has always been the best indicator that an OBE is about to happen. After laying down the vibrations started to happen and I rolled out of my body the opened my eyes and was back in my body. This happened several times over, so I decided I wouldn't open my actual eyes and see if my third eye would open up once out. After several unsuccessful attempts, it finally happened. I was totally blind at first, stood up at pet my cat who was laying on the couch behind me. That's when I was able to see, I could see myself laying on the couch with my cat sleeping in the spot I had felt her just previously.

Whenever I get OBE's while my husband is a work, I try to run to the tattoo shop he works at. We live one block away, so the journey isn't really that far. I opened the french doors and stepped out on the balcony. I had to tell myself "this is an OBE and you can jump off the balcony to the street and not get hurt (we live on the second floor), so I jumped. It felt like the street came up to me and I landed on my feet, like a cat, lol. Then I heard a motorcycle, looked up and it was headed straight for me. I tried to wave the person down, trying to get them to stop but they just kept on going. Then I was back in my body.

It was the most exciting OBE yet, because it was different, I had been fully awake prior to the OBE. Hopefully it happens again!!

edit on 19-6-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You had the rushing sound for 5 hours straight? While you were awake???

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Yes, it has happened before, but never resulted in an Out of Body. The "wind" sound doesn't run straight through the entire time. It comes in waves with few "gusts of wind" every minute, for hours.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: demonhunter
what about when someone yanks you out, how should you prepare, should you be sleeping????well i am waiting for help because i cant do it on my own!!!

I have been out many times, but never managed to pull anyone with me. . . & someone unknown tried to pull me out a few months ago, tugging from my feet. I was willing, not scared at all, & in fact mentally projected the words, "Pull harder!" It did not work for me, however - if you are able to help others out that is a great talent!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Its great to hear that more and more ppl are experiencing obe's.
I havent managed to get out and do something conciously. What i experienced was more automatic type of thing.

5~6 weeks ago i got an idea type of information, shortly before i was fully awake. it was about Adam and Eve.
Im still unsure how to describe/write down this information.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hombre
Its great to hear that more and more ppl are experiencing obe's.
I havent managed to get out and do something conciously. What i experienced was more automatic type of thing.

5~6 weeks ago i got an idea type of information, shortly before i was fully awake. it was about Adam and Eve.
Im still unsure how to describe/write down this information.

When you react with other people when you are "out" so to speak. I was wondering about the timeline. A couple of times the other people haven't been dressed in what you could say are modern clothes. But most of the time they are. So I'm assuming that the effect is taking place in a real now timeline. With Cars and modern transport etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

When you react with other people when you are "out" so to speak. I was wondering about the timeline. A couple of times the other people haven't been dressed in what you could say are modern clothes. But most of the time they are. So I'm assuming that the effect is taking place in a real now timeline. With Cars and modern transport etc.

One reason for seeing mixed past and present effect could be in the nature of the obe's/astral projection. Imagine entering obe state as turning on the radio (the older type,where you need to turn the wheel to change frequency and channel) but you have entered the frequency which is somewhat in between of some past event and what you believe is now.
Try to ask mentaly where you are now.

For the above statement, you must know that time is not linear, as we experience it,but that everything that happened is now.

The other reason for seeing mixed content could be that you are interpreting what you see, so your memory is projecting the pictures of past events.

Anyway , when your out,mentaly ask for guidance. Ask For clarity.

Have fun.

edit on 6/7/2014 by Hombre because: [ /quote] was missplaced

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
this is like the blind leading the blind..

astral projection is as ancient as humanity itself..

and it is not the 'after life' some people here think so (even those who visited the realm)

even Robert Monroe himself said that everytime he followed a dead soul departing from earth, the soul always disappeared from him at certain level.

this is the playground of the spiritual level , dangerous to those without knowledge and protection.

Can you approach a wild bear and treat it kindly then expect a kind response ? nature dont work that way..

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: forsakenwayfarer

Some people just have a different way of typing out descriptions of others, try to see from a different view

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That sounds amazing. I wish I could get the hang of this but it never seems to work.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

One blind can indeed sucessfully lead another one to their destination, he just need to know the way.

A man would not approach an wild bear in the nature, because he will sense him , and run away.
The wild bears, are peacefuller than most of the city folks may think, no mater how much one calls them 'Wild'.

The thing what you call spiritual level is just an veil infront of the truth/reality which is of god. And this reality is peacefull and loveable and is very different than what we call reality (which is only an illusion anyway).

a reply to: UrbanMonkeyOne

try to get sleep at the noon/afternoon, 30 mins/1 hour. Then go to bed at night with an intention to do an astral travell.
it helps, if you say to yourself few times (at least 3) what you want to experience in the astral form. like visiting a place you always wanted to see.
And stop saying "never works" because it works but you just dont remember it upon awakening. When you tried the above tactic, upon awakening dont rush out of the bed, stay lying and think about the place where you wanted to go.
Think about things you could see there and maybe you will recall the memories from the astral travell.

And the most important thing is : Keep Trying.

edit on 4/9/2014 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

excellent next time don`t become afraid of the bike . it is real in the world in the oob it is not real remember your body is safe think move and it happens instantly at the speed of thought .it is about time some of you are starting to put 2& 3 together and coming up with the answer = HOLY # - IT IS REAL congratulations jenny

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Good to see this thread back at the top of the forum, I wondered where it had gone.

I'm still having OBE's a few times a week along with lucid dreams on the days in-between. I'm part of a facebook group called astral projection which has over 4000 members and regularly post my experiences along with others on there and its great for advice if your new to the subject. I'll copy my most recent experiences to this thread if anyones interested.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Clarky
Good to see this thread back at the top of the forum, I wondered where it had gone.

I'm still having OBE's a few times a week along with lucid dreams on the days in-between. I'm part of a facebook group called astral projection which has over 4000 members and regularly post my experiences along with others on there and its great for advice if your new to the subject. I'll copy my most recent experiences to this thread if anyones interested.

Hey Clarky!

I sure am and certainly there will be many others interested! So please post your experiences.
How did you manage to consciously project - by meditations, lucid dreaming, something else?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I've had a few and these where so vivid and detailed. thing I noticed was I aware that I was sitting up in bed but my minds eye where out on the astral. met other spiritual warriors and I noticed we all had a glow. mine was a greenish blue and I got a long best with that group. there were gays, straights, bisexual s lesbians. hybrids and more. really future istic and it was in this sacred temple heavily guarded.

the point of the exercise was how to deal and survive on the astral. it was intense. even though getting your zzz kicked nonphysically doesn't seem to hurt, it does. basically they had us do like an obstacle course setup. there was a gathering after on where we need improvement.

and then like in. Flash I was in my body sitting up in bed.
edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

It's so wild how it happens so quickly, one second your OBE or astral and the next millisecond you're back in your body.

Interesting that there were specific groups of people there, that's never happened to me. I've seen people and a few odd entities but there wasn't too much verbal communication, with the people anyways.

I haven't had an OBE in a couple weeks, really haven't tried either, I'm just too tired to complete my ritual. What has been happening lately is being able to see with my eyes closed, the whole room is viable and everything is in it's place. I have one of those eye masks that blackout all the light, so I've been sleeping with that to verify my eyes aren't actually open, I can still see the room. Haven't tried moving around at all, it could be that I'm OBE and just not realizing it. There's no vibrations, winds or noises associated with this experience as are usual with an OBE. It's bizarre.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

paralysis,vibrations, sounds and such are only the stages in the process of learning. you must not become aware of them, to enter obe/astral body state.

They happen even if you are not aware of them, but other people, who are still inexperienced and wanting to get into obe's, need to learn what could happen. And to get used to them, if they experience it.
If someone, who doesnt even know about this 'effects',experience them surprisingly, he will mostly get scared.

[note]
1~2 hours ago iv just had an conversation with an online game (widely known mmorpg) friend.
She told me, she could not sleep well last night, because she was scared by an movie which she watched on youtube, it was about ghosts.
(funny thing is, i was watching ghost-clips on youtube yesterday or friday evening) (its sunday 11:50am now).
So i asked her, did she ever saw ghosts.
Her answer was "when she was arround 21, she woke up and could not move, and she saw something there."

[ this sounds familiar ^^ ]

and she said, she was scared, back then.
[/note]
edit on 21/9/2014 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/9/2014 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

paralysis,vibrations, sounds and such are only the stages in the process of learning. you must not become aware of them, to enter obe/astral body state.

I don't agree with you about awareness, at all. SP, vibrations and sounds are key to getting OBE, when one of those things happens to me, it' a good indicator that I'm about to OBE. 

I have a ritual that has given me success with OBE's. After 11 years of them happening almost daily, I wouldn't consider myself inexperienced with astral projection. 

They happen even if you are not aware of them, but other people, who are still inexperienced and wanting to get into obe's, need to learn what could happen. And to get used to them, if they experience it. 
If someone, who doesnt even know about this 'effects',experience them surprisingly, he will mostly get scared.

I also don't agree with this comment.  I was more "scared" when I didn't understand what was happening. Once I learned that what I was experiencing was completely normal for OBE, I was less scared. 

Astral projection isn't a bad thing and there isn't anything to be scared of. 

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: Hombre

I don't agree with you about awareness, at all. SP, vibrations and sounds are key to getting OBE, when one of those things happens to me, it' a good indicator that I'm about to OBE. 

I have a ritual that has given me success with OBE's. After 11 years of them happening almost daily, I wouldn't consider myself inexperienced with astral projection. 

maybe i have missed the point in my post.

for part 1 of my post please answer me this questions:

Do you need to be awake, and to see that you cannot move your body, to enter obe ?
Do you need to Hear sounds to enter obe ?
Do you need to Experience vibrations to enter obe ?

replace the you in my questions with anybody, it isnt meat you only, jenny.

in my oppinion this doesnt have(need) to happen, to be able to enter obe's.
ofc you have your ritual, and you learned to use the keys to recongize the level at which you are, and at which obe will come. but that was not what i meant,in my post, about awarenes.

I also don't agree with this comment.  I was more "scared" when I didn't understand what was happening. Once I learned that what I was experiencing was completely normal for OBE, I was less scared. 

Astral projection isn't a bad thing and there isn't anything to be scared of. 

uhm thanks for agreeing to my post.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I tried to find my previous OBE's on the facebook group I mentioned but I can't seem to find them as facebook only allows you to go so far back.

I had an OBE this morning so I'll share that and any future experiences.

Went to bed at 11pm got tosleep around midnight, woke up at 2am, toilet and drink then slept till about 4am. Woke up at 4am and my alarm was due to go off at 7am. Couldn't get back tosleep for an hour getting frustrated. Decided to just get myself comfortable and attempt an OBE. Made sure the cat was away from me on the bed, layed on my back with arms across my chest and covers right upto my mouth which is my favoured position for projecting. Layed there and just waited patiently for a while then after about 10 minutes I got the twitchy finger which is always a good sign. Then I started feeling heavy and tingly in my hands. Then I experienced the howling through a metal tube in my head/ears (kind of like that feeling and sound you get in your head when you yawn but amplify it by 10. I experimented with it as this is pretty new to me and has only just started happening with my last few OBE's. I would tense a little and then as I let myself go, this howling through a metal tube noise would slowly appear and go. I found that I wasn't able to project when tense so I ran with it. It came several times getting stronger each time and then it stopped. I layed there and decided to project. First my fingers, then arms out in front of me and then my top half and finally I rolled out. I was slightly blind and decided to go upwards through the roof but ended up outside on the street with full vision now. I worked my way down the street and noticed 2 women heading towards me that looked drunk. I wondered if they'd notice me and they did. They looked at me, carried on and one of them said 'just ignore him he's dead'. An odd thing to say but then most things they say tend to be and they always talk in riddles. I turned left and headed up the joining street and usually when I'm at this point, I tend to fly up a bit and then everything comes into view so I flew up and got my usual view which is a city with spiritual looking buildings like mosques and churches with flats and houses dotted about all very close to each other. I paused for a while in the air and then got pulled back down to street level and noticed lots of huge rocks at the back end of the street blocking it off which is a first but I couldn't work out where they came from. I flew upto them and flew up to get past them but got pulled down and landed on them. When I touched them, I got a stinging sensation that intensified the longer I touched them so I kept trying to fly up but I couldn't get past them and didn't want them to cause me to return back to my body so I came away from them. I could hear noises and cheering and drum noises and noticed that they where coming from quite far away and noticed that the sky was lit up where it was coming from as though an event was taking place. I looked on for a while fastinated and then I slowly phased back to my body. I found myself fully awake and it was 6.30am so I just lay there till my alarm went off.

A short OBE which could of been longer if it wern't for those rocks. I've experienced the stinging sensation when touching other things before and usually describe it as a static/electric feeling but I think stinging describes it more accurately which has always got more and more intense the longer I'm in contact with it to a point where you just have to get away or risk loosing the OBE.

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join