It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Everyone From?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Some great post's here.

Born on USMC Base 29 Palms CA
Lived in...
CA Stumps
TX Dennison
GA ATL
MO Joplin
KS Pittsburg
OK Grove
UT Provo
Currently loving it in MT (Missoula)
Looking at loving to WY for school for a year, then either back to MT
where i love it, or to UT for a few years to make some cash and buy house and land in MT. Time shall tell.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Leeds West Yorkshire UK..and Beeston where the 7/7 bombers is just down the road..

Think I would rather live in Sunderland though...having someone dump on my door step would be the least of my worries!!lol

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Don't think it will hurt to say where we are from because we are all probably already on a list.

I'm from Southeastern, PA near the New Jersey/Delaware border. I live in a poor community even though I am not poor at least not yet.

I am what you might know as an experiencer with other life forms and all I can say until I am blue in the face is yes, ufo's and aliens as you call them are the real deal.

I am here because this is where they put me so I would consider this location a safe place. Remember the meek shall inherit the Earth.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi All,

I just cannot sleep tonight so here's the latest:

Latest Results Here

Next update tomorrow.

I've had reoccurring insomnia for years and it looks like this night might be a long one...

Shane

[edit on 31/5/09 by shamus78]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm from a town called Westhill which is in the lovely suburb of Aberdeenshire in Scotland.

I'm a big UFO believer. And yes I had the privalige of witnessing a large UFO getting chased by a fighter jet.

The Truth Is Out There!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
"G"DAY WISE ONES,

Ozi Ozi Ozi....

Yes, I come from a land down under, where women blow and men thunder.

Sydney Australia mate.

Kernoonos......

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hello All

Im from Malta (island in the med sea)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Hello,

I'm an American, but am currently living in the UK at the moment.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
From the land down under
Australia

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
greetings from belfast
n ireland or "norn iron"
and my favorite quip is" who cares who wins, whos round is it next "

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
France here.
And I'm starting to feel lonely. There's got to be some fellow French conspiracy theorists around here!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm originally from Ohio, currently living in Los Angeles - right downtown on Spring Street.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Lancs, England.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
hi
im from Serbia, southern Serbia that is, i live in the City of Vranje which is among the most beatifull cities in Balkans..........

oh yes, you might remeber Serbia when it was called Yugoslavia, then Yugoslavia split-up etc etc.......

we had a really ruff time here in the 90s but now its muuuuuuch better....do you know that we are enjoying some of the best Internet connections in whole Europe? and also fastests......

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
From Michigan but live in Ontario, Canada. Will move to the S.W. in the future.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hi folks
Living in the Philippines but from a wee country in the UK called Northern Ireland, just a little warmer over here among lots of other things.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ottawa, Canada here - born and bred. Lived in two other major cities and moved back for family and career (government, howdya guess?) Travelled to three corners of the U.S. (missing Florida and Alaska), Mexico, and Cuba.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
From a planet called Earth and a country called US, waaay out in the woods on the side of a mountain by a town called Seattle.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think I'm from a planet far, far away in another galaxy, but right now I'm living in a country called Canada, in a province called Ontario.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Born in Seattle. Now I just work in Seattle and live closer to Mount Rainier.
Courtesy of Ronald Reagan and the US Army I lived for 1 year in Tongduchon, South Korea...a few months lost in the woods of Missouri, a few months in Augusta, Georgia and for about a year and a half in Leavenworth, Kansas where I came very close to staying because I liked it there and the people were so friendly. Being a lifetime Seahawks fan it is hard to admit, but Kansas City is one party town (at least it was in 1985-1986). But there just is no place like the greater Seattle/Tacoma area to live... especially if you can be close to the mountain.

The above is from my front porch.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join