It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are conspiracy's the conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
hear me out before you guys boo me lol

Remember back in the days of old..lets say the 1776s lol

wasn't allot of conspiracy people out there.

Everything was fine as could be basically.

we fought for Americas freedom from the British ect.

never was people screaming dang i think we made a pack with the British to stop the war.
and indebted to this day .

But no adays a man sneeze's
BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS...he possible could be trying to spread swine flu

We as conspiracy nuts have weaved our own demise.

Ok let me explain.
If one tell's enough fib's or half truth's enough heck even he will start to believe some of them over time.
Like "i caught a catfish that weights 35 pounds one year"... you know its a lie ..but it was amusing at the time.
Before you know it 25 years is past and your a old man telling your grand kid's how big this catfish was....and you have told the story so many time's you old self actually thinks you did catch it lol

99% Of all conspiracy's do just that.
but they are more sinister More DANGEROUS..they involve our kids and our country's and other's country's way of life.
Conspiracy's that's whole intent are to get us fighting back and forth for year's till something pop's.
to name a few.

Obama's citizenship.
N.W.O

Many Many more just 2 off top of my head.

There whole underlining is to destroy what America is.
Thus conspiracy's are the conspiracy folk's.

At least how i am starting to see thing's.

Yes i know some folk's will disagree.
But worrying about crap that may or might not happen will not help you me our anyone.
Hope you can see my point here.
If not i hope someone understands .

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think that like alot of things that have expanded and opened peoples eyes conspiracies have as well.

In the 18th century there was no internet, you shared info with only those close to you and everything you knew came from the people who ran things.

now we have the internet and telephones, TV, Radio.... the world has become a smaller place. Now we can all communicate and that is whats has lead to people drawing conclusions and formulating these theories.

I think certain things may be blown out of proportion, but it wouldn't surprise me if alot of it was right on the money.

so no i don't think the theories are a conspiracy.

it is possible however

[edit on 30-5-2009 by phi1618]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The conspiracy is the Bilderbergers and their desire to bring the entire planet and it's citizens under the direct control of the financial elite.

In 1913, the US Congress relinquished its responsibility regarding our money system by allowing the "private" Federal Reserve System to be established and controlled by the Illuminati (the hidden government consisting of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderbergers, which are headed up by the Rockefellers in the United States and by the Rothschilds of Europe) and its "stockholders." (Trilateralism is international economic regionalism)

www.google.com...:1,tll:1913,tlh:1913&ei=aPUhSsvnM5nOMcCEwaEJ&oi=timeline_hi stogram_main&ct=timeline-histogram&cd=4

[edit on 30-5-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Conspiracy to blow up British Parliament.

Conspiracy to assassinate Caesar.

Conspiracies have always been around. As long as people have lied. We don't look back on a lot of things in History and consider them "Conspiracies" so much as what happened. Catch my meaning? I'm sure people were aware that there were things going on behind the scenes that they didn't know about, but they didn't call them conspiracies.

Example of what you said:

we fought for Americas freedom from the British ect.

Yeah, and the people behind it conspired to start a revolution before it actually happened. Also you have to remember that the British were much more concerned with India. So is it possible that the States struck a deal with Britain to end the war! After the war we continued to trade with them. And we weren't so much at war with Britain as we were with the East India Trading Company.

Despite what you may believe war is Rarely about doing what's right, some one is always profiting. My point is that people have always been conspiring, only now we can communicate so there are many more! Which is great! Some are way out there, but hey doesn't mean it's false. (Doesn't mean it's right either.)

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"Only the paranoid will survive."

It is not wrong to question everything. It is only wrong to stop questioning when you think you have found the truth. When you stop searching, you stop growing.

It is not wrong to want to know the truth and conspiracies do exist.

Watergate, Northwoods, HIV tainted plasma, Hell anything concerning big Pharma.

I don't care on which side the truth falls, I just want to know what it is.

That is not too much to ask.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

but when a conspiracy hurt's a country or a race or religion..based on a theory that is totally false.
Weaves upon weaves of lie's mingled into a big ball of OMG!!! the world gonna end type conspiracy's.

The point is the bigger the theory or conspiracy the odd's are its totally bs.
Why simply because it snowballs over a years time to be so far fetched.

If there was merit to any conspiracy theory worth listing to that was truthful.
That person would be behind bars in less than 24 hours time if it was government wise.

Lets say average joe blow post's a theory ect... about the builderburg group as one guy said.
Do you think them a OHHH so powerful group couldn't kill him for posting the topic to stop it dead in its track's?
Not a soul but his family would miss him..and i bet money there first thought wont be "the men in black got him sob"!!

We don't know the poster personally.
people stop posting everyday....

Can you see my point here?

Ok hear is one example. of a rolling lie or conspiracy

Ufo's..then cow abduction..then crop circles...then Motherships....Now whole Fleets....Now reptilians are hiding in human skin among us.

That is what's called a rolling lie lol
It snowballs..see my point.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

LMFAO- no everything happens by coincidence; didn't you already know?

new topics

top topics

join