It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there anyway we can stop Rothschild

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

You assert - they are smarter than you because they have more money .. what a load of crap.

They have been building wealth for generations, where many regular people have little to no inheritance.

The reason they have such a lot of money was that they were part of the old aristocracy and had large amounts of wealth to start with. They then used their influence to create the Bank of England and sell money to the people of the UK. The Irish didn't really like the idea and fought them for years.

They went into China in the 1830's and looted it of gold and silver by selling them opium at gun point. They used the British army and navy (which they virtually owned due to the BoE) to force China into a deal that allowed the Rothschild's to create a drug monopoly. They have continued to manage their drug empire by owning the opium coming from Afghanistan, they use the CIA to move it offshore and refine it, then traffic it to the US - where the government under their control has implemented a "War on Drugs' to force up the price making it more profitable.

Don't dribble on like these guys are any kind of hero's - only the ignorant would believe such fairy tales.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
In terms of what can be done to stop them - I believe force is the only thing that is possible, and total destruction of all the systems they have created to perpetuate themselves and their control.

It requires a revolution. You need to change all the corporations into proper businesses, and remove all the wealth from the hands of the few and make it available for everyone to buy.

Then we need to identify all the enemies of the people - and remove their lineages from the pages of history.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

I wish they'd send a measly million gbp my way

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Yes, I do assert.

They have been building wealth for generations, correct.

Your family could have been doing that too, or it could start with you.

You should quit complaining, perhaps make something of yourself, and then leave a large sum of money to your heirs. Your family down the line can enjoy the fruits of your labor, and of course, the rule of 72.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Do you include inflation in your calculations?

Regards

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

No, the rule of 72 is just a mathematical law that determines how often something will double in size.

Many people are very poor at math, I guess you could label me in that category as well. The rule of 72 is a very easy piece of information to understand, and it can net you very large sums of information, especially in this instance.

Does that make sense?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Some people in life chase money,the more they have the more they want.Having more money also means bigger bills,its a viscious circle

The Rothschild family have been money chasers,nothing wrong with that but if you judge life by the car you drive and the house you live in then you have a lot to learn.

there is a lot more to life than that!

Unless you want to flaunt your wealth,some people are so shallow that the only thing that says anything about them is their wealth

And as for the the Rothschilds and their war profits,the best thing my country should have done is hang them high from their necks untill their feet stop dancing.It looks like my friends across the pond should have done that too

If one personaly tries to bring down a countries finances purely just to make a profit,that person should be locked away for ever.The lust for wealth in some people is franky disgusting as they have no morality,and will happily walk over anyone to achieve it.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Rothschilds et al are in the minority! They have only been able to grow 'fat' by exploiting the labours of the majority.

Stop using their financial institutions! Stop using the banks! Stop reading/watching MSM!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I think the best way to stop them is to use our minds. We just stop imaginaning that everyone is out to get us and that there is no possible way a one world government could practically work.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There would be only one way. If most of the world would wake up and run the banks. Close all personal bank accts and demand only cash exchange between individuals. If the majority of US and Europe would do this and refuse to pay taxes we could destroy the International bankers in week. It would be hard and the times would be bad for a while but it could be done. It would also mean the populous rise up and march into every governement office in US and take back our land and Government. If it happened and the populace took over media stations and declared a revolution and alerted the armies to join the the Masses and not take arms against it's people but join them than we could defeat them all. Good luck waking up all the dimwit sheeple we have in this nation alone to such an effort. Starvation will be the only thing that will bring about change here and it's coming. But, it will be too late because they are increasing thier net of control and fema camps to appease the dumbed down masses. They will all just go along. I morn my country. I morn the World.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The Rothschilds/Illuminati could easily be defeated if you could get the american people to stand together, but the elite know that this won't happen because we americans for the most part would rather die than to part with our toys we have slaved for years and years to obtain!

America is no longer a major industrial giant, for we have become a nation of consumers! Now that our industry has left for other nations, we have no money to buy anymore toys with, and now we're mad! people who do have a bit of money could care less about their neighbor. They have that George Carlin syndrome, you know, F-you, I can eat!

If all, and I mean all americans would just walk off their jobs and demand that the gov't get rid of the federal reserve banking system and start paying them with "american printed" currency, then we americans would go back to work!

But how many americans are willing to stand up for themselves and their neighbors and do this? I have tried to get folks to do this and the first words outta their mouths are always " I ain't losing what I got just to help out somebody else"! What these people fail to realize is that they're also helping themsleves, and their grandchildren by standing up for their rights!

Americans could shut down the world if they wanted to, but how many have the "real" courage to actually do it?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
we all know they are one the people who is responsible for the NWO

is there way we can stop them , bankrupt them ? crazy idea but jahhh

please dont say they have $300Trilon ,thats Utter nonsense.

If you add up all the money in the world, it is less that $50T.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by dino1989]

Well back the the "Rothschild age" in the late 1800's they actually did have like half the worlds wealth. Estimated by various researcher at the time.

If you don't believe that, it is a fact that the French Rothschild had 3 times the wealth of all the richest businessmen in France at that time!

Don't underestimate the wealth of that family.

Btw.. there alot more than 50T in the world! It's more like 500T !

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
Impossible

Their $ is growing at such an exponential rate through interest over the years its impossible.

Think of the rule of 72.
[edit on 30-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

You're thinking of Exponential Function now, which uses the number 70, not 72

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You tell me !

11-28-1829

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Yes there is the

Rule of 72 - Rule of 70 - Rule of 69.3 - E-M rule

They all are basically the same thing except for a small variance.

As another member pointed out, if you would really like to be exact you would use the log function at that point.

Either way, I think the point was made.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
ya if we ALL "wake up" and say no to their stuff then we win. case of point RFID if we ALL say hell no then what? the tainted water supply; what do we do? buy a 12 step water filter. the shots that have poisons ummm don't take it. if NO ONE takes it then we win. for them to win we need to be under their thumbs first.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Vinveezy]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy
ya if we ALL "wake up" and say no to their stuff then we win. case of point RFID if we ALL say hell no then what? the tainted water supply; what do we do? buy a 12 step water filter. the shots that have poisons ummm don't take it. if NO ONE takes it then we win. for them to win we need to be under their thumbs first.
[edit on 26-6-2009 by Vinveezy]

It will an interesting to see how it all pans out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join