It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Heh, good thread and don't worry about those whom like to derail this sort of thing. What interested me was of another pulling you out. I have experienced this on a number of occasions, but not the pulling, but of just being out. Once you are out and then back in, you can often just bounce right back again.

If you check my threads, I went into some of this, but I am no expert. In fact I have tried getting out this last year with little success. I am going to the post on shadow people for in there, the person used psi wheels to build energy and that is what I did when things really got interesting. However, life is taking it's toll in stress which sets us humans back some.

I remember the night my wife woke me as my body was reacting to me bouncing about outside of the body, I was having kick ass fun and she thought I needed help. She did know she was not to bring me back, but there are times when it got rough. Like you, I was awake then and I told her I was out of body and to leave me alone. So I immediately bounced out of my body on purposes and must have resembled a yo yo as I remember going through the roof several times. Then above the clouds looking down at the rain below.

I then was met by an entity which I don't remember the looks of, and we had a confrontation and he backed off and I took off for the stars, what a rush! This is where I came up on the shimmering barrier, yelled out and was again woke by my wife. I voice told me not to go beyond the barrier by the way. Just for the record, my grandson does this and was allowed beyond the barrier.

Yup, it is cool being out and it is real. The first clear memory of deliberately going through an object was when I tried confronting a being that was messing with my grandson. I was violently thrown out of body into blackness. I manifested vision and light, well sort of as molecules themselves were the only light, and that was greenish. I made my way down out of this tall building which was abandoned, confronted a thick dirty glass door. I stopped there and decided I did not need to follow the rules of this universe and just faded deliberately through the glass, fully aware of it passing through my body. Yes, this was from a wakened state as well. There are others as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I am not trying to derail anything, Im curious as to
1. Is there a coverup of OBE reality.?
2. Is the lack of scientific tests on OBEs are related to the coverup
3. Is the lack of scientific tests on OBEs due to because real OBE masters cant verify them ?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Even though this thread is super old there is so much great information in here, I'll be reading it for weeks.

Anyways being able to AP is a life goal of mine. I have been researching it on and off for about a year now. I have come to a point in my life where I really want to take this seriously, hell I want to approach everything seriously now!

So here is where I stand with the whole AP thing...I am able to get into a meditative state quite easily but I have a very big problem leaving my body. I have gotten to the point where I can see my arms and my legs leave but my chest seems glued down no matter how hard I try to release from my body. Last night actually was the closest I've gotten to fully leaving my body, I was looking at my Astral hands and suddenly I felt a "pull" like feeling almost like I was on a roller coaster but the feeling wasn't going from my toes to my head it was going from my chest to the ceiling. It lasted like 2 seconds and I got scared and it stopped. The last few times I tried to AP I was using the rope technique, but this time I just focused on being fulled relaxed.

So how close am I to getting out? Is there a method to releasing my chest from my body? Does it have something to do with my heart chakra? I haven't heard as whooshing sounds...But I do hear ringing. I actually always hear ringing when I'm meditating which I hear is a good sign.

On a separate note, sometimes I can see with my eyes closed...Its the weirdest thing EVER. Sometimes I can see the whole room, other times I can only see things that are alive( like my dog or body)...I have tested it out with my brother with a pillow over my head I had him put up his fingers and have me guess what numbers he was holding up, I pretty much got it right 9 times out of 10. I don't see the room as I would if I had my eyes open, I see a white energy just buzzing around the edges of things. I wish I can control when it happens but I can't

So... am I seeing things with my astral eyes without actually leaving my body? Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them?

It's kinda crazy to look at ATS posts from '04...everyone seems much nicer and much more open to learn and help people.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow I just found this thread and it is full of so much information. I am only on page 8 I skipped to the end to reply and wow 140pages later I have a lot of reading to do. I am a lucid dreamer and have been interested in OOBE experiences. I thought you're in a similar state when lucid dreaming, Body asleep mind awake. I just wanted to thank you all for your information, it's quite exciting reading all of your posts. I can't wait to be able to come and add my experiences to the thread one day soon.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I never really had an Oobe, but I have felt one.

It was kind of early in my practice for meditation, when at the end of one of just opening my eyes. It felt like my mind jumped back into my body, and my lungs felt shocked, like how you feel when you jump into cold water.

That was the closest thing I had to an Oobe, and that was years ago.
edit on 4-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It's easy to be skeptical of all this. To me, it reads like lucid dreaming. There're studies where the experimenters are able to produce obe-ish or alien abduction-ish experiences. In the studies performed, it's (I assume) clear that the person is not seeing reality but something that's imagined.

It's very easy to say it's all imagined because the research so far is limited and our knowledge of this universe is also limited. Maybe there's an exotic science that could explain it, but it's far enough away in our future that it's out of the reach of science.

I don't rule it out, but it seems wishy washy. Deep down, I feel that people are afraid of death and despair the circumstances of our reality, so they seek a religious explanation or other escape. So from that standpoint, all of this appears to be neurotic. Then again, it may be too undeserved to blame anybody even if it's neurotic. I don't blame people for being religious. I actually feel sorry for them. None of us can change the reality of this existence and it's indeed sometimes a sad state of affairs. Why would I take away somebodies happiness? Never. My feeling is even though I think religion and spirituality are neurotic or something of that sort, I still respect people who practice them and want them to feel free.

This is my own perspective. I could be terribly wrong and have been known on many occasions to be haughty, so really, whatever I say is up in the air and shouldn't be viewed seriously. Nonetheless it's my honest opinion that this reality we live in is more horrifying than people want to admit to and causes them to hide from it behind extravagant mental conceptions. Maybe some of it's instinctive, otherwise, we wouldn't still exist.

If I come off as dismissive or offensive then I've failed to write this post the way I intended. I am just laying it all out. I'm exposing my thoughts; my nakedness. I'm not trying to hide what I actually think. My intent is not to cause argument or derision. Right now, I feel indifferent. No interest in inflaming, just in being honest.

Ultimately, there's a part inside us that urges us to seek oneness and understanding of all things. To tie up the loose ends and pull in the slack and remove the ignorance covering our eyes. A desire to cleanse the world of all its ills and to overcome the restrictions which have bound us and all the creatures in a (sometimes vicious) cycle of life and death. But we never can get that far. Short of heaven, we fall in the mud, but our eyes are always on a better place. We settle for what we can accomplish in the time given us, striving to keep on keeping on. This faith is our foundation in a world of unending torment.
edit on 6-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I really think i had an OOBE a while back. I was of course in my bed with my eyes closed to go to sleep and then out of no where i was out of my body standing next to my bed watching myself sleep.... It felt SO real and i was so confused and shocked about what was going on that the whole time i was just trying to figure out in my head if this is a dream or am i REALLY out of my body watching myself sleep..... It lasted for about 5 to 10 minutes. I can't really remember what happened after that as it was a while back. I know i didn't wake up right after that experience from my sleep.
edit on 9-10-2013 by Mouse89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I too can understand feelings of scepticism towards OOBE's. I often have them myself and I have to say that I would wish them to be true.

My experiences have been mainly of lucid dreaming but perhaps there may be some helpful tips for those wishing to experience an OOBE (be it a more vivid form of lucid dreaming of not...). I can't claim to having met any entities or of any barriers. I have just felt a very natural ability to go where ever I wanted to go, that I could travel to the edges of the Universe and that the journey was no more complicated than taking a walk to the shops. But I am still afraid, afraid of going too far (just in case I am in fact outside of my body...I do sort of like my body if I am honest, I'd hate to be parted from it for too long).

One of my first lucid dreams was turning a black and white dream into a full colour dream, more than that it went from images being cast on a wall like shadow puppets to full blown technicolour 3D. And I had made it happen because I had wanted my dream to be real. I also often dreamt I could fly but only ever a couple of feet above the ground. I could never fly higher until in my dream I realised that I could take the ground away. So I flew off of a cliff, thus achieving height. From them I could fly at any altitude. I have had dreams where I have been at parties with old friends from School whom I have argued with telling them they were only my own imagination, but the interesting thing is that they didn't think so, they thought me very arrogant to say so, so I tested them with a question that I didn;t know the answer to. They got the answer wrong and in fact when I woke up I realised I had known the answer to the question after all. All very odd.

My first experiences (that I recall) of OOBE's was when I used to have to sleep during the day as I worked nights and this is my handy hint for those wanting to Astral Project or lucid dream. Take a nap in the daytime, but make sure you are tired enough to sleep. No dozing, you want full on REM sleep in seconds.

I experienced the oddest sensations that felt nothing like a dream, it was if I had no choice, I wanted to wake up, I could see my arms and legs and I tried to move but could not, then there was an unbelievable sounds, not like wind rushing as has been described here but buzzing, humming and it filled me up, I could feel every part of my vibrating and lifting and the more I did the louder it became. It was blooming terrifying and I tried to stop myself lifting up, as I did the sounds got quieter but then it would build again and I would be pulled. I'm not sure how but somehow I ended up rolling myself off of my bed to wake myself up fully. This was unlike any lucid dream of flying I have ever had, this felt far more real and out of my control.

Who knows? Partly I am would like it to happen again but I do think it happens best if you sleep during the day. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Interesting post this. Also interesting its gone on for 141 pages. Nice to read peoples comments. I myself have been taught to control the astral machine. I will call it this as this is what it is referred to by my guides. To do this during the day would take an immense amount of "converted" energy and im surprised anyone has been able to do it with all the static generated from peoples random daily thoughts. i know compression fields which the brain uses can be compressed almost to infinity to mask the passing of time but having a oobe during the day and during waking state would leave someone with a nasty migrane. Either your on Antidepressants or your on a medication that stops pain in the brain basically.The vibration generated by your machine and that in turn with the resonance in the ears as people often say its similar to solfeggio noises would surely leave you in a state of shock. Its better to be in a state of pure relaxation and the least brain activity, also being in an environment where the latter is happening all around helps. Many convicts in prisons OOBE, its the brains way of finding release. i can teach you all you need to know and i can help you turn it off if it is bothering you. Most oobe are your machine getting ready for the surge, the moment at which your mortal tie to this earth ends, or it could just be flexing itself which it does a lot when your in a juvenile or captive state. Either way dont go out to try and upset the machines balance with your body that would just result in it doing an evac on you, and the hospital turning around to your loved ones and saying they havent a clue how you passed.It is a delicate machine and something not to be messed about with. As i have mentioned previously turn it off let it do its job when its time comes and for now concentrate on bettering yourself in this mortal plane.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
you intentionally trying to do it and thats not a good thing. You feed with your energy the abominations and its really risky to fly into the stars, as there is lots of soul traps in the way near to earths outer atmosphere.
I would suggest you not to, until we are a free world again... lol

edit on 28-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
been trying this for the last 5 or so months and i have nearly been there! i have had the bottom part of my legs out and once where my head and neck were out but unfortunately i properly woke myself up by in my mind i was cheering myself on to get out of my body!! i'd read about people saying about the vibration and wondered what the hell they were on about, now i know, the vibration is absolutely mad! its great, i can't wait for it to properly happen, if anyone has any tips i would really appreciate it! or if there are any 'yankers' out there that are willing to help, even better!!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I was researching this as well, but I figured out easier way of doing this.

Easiest way to achieve OBE is during relaxation deep or Sleep paralysis(thats the secret).
Some people can achieve this through smoking (u know what), I've noticed, when relaxed.
A relaxed body without SP also works, need experience in meditation, to reach
thoughtless state of mind, you are basically depriving yourself of your senses, and
the brain thinks it need to go to bed, and hence the ILLUSIONS.

Hate to say it, all it really is, is a another form of "dreaming" or lucid dreaming", just
another form of it.
But astral project/OBE IS NOT LUCID DREAMING. May look like it but its not.
Cause in lucid dreaming,(done lots of time) its your own personnel sandboxed
WORLD where you are god, you can do whatever the hell you want.

While OBE/Astral, there is limitation, in which you explore, different
layers of the world, in which lucid dreaming doesnt have. Has a different
feel to it, very realistic and vivid, very much like reality, while
people who are trying to be LUCID they have to use reality checks.

Obe/astral is about the same thing. All you need to do is pop out of your body
once you hit SLEEP para vibrations. Then you are free you explore your mind.
Google how to astral project / or how to OBE, its usually the first link.

Or here is simple basis of trick
1. sleep 4-5 hours, set alarm to wake you up.
2. wait about 1 hour before go back to bed. (read a book)while awake.
3. Back to bed, this when SP occurs, now practice exit technique,
easiest is to roll out of bed techi, since you know the sensations,
all thats needed now is to visualize it.
4. DONE>
Theres really nothing religious/spiritual about it, or its not evil
in anyway way, since its all occurring within your mind.
Its a dream.

Now if you schizophrenic problems, or mental problems, or "FEAR" inside your mind
, you might not like the experience, cause your mind brings forth the "FEAR" to
LIFE, and ITS VERY REAAL and the FEEL IS TOO, cant harm you anyway, cause its a dream.

I had a nice WEBSITE about astral/obe, that I backed up the
entire site in time, about astral, same as above, their
site dont exist anymore, guess they couldnt pay it anymore, good thing I backed it up in time.
When I have time, ill try to write up a guide with pics from their site.
edit on 3-11-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aerial

so while im laying there and relaxing, what am i supposed to be thinking about? i usually concentrate on my breathing but just end up falling asleep, thats where im a bit stuck, i don't know what im supposed to be thinking of. i've tried setting the alarm, i got up and read and went back to bed but nodded off! i love my sleep, i've tried doing this in the afternoon, lol, i listened to a video on youtube one afternoon, guided astral projection and she kept going on about floating in water and going under water, well, i hate water so had to turn it off, all i could think of was drowning!

il keep my eye out for your next post.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Several projections seemed to phase into different scenes, slightly different.

Talking to guy on corner didnt have time for me at first, i mentioned earth to him, told me hed seen a double rainbow a few days ago.

Boxer guy mean looking red eyes and stocky throwing punches, blocking no problem but very menacing, had to get away.

Kept projecting to martial arts places fitted out with gyms with with really impressive equipment had a go on the bags, kicks and punches fine but strugggled doin anything else cos of gravity problem kept struggling pulling off combinations, they were all excellent at it. Guy was talking about karate and seemed knowledgable on his martial arts. Thought id do well and fit in but was prooved wrong and felt a little out of place stumbling about, got a few dirty looks but was absolutely brilliant experience popping out at different dojos. Talking to a female sensei and felt bit of connection with her but lost it and back to body.

Projected to some sort of new housing estate was singing a song making it up for a while then suddenly a song id never heard got played like off the film Tron. Daft punkish and futuristic sounding was very well put together and nothing ive ever heard with singing in English. Floated over to this area and got shocked really bad by motion dectector lazers. really intense! moved away quick and noticed a grid of it as tho protecting an area. When i came back to body i got the burning sensation/smells. Uncomfortable.

Lot of smell to the air whilst out air almost got a texture to it.

Talking to martial artist about earth asked me about tv channels we get here told him. TV on the side, retro box looking but was very sharp picture and also 3d when u look up close to it seemed to have some sort ofnews program on and updates on new advancements. Was a powercut felt a bit iery

Returning to body a lot. Could of carried on obes but felt i wouldnt of remembered much so snapped out of it plus energy was gettin weaker.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The above is notes I made during the night. I had several projections that night and could of had more but I really wanted to make some notes.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Always been interested in AP but only once did I experience it.

It was when I was about 13 maybe saw a program or read something about it and thought I would try it. Well I flew out of my body for a couple of seconds and it was such a shock that I slammed back into my body so hard I actually sat up.

Have never been able to do it since, have read quite a bit about it over the years. I did read somewhere its best to start with lucid dreaming, once you have mastered that apparently AP is a lot easier. I tried that for a few weeks trying to remember my dreams and become lucid.

I started remembering my dreams more often than usual, but could not become lucid so I gave up. It would be good to get a helping hand from someone who has mastered AP.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hamishsubedei

is there a coverup ... yes . back in the 60`s the us government was useing seers or oob specialists to spy on other governments in the world and also on targets known to them outside of this world , there was a man that wrote a book about it in the 70`s the book was removed from the shelves world wire after he was killed 6 weeks after the book was relesed .

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Im not sure if I believe in what you are describing, But I will share with you. About 15 years ago I was in a car accident . I will save all the details but would like to share that when I was laying on the ground and they where working on me . I could see and hear everything , not from above but from where I was laying .The thing you said that really struck me was the sound of the wind .I could hear wind also . They said I had no pulse and was not breathing , With every shock the wind became louder . The third shock the pain hit and the wind stopped . Just wanted to share .

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I agree we are all here for our own reasons and no one should judge another.

And I am much more interested in what someone has to say then how they type it !!!!!!

Open minds please you never know what you might learn.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by breezo

I think meditation opens your mind to experiencing a range of unique experiences. You want to clear your chakras and try meditating near a dim light. I accidentally had an OOBE when I was at work at a stranger's house. The room was dim as I relaxed on the lazy boy chair. I opened and closed my eyes. Then, my normal eyes remained shut. I was looking at the room with another kind of eye. The room appeared a bit hazy and I don't remember blinking. I felt my body float up out of the chair and I floated kind of bouncy style towards the hallway where the house guests were sleeping. I heard a laugh behind me. I knew it was an entity laughing at me. I couldn't see it but I wasn't sure I wanted too. I was scared and I heard someone walking so I shuffled back into my body. Then I opened my "mortal eyes". The older lady of the house stood there at the hallway and said she heard something. "Everything was okay," I said and she went back to bed. I was shocked to finally have a OOBE but I was frustrated at the voice that laughed at me. Was it a ghost? Did it want to jump into my body? Was I going to be stuck in that reality? The fear seems to cut spiritual experiences short. If this happened to me again-I would try to ask the being what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join