It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there anyway we can stop Rothschild

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
we all know they are one the people who is responsible for the NWO

is there way we can stop them , bankrupt them ? crazy idea but jahhh

please dont say they have $300Trilon ,thats Utter nonsense.

If you add up all the money in the world, it is less that $50T.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by dino1989]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You have no chance, if you do not know your enemy.

No chance, as you are not playing on same deck.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Impossible

Their $ is growing at such an exponential rate through interest over the years its impossible.

Think of the rule of 72.

Lets say they are making 7% every year.

That means every 10 years their assets double.

And every 10 years they have more than they ever had.

I tried explaining the rule of 72 in this oil thread, but either no one picks up on it, or just ignores it... ill explain further.

at 7% (assumed) at lets just say 1,000,000

1st 10 years 2,000,000

2nd 10 years 4,000,000

3rd 10 years 8,000,000

4th 10 years 16,000,000

5th 10 years 32,000,000

Now thats just 1,000,000.. lets try 50,000,000 ok?

1st 10 years 100,000,000

2nd 10 years 200,000,000

3rd 10 years 400,000,000

4th 10 years 800,000,000

5th 10 years 1,600,000,000

You can see using the rule of 72 it would be impossible to stop.

They have built wealth WITH THE SAME SYSTEM YOU OR I COULD USE. They are very smart people going back generations.

You can DO THE SAME EXACT THING.

When it comes down to it *THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU*

[edit on 30-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well yeah. . . I'd tell you, but I don't think they encourage radical action on this site.

That's right, I said it. Come and get me.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There has been a lot of misinformation regarding the Rothschilds. They are a very rich family who embraced new technologies and were masters of communication from their very early days. They made their fortunes by taking risky decisions and working as a close knit family. They have exploited opportunities with a ruthlessness most of us don't posses.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Not to mention profiting from carnage and death.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i've mentioned here before that i live just 15 miles down the road from their main residence outside london.
yeah i've thought about it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
we all know they are one the people who is responsible for the NWO
[edit on 30-5-2009 by dino1989]

What on earth are you talking about? A full half of the threads on this board alone are trying to figure out whom is behind the "NWO".

This thread seems quite disturbing, there's an underlying current of incredible malice and violence. Be careful that your search for truth does not turn into consuming paranoia, and as always please, think before you act!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Not to mention profiting from carnage and death.

examples please

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Most people seeking truth are not into violence, lol.

Whats wrong with people talking in this thread?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
they are powerful and rich....end of story! NO, there is nothing we can

do to change things. keep your head about you don't panic!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yeah.. not really sure..

The present heirs have nothing to do with the past.

And really, I don't think they are evil lol, they just have a lot of money.

People on this site tend to associate money with nefarious acts for some reason.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

When it comes down to it *THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU*

That's not necessarily true. Maybe they just know the system better. They've already shown their propensity for keeping valuable information hidden. Maybe they know things about how the system works that most others don't, and it has been kept a secret for just that reason. That doesn't make them smarter it just makes them more informed. There is a difference.

[edit on 5/30/09 by CSquared288]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

Im going to be really nice about this.

Please consult a CFP or CRPC to find out how to build wealth.

They have done everything by the book.

Without going into too much detail, my employer has detailed case files that are excellent, outlining how they built and created their wealth.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well... If we make money moot....

Yeah, here I go again. In my book, I suggest how we might do just that. If we make money moot, ushering in abundance, though their standard of living will not slip, their power will, and meanwhile, the rest of us will have the option of living as they do now.

My book may be read and shared freely, and is linked in my sig.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You're going to be nice about what?

My comment wasn't about the average person's ability to build wealth. I'm not stupid; I realize it's possible.

I'm saying your comment that 'when it comes down to it their smarter than you' or whatever was misplaced. You don't KNOW how those people obtained THEIR wealth. Don't talk like you do. I'm trying to point out possibilities, you're expounding absolutes like you know everything there is to know about the money system and those in it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

No, what I am saying is people think its BS that someone could have that much money, which I am thinking that is what you are thinking.

As I said, I have seen the case files for myself, I would post them, but they are not my property.

Trust me when I say brother, its 100% legit, and you could do this as well.

If you are that interested, please consult a CRPC as they are in the best position to answer this question and many others.

EDIT:

Also, please refer to the RULE OF 72.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What a glorious morning this is!

Samuel Adams, to John Hancock at the Battle of Lexington, 1775

What this country needs is a God Damn revolution, and we should start at wall street. Then choke the living hell out of every big company CEO, and kick em' the hell out.!

We kicked central banking out of our country 3 times before. It's time we do it again, heck bloody.

Andrew Jackson did it, and the national debt was completely paid off.

We used to be an industrial nation, now think of how impossible it is even for a family in our generation to say, buy a home.

Pay the bills. Afford school. Medical Insurance. medicines. You name it.

(GreenBicMan) They have done everything by the book.

Yeah, including the bankruptcy of our country. It was all in the works from the get go, @ Jeckyll island.

They robbed us!! And that's not okay with me.

OP, is there a way to stop the Rothschilds?

Answer: 1776.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

hahah clearly you have misinterpreted my posts. I find myself wondering if you even bothered to read them. You're trying to read between lines that aren't there so let me clear my position up for you:

I'm not talking about the money. I REALIZE that the possibilities and potentials of making money within this system allow for massing on grand scales that I probably have no real concept of.

Okay? My posts have nothing to with that.

My post was simply about your comment that those who are more or less 'at the top' of this system are smarter than those 'beneath' them, when the only way you could be 100% certain of that is if you knew EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in this system. And, i'm sorry, but I doubt that. highly.

There is the possibility that those people are not smarter, they simply know things about this system that gives them an advantage.

that
is
what
im
saying

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

I dont know what else to say man.. the truth has been distorted over the years..

And yes, I have read the creature from jeckyll island and other things about this of course..

All I am saying, is trust me, I cant post proprietary materials on the internet that are confidential, but I was at the time very intrigued by this, and when I got my hands on the material, all my doubts were swept under the rug.

They are smart people, and created a lot of wealth for this country mind you as well

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join