It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Probe Continues...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Thats if he gave up his american citizenship to which there is no evidence he had. Dont you listen? I said this in my other posts. Just take a breather and read what I posted. According to Indonesia law a child must be under 5 years of age and must give up foreign citizenship to attain Indonesian citizenship in order to be legally adopted

Chill out SG.

If you had read my other post you have noticed I said Indonesia would not recognize/allow dual citizenship. Which is what you are trying to drill into me, but I alrwady know that.

What I also wrote is that The US would have still recognized his US citizenship if he had one to begin with despite the Indonesian Laws or requirements.

And stop with the attacks already......... I have not attacked you in any way whatsoever

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
You pick and choose points to argue. Can you please defend his not releasing college transcripts?

How about you get be Reagans college transcripts? How about fords? How about Bushes? Tell me if your going to accuse the man of not being a valid natural born citizen, where the hell is the proof that a) he gave up his US citizenship or b) he was actually born in Kenya? Do you have a picture of his birth? Do you have any laws you can cite? Why do you readily ignore my evidence?

Plus, you liberals have absolutely THE WORST sense of humor

So providing evidence is a joke to you right?

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
If you had read my other post you have noticed I said Indonesia would not recognize/allow dual citizenship. Which is what you are trying to drill into me, but I alrwady know that.

You have been claiming Soetoro adopted him repeatedly, so if you listened you would have stopped that claim. Now that you recognize it Soetoro could not have legally adopted Obama. Im glad you get it.

What I also wrote is that The US would have still recognized his US citizenship if he had one to begin with despite the Indonesian Laws or requirements.

What your trying to say here is that if he attained Indonesia law US law would have recognized it? Thats true however given Obama circumstances, the fact he only lived in Indonesia from the age of 6 to the age of 10, under the laws at the time he would not have been able to gain Indonesia citizenship because at that time you either had to be under 5 or had to have resided in Indonesia for over 5 years to apply. Soetoro needed him to be a citizen to adopt him, but under the laws at the time he could not. If you understand my point then you would cut repeating the accusation.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Here, Bush's college transcripts.
2004.georgewbush.org...
I showed you his, now show me Obamas.

ooops.
can't
can ya?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

McCain's birthplace and circumstances are irrelevant. He wasn't placed into the office.

That's like saying I can't be a doctor because I've never been to Med school. It's irrelevant, because I'm not practicing medicine.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Here, Bush's college transcripts.
2004.georgewbush.org...
I showed you his, now show me Obamas.

Now show me Reagans, fords, infact show me every college transcript of every president. Show me their birth certificates as well, and while your at it show me the evidence where Obama gave up his american citizenship and show me evidence of him being born in Kenya.

The weight of evidence lies on the accuser sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

explain again how you know lolo soetoro didn't adopt barry when lolo married stanley? particularly since only indonesians were allowed in the schools. why wouldn't he have adopted this child who was now using the soetoro name?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Sure, but you're ignoring the fact that I showed you Bush's transcripts.
Keep moving the bar. Change the scenario.
You still haven't shown be Obamas.

As a debator you disappoint me.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
There would be a plan. The plan would be impeachment. We the people put him in office and we the people can get him out. (Legally - not lethally)

The only plan I see is to badger the man to death, and I wouldn't put too much faith in impeachment, they tried that with Clinton and it didn't work and it made him even more popular.

You know why? The Republicans and a good portion of the American public were standing in a glass house throwing stones. Larry Flint proved that.

Unfortunately, this information doesn't help those looking to oust Obama since there are already way too many ways around this argument. To think that Pakistan would turn away an American because of a travel ban (advisory?) is crazy. We have money to spend. They want it. Same goes for Cuba.

I agree, and you’ve made some good points. I have my own proclivities about government and I keep a spot open for scandal, no matter who runs.

Even if exactly what was stated was true -- there's way too much wiggle room. You'll never be able to prove from which country he originated BEFORE he arrived in Pakistan.

Further, who the heck (meaning which department) is responsible for keeping all passport records? Nobody tracks everywhere you've ever gone with a passport.

It’s futile to fight the power structure. It has been designed this way to keep the American public ignorant. They don’t want us to be empowered because remember knowledge is power.

The average American is clueless when it comes to dealing with procedures and polices pertaining to the gorenment. What the American public needs to do is build a fundamental foundation of education on understanding how the government on the whole operates.

This is a dead end I'm afraid.

I concur.

Keep in mind he was a nobody at that time -- nobody would have bothered to keep tabs.

I think it's safe to say that many of the people in government started out that way.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If people want to check the Indonesia laws I posted a link not too far back so I invite folks to go onto there, check the laws and reference me where it proves their claims.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Another one that doesnt read my post, just jumps the gun.

Originally posted by earlywatcher
explain again how you know lolo soetoro didn't adopt barry when lolo married stanley?

Because for adoption Obama needed to be an Indonesian citizen, and for him to automatically be a citizen and be adopted the laws at the time in Indonesia stated he needed to be under the age of 5years and needed to give up his US citizenship. Obama came to Indonesia at the age of 6years and only lived there for 4 years, making it not legal for soetoro to gain gaurdianship over him during the laws at the time.

I know because that was the law at the time.

Now heres a question for you, wheres Obamas supposed adoption papers?

particularly since only indonesians were allowed in the schools.

Evidently soetoro lied, but we cannot obviousy blame Obama for that.

why wouldn't he have adopted this child who was now using the soetoro name?

Soetoro lied on the school registration just to get him into school. Hardly can blame him for that.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I've emailed the GHW Bush Library and the RReagan library for copies of their college transcripts.

Easy.

Now you do the same please.
But you can't. It's nice to pick and choose points to argue but you still are ignoring the fact that there are several points that Obama has kept hidden.
Why.
For an administration that has spewed transparency, it's as clear as mud.
Please respond.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Sure, but you're ignoring the fact that I showed you Bush's transcripts.

Exactly, because you cannot account for every president having to show his college transcripts so Im sorry, you have no standing demanding him to show his college transcript.

Yes move along.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I've emailed the GHW Bush Library and the RReagan library for copies of their college transcripts.

Easy.

Wonderful, theres another 40 or so you need to request.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

And once I do all their transcripts, I suppose you'll be on a different track.
Can't (or won't) defend his obfuscation.

tsk tsk

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

And once I do all their transcripts, I suppose you'll be on a different track.
Can't (or won't) defend his obfuscation.

tsk tsk

Get me 40 other college transcripts please and their birth certificates, thanks. Might as well stop posting here and get on with it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The fact is, you can't defend his actions. Any reasonable person can see that. I have similar arguements with my children. No you can't eat candy...well Johnny does...that doesn't matter...

It's called deflection.
Instead of arguing the actual point you deflect by pointing out something someone else "might have" done.

As a libertarian, I have just as many issues with Bush I, II, Clinton ad nauseum. . .
Obama is just the latest and not so greatest among them.

It must be nice to argue points of Indonesian Law, but you're missing (or deliberately avoiding) the point.

He is not honest.

The facts support this. Disregard any other presidency. Tell me how he is honest by hiding so much of his past.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You have been claiming Soetoro adopted him repeatedly, so if you listened you would have stopped that claim. Now that you recognize it Soetoro could not have legally adopted Obama. Im glad you get it.

Wow how arrogant are you?

Its time you actually read what I post.

For one my very first post I state "If he was adopted by Soetoro"
See the if there ???

Secondly there is no proof one way or the other of an adoption taking place. So claiming one or the other as true is unfounded.

Thirdly, There is also no proof that he was 5 or 6 when he arrived in Indonesia. Saying he was 6 does not make it true.

Fourth point... In my second post I state at least 2 times "IF" he was adopted.

So your condescending comment "I'm glad you get it"............

The rest of your rant is based on him being at least 6 which cannot be confirmed.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Mike you aint doing yourself good with time if you intend to get me those birth certificates and college transcripts of all the presidents.

The fact is, you can't defend his actions.

What actions? By going to Pakistan when he was young? Would you seriously get off it? If you seriously dislike the man I suggest you come up with relevant political argument, heck go on about stimulus, but this is seriously pathetic. Basically using old debunked campaign propaganda with absolutely nothing to show for it, this just isnt the way.

Any reasonable person can see that. I have similar arguements with my children.

My point was clear Mike, you ask the man for his birth certificate, then you ask for his long form, then you ask for his college transcripts then next you'll be asking him about what chicks he dated during his highschool years. In truth you'll never be satisfied because your issue with the man will always be personal and emotional, so any political relevance is irrelevant to you in all reality.

The fact your having "arguements" with your children is enough said in anycase.

It's called deflection.

You know of deflection yet you cant directly answer the evidence I put forward. I proved to you by the laws at the time why Soetoro could not adopt him and you quickly moved on from that to demanding his college transcripts and so forth, not replying directly to the evidence presented

You talk about about deflection Mike, and yet your a true example of it.

Right.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sigh.

For the last time, it does not matter where Obama was born, only that his mother was a full American citizen. Natural born citizen doesn't just mean born on U.S. soil. He is automatically an American citizen if one of his parents were. His mother was, thus, he is as well, and considered so by law.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join