It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 pisc of the Russian UFO,from Moscow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think this is the same case but from another view.

this time, the pictures were taken in Moscow

here are the all 14 pics :

www.webpark.ru...

the comment says that IT was moving with the speed of airplane

I don't know if it's a rocket but here you can see the distance between the Plesetsk cosmodrome and Moscow

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow...great pics!

The experts will bring this to a conclusion quickly!

Great find! S&F, my friend!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a case of lenticular clouds.

. As the moist air moves back down into the trough of the wave, the cloud may evaporate back into vapor. Under certain conditions, long strings of lenticular clouds can form near the crest of each successive wave, creating a formation known as a 'wave cloud'. The wave systems cause large vertical air movements and so enough water vapor may condense to produce precipitation. The clouds have been mistaken for UFOs (or "visual cover" for UFOs) because these clouds have a characteristic lens appearance and smooth saucer-like shape.

lenticular clouds

Check this too.

APOD

See any similarities?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Looks like a smoke screen.
They will probably find some natural explanation.
Or its one heck of triangle backfire.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Sorry, but I see no similarities at all...

The pics posted by the OP are not cloud formations!

Take a second viewing and you will see what I mean...

Ciao!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If that is a Russian missle then the Russians are firing off their missles above Yellow Stone Park here in America. Check out this footage. It looks like the exact same type of thing.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by kenton1234]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OOOpppsss!!! Don't know what happened there. Here is the link directly to the video. Sorry about that. My Bad.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rgseymour

I have seen the image clearly and you can see in the top of the supposed ufo, what clearly appears to be water vapour and in the bottom you can see the cloud reflecting the city light below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbf5041788f3.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit:Better still, google lenticular clouds and see the image results, you will get what I mean.

[edit on May 30th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

And that would be a fine explanation if it wasn't for the fact that it was caught on video as well. Once above Russian Airspace and then Above American airspace.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Plus... the speed of a plane?

On the several pictures offered, it is always at the same place. If it were where (being a supposed UFO then) it is supposed to be, the 14 pictures are taken in a very very short timelapse...

Also, I don't know, but... don't you think that it would have made 6 times the news of the whole world over already? Such a huge UFO, there for all to see?

Come on, that's a cloud, nothing else, and it is really very obvious.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Here is the video of the "lenticular cloud" forming above Russian Airspace. This video is of the exact same "Clouds" that are featured in the photos.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-5-2009 by kenton1234]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

I saw that video and that "ufo" goes like a rocket, and then seperates and then still continues as a rocket, leaving a trail, but in this image that trail is absent and moreover it is so low and over a city. Who would test a rocket missile above a city

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The photo was taken in the city but you can clearly see that it is way off in the distance. The glowing is from the sunset not the city lights.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ok. Fine we will have it your way. In the video you see that rocket missile or ufo. Just see the shape, it is like a comet with a bright center/nucleus and a trail, does the photo in the OP have the same characteristics/appearance? No.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Ok. Fine, so the "ufo" doesnt have lights and so it is not a "ufo". Just a cloud, will you accept that?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The video I posted is the exact same thing featured in the photograph of the OP.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

How many times should i tell you. Look at the sight. You yourself are saying that the "ufo" is at a distance and so, it must be very large to appear at that size from the city and in the video, there is this small rocket launching in a dark sky. There is a very large variation in size. You are not getting that.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yeah, no clouds here. What you are seeing is the trail of a rocket off in the distance of the city. It is not over the city at all I think.

The exhaust trail expands differently in extreme altitude, that it seems unusual.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
thanks fot the info peacejet,

but there is a small comet-like bright dot on the right side of the cloud (on the 1st pic), witch looks like it's moving

And the guy, who took these photos (at 2 AM), said that "something" was moving with the speed of airplane. So I don't know what exactly was moving, but the "cloud" is fading away too fast and it's in the atmosphere,so it's too close to the ground to be a comet...it is most likely that, it is a rocket...

well, i don't know ... maybe something like this :
video.rutube.ru...

[edit on 30-5-2009 by iasenko]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

Since the cloud appears to be back lit by sunlight, there will sunlight passing through the sides, making the sides appear bright? It depends on which angle, the light is incident.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join