It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there anyway we can stop Rothschild

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Stop rich people getting richer? i thought you all liked capitalism?....And i dont believe in this NWO nonsense,but thats me and i may be wrong.So first you would have to prove there is some nefarious plan for an NWO..and then you would have to link the rothschilds into the plan.Good luck.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
We give them the power , simply stop giving it to them.

Stop complying to this system , grow your own food and stop paying taxes.
If enough people boycot the system it would fall in a matter of seconds really.

Also be more alert to the bills that are being passed , and do not let the criminal style bills pass.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

Yeah I understand what you are saying, and yes, they are smarter to clear that up.

Not smarter than any CFP or CRPC though for that matter (knowledable ones at least)

I certainly dont have anything to gain by sticking up for them lol, just hoping to clear things up a bit

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Stop rich people getting richer? i thought you all liked capitalism?....And i dont believe in this NWO nonsense,but thats me and i may be wrong.So first you would have to prove there is some nefarious plan for an NWO..and then you would have to link the rothschilds into the plan.Good luck.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Solomons]

Enough proof exists to prove a global nefarious control of the monetary system, you just have to check every country central bank and how they work.

You will see how absurd they are , yet they are very real and so very not shown in the media!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Taking out Rothschild won't help. We have probably never even seen or heard of the real power in this world. Who's protecting Rothschild? If Rothschild was gone, someone else would replace him.

Nothing bad ever happens to these people, while they sit and scheme and plot against all the rest of us, they are always kept from harm. Why?

Something supernatural MUST be protecting them. I just don't see how nobody has never attempted to stop these people. Maybe they have, and we hear different stories as to how and why they disappear?

Living in the Devil's Playground indeed

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

See you keep saying these things, but how do you know. I mean really, actually know for a fact that everyone 'above' in this system is smarter than everyone 'below?'

It is nearly impossible for you to say that with any kind of certainty. I'll say it again in hopes that you understand this time. Unless you know everything there is to know about everyone within this system, including all their interactions with money, you cannot know that.

cannot.

HOW DO YOU KNOW that someone 'below' in this system doesn't simply have a different set of values that lead them down a path that's different from the normal wealth, power, fame attractors?

You dont. Money isn't everything to everyone.

So when you say things like "they ARE smarter, to clear that up," you come off as a little ridiculous.

I am not denying that many who are at the top of the heap are very intelligent people.

I recognize that. But some of them simply manipulated the existing system to get to where they are, emulating the proven success strategies of others and making it work through no innovation of their own. That doesn't necessarily make them smarter.

And others who decide to focus their efforts outside of the system are not necessarily less intelligent either.

[edit on 5/30/09 by CSquared288]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

What i am not getting is what "system" you are referring to.

There is no system, there are rules to go by, yes.

And no, you shouldn't know everything, you are not a professional in that arena.

They have abided by the same rules you or i could go by to this day in fact.

All I am saying is, there is nothing nefarious to how they created their wealth, if we "bunt heads" on this, then I guess we agree to disagree lol

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

"In fact, the Rothschilds can be traced to every major war on this planet since the 18th century. War cannot be waged without money, and the Rothschilds were all too eager to make loans to governments embroiled in conflict , with the caveat that the victor repaid the debts of the defeated."

www.associatedcontent.com...

On Sunday, June 18, 1815, Rothworth, a courier of Nathan Rothschild, head of the London branch of the family, was on the battlefield, and upon seeing that Napoleon was being beaten, went by horse to Brussels, then to Ostende, and for 2,000 francs, got a sailor to get him to England across stormy seas. When Nathan Rothschild received the news on June 20, he informed the government, who did not believe him. So, with everyone believing Wellington to be defeated, Rothschild immediately began to sell all of his stock on the English Stock Market. Everyone else followed his lead, and also began selling, causing stocks to plummet to practically nothing. At the last minute, his agents secretly began buying up the stocks at rock-bottom prices. On June 21, at 11 PM, Wellington's envoy, Major Henry Percy showed up at the War Office with his report that Napoleon had been crushed in a bitter eight hour battle, losing a third of his men. This gave the Rothschild family complete control of the British economy, and forced England to set up a new Bank of England, which Nathan Rothschild controlled.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Google. This took about 5 minutes. I could go on.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by kommunist]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

If I created a system the world was to go by, I could very easily take advantage of that system whilst exploiting all the other foolish saps who use my system. Then I'll teach my children to do the same, ensuring the propagation and success of my seed for future generations.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by mostlyspoons]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

there are rules to go by, yes.

what else defines a system, bisides the rules that it adheres to?

we're not bumping heads, i've just realized we're talking about two different things.

so i reiterate: i'm not talking about the money. While I reserve the right to retain the idea that there is the possibility that there are extremely wealthy people who have obtained their fortune through illegal means, I believe what you say, as you seem to have knowledge on the subject. And I recongnize the fact that you CAN amass great wealth legally and within the system.

I AGREE. So let's move on.

My comment was directly targeted at the specific comment you made earlier about those who are 'above' in this system are 'smarter' than those below. I don't believe that, and how can you KNOW, and I mean with no conjecture, no assumptions, no leaps of faith. How can you KNOW undoubtedly that this is true.

It's borderline impossible.

You don't know it, I don't know it, no one knows it except perhaps God itself.

I believe I have explained this as clearly as possible. why you don't get it is beyond me.

but either way,

peace.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mostlyspoons

Please, do create that system.

But you will first have to build the kind of capital that would require such a thing.

Ill be the first to hop on your boat.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I just meant, the people that have created wealth like this, yes are smarter, but for no nefarious reasons, they just dont spend time on ATS and watching TV and participating in "everyday things"

They may have created the rules, but at the same time, if you or I followed those rules, we would also be rich

So I guess in summation, there is nothing to bitch about I think

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

But I can know that its true, because I work for a company that knows that it is true with documentation of it.

I have seen it with my own 2 eyes, I guess thats how I know..

But really, instead of spending over our means and everything, if we saved 10% more every paycheck, and invested it WISELY, your heirs would be VERY RICH AS WELL my friend..

Something to think about..

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

I like that quote you posted.

What a great story.

That, if true, which I believe it is, is a great bastion of capitalism at its finest.

I would do the same thing (I wouldnt kill anyone though, cause Im not like that) but I would totally take advantage of a weak marketplace, yes

Does that make me nefarious? Not at all

Does it make me rich? Yes

Would I feel bad about shorting and then buying at the bottom.. HELL NO.. Ive done it before, but i didnt have the type of $$$ to influence it down, I just shorted and bought lower than I shorted.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
they are powerful and rich....end of story! NO, there is nothing we can

do to change things. keep your head about you don't panic!

There are things that you and I can do. (You're right, panicking is not one of them.) Start small. After all, we're not rich powerful people or billionaire philanthropists, we're everyday folk who see that there something wrong with the world but don't know what to do about it. What can we do?

Here's some ideas:

Go back to basics. Live your life as a sovereign being. One that has the opportunity to decide for him/herself what to do in any given situation. Much like the early pioneers of America.

To do that you need:

Land & housing you can call your own. No loans or obligations to any banks.

Control your own food and water supply. If you can’t grow it, store it! A three year supply of essentials will go a long way towards taking care of whatever may come in the future.

Surround yourself with likeminded people and enjoy life as it unfolds.

Whatever we have ahead of us is just like birthing pains, ultimately leading to the next step of the human drama with us living life in harmony with the universe and closer to God and our full human potential.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Believe me, I get what you're saying and I'm not disagreeing. I believe your statements about creating wealth legally, and In my mind you could almost say it's tagged as highly probable because you seem to know what you're talking about and believe me when I say I am ignorant of such things in more ways than one.

let's switch conversation topics. Why do you believe these people MUST be smarter because they're more successful at operating within this monetary system that exists.

Why can't they just be more motivated? Or value things like wealth, power, and fame more so than others? Why can't it be that SOME of them did in fact manipulate the system to their advantage, or maybe were pulled up the 'ranks' by someone 'above' them?

To limit the reasons as to why they're more wealthy and 'successful' to simply the fact that 'they're smarter,' is kind of short-sighted and, i would think, wholly innacurate.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

How is making more money making them smarter? Since when are wealth and intelligence synonyms? The smartest people in the world dont even care about money or control because they know better.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

If they were smart they would.

2nd line.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

OK, smarter, or more motivated.. I guess..

In my view, the smartest make the most money as they are able to balance out cause and effect the best.

If you are an extremely intelligent person, unless you have a drug addiction, you will never be on the streets.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

What needs to be done is have no desire for wealth. Dont spend money. If you have enough to live with and be satisfied with what you have, then, the system will start to fail.... Everybody is on credit and spending more then they have. You need food and shelter to survive. You dont need a mansion and a mazarati. It's not the fault of the Rothchild that they are loaded. It's society's fault. The disease is greed. If everyone stops spending on frivolous things and stick to the basics and most important BE SATISFIED with the basics then the system will fall.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join