It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackZeroX

originally posted by: BlackZeroX
Guys, I want to try this out too. Any suggestions from the experienced ones?

I've got a couple:
1. The easiest way to be in the right mindset is to go to bed earlier than normal, and set your alarm to go off about an hour before you normally get up. When you get up, do something small to "somewhat" wake you up. Do a little exercise, go to the bathroom, get a drink of water, and then get in a relaxed position (I prefer darkness, but you can try with dim lighting). It's important to be relaxed in body, and yet conscious in mind. You will know when you are in the right state because you may jump instantly into a dream, or you may start to get "vibrations" (effects that you may see, hear, or feel...For me, it mostly feels like an electric current is flowing through the body).

2. Focus on the act of falling asleep - You'll notice that on nights where your brain is a little more active, the first sense you will typically lose is feeling (your body will start to go numb), followed by sight or sound, depending on which is more active. The goal is to find that point where you are about to officially fall asleep.

3. Try not to have cheese, caffeine, or sugar before attempting - You want to be relaxed, not bouncing off the walls. Tea or other warm beverages work as well.

Just a couple things for you to work on, and experiment with - I'll post more on and off, as needed

-foss

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Can someone help me like they helped the OP? I can't induce it myself, but I know the feeling as it has randomly occured throughout my life. Maybe 3 times a year or so. PM me or something please if you're willing! If you can locate me just on energies or something(could be its own experiment) I'm going to be attempting solo for awhile tonight. I'll try to label myself captaintwig(does that work?).

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
learned that you have no voice out of body..

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
arround 4 weeks ago, iv had partial tryout effect. nothing that i was planed to do.
after watching Course in Miracles video, undoing time,
iv got into bed, and the other one, which seems to be a part of me outside body, sent me to sleep.
Then next thing i remember is trying to do the rolling out of the body technique, which succeeded partially, because i was trying it few times, felt down from the bed but the next second it was again in the bed trying to wiggle out again, and again.

Still no success in doing something else part from this :/.

(ps my english is not that bad, im just trying to avoid the i in my sentences )

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Mind telling me your "ritual" for a successful OOBE?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Just popped into this thread to get some opinions - I'm not sure if I had an OOBE last night or not.

I've suffered from Sleep Paralysis every since Christmas Day, where I had a very intense vision of something approaching my bed and a really loud fuzzy/static noise in my head. I've had SP about 7/8 times since then, and nearly every time it's accompanied with the static in my head which feels really strong.

It occurred last night. I woke up, frozen, and knew it was paralysis instantly because I had that familiar buzzing in my head. This time though, it was spreading into more of my body than it had before, I felt like I was tingling all over. I've been a long-time lurker on this site and I've seen people say to embrace this sort of thing when it happens so I did. Instead of fighting the paralysis off, I focused on the static buzzing feeling and it grew tremendously.
At this point, it becomes a bit harder to describe. I was lying on my side, facing my wall, yet I felt like I was sitting up. When I say sitting up, I don't mean rising up from my back, I mean rising up in the position I was laying (on my side). So I was rising up, still facing the wall, but then I'd snap back into a horizontal lying position. Eventually I rose up once more more, facing my wall, all the while this feeling of static all over my body, and then rushed forward through the wall.

My body was flying at a tremendous speed. I remember trying to slow down a little, but then instantly sped up and I was very aware that it was happening i.e. I know I can't fly, yet there I was, flying at this great speed. My stomach was lurching at this point. And then it changed. I was suddenly miles above an island. I get the impression it was somewhere tropical, with dark golden earth. And then I was faced with a great plane of blue in front of me and started to plummet. I was still aware of my speed at this point but I couldn't change what course I was on. I was definitely heading for this plane of blue...I'm 90% sure that it was an ocean. It was scary and exhilarating at the same time. Then I shot through the water and seemed to travel through what I can only describe as layers. Once I reached the water, I wasn't travelling through more water, it was like layers of lots of different images. Everything was blue and I was still moving at a great speed but I was passing through multiple settings all at once. After this, my body 'settled' down, the flying stopped instantly and I immediately started lucid dreaming in a different setting (but that's another story).

I've never experienced anything like this at all before, even with my sleep paralysis. It was like I was dreaming but I wasn't. I was aware of everything, but it didn't feel like a dream as I slipped into what I recognised as a dream straight after this episode. Did I experience an OOBE? Or was it Astral Projection or even Remote Viewing? I don't know too much about this area but I'm eager to know. Sorry for the long post - thought it would be easier to post in here where there seems to be a lot of people who know what they're talking about!

edit on 15-4-2015 by GillyweedFan because: wrong word used

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have never experienced sleep paralysis, thank goodness, but I do lucid dream quite often which I feel is indeed related to the out of body experience. The way it usually works for me is to consciously relax parts of my body in sequence. Imagine your toes and feet becoming asleep and still, then your legs, your stomach, etc. The last thing is your mind. If I do this it seems to stay active and I instantly become aware of the dream state. Be careful with your imagination though as it can run absolutely wild in a dream state. You could find yourself running from monsters from your imagination instead of flying or jumping or warping your surroundings like you want to.
edit on 22-4-2015 by WHWIV because: clarity

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
About 7-8 months ago i started reading about oobe , lucid , sleep paralysis and more and i tried to oobe a few months and got the vibration and heard a high pitch sound but nothing more so ended up taking a break from it.

A few days after my birthday couple months ago i got a sleep paralysis i heard an old lady sing and felt an presence in the corner in the shadows really wierd cuz that was my first sp.

A while after that 1-2 months i woked up in the middle of the night and felt like both my legs where in the air and i realized i was about to obe but nothing more happend.

I really want to obe tho but having a hard time focusing and just let go of all my thoughts.

I can only imagine how amazing it must be

edit on 13-5-2015 by thewire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
i've had an oobe twice..
once was travelling on a bus to visit my girlfriend who lived 400km away so its a pretty long bus trip anyway i was in the back of the bus so i could lay down and have a snooze.. i ended up falling asleep 3/4 of the trip in
i was asleep for sometime when suddenly i woke up i remember sitting upright and turning to see myself still laying down on the chair asleep i have perfect recollection to this day of this event.
i remember thinking to myself " i am outside of my body #.. i need to wake up my bus stop is coming soon"
which in fact it was i was 15 minutes away from my gfs house at this point.
everything around me was the exact same except there was a shimmer/blurriness to everything
i remember trying very hard to wake up i did eventually i woke as if from a dream during the whole oobe experience it felt certainly not dream like, from the point i exited the oobe and entered my body again was exactly the same no time difference the scenery was all the same in both instances it was a seamless slip back into.
but i awakened knowing i had exited my body for a brief time.. to this day one of the more strange experiences ive had.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I forgot to mention and i couldnt edit my previously post.

I noticed that when i trie to obe i lie on my back but after 1 or 2 hours when it doesnt work i usually lay on my stomach instead and i can feel a wave of (energy) ? going through my body and yesterday i feelt the wave and shortly after i feelt like i was flying but i wasnt out of my body i just got the feeling of it and i wasnt exactly ready for it so i got shocked and thats that... i probably would have gotten out if i had remain calm?

I know that you should lie on youre back when oobe but do anyone lies on stomach?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: thewire

There is no should, most ppl lie on their back because they can asleep better.
Its up to you in which position you can relax yourself better.
But, as said in Earlier posts, once you Know how to consciously do OBE, you dont even need to sleep.
edit on 21/5/2015 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have come to realise that the buzzing IS the vibration too. The 'vibration' is a dynamic that can affect all one's senses.

edit on 28-5-2015 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2015 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I had something like this happend to me i was laying here and i couldnt see but i dunni guess my eyes was still closed or maybe they was opened but all i seen was black i felt like wind rushing in my ears as well i never got past this step.. this is cool i thought iw as the only one who this has happened to.. maybe i was almost oob as someone else in my other thread suggested..

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I feel as if I am superiorly more conscious than those around me. I am young in age but I feel old in spirit. But I cannot remember things I feel I should know (if that makes sense) and it is bringing me down here. I am a very high spirited person, but I cannot seem to just make the "connection" with a higher source in depth. I feel like my connection with the earth is very weak, and I do not know how to make myself stronger.

I have discovered that everything that we do in life is based off of huge lies we have been told and that we continue to live daily.
If I am unable to seek truth in the world around me, then I want (I need) to seek truth inside of myself, because I live in such a day that everything is a lie. Nothing is what it seems to be. But am unable to really connect.

I really need help with this, I would love to be able to OOBE or learn how to regularly do these things, I have had minor lucid dreams but have frequent sleep paralysis.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

Just stopping by this thread to put this link again, of The Phase, a free e-book for techniques to lucid dream/OBE.
I experienced growth in the practice soon after reading just the first 20 or so pages. This is a free book and I'm not affiliated in anyway with the writer. I came across it about a year ago.

Let ATS know what works from the book if anyone here gains anything from it. I like the swimming technique and the wiggling technique.

obe4u.com...
edit on 19-6-2015 by kkrattiger because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2015 by kkrattiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kkrattiger

thanks for the link, ill start reading it soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Let me ask one question, how do you teleport? I've heard it on other Astral Projectionists.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackZeroX

ok, you cant say "scotty beam me up" (sorry this had to be
)

but, in the astral, you are driving with the mind/toughts. so to get the attention to some other place you would concentrate on that place.
like as if you are trying to recall a place from the memory (when you are awake, or now ).
so thinking of that place will bring you there.
at last, if you dont seem to move, ask for help (and i mean in the astral). mentaly say i need help. and it shall be given you,
as you are not alone there.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

Well to me is i can relax better on my stomach but seem to progress more when i lie on my back its kinda irritating.

Instead of creating a new comment i just write it here

i havent really tried much more becus i dont feel so good, anyway i found william coopers lecture on youtube and it was a couple of years ago i watched it the last time, as i was laying there and listening i closed my eyes becuse the quality was crap but the sound was ok, after a half hour or so i started to lose my body or feel it less and i tried but just feelt like my hands and legs got out a little bit and thats how its usually is i hope i will get out soon tho.
edit on 8-7-2015 by thewire because: Corrections

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join