It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of you are just Human

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Yes, please provide said evidence.

2nd line

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
could not resist...
Had to do it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I'm asking YOU for proof. Don't try and skirt the issue. I want YOU to produce PROOF! or any of you that support this ridiculous thread. I am interested in learning and I feel you may be on to something, but, before I fully subscribe to your ideas, I need proof, and I want YOU to give it to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

1. Well there is your problem right there. MAYBE. There is no proof you can warp space without mass or massive amounts of energy.
2. Proof to me would be an alien craft, an alien body, a real live alien. If there are so many hear that half of ATS has met them personally then surely there would be a craft or a body or two laying around.
3. Exactly my point. It says a lot about the people that believe.
4. Relevant
5. Maybe they dont. This isnt Star Trek, this is reality. So you want me to believe that multiple alien races live here and we all just get along, even though we cant even get along with each other. If I see an alien I am going to gut him and drag him on the first TV show that pays me enough money.

1. No, but there isn't proof the other way either. So you can't use Occam's Razor and think they aren't here for that reason.

2. Hmmmm. There are multiple possibilities here as to why such a proof has not surfaced.

They could actually not be here in flesh and blood form, but in a holographic informational transmission via gravity waves, or something like that. Or they could just be so rare we haven't stumbled upon one yet.

It's difficult to be sure if a spacecraft is alien or human, because we have no idea what kind of black-ops projects are going on. It's like the photos, if it were alien, we wouldn't really have a way to prove it.

3. You can't judge something by the people who believe in it though.

4. how?

5. Who knows what their motive is. I think humans are pretty nasty creatures by the galactic standard, i think and hope most other races are nicer to each other than we are.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Im saved i thought i was having an identity crises for a minute.Thank you now that thats resolved one less problem i have to worry about.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Can we just all agree to disagree on this one. This is funny and was not meant for debate. Can someone write another one "all of you are God"

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

LOL, Star and flag for your thread. Maybe they should change the motto to Accept Insanity.

I am pretty sure I am human, well except when I drink too much and turn into a Warewolf. I always get special powers after about 20 shots.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for their involvement. I'm still none the wiser why we as humans are infatuated with the paranormal and wanting to be part of it - but we're making some sort of venting ground at least. Someone mentioned flags and this being a honeytrap for them - you might be right so if a mod can remove them from my profile or tie them into someone else's I'd appreciate it - I'm not here for them - only knowledge. Thanks.

Elepheagle first as I know you're wanting to hit the hay/work.

Originally posted by Elepheagle
I have a couple/few burning questions:

Why so much effort on your behalf to "debunk" Spooky Mulder's thread? What is it that upsets you so much about a notion that can't possibly be proven, that you try to prove it otherwise, which, literally, can't be done either.

I'm not trying to debunk Spooky's thread - I just think that it's impossible to get a direct answer from within anyone in it outwith believers (and there was a disclaimer at the start - so fair do's to him).

I get 'upset' about the notion of what I consider weak minded, potentially dangerous people propagating a belief system which draws upon further weak minded people. I understand children can have flights of fancy and play pretend games amognst each other - but adults seeking to 'Deny Ignorance' - well that's a step too far. To me it seems like the 1984 concept of swapping meaning for ministeries with intention is prevalent here.

By using a tongue-in-cheeck counter to that thread - I'm hoping people can express their thoughts upon why some people need to be more than they are.

I am not saying there is, or is not, a soul - only that we exist. Which while provable in a non-Sartrean way has to be taken prior to investigating anything further. Sorry it's not a ocmplete answer, but it helps the question I suppose.

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
I need proof that YOU are human.

Have I made huge claim in that?

Well I don't have to provide huge vidence to back it up.

Gimme a question that only a human can answer and I'll respond as soon as I read it.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I believe it is probable that other life forms are in the universe, but unlikely they all come to earth to hang out with us and slip us the probe.

Many do not believe that aliens live amongst us for several reasons.
1. It would defy known physics for them to be able to arrive here in any reasonabe amount of time. Key operator = known

2. Nobody has any real proof of aliens being on Earth beyond a crappy youtube video that proves nothing. read 'real proof' as 'acceptable proof'

3. I could put up a youtube video of a light shining on a wall and like half the people would think it was an awesome example of an alien craft and star and flag my thread. Tru dat.

4. Most people who believe aliens live amongst us discredit themselves by also believing a bunch of other nonsensical stuff. Tru dat.

5. Since everything in the universe is a product of evolution, which inherintely teaches us the value of us vs them, then if they were here they would probably kill every last one of us and set up camp, before we got a chance to do it to them. We can assume that everything in the universe is a product of evo, but we can't know. We ain't seen nothing yet.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm asking YOU for proof. Don't try and skirt the issue. I want YOU to produce PROOF! or any of you that support this ridiculous thread. I am interested in learning and I feel you may be on to something, but, before I fully subscribe to your ideas, I need proof, and I want YOU to give it to me.

I'm human because that is what I have been told, yo.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I think it is pathetic how the people in this thread and "the other thread" cling to these ridiculous labels. "human" "alien" "lightworkers" "crystaline" "starseeds" "starchildren" etc.

I'm a this, I'm a that. If there is anything that you all have in common and you insist on using labels to indentify yourselves can we all agree that we are infinite consciousness having the illusion of a a finite experience? or is that to much to wrap your head around?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Wow, thanks for this, I just found out that I'm actually an American.

This whole time I thought I was a starchild, but after really looking into the mirror, and knowing that I fall in with 6/6 of your points, you're right, I'm an American/human.

Now all we need is 15 useless youtube videos to correlate to your actual points, and really seal the deal.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thanks, M0r, just curious as to where your reaction stemmed from. That makes perfect sense to me. I think we had differing reactions to the content of the thread; not that I believed it of course, but I didn't view it as harmful as you did.

All good though, happy to be here on ATS, sharing ideas. Sharing ideas, of course, is very good for the human spirit, and makes soul happy.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Thank you for the honest response. You are a human because that's what you were told. If we were all told from birth that we were one eyed purple people eaters then that is the label that we would all cling to. If everyone agreed to start teaching their children that we are all mammerjammers then your thread would have been called " All of you are just mammerjammers" It is a word and that is all it is or ever will be.

So if it makes you feel better to call yourself "human" then don't let me stand in your way. If it makes 'THEM' FEEL BETTER TO CALL THEMSELVES LIGHTPOLE WORKERS" then so be it.

In the long run, it makes no difference because we are all going back to the same damn place.

peace!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I think it is pathetic how the people in this thread and "the other thread" cling to these ridiculous labels. "human" "alien" "lightworkers" "crystaline" "starseeds" "starchildren" etc.

I'm a this, I'm a that. If there is anything that you all have in common and you insist on using labels to indentify yourselves can we all agree that we are infinite consciousness having the illusion of a a finite experience? or is that to much to wrap your head around?

Labels are helpful. How much fun would it be to go to the grocery store and have all the labels missing from the products on the shelf? I guess we shouldnt have names and all run around calling each other grunt.

I cant agree that we are infinite consciousness having the illusion of a a finite experience. I can agree that we are a bunch of fancy, dressed up, semi-intelligent primates with a limited life span. Is that too much to wrap your head around?

[edit on 6/2/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

LOL, ok? Labels help us identify who/what something is. It's YOU who is making out to be something negative. When someone asks what kind of car I have, I could say, "I have a Toyota", or I could get all emotional, and tell them, "labels are ridiculous, and I have a metallic vehicle, with an engine that can hold a finite amount of gasoline".

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I have no problem labeling "things".
I do have a huge problem labeling infinite consciousness.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Well JESUS H CHRIST, what kind of proof do you want. I will get it to you if you define what you would see as proof. Love your name by the way.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

BRAVO..!!!

I am falling over right now Sir...
Thoroughly enjoyed your debate and posts on that "other" thread.

Thank you ever so much for this!!!!

May your beer always be frothy and your ice cream sandwiches eaten in the
sunshine!!

BRAVO !!!!!!!

Peace...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

so they need to see a psychiartrist then
?

you have Le Qualificacion oui??

top topics