It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Usually if I'm fighting against something or if somethings really intense whilst dreaming, I'll feel a kind of pressure build up and then this static surging sensation comes over me which increases to the point where I have to awake. Its as though I wasnt supposed to do what I was doing. On awakening the sensations stay with me for a few seconds with this strange burning feeling.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Clarky

Hmm... That's interesting. I have never heard of that.

I remember being stuck between dreaming and waking one time during a road trip. I just remember being in darkness, and I was trying to move and cry for help but I couldn't move at all! It was a little uncomfortable.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm wondering if OOBE is possible at all if one takes psychoactive medication, such as opiods (strong pain killers) and antidepressants. I got prescribed the pills because of a painful physical condition, and I find that they mess up a lot with my sleep and dreams - while still healthy I'd have lucid dreams and also I'd often be able to think of a solution to my work or personal problems while dreaming. Since starting the meds two years ago I only get nightmares and I seem to have lost the ability to lucid dream (perhaps temorarily?). Most of the time, I have no memory of any dreams at all upon waking up. Do you think there is a way I could regain it...perhaps there's some exercise etc.? Or does one have to have a perfect chemical balance in their brain to be able to have an Oobe? Some people who use drugs or are given certain medication (e.g. during a surgery) have reported to experience something similar to Oobe and I guess at least some of those people were probably not on a balanced diet nor did they abstain from alcohol either. Maybe there's someone in similar situation to mine who could advise me or clarify this for me? Many thanks, Oli.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OliGoesDown

I was reading that South American Indians, sometime take a plant that lets them see above the canopy of the rain forest, to find there way if they are lost.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have been attempting to project out of my body on and off for a few years now with no luck!

I haven't given up though, but I need some help :/

If somebody could u2u me with info on this topic, or even someone skilled who can perform a "yank", that'd mean a lot to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
toxicspikes (gosh what a lovely screen name
):

Can you get any part of you OBE? A hand, for example?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedCairo
toxicspikes (gosh what a lovely screen name
):

Can you get any part of you OBE? A hand, for example?

hehe thanks

Unfortunately not, the closest I've gotten is maybe a twitch where I try to move while my body is numb

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
toxicspikes: have you tried the various audio technologies which can sometimes assist with this? E.g. binaural stuff?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Worked on technology based on Robert Monroe's HemiSync stuff, decades ago...developed the first computer-controlled hemisphere synchronization signals. Good stuff.

Cheers,

Samuel Rose, author
Scout Report Series

reply to post by theRiverGoddess

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

SamuelRose
Worked on technology based on Robert Monroe's HemiSync stuff, decades ago...developed the first computer-controlled hemisphere synchronization signals. Good stuff.

Cheers,

Samuel Rose, author
Scout Report Series

As someone who has been trying for nearly a decade to have another out of body experience, I'd be very interested in hearing what you have to say, as would many others. Would you perhaps consider creating a thread regarding your experience with the technology, and your thoughts in general on the subject?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Every night before going to sleep, meditate for ten minutes on inducing a lucid dream. Write two paragraphs about lucid dreaming. Fall asleep imagining floating into outer space.

Identify success without questioning, close eyes and imagine one's self moving around on the astral plane.

List communities which can be unified from the astral plane. Churches and synagogues, covens, obscure esoteric societies, social gatherings, high density cities and medium density outlying settlements. Go through the most morally sincere communities first. List languages and countries, Europe, the Americas, and the Middle East are my top three best guesses on moral sincerity.

This exercise should make for some interesting dreams. At first, it may only be possible to edit the content of the dream itself.

Also spend ten minutes every night writing down how to identify success manifesting psychic abilities, and dreams unfold which teach the lucid dreamer psychic abilities spontaneously.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There is some great advice in this thread. I have always been curious about OBEs and while I have tried many times, have yet been able to fully project. I find myself either falling asleep, or get to the vibration stage but no further. Once I did have a strange experience where it felt as though my head was going through a washing machine - spinning like mad, but again I could go no further which only frustrates me enough to stop trying. After reading this thread, I just may have to try giving it a go again.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have read several books on OOBE and myself have good experience with LDs (lucid dreaming), but never had a "classic OOBE" where I am in the bed room, aware of leaving my body and then "looking at my body".

I myself see LDs pretty much very similar to OBEs, in fact I don't see any difference respective I am not sure what the difference is really supposed to be.

In LDs, I am *very* conscious and I am aware that I am "dreaming" (or: "in another reality")...and I can also look at myself like hands, arms etc.

I can also confirm one thing that I already read several times, that reading books on OOBEs alone can already help to trigger them.

I recommend "Out of Body Experiences - How to have them and what to expect", there is actually a free online version of the book here: www.robertpeterson.org...

(I am confused about the copyright situation here since on one hand the book is freely accessible on the site, but he says it's not allowed to reproduce the book in any form. I have in fact converted the online book for my Kindle, but due to this I can not share my Kindle version, obviously.)

I liked THIS book a lot more than other OBE books I already read which are all attempting very hard to find "deeper metaphysical explanations", but THIS book is very down-to-earth without any new-age blahblah and it has many practical tips and exercises in it. This is why I recommend it.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

you are on the right track . i was taught by 1 of the aboriginal women from Canada how to do both oob`s and to dream .the easiest way to learn how to oob `s at will is to learn how to dream .the dream time is learning how to use the dreaming body . as you drift off to sleep count the levels of consciousnesses that you go through until you are asleep ,there are 7 levels down and seven levels to wake up through . once you are in the dream time take control of the dream -THOUGHT - is how you control it . ,ex. think i want to go to the pyramids in Egypt then go there once you are there say i want to see inside in you go ,to think is to move to think is to do . forget all of the esoteric crap that they are telling you to do to get there . all this meditating is a waste of time once you understand the levels you are going through you will actually feel yourself going up and down through them in the dream time . these levels are a way to 1] stop the inner voice or thinking 2] this counting down is the same as all the meditating in the world as it becomes natural to you as it is all natural to us- ALL- it is a part of us all.and don't fear it embrace it as when you are dreaming you are not in the physical body there is a separation between the BODY and the the dreamers body [ THE DREAMERS BODY IS COMPOSED OF NOTHING MORE THAN PURE ENERGY AND OUR MINDS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A GIANT DYNAMO THAT IS WITHIN US AND IT HAS UNLIMITED POWER OR ENERGY TO USE].

once you learn to dreamtime and how to use it then the next step is to learn how to go through those 7 levels that you use to sleep ,but you do it when you are wide awake ,those 7 levels if you understand this will open the doorways for you to travel the same as in the dream but now you are wide awake .those levels with practice will become so ingrained into your psyche that you will not even realize that you are having and oob experience it just happens .and yet you will know because in the dreamtime you know you are asleep but when you are awake in the oob `s you will feel and see everything as if you are there and yet you could be many hours away from where you are in the oob`s it is like being at 2 places at one time and yet you know where you are sitting .
one word of advice for those of you who do dream there are many other worlds and realms that will open up for you to visit ,just remember this that what you see is not usually what you are used to here in our world . ex. in the land of the faye and yes they are out there if you see them taking what looks like a christmas tree ball off of the tree put it into their mouths it is not a CHRISTMAS TREE BALL , it is their food it is what we call honey dew so please dont try to save the little ones as they need to eat like the rest of us .
i posted 1 here for the goddess about my friends lost keys this was my first oobe . if you cannot find it let me know and i will repost it for you all .

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If experts can induce an OBE , why has no one proven to the scientific community that they can observe an event in another room or place without being there?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hamishsubedei

I saw a study on a tv program where an oobe guy was wired to an EEG in a bed, which prevented him from getting out of bed. While he was asleep a piece of paper with a random 6 digit number was placed on top of a wardrobe in the room. Cameras monitored his activity continuously.

When he awoke he was able to tell the researchers what the 6 digit number was. Only one result in a clinical environment but still very compelling...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I also saw this show and it seems like good evidence for conciousness outside of the brain , so i ask why scientists havent tried again in front of more witnesses or something to finally prove obe exist and wasnt a one time lucky coincidence or fraud as the skeptics would argue

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Foobler

I've had a some dances with the out of body me a few times. Afterlife is real for sure.

Ya she definitely figured this out a while ago.. She is on a permanent OOBE.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hamishsubedei

many years ago there was an operation done by the u.s. military using what they called super psychics ,or dreamers or oob`e pros . i forget what it was called but one of their people wrote a book about it years ago .i had a copy of it and lent it out but it never came back. they were using it to spy both here and out of our world . the man that wrote it ended up dead within 6 months of it being published and the book was pulled off of the shelf's so i guess your question was answered secretly by the u.s. government and its military p.s. the one thing that he did state was their accuracy rate was 85 % or higher depending on the subject that they were using some hit 99% ,

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Are there any OBE experts here? Can you verify your OBE claims , why not get the people at above top secret together to organize an OBE experiment where we can prove to scientists OBEs are real

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join