It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration of Independence 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I will gladly take the task with honor
so that means no one else do the video before I do

2nd line here

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Don't forget that "digg" button on the front page people. Digg.com is a good way to get exposure. Facebook it.

And remember there is a Facebook page now and an online petition.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Signed. Thanks for making it official...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I think Canada should step up to the plate before the Confederation disappears and our rights as Canadians is taken away.

Good job to the true patriots of the United States of America for starting something positive and life changing.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Don't forget that "digg" button on the front page people. Digg.com is a good way to get exposure. Facebook it.

And remember there is a Facebook page now and an online petition.

Already dugg. Dugged? Where's the petition, I musta missed a link. Hopefully not on Facebook, I closed my account there, waste of time.

EDIT: Found link and signed, #18

[edit on 6/2/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

The petition for those that haven't seen it.

www.petitiononline.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by TheLoony

The petition for those that haven't seen it.

www.petitiononline.com...

I think the Petition page should have its own thread so more will have access to it on the first page unless a mod can add it to the OP...

Just my opinion. 20 sigs already, but a lot of people are just flagging it.

Good idea/Bad idea?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I think it was a good idea. The Next step will be to mail it to the editors of local and national news papers.

Get to work kids.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

get onto making a new thread just for the petition. the more who see it on the first page, the more chances of others who will see and sign it. id make it but its not my petition page or writing to do so. i would like to see this thing blast off.

i wish i could do more, then just suggest ideas, but my sig was enough for now i guess.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticAtheism

i think the Looney or projectvxn should have rights to do it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I would sign this, but i suggest taking out the term God, and using a more nominal and unreligious term such as Supreme Architect instead, as it would more promote spiritual freedom.
Anyway, as i was saying, I am an australian but i would gladly sign this declaration.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InsaneInTheOlMembrain

God and religion are two different things my friend. And the Laws of Nature are government by the God of nature. This declaration was written in the spirit of the first.

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What you hold in mind tends to manifest especially if it's the better for mankind. I too was working on this EXACT same RE-Declaration of the ConstitutionDo not deny the strength of our own mind and our collective conscious effort. It is time we stop the machine. This will be a formidable task but we need a "CONTRACT" This is the contract of all contracts. This can awaken many and we can begin to take back our country in a peaceful manner. Remember the Pen is mightier than the Sword.

*signs*

S&F

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm spreading the word. Hopefully this will be the beginning of our revolution

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Star & Flag!

Since October of 2008 I have been working on a modern day Re Declaration of Independence. I have had various incarnations but what you have produced is the best representation of what I have been trying to pen. You managed to do it so eloquently and without being drawn out such that anyone could stay focused and see quite clearly the reasons, quite efficiently expressed, as to why Americans are obligated to re declare their independence.

As far as your concern over your lack of citizenship, I say what you have done in writing this makes you more of a citizen of what the flag represents than most born into such a blessing, or those tasked with leading the nation.

//signed//

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

WOW...Stared, flagged, tagged, and SIGNED.

Let us send it to Obama or all 50 governors.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
# 31 checking in...

I hope this really does takeoff...it's about time...and who better to do it than someone on the "outside looking in"...

It's a shame, someone applying for Citizenship has to know more than the majority of the Citizens...

*I think* the "path" was changed somewhere after The Bill of Rights...

By the time we get to the 13th Amendment it becomes pretty convoluted...

BO's references to Lincoln in his Presidency, IMHO, are not a "accident"...

Here's something everyone should read and research...along with why Lincoln might of been killed for "trying" to re-implement Treasury's Control of Currency...

The Original Thirteenth Amendment
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The End of the American Republic: the Shadow Government is Born
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/3/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I would not worry to much about getting into trouble....

For one it's week tea compared to the actual declaration and two it's not signed buddy.

I just wish you people could see what you are doing to your mind and your country. It's very sad to see the declaration of independence turned into a bitch's whine.

I think John Hancock would slap you and then piss on this document.

Come back when you have something that will start a war!!!!!

I'm just being honest.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
Star & Flag!

Since October of 2008 I have been working on a modern day Re Declaration of Independence. I have had various incarnations but what you have produced is the best representation of what I have been trying to pen. You managed to do it so eloquently and without being drawn out such that anyone could stay focused and see quite clearly the reasons, quite efficiently expressed, as to why Americans are obligated to re declare their independence.

As far as your concern over your lack of citizenship, I say what you have done in writing this makes you more of a citizen of what the flag represents than most born into such a blessing, or those tasked with leading the nation.

//signed//

By you working on such a thing you admitting you do not sympathize with Americas current Declaration, you are implying that our true Declaration of Independence is outdated crap that is as useful as toilet paper.

Shame on you and shame on everyone on this thread!!!

All afraid of actually doing what is read in the old and praising the meekness of the new.

We are screwed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join